CLASSMATES- MARKJINSON

By ahgase_4_life

Jackson and Jinyoung are both juniors in high school. They've been best friends their whole lives, but what h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Not An Update
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 7

983 52 22
By ahgase_4_life

Mark was over at Jinyoung's place again to work on their project. They still hadn't discussed their almost kiss, and neither of them planned to. It was still a little awkward between them, but it was mostly back to normal. 

After a couple hours of working, Jinyoung had an idea. "We should invite the others out to ice cream or something. It's been a while since we've hung out outside of school with all seven of us."

"Yeah, good idea," Mark agreed. "I'll text the group chat."

In about a half hour, all seven friends met at the local ice cream shop. It was a favorite among students because it was so convenient and had delicious ice cream. 

"I'll pay for all of you since it was my idea to come," Jinyoung said. The two youngest happily accepted the offer. 

"No, I'll pay," Jaebum countered. 

Jinyoung groaned. "Why are you so stubborn? It wouldn't make sense for you to do it. And I offered first."

"If I want to do it, then let me do it-"

"How about Jinyoung pays for himself, Jackson, and Mark, and JB can pay for his boyfriend and me and Bam," Yugyeom said. 

"Did Yugyeom just say something smart?" Jackson whispered to Mark. Yugyeom glared at the two snickering boys. 

"Does that work for you?" Jinyoung asked JB.

"I guess," Jaebum sighed. 

After all of them ordered, they sat down to wait for their ice creams to come out. "So how is your project going?" Jackson asked Mark and Jinyoung.

"Umm pretty good," Mark answered. 

"No funny business right?" JB laughed. Jackson looked down as if he was thinking about something. But a second later, the expression had passed. 

Mark laughed nervously and then answered with a no. 

"Good. You kids are too young."

"I'm older than you!" Mark laughed. 

"Mm whatever."

"How's you and Youngjae?" Jinyoung interjected with a smug smile. 

""Uh- I-" Jaebum stuttered, looking flustered. 

"That's what I thought." Jinyoung wore that same smug look. 

"Actually it's GREAT," Youngjae said. "He's super sweet and loving to me, and the SEX-" 

'"YOUNGJAE!!!" Jaebum laughed nervously and gave his boyfriend an incredulous look. Youngjae just laughed. He obviously said that just to annoy him. 

Just then the waiter brought over their orders. The group quickly shut up until he went away. 

"Wait hold on. You too are doing it?" BamBam whispered the last part. 

"Umm, I mean, yeah I guess." JB rubbed the back of his neck. 

"Well that was fast," Jackson said. The couple just awkwardly looked at their friends. 

"Enough about our sex life," Jaebum said sternly. 

"Wait who tops?"

"Yugyeom asking the real questions here," Jinyoung said. 

"I SAID ENOUGH ABOUT OUR SEX LIFE!" Everyone laughed at how wound up he was getting. And then they laughed harder when they saw other people in the shop looking at him. JB huffed. 

"So anyway," Mark said. "Jinyoung do you want to try my ice cream?" JB was grateful for the change of conversation. He was going to have to talk to his boyfriend later about bringing that up. 

Jinyoung accepted and then everyone in the group was trying each other's order. "Mine's the best," BamBam said. 

"I agree," Yugyeom said as he tried to sneak another lick. 

"Hey! Get out of here!" BamBam hit him on the shoulder. 

After finishing their ice cream, the group stayed in the shop to talk and joke around some more. At around 8 o'clock, JB said that it was getting kind of late. "Youngjae and I need to get home," he said. 

Jackson squealed. "You guys are staying together?!"

"Yeah, since his parents are never home, it works out," Youngjae said. 

"It works out because you guys can be as loud as you want." Jinyoung winked. 

JB just sighed, a disappointed look on his face while the others laughed. "I thought we were done with that." 

"Nope, never will be," Jinyoung said snickering. 

A little bit after Youngjae and Jaebum left, the two youngest did as well. They wanted to 'study' for a test together. That left Jinyoung, Jackson, and Mark. 

Mark ended up having to go back to Jinyoung's house because some of his stuff was there. "Jackson, you can come to. It's not like you have anything better to do." Jinyoung laughed at his best friend. 

"I mean, its true," Jackson said shrugging. 

"At least he admitted it," Mark said. 

Once they were back at Jinyoung's apartment, the three decided to play some video games. It got to be 9:30 before the boys realized how late it was getting. 

"You guys can both stay the night here, if you want," Jinyoung offered. Mark already had his school stuff there so it wouldn't be a problem. But Jackson had to quickly go back to his parents' house to grab a few things. 

The three of them were cuddled up on the sofa watching some Netflix. "So I heard that you were Jinyoung's first kiss," Mark said to Jackson. "And he was yours." 

Jinyoung groaned. "Dude, why did you have to bring that up?" Mark grinned evilly. 

"Yeah, he was," Jackson said, a slight blush dusting his cheeks. 

