[TwicePinkVelvet] High School...

By thisismeLeo

A socially awkward student finds herself transferring to a new school after her family moved to Korea. She me... More

Chapter 1: First Day
Chapter 2: Impressions
Chapter 3: The Game
Chapter 4: Lunch and Tension
Chapter 5: Orientation Fair
Chapter 6: Orientation Fair Pt.2
Chapter 7: Help Wanted
Chapter 8: Out Of Nowhere
Chapter 9: Time Will Tell
Chapter 10: Chasing Pavements
Chapter 11: What Lies Beneath
Chapter 12: Connect The Dots
Chapter 13: Spooky Or Lovely
Get Well Soon, Mina
Chapter 14: Eventful Night
Chapter 15: Where We Belong
Chapter 16: Dinner With The Families
Chapter 17: All According To Plan
Chapter 18: Friends?
Chapter 19: The Obstacle Named Friendship
Chapter 20: Treat You Better
Chapter 21: I Have A Plan
Thank You
Chapter 22: Girls Night Out
Chapter 23: Get Help
Chapter 24: Way Back Home
Jihyo
Chapter 26: Getting To Work
Chapter 27: In The Area
Chapter 28: In The Area Pt.2
Chapter 29: I Just Can't
Chapter 30: The Final Steps
Chapter 31: Am I Enough?
Chapter 32: Clarity
Chapter 33(Ending): Everything Has Changed
Epilogue 1: A Decade Worth Of Stories
Epilogue 2: The End And The Beginning

Chapter 25: It Feels Right

786 34 1
By thisismeLeo

Sunlight floods into the room makes Nayeon wakes up from her slumber. She squints her eyes while furrowing her eyebrows, her room has a curtain, there's no way that much sunlight got in. She slowly sits up from the bed and looks around the unfamiliar room. Suddenly, a terrible headache kicks in making her flop back down on the bed. She tries to recall what happened last night after she and Momo go to the DJ booth. She remembers that separated at one point and she went to the bar, she vaguely remembers someone flirted with her rather rudely and someone comes to save her, then it becomes completely blank. She looks at the bedside table to find her phone and sees a sticky note on top of it.

'Morning, it's Jeongyeon, in case you're wondering, yeah, you're in my bedroom. In case you're wondering about other things, I slept on the couch last night. I got you a toothbrush and a towel in the toilet. Take a shower and meet me at the kitchen for breakfast. I'll explain everything about yesterday.

JY'

Nayeon stands up from the bed and goes to the toilet to see everything neatly prepared for her. She quickly finishes her morning routine and goes to the kitchen. As she is getting nearer, she smells something incredibly delicious, which makes her stomach grumbles. When she's at the kitchen, she is met by Jeongyeon, who has her back facing her with one hand stirring a pot and the other is frying an egg. She takes her seat at the table quietly while looking at Jeongyeon cooking. She absolutely loves the food Jeongyeon makes for her but this is the first time she has ever seen the other girl cooking right in front of her. Jeongyeon makes everything looks so effortless and she always looks like she's having the time of her life when she's cooking. Nayeon thinks she could get used to this view every morning but then she chuckles at herself for the dumb thought. After a few minutes, Jeongyeon finishes the food and turns around to serve the food. She looks up and sees Nayeon at the dining table looking at her dreamily. She approaches the girl and snap her fingers in front of the girl's eyes, snapping Nayeon out of her trance.

"How are you feeling?" Jeongyeon brings the soup and some eggs and bacon over to the table.

"I'm having a little headache but overall fine." Nayeon massages her temple while grimacing.

Jeongyeon puts the food down. "Here, eat this soup. I'll get you some coconut water, it'll help."

"Umm, Jeong? Did I do or say anything embarrassing last night?"

Jeongyeon pauses, contemplating whether she should tell Nayeon about the indirect confession back at the club. "Well, there's one thing. You threw up on my bed and your own clothes."

Nayeon looks at herself, noticing that she is only wearing a plain white T-shirt and black shorts. She unconsciously blushes. "Umm, did you change my clothes?"

