The Third Sparda (HighSchool...

By ApollyonShirayuki

Mundus has return to get his revenge to Sparda Bloodline for sealing him in the Demon World (I don't not own... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Devil May Cry
Chapter 2: Here come's the new guy
Chapter 3: KFC Endorser's Retirement
Chapter 4: The Holy Sisters
Chapter 5: Time for your Spanking
Chapter 6: Pull my Devil Trigger
Chapter 7: Punishment or Torture?
Chapter OVA - False Love (part 1)
Chapter 8: Pools and Visits
Chapter 9: Parents Day
Chapter 10: The Meeting and The Mole
Chapter 11: Strolling Around (Short)
Chapter 12: Highway to Hell
Chapter 13: Battle with a God
Chapter 14: Training and Saving
Chapter 15: True Power
Shin's Note
Chapter OVA: I was never for you
Chapter 16: Mission Kyoto
Chapter 17: Kyoto Tour
Christmas Special
Chapter 18: Meet the Hero Faction
Chapter 19: Y/n.... Assemble
Chapter 20: A Demon what?!
Chapter 21: Lights, Camera.. wait, WTF is this?!
Chapter 22: Last day in Heat
Chapter 23: Gremory vs Bael (Finale)

Chapter OVA - False Love (Part 2)

7K 108 50
By ApollyonShirayuki

It's was Sunday morning and the Sparda group were just doing they're daily routine in there Turf. Some were just cleaning the swords, some were feeding the fishes, and some are cleaning at the garden.

Nero is walking up to Y/n's room to wake him up and tell him that he has a guest.

Nero: "Young Master, you have a guest."

Y/n slowly climb out of his bed while still half asleep. He then walk out of his room and head to the living room to see who was his visitor.

Y/n: *Yawn*"Who would visit this early in the morning?"

He turned by the door and saw Rias with a sweet smile on her face.

(Her cleavage is not showing and the bow is fix)

Rias: "Good Morning!"

She walk towards Y/n while swinging her hips.

Rias: "Hey Darling, how about we go on a date today?~"

Y/n: "Huh? Why would I waste my precious rest day with yo-"

Rias punch Y/n in the stomach to not finish his word.

Rias(Whisper): "Sirzechs said that 'Lovers must go on a Date for the rest of the day'. They're behind you."

Y/n look behind him and saw Sirzechs and Grayfia glaring at him by the window.

Y/n(Groaning): "I-I'd love to go on a Date with you too, Honey."

Time Skip brought to you by Y/n changing his outfit for the date.

Y/n and Rias are walking around while they're 12 inch away from each other.

Y/n: "Why would my rest day be like this?"

Rias: "Your telling me! I just wanna go home!"

The two of them keep walking until Y/n noticed Nero and some of the Sparda are on the food stand.

Y/n: *Gasp*

Rias: *Gasp*

Rias then noticed some of the Lucifer were looking at them by the bench and Y/n saw one Sparda sweeping nearby.

Y/n(Whisper): "Crap!"*Gasp*

Rias(Whisper): "What the?!"*Gasp*

The they saw some Sparda and Lucifer were fishing and some were hiding inside a big flower pot. Then they saw one Sparda and one Lucifer were on the fire escape ladder on the building with a sniper rifle.

They slowly walking backwards, trying to get away from them.

Y/n/Rias(Thinking): *Gasp*"Shit!"

Then they saw Sirzechs and Grayfia were watching them behind the sign that say's 'Beware of Creepers'.

Y/n(Whisper): "Looks like I have no choice but to go to this date."

Rias: "You should have made arrangements!"

Y/n: "I'm not prepared of all of the sudden."

Rias: "Then let's just get out of here."

They started to walk away from the group and head to a cafe in town. Y/n started to daydream of having a Date with Sona.

*Imagination Start*

Sona: "Hey Redgrave-kun. Say 'Ahh'."

Sona cut a small piece of the waffle and feeding it to Y/n.

Y/n: "Ahh....."

???: "I won't give you any."

*Imagination End*

He opens his eyes and saw Rias eating the waffle all by herself. Y/n's eye twitch and he sit's back to his chair.

Y/n(Thinking): "Damn it!"

Rias: "Why is this waffle taste funny? It taste like it's not cook yet."

Y/n then put his elbow in the table and place his chin on his hand.

Y/n: "Then why did you choose to eat here if your going to complain?"

Rias: "What? Your the one who choose here!"

Y/n: "I only came here to eat some strawberry sundae and nothing els-"

Rias kick his feet under the table and she motion her head, pointing at the window behind him. Y/n look behind him and saw Sirzechs and Grayfia glaring the him.

*Imagination Start*

Sirzechs: "Your really are not met for the Princess!"