"So, is Jinyoung a good kisser? He said you were." Damn, what had gotten into Mark today? Jinyoung hit his chest. Jackson blushed deeper. 

"I mean yeah, he was a good kisser. But why don't you find out for yourself?" Jackson pushed his two friends' heads together while laughing. He was met with resistance, obviously. 

"Jesus Christ, you two are too much," Jinyoung said. He and Mark were both reminded of the time they almost kissed. They both still longed to see what the other's lips tasted like. 

"Okay, but what about that time you two made out when we were playing spin the bottle?" Mark smirked. 

Both of their faces went as red as a tomato. "We were drunk," Jackson said, yet he remembered the moment with perfect clarity. Jinyoung did too. 

Jackson decided to get his revenge. "I saw you two almost kiss. How about you do it for real?" Jinyoung choked. Jackson was proud of himself. 

"You saw that?!" Mark yelled. 

"I mean yeah, it was kind of hard to mistake. Now kiss!" 

Jinyoung did not think that this was how it was going to happen, but he was all for it. He gave a questioning look to Mark, who looked just as nervous and excited as him.

"Are we actually going to do this?" Mark asked. 

"I mean, if you want to." 

"Do you want to?"

"I-" 

"Oh my god, just do it!" Jackson scolded the two. But he was excited to see it happen. 

The two moved closer to each other and Mark put his arms around Jinyoung. Jinyoung did the same to Mark. And then he started laughing. Not in a bad way, but in a I can't believe this is happening way. 

Mark started giggling too. Once they both composed themselves, they started leaning in. Their lips touched, and Jinyoung's body exploded into fireworks. It was a slow and passionate kiss. 

Jackson could hardly contain his excitement, but he didn't want to ruin their moment. Once they were done, they pulled back looking red and flustered. Jackson squealed and clapped.

"Oh no, Jackson, don't think you are getting away with this," Jinyoung said. "You and Mark are the only two here who haven't kissed." 

Jinyoung looked expectantly at the other two. Mark could hardly take it. Kissing Jinyoung and Jackson in one night? It was like a dream. 

Mark tried not to look too excited as he crept over to Jackson and cupped his face. Jackson was not expecting to be kissed by Mark today, so he was a little shocked. But he was excited at the same time. 

Jackson licked his lips. He was ready. They leaned in, closing their eyes, and pressed their lips together. Jackson could taste the familiar peppermint, which he was sure was left over from when Mark had kissed Jinyoung. But there was a new taste, as well. It was fruity and sweet, and Jackson loved it. 

They pulled away and grinned at each other. Jinyoung applauded their performance. For some weird reason it was not at all awkward between the three for the rest of the night. They just carried on as normal.

They all fell asleep on the couch with their arms tangled together. They had the most peaceful sleep they had ever had. 

The next day, Jinyoung was sitting next to Youngjae in math class, waiting for the lesson to start.

"Dude, why do you look so shaken?" Youngjae asked Jinyoung. 

"It's nothing," Jinyoung smiled to himself, remembering the events of last night. 

"Jackson and Mark stayed over, right? Did something happen?" 

"No. I'm just in a weird mood, I guess."

"You're lying," Youngjae pressed. "What happened?"

Jinyoung sighed. He couldn't say no to Youngjae. "You promise not to tell anyone?" 

"I promise." So Jinyoung told him everything that happened. 

"So, what, do you like both of them?" Youngjae asked. 

"I don't know, I think so? But that will never work."

"You're probably right. I guess you'll just have to pick one of them to go after. Go with your gut." But what if Jinyoung's gut was saying both of them? 

Just then, the teacher walked in and started the lesson. And the rest of the school day, Jinyoung couldn't get what Youngjae said out of his head. He had to pick one. 

He was lost in thought the whole day, and couldn't focus on anything. By the time he was in bed, he thinks he made a decision. Jackson would never like him back, they've been best friends for ages. He probably just thought of him as a brother. So it had to be Mark. 

But how should he do it? Would it hurt Jackson? Would Mark even say yes to dating him? Should he even ask? It would be a whole lot easier to just forget he had feelings for both of them. 

Jinyoung sighed. He'll just figure it out another time. 

A/N: stream love loop for clear skin. and all of the other songs on the album. I think my favorite one is memorandum/bibouroku, but I love all of them, obviously. but seriously, it's such a good album I can'ttttttt

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 1K 18
♡Where youngjae is jaebum's neighbour and catches feeling for the older.♡
103K 8.5K 33
❝I will make him regret what he did to me❞ - In where Jaebum got bullied in highschool because he wrote a love letter to Youngjae. The younger is no...
15.7K 561 31
As a young boy, Mark's parents adopt a child off the streets, Jackson. Over time they realise, Jackson's no ordinary child. "Jackson?" Mark murmured...
19.6K 576 31
Mark Tuan meets a stunning boy named Jackson. Little did he know that the boy, would steal his heart. Jackson Wang, an Olympic fencer on the rise, c...