"Well, yeah. I can't let you sleep like that, but I didn't peak or anything." Jeongyeon holds her hands up, quickly becomes defensive.

"Aside from that, is there anything else?"

"No, nothing important. You just say a bunch of gibberish that doesn't make any sense." Jeongyeon chuckles, hope to divert Nayeon's attention away from the problem. "Come on, eat up then you can go back to sleep."

Nayeon eats her soup as slow as possible, despite her head feels like it's being torn apart, she wants to spend most of her time alone with Jeongyeon. She turns on her phone to check if she has any missed calls or texts and she finds a text from Rosie.

'Text me when you're up, okay? I hope you don't embarrass yourself in front of Jeong, she's your crush after all.'

Nayeon scrolls down a little more and sees some pictures and a video Rosie sent her. It's some pictures of her annoying the hell out of the DJ, Momo grinding on her while both of them looked like they're having the time of their life and the video is her calling herself MC Rail. After seeing those photos, her memories come flooding back. Especially the part at the bar, when a 'stranger' rescues her from that creepy guy. She vaguely remembers that person's scent and their jacket. Then it all dawns on her, she saw the exact same jacket when she was walking to the kitchen and the scent is incredibly familiar, well, because it's on the bed she slept on last night. She confessed to Jeongyeon without knowing it. She spares an anxious glance at the girl opposite her and Jeongyeon is still devouring her food, yes, devouring. Jeongyeon probably missed Nayeon's realization moment early on.

"I'm full." Nayeon puts down the spoon.

Jeongyeon looks up from her plate and smiles sweetly. "Okay, I'll tuck you back in. Come on." The tall girl puts the dishes in the sink and leads Nayeon back to the bedroom. Nayeon slowly sits on the bed and hugs the pillow tightly, mind racing with thoughts. Jeongyeon knows about her feelings already and she still doesn't say anything. Is she mad or looking to distant herself from Nayeon? Right now, changing schools sounds like a really good offer.

Jeongyeon reaches out and cups Nayeon's cheeks making her breath hitches. "Are you OK Nayeon? You're spacing out."

Nayeon is having a mental discussion with herself but then she decides what can she lose now? She hooks her arms around Jeongyeon's neck and pulls the other girl closer, gently pressing her lips on the other's. Jeongyeon is absolutely shocked and keeps her eyes open for a few moments then she slowly melts into the kiss and puts her arms around Nayeon's waist. Nayeon smiles into the kiss and tightens her hold on Jeongyeon's neck making the other girl fall on her and bumps their forehead together.

"Ouch" Jeongyeon rubs her forehead and rolls over. "Why did you pull me down?"

Nayeon, now blushing madly, fires back. "Yah! You fell on me." She looks at Jeongyeon and pouts. "You ruined our first kiss."

Jeongyeon turns serious. "I gotta ask this. Why did you kiss me?"

Nayeon simply shrugs. "It just feels right. I didn't think, I just went for it."

Jeongyeon reaches for Nayeon's hand and holds it tightly. "Did you remember the things happened last night?"

Nayeon nods, confusion and embarrassment overwhelm her. "Yeah, I didn't know it was you who picked me up until this morning. I recalled indirectly confessing to you but not what comes after that though. That's enough to scare me. I'm afraid that I'll lose a friend like you."

Jeongyeon listens intently and studies every features and expressions on Nayeon's face. She's not good with emotions and she thinks Nayeon knows that. But the kiss a few minutes ago? It lights up something inside her, something she never knows before. And if there's any uncertainties before, they are all gone now. She likes the girl in front of her a lot and she happens to feel the same. "I like you too, bunny."

Nayeon smiles brightly and squeezes Jeongyeon's hand. Then her smile slowly turns into a cheeky grin and she crawls on top of Jeongyeon. The tall girl widens her eyes. "W-what are you d-doing?"

Nayeon giggles. "You look cute stuttering. I want to try that kiss again." Without letting Jeongyeon answer, Nayeon leans down and presses her lips on Jeongyeon's. They take their sweet time this turn, hugging each other tightly and savoring the moment, the start of their relationship. Nayeon pulls away after a long while, panting and rests her forehead on Jeongyeon's shoulder.