He entered the Cafe and start shooting everywhere, destroying some of the merchandise while he was hiding under the table.

The the wall on the opposite side were destroyed and Nero and the rest of the Sparda came in.

Nero: "Fight!"

Nero and Sirzechs were 5 feet away from each other while pointing there weapons at each other. Sirzechs grab another pistol inside his coat while Nero Rev up his sword.

Sirzechs then look at Grayfia, signaling her to ready the bazooka. Grayfia take one knee down while Sirzechs took cover. Grayfia launch the bazooka and the whole building got destroyed.

SM: "IT HURTS!"

The Y/n saw Sona with her dress destroyed by the explosion and she was holding her wound in the arm.

Sona: "Redgrave-kun!"

Y/n: "Sitri!"

*Imagination End*

Y/n was shaking if his imagination did happen.

Rias: "H-Hey, Darling."

He faced Rias again and feeding him a piece of the waffle.

Rias: "H-Here, Say 'Ahh'."

Y/n just went roll with it and he open his mouth and Rias feed him.

Rias: "D-Delicious right, Darling?"

Y/n: "Y-Yes it is, Honey."

After eating at the Cafe, they went to the theater to watch some movies.

Y/n/Rias: "Ready. Go!"

 They point a different movie were the other doesn't like. Y/n walk towards to the poster and tried to reason to watch it.

Y/n: "We are watching Avengers: Endgame because I've been waiting for this after infinity war."

Rias: "No. We're watching John Wick Chapter 3 because I wanna see what happens after."

Y/n: "If you watch Avengers, you will be inspired by the making an Iron man Suit or an Infinity Gauntlet."

Rias: "No. If you watch John Wick, you will know how to use any different types of guns and you can mix with with kung-fu. That why it's called 'Gun-fu'."

Y/n: "Avengers!"

Rias: "John Wick!"

The keep yelling at each other while tapping the poster and moving closer to each other. 

The two of them didn't want to watch what the other want so they just watch a boring love story. Rias was asleep and Y/n is trying his best  not to sleep.

Y/n(Whisper): *Groan*"Why this movie just couldn't skip to the ending?"

The someone tap on his shoulder and saw it was one of the Lucifer gang member.

(LG = Lucifer Gang)

LG: "Hey, don't let the Princess get bored."

The Lucifer gang went back to his sit and Y/n keep groaning.

Y/n(Whisper): "Why can't this movie just skip to the end?"

Then someone whisper behind him and he saw that it was Nero.

Nero(Whisper): "Young Master."

Y/n(Whisper): "What the!? What are you doing here?"

He look behind Nero and saw some of the Sparda members. Nero then used his thumb to point at the movie. He look in front and saw the scene where the Boy is holding the Girl's hand.

Y/n(Whisper): "What?! No, No, No, No."

He look towards the Sparda and they where encouraging him to do it. He look at the Lucifer gang and they where doing the same.

Nero(Whisper): "Come on Young Master, you can do it."

Y/n(Thinking): "Here goes nothing."

He slowly placing his hand on Rias's hand while the Sparda and Lucifer where watching them in excitement. He was about to touch her hand but all of the sudden Rias's hand move out of the way, making all of them groan in disappointment.

Y/n then grab hi soda and drink it while Nero whispered something to him again.

Nero(Whisper): "Young Master, look."

He pointed at the scene where the Boy touches the Girl's cheek and slowly leaning his head towards her and they kiss.

Y/n: *Gasp*!!"

Nero(Whisper): "You got this, Young Master.

Y/n(Whisper): "No, No, No, No."

He look at the Sparda and they were telling them to kiss her. He then look towards Lucifer and and they were saying 'Go for it'.

Rias then unconsciously lean her head on Y/n's shoulder. Y/n is nervously shaking and he dropped his empty soda can. He then look at Rias's sleeping face and he slowly leaning his head towards her.

The Sparda and Lucifer where silently cheering for Y/n to kiss Rias. As their lips were only inches away from each other. Rias immediately woke up with Y/n's face close to him.

She quickly leans away to Y/n and started to blush.

Rias(Blushed): "W-W-What do you think your doing?! You White haired Pervert!"

She gave Y/n a sucker punch to the face that made him in pain while the Sparda and Lucifer groan in disappointment and making some of the audience look at them.

After the movie, the two of them headed to the park while Rias is still blushing and Y/n holding his cheeks in pain.

Rias: "This is a total waste of a good day."

Y/n: "Your telling me! I just want to lay down on my bed all day!"

Rias: "It's your fault for being so useless!"

Y/n: "And you are worst than useless you Red head bitch!"

Rias: "What did you say you White hair Bastard?!"

The two of them stare at each other like a hostile while they were walking.

Y/n/Rias: "Hmph!"

