CEO•knj

By jellybeanreads

"You know the more I think about it, it starts to make more sense. Why you constantly checked up on me and ca... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48

29

1.9K 78 8
By jellybeanreads

Rose POV
••

You did what?!
Jin yelled though the phone.

It's wasn't on purpose!
I didn't realize how much I was drinking!
I can usually last when I'm drinking with you.
But I ended up getting drunk.

From what it sounds like you weren't just drunk you were wasted.

Ahhhh
Jinnnn
What am I gonna dooooo

At this point just quit and jump off a bridge.
I mean you invited your boss to you house, got drunk in front of him, and made him feel uncomfortable.
If I were him you'd be fired.

You're not making me feel any better!
Maybe I should jump off a bridge..

If you do can I have your fancy tea cups?

I hate you.

Love you too boo.

Ah..I have to talk to him..
I rub my head trying to get rid of the head ache that was becoming worse

Relax you don't remember everything so there's still a chance that you didn't do any too stupid.
Anyway I gotta go, heading to work.

What?
You haven't left yet?
It's already 11, doesn't the bakery open at 9?

Uhh, yea but you know, my employees are covering me.

Who? That guy Mari? He can cook? I thought you hired him as cashiers.

Don't question me idiot.
I choose my employees for a reason.
Bye.

I looked down at my phone to see the call had ended. I let it fall onto my bed while I ruffle my hair. "Ughhhhh! What did I say?!"

"I'm never drinking again!"

I had woken up to a headache from the moment I had gotten up. I was trying to remember why I felt so sick when the memory of having a coming home with Namjoon to have a beer and from there it's just a blur. All I could remember was that he was caring me into my bedroom, and that I had asked him to stay the night.

A blush cane over my face as I remember the events from last night. I was thankful that he wasn't in the house otherwise I wouldn't know what to say to him. I started to pace around my room but that just made my headache worse.

I quickly went into the bathroom and took a shower. As soon as I came back into my room, Jin texted me again telling me to eat some hangover soup and drink water.

"He's never too busy to nag at me." I smile and send him a text back. I quickly made some food and ate. I have to apologize right? I mean I don't want him to think I'm like that! But we did confess to each other...AHH!" I feel on the couch stuffing my face into a pillow.

Just as I was about to start thinking again my phone started to ring. I look at it still whining to myself. But I stop immediately and gasp seeing the contact name.

Incoming Call•
Mr.Kim

"Ok, Rose you can do this, just a apologize.." I took a deep breath staring down at my phone, my heart about to jump out of my chest.

H-hello

Hey, good morning. Well more like good afternoon now.
He chuckles.
I just called to check if you were ok
You had a lot to drink yesterday, you must have a big headache..

Ah..yea
I rubbed the back of my neck.

Did you eat yet?
Hangover soup is the best thing for you right now..

Y-yea I made some

Ok that's good.

L-listen about last night..I-I don't remember exactly what happened but.. I'm really sorry if I did anything stupid.

It's fine.

B-but I made a complete fool of myself. And I made you feel uncomfortable. Made a scene, inviting you into my house and having you watch me be an idio-

Rose.
It's fine, seriously. Don't worry about it.

Shouldn't you be annoyed with me I mean just what I did in front of you it-

Hey..

I stop for a second waiting for him to continue

Meet me at the park by your house.

W-what?

I hear him chuckle

Come to the park at 3.
..I'll see you in a few hours ok?

Ah..ok.

End Call•

I had gotten dressed. I wasn't too sure how exactly to dress since I had never been with Namjoon outside of work.

But none the less I wore a semi casual shirt with black jeans and entered the park. I looked around to find the male I was looking to find him nowhere. I looked down at the bench that was on my right and sat down.

'Maybe he's not here yet?'

I glanced around the park again to see the kids play and random adults around the place playing with the kids. One male caught my attention. He was wearing a blue button up, ripped jeans and timberlands.

'Whoa, he honestly looks great.'

I look past him looking for Namjoon again. "Wait a minute." I look back to the male. "Namjoon?" I squint my eyes looking to him.

That is him! I get up and walk to him. He was wearing sunglasses, lookin around, occasionally stopping his glaze to look at the laughing kids. I got closer and tapped his shoulder.

He looked up to me and smiled. "Oh hey, you made it."

"It really is you, whoa.."

"Why do you say that?" He asked watching as I sat beside him, leaving a few inches between us.

"I've never really seen you in anything besides a suit, since we only see each other at work. I just couldn't recognize you." I let out a small nervous laugh.

"Hey, it's my day off." He laughs. "But I guess you're right, we should change that, starting today." He's leaned back, looking towards me. I looked up seeing him giving me a small smirk. I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks, as I looked away.

"Y-yea.."

After a few minutes of quiet, I look up at him. Re-looking at his image. I let out a small laugh. Namjoon notices and looks toward me. "What?"

"Nothing." I chuckle again. "I was just thinking how suitable it was for you to be in the clothing department."

"Oh? Why is that?"

"Even in casual clothes you know how to pick out what goes together." I smile up at him.

A light blush covers his face. "Well..thank you. I try." We both laugh looking back at the families.

"..About yesterday." I start remembering why I came to meet him. "I'm really sorry, I shouldn't have drunk so much and put you in that situation." I state looking down.

"Hey relax, we all do stupid things sometimes. And besides you've always helped me when I'm trying to drown myself in alcohol right?" I look up at him giving him a slow nod.

"Same thing here. So don't stress." I nod again, leaning back into the bench. "I..I didn't do anything to weird right?"

"Mm..well, you did try to strip naked."

"What?! I did?! Oh my goodness.." I brought my hand up to my face, covering my mouth, trying to remember.

"Haha I'm just kidding." He says laughing. I shoot him a glare. "Why would you say that oh my god.

"I couldn't resist." He says watching as I pushed my hair back. I sigh and let my hands rest on the bench beside me but I didn't realize Namjoon's hand was there. My hand brushed on the back of his hand.

I looked down and quickly retreated it. "Sorry, I didn't see it." I place my hand on my lap.

But it wasn't there for long as Namjoon took my hand into his, intertwining our finger and resting them on his lap. I looked up at him seeing him looking towards the park.

I look down at our hands and couldn't help the smile that formed.

••
Heyoo

Sorry for the wait
Also I read back on my like first chapter and they kinda not what I wanted so I'm gonna be fixing them from time to time I'll let y'all know when they out

I start school soon djsbdudnd

If you guys are attending school soon or have already started...I wish you luck

Don't give uppppp!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 1.1K 36
Y/N, a famous K-pop idol, signs a special contract with HYBE Corporation. In addition to creating albums as an idol, Y/N has also agreed to film adve...
12K 2.3K 51
Note: Please be nice to me! My English is not that good. And this was the first book which I have ever written. Jung Y/N is a 24 year old woman who...
452 0 34
When Viv moves to South Korea to work on one of the most popular social media teams, she expects the difficulties that come with being a part of Bang...
9.4K 1.1K 88
Jin's sudden death from a road accident was something nobody could get over. "He is dead. He isn't coming back." His boyfriend Namjoon won't believe...