Jeongyeon lifts Nayeon's chin up. "Don't be embarrassed. It is great, didn't know you're a good kisser." She stares deeply in Nayeon's eyes and asks what she has wanted to for a long time. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

Nayeon pecks Jeongyeon lips lightly. "Of course. I mean we just kissed two times." Nayeon chuckles. "And on your bed of all places."

"Speaking of which, you should get some sleep. I'll go to the store downstairs to get some food for tonight."

Nayeon quickly holds Jeongyeon wrist and shakes her head. "Cuddles, pwease?" Nayeon holds her arms out and does her aegyo.

Jeongyeon grimaces but lies down anyways, wrapping Nayeon in her arms. "I love you, bunny but your aegyo is cringe." Nayeon slaps Jeongyeon's arm harsh and snuggles in the other girl's chest.

7 hours later

The phone rings loudly wakes Jeongyeon up from her sleep. She doesn't even check the caller's ID and holds the phone to her ear while keeping her eyes close. That's a bad idea, because she is met by an incredibly loud voice.

"WHERE ARE YOU?" Jihyo shouts through the phone.

"Geez, calm down Jihyo, what's the problem?" Jeongyeon holds the phone away from her ear.

"Didn't you get my texts, I've been texting you since two hours ago."

"I don't know, I've been sleeping for like, I don't know how long." Jeongyeon checks the time, seeing that it's nearly 4 p.m.

"Anyway, just get to school, we need to talk plans for the concert. We're just waiting for you and Nayeon. I can't even reach her."

"Yeah, yeah. Give us like 20 minutes. Bye Jihyo."

"Us? Wha-"

Jeongyeon hangs up and looks at Nayeon who is sleeping peacefully besides her. She lightly brushes Nayeon's hair and coos softly. "Bunny, wake up. We got something to do at school."

Nayeon groans and runs her hand through her disheveled hair. "But it's too comfy here. You tell Jihyo to chill out and let us sleep." She tightens her hold on Jeongyeon's waist and snuggles to the girl like she's a pillow.

"I wish. It's about the concert though. Come on."

Well, they take a lot more than 20 minutes due to the additional cuddling. They arrive at school an hour later and step into the class together. Jihyo is clearly not having the time of her life, she stares at the two intensely. "Umm, I remember you said 20 minutes, Jeong. And you, Nayeon, where the hell have you been?"

Tzuyu, Momo and Rosie look at the couple teasingly, they have an idea what might have happened. Nayeon steps forward and places her hands on Jihyo's shoulders. "Calm down, Jihyo. We're here already, aren't we?"

Jihyo furrows her eyebrows. "Still, it's weird. Why are you two together?"

Jeongyeon slings an arm around Nayeon's shoulder and plants a little kiss on Nayeon's temple. "I think that's pretty self explanatory, isn't it Jihyo?

Lisa suddenly jumps up from the last table. "Yes, yes, bitch. Finally. I won Rosie." Rosie facepalms and gives Lisa a 'what the hell' look. Everyone cheers and starts teasing the new couple leaving Jihyo standing in the middle of the class absolutely stunned. Jihyo slowly walks back to her table and smiles, at least her friends found the one they want.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: 💚💙

Nayeon and Jeongyeon are official. The preparation phase for the concert will be the upcoming chapters with the stories of JenSoo, SaTzu and Jihyo, Seungwan and Daniel. Yes, I've decided that Daniel will appear in the story. Please look forward to these chapters.

Have a nice day, readers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 136 28
Chou Tzuyu, a cynical and indifferent billionaire, has a sad note in his life and that is the lack of love. Trying to get engaged at all costs so as...
111K 7.1K 44
It's a bit confusing story. A broken Jisoo. Player Jennie. Innocent Jennie's twin.(Jenison) So much confusion.. read it if you want solve the confu...
1.1M 44.4K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
36.5K 993 79
The story revolves mainly to Son Chaeyoung and Mina Myoi who are both members of Twice together with the other seven members. The love story of Chaey...