As they keep walking, Y/n notice three guys walking towards them. One has a brown spiky hair, the other is bald shaved guy and the last one is a four-eyes. The Local Park called them as the Perverted Trio.

Brown hair: "Look at that boys, what a fresh new meat."

Four-eyes: "I'll say! Look at those juggling orbs every step!"

Bald Guy: "Then what are we waiting for? Let's hit it!"

They were about to follow Y/n and Rias but all of the sudden, Sirzechs grab the Brown spiky hair by the collar while Grayfia was beating the shit out of the other two.

Brown hair(Scared): "C-C-Come on man, l-l-let me go! I-I didn't do anything you!"

Sirzechs: "Yes you did. You tried to touch our Princess with your dirty hands! If you did, I would have send you to the deepest part of hell. For now, You shall know PAIN!" (Yeah I know)

Brown hair(Scared): "AAAAAHHHHH!!! SOMEBODY SAVE M-"

Time Skip brought to you by Sirzechs beating the shit out of the Perverted Trio while Grayfia grab some rope, chains and markers.

Y/n and Rias ran out of the Park and she immediately stops him from runner because she was tired.

Rias: "Just wait the hell up! Why are were running?!"

Y/n: "Because I'm trying to get you away from those three that were after us!"

Rias: "What about them?"

Y/n: "They're a bunch of rapist!"

Rias: "Then I'll just have to kick their ass!"

Y/n: "Do you really think that they'd let you?

Rias: "......"

Y/n: "There are three of them and only one you. Once they caught you, there's no going back to your house."

Rias: "Then I'm going home."

She was about to walk away but Y/n grab her hand making her stop her tracks. She then look at Y/n and saw him pointing something in front of them.

She then saw the Sparda and Lucifer were having a parade with some costumes and some banners while some other people where laughing at them and some where taking some photos or videos.

Rias: "Dar-Darling, t-they're too kind aren't they?"

Y/n: *Chuckle*"Y-Yeah, let's go."

They start walking  towards them while holding there hands.

Y/n(Whisper): "This lovey dovey must not get in to school!"

Rias(Whisper): "I know! I'd rather die than to be in love with you!"

Y/n and Rias were standing the front of the class staring at them like a dull. Kiba then walk behind them and pull the string hanging from the ceiling. Then confetti came out with 'The Best Coulple is Born' hanging from it.

Then some of there classmate shoots some small confetti towards them while cheering for them and saying 'Congratulations'.

Y/n turn around and saw the graffiti on the board with 'Y/N x RIAS.'

Y/n: *Gasp*!!"

Girl1: "We received a lot of information about your Date!"

Girl2: "I saw it too!"

He then turn back to his classmates and and tried to explain.

Y/n(Panic): "W-Wait! There's a misunderstanding!"

Rias(Panic): "H-Hey, Darling!"

He look at Rias and she was pointing outside the window. He then saw Sirzechs disguise as an electrician, watching them with a binoculars. Y/n then open his mouth widely and he gasp like he was gonna die.

Kiba then did some weird pose while holding a banner.

Kiba: "LOVE LOVE FOREVER!!"

Y/n composed himself again and he look towards Sona and she was kinda sad. He then look back at Sirzechs and he was glaring at him. He then look back to Sona and like she was about to break. He then look back at Sirzechs but this time he brought out his sniper rifle with a silencer.

He closed his eyes and face his classmates and raise his hand, signalling them to stop and quiet and he put his hand in his pocket.

Y/n: *Sigh*"This is not a 'LOVE LOVE FOREVER'."

Rias(Panic): "W-Wait, what are you talking about Darling?"

Y/n: "Because it should be 'SUPER LOVE LOVE FOREVER'!!"

Everyone in the room started to cheer while Y/n is doing some weird pose along with Rias. Then Sona stands up and said something to them.

Sona: "You two are a very good match. Congratulations."

Y/n: "...... T-Thank you...."

Sona sits down with sadness on her eyes. While Y/n trying his hard to smile but he's feeling regret on what he did.

Y/n(Thinking): "DAMN IT!! SOMEBODY KILL ME NOW!!"

Time Skip brought to you by Y/n staring blankly because he's dead inside.

Y/n and Rias were at the roof laying on each bench.

Y/n: "GOD!!! Why do you do this to me?!"

Rias: "I just wanna cry!"

She sits up on the bench and Y/n did the same.

Rias: "How did it end up like this?"

Y/n: "You know. Do you at least wanna tell to one person? to our most trusted?"

Rias: "Tell them that we're not a real couple?"

Y/n: "Yeah. At least we can have someone to share our secret."

Rias: "......"

Y/n: "What do you say? Do you know anybody?"

She stands up and started yelling at Y/n.

