Strange One (Bleach Fanfic)

By Debbekham

*Editing in progress* Everyone in Karakura Town and the soul society are happy. Doing there job. Especially t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67

Chapter 27

1K 28 0
By Debbekham

"Grimmjow give me back my cloak!" I chased after him as he ran around with my cloak.

"No gotta catch me!" He shouted while laughing.

"Your like a 5 year old!" Nel laughed causing me to laugh. I flash step towards him but he flashes away.

"Grimmjow come on!" I stopped a few yards awy from him.

"Aww little Kaia giving up?" He laughed. I took out Hikari and flash step around.

"Water." Small puddles of water appeared around him making him not catch where I was.

"Freeze."

"Damn it." Grimmjow tried to run away but the water all joined together and made him freeze his waist down. He fell to the sand I grabbed my cloak in the air and jumped down.

"HAHAHA." Dondochaka (don-da-chaka) laughing holding his stomache.

"Shut up Fatty!" Grimmjow shouted at him making me laugh.

"Kaia release me!" Grimmjow moved around trying to break the ice.

"No." I said putting on my cloak.

"You should of listen Grimmjow." Nel shook her head and stood next to me.

"Dont start with that mouth of yours Neliel." Grimmjow growled. He started scratching the ice and pound at it.

"Grimmjow you cant break my ice like that." I laughed.

"Nightmare!" He shouted. I rolled my eyes and started walking away.

"No dont leave me here." He started panicking.

"Come Dondochakka and Pesche. (Tesha)" Nel said as we walked.

"Sorry Grimmjow but Nightmare and Nel are scary." Pescha said.

"You really think Im scary?" I said loudly.

"Yes madam." They said in a scared voice.

"Aww thats sweet." I laughed.

"The perfect kind of scary." I heard a deep dark voice behind me. I stood there shocked. I felt his cold hands on my shoulder and travel down my arm giving me goosebumps. He turned me around and I met those perfect green eyes.

"Your mine. I would never for get you." He kissed my for head.

**

I gasped for air and sat up on my bed. I brought my knees to my chest and cried. I ran my fingers threw my long blonde hair. Im Nightmare. Queen of Nightmares, and look at me. Having my own nightmare. Do I call that a nightmare? All of it seems pretty real. The door screeched open causing me to jump.

"Kaia are you alright?" I saw Orihime and Rukia. The dark in my room was fill on light from the door. I sat in the far corner that was dark.

"I cant do it anymore." I said quietly. Tears stream down my face. My body was trembling. He forgot about me. I compelled him. Why did I think that was a good idea.

"Kaia you cant do what anymore?" They walked closer to me.

"It just hurt so much." I was having trouble breathing. My voice was shaky. I had a fist full of hair and starting making noises. Wait is that what you call sobbing? Next thing I know there were a pair of warm arms around me.

"Kaia its ok.." Rukia said rubbing my back. The tears came down uncontrollably. I felt numb. Hurt. Beaten. Dead. I couldnt live with this pain. It doesnt seem like Im living at all. After a long time of comforting me we left. I put on all black shirt that shows my stomache with long black pants that was tight around my waist. I stepped into my giagi and looked into the mirror.

"Kaia." I closed my eyes at the sound of my name. Someone touched my shoulder making me tense up and relax.

"Your ok." He whispered in my ear. I know that voice. I opened my eyes and saw a pair of golden orange eyes.

"I cant live with this pain Kage." I said sighing.

"I know how you feel. try to take it off your mind dear." He said hugging me.

"I wish it was that simple." I got out of my room with my books and glasses. I put my tall black boots. No one said anything to me. Shi and Hikari were quiet. I dont blame them. I was in a bad mood. Something like this cant make me feel better. All I need is why Aizen wants me and who the hell he is.

"Bye Kaia." Jinta said.

"Bye Ms. Kaia I really hope you have a great day." Ururu said. I smiled a little on how nice and adorable she is. I hugged her. Something I do very rarely.