Rias: "Whatever! Do what ever you want to!"

She storms out of the roof, leaving a very confuse Y/n.

Y/n: "What the hell is her problem?"

 It was lunch time. Everyone in the classroom is sharing table with each other. Except for Rias who was sitting alone at her table because Sirzechs is there wearing a chef costume along with Grayfia still wearing a maid.

Girl1: "Rich people are totally different."

Girl2: "Yeah, they even brought a personal chef and a maid to there lunch."

Sirzechs opens the food he served for Rias while Grayfia pour some juice on her cup.

Sirzechs: Lunch is serve, Princess. Please, enjoy."

Grayfia: "Here's your beverages, Lady Rias."

Rias(Thinking): "I just wanna eat some lunch normally."

At the Gym, Rias is playing volleyball with her classmates. She was about to received the ball but Sirzechs, disguised himself as a girl by wearing a PE uniform an a wig, received it first.

Rias: "N-Nice received."

Sirzechs(Girly): "T-Thank you, Princess."

Then at the Hallway, Rias is walking to her classroom but some random guy walk towards her while holding a flyer.

???: "Excuse me, Gremory-san."

The guys holds out the flyer at Rias and it was a cheerleader recruitment.

???: "Do you wanna join?"

Then out of nowhere, Sirzechs disguise as the school guard, grab the guy's collar and lifting him up high.

Sirzechs: "The Princess is the treasure of the Lucifer Gang! Do you have any sense in your head for recruiting her?!"

???(Scared): "I-I just wanna invite her to join the community! Please, I won't do it again!"

Sirzechs puts him down and the guys quickly run away in fear. Then some of the witnesses starting to whisper at each other on what they saw.

Girl1: "Wow, where in a totally different world from them."

Girl2: "Kirisaki-san's family must be very special."

Girl1: "That's horrible. Maybe it's hard for her for having a friend."

Rias then continue heading to the classroom while her head is looking down and her hair is shadowing her eyes. But Y/n was standing beside one of the supporting beams and saw and heard everything.

Even Y/n is having a hard time to find a friend because of the Yakuza. When he tried to befriend to them, they quickly avoiding him.

*Flashback Start*

Y/n is walking out of his family gate while the Sparda is making a way to him.

Sparda: "Have a safe trip, Second Generation of Sparda!"

As he was walking, some of the kids started talking about him

Kid1: "Y/n's family is so special, that they're very scary!"

Y/n kept walking while Nero and the other Sparda scared the kids away.

*Flashback End*

Y/n(Thinking): "Guess she's having a hard time too."

He followed Rias in to the classroom and saw her all alone and she was writing something on her notebook.

Rias is writing something on her diary about Sona and Tsubaki.

Rias(Writing): "Sona and I are starting to talk to each other now."

She start to recollect some other else with her classmate.

Y/n: "Need some help?"

She turn around and saw Y/n leaning at the wall.

Rias: "What are you doing here? If your going to laugh at me, go ahead."

Y/n: "You want to make friends?"

Y/n walk towards her and he grab a notebook from his bag and hand it to her.

Y/n: "Here. It's a friend note."

Rias grew curious, she look at Y/n but he just raise his eyebrow but Rias just took the notebook.

Y/n: "I also wrote something like that before. When I was at first grade. But I didn't write all of the student. Just the one's who I want to add. But if someone wants to join, I let them write here."

She opens the note and saw her and Y/n's name on it but Y/n has more details about him.

Y/n: "I wrote myself in that note. I wrote my favorite music, food, shops, locations, anything I can think of. That's how I started making friends."

Rias then smiles, closed the note and hit Y/n's leg with it.

Rias: "Your not so bad after all. B-But thanks. I'll ask Sona and the others tomorrow."

Y/n: "Don't worry, Sona will be the nicest person you'll ever meet."

Rias: "I know she will be."

Y/n: "I'm gonna go now, I'll see you tomorrow. Red headed bitch."

Y/n stick out his tongue before going out of the door while Rias just smile.

Rias: *Chuckle*"You White hair Bastard."

How do you like this OVA so far?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24 0 21
"I want revenge...!" After Yuki loses her parents, she lives her life in sorrow and depression. When she turns fifteen, she dies - and the...
266K 14.2K 45
★ 2013 Watty Finalist ★ The day Reyna gives her friend Dante the chance to be her boyfriend is the day a demon's soul awakens within her body. His na...
4.7K 120 23
This is a sequel to The Best Devilish Mistake {Dmc Fanfiction}. It had already been five years since Vergil left his world of Limbo. It has been five...
32.2K 342 14
Sparda was a mighty Siren swordsman who is known as the Legendary Dark Knight or The Legendary Siren Swordsman. Two thousand years prior to modern ti...