"Thank you Ururu I hope I do." I smiled. I met my Dads eyes.

"We'll talk later." He said looking down and walking away. I nodded and walked out of the shop. Today felt slow. I hate having these stupid school days. Just acouple more weeks until no more the hell whole.

Orihime and Rukia already left and I was the last to leave. I stopped and looked at the school. I sighed and walked in slowly. I walked down the hall and it was empty. I stopped at my classroom door and then that smeel that filled my nose. It was warm, and metallic.

"Kaia your late." The teacher said when she opened the door. I closed my eyes and held my breathe.

"Sorry, its, um, family issues." I swallowed hard. I walked into the class and sat in my seat. I closed my eyes and growled lowly.

"Kaia." Uryu said rubbing my back.

"Dont." I growled. That smell was everywhere. Whats going on?

"Who is participating in the blood drive?" The teacher said. Blood drive. Blood. I swallowed again. I heart my heart beating in my ears. My throat ached.

"I did it hurts but its for a good cause." a girl said. I didnt look up. I was staring at my shoes bouncing my leg. My gums hurt.

Feed.

Eat.

Blood.

Drink.

These words ran through my head. I shook my head and ran my finger through my hair. I licked my lips and relaxed. I held my breathe and my fangs disappeared.

"Kaia. Are you?" She said standing in front of me. I didnt want to look up. I lifted my head and smiled.

"No Im not a big fans of ne-" The smell grew stranger.

"Ouch." I turned around and a black hair girl looked at her finger. Blood drip on the desk.

"Paper cut., May I have a bandage." The teacher nodded and went to her desk. The girl was Orihime friend. Tatsuki. She looked at me and gave me an evil grin. I can whip that grin off her face. I stood up but Ichigo stood in front of me holding my shoulder.

"Stop it. Today wasnt a good day for you to come in." He whispered to me. Everyone was looking at us. I growled and sat down moking the desk.

"Kaia what had gotten into you." The teacher said shaking her head.

"Im fine." I spat. The lesson went on and then it was lunch. I ran out of the class and up the roof top. I threw my back across the roof making it hit the bars and fall to the floor. I grunted and looked around.

"Kaia you left for 5 years to control it." Uryu said.

"Its all around me. I can control it bit its hard." I growled pacing back and forth.

"Kaia stop breathe." Ichigo said stepping closer.

"Unless you want to tare to shreads dont come closer." I stopped him.

"You can do it babe." Shi said.

"Shi you seen me when it comes to blood." I said pacing back and forth. I grabbed my hair.

"Princess we seen you been through this. Be strong you are strong." Hikari said. I stood still and took deep breathe.

"I hope your right both of you." I said.

"Who is she talking to?" The girl was back. I opened my eyes and she was rubbing her finger.

"Swallow. Dont think about it." They said.

"Me." Rukia hugged me. I stood there like a stone. Breathing in and out.

*2 hours*

I ran out of the school. I didnt care of people think I was weird. I couldnt stand the smell anymore. I swallowed a soul candy and stepped out of my giagi.

"Meet you home." I said to her.

"Will do." She walked home with Orihime, Rukia, Uryu, and Renji. Oh yeah there still here. They need more information about me but I think they have enough.

"Kaia." I looked down from a tree and saw Ichigo. "You did good." He but a thumbs up. I rolled my eyes and flash step away. Time to know who Aizen is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 7.9K 56
Cherī Zaraki is an average teenager.. At least that's what everybody else thinks of her. Cherī is actually a Soul Reaper. Her parents are Kisuke Urah...
38.6K 1K 19
Its been a month after the winter war and ichigo is free but still saves karakura town from hollows and other enemies time to time until someone surp...
6K 68 25
The war with the Quincy is finally over, and Ichigo again stands victorious. However, a new enemy stirs from within the depths of the Soul Society...
10.3K 284 22
After the winter war, Aizen is defeated so Ichigo and his friends, as well as Rukia, go back to Karakura Town. What they didn't know, was that the es...