The Third Sparda (HighSchool...

By ApollyonShirayuki

Mundus has return to get his revenge to Sparda Bloodline for sealing him in the Demon World (I don't not own... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Devil May Cry
Chapter 2: Here come's the new guy
Chapter 3: KFC Endorser's Retirement
Chapter 4: The Holy Sisters
Chapter 5: Time for your Spanking
Chapter 6: Pull my Devil Trigger
Chapter 7: Punishment or Torture?
Chapter OVA - False Love (Part 2)
Chapter 8: Pools and Visits
Chapter 9: Parents Day
Chapter 10: The Meeting and The Mole
Chapter 11: Strolling Around (Short)
Chapter 12: Highway to Hell
Chapter 13: Battle with a God
Chapter 14: Training and Saving
Chapter 15: True Power
Shin's Note
Chapter OVA: I was never for you
Chapter 16: Mission Kyoto
Chapter 17: Kyoto Tour
Christmas Special
Chapter 18: Meet the Hero Faction
Chapter 19: Y/n.... Assemble
Chapter 20: A Demon what?!
Chapter 21: Lights, Camera.. wait, WTF is this?!
Chapter 22: Last day in Heat
Chapter 23: Gremory vs Bael (Finale)

Chapter OVA - False Love (part 1)

13.3K 138 59
By ApollyonShirayuki

12 years ago

A young boy with white hair and red shirt is walking down on the park when he noticed a black hair girl wearing a sun hat, sitting on the bench, reading a story book and she was crying. He approach the girl to know why is she crying.

???(Boy): "Hey are you alright? Why are you crying?"

???(Girl): "I want to be like Romeo and Juliet." 

???(Boy): "Then I'll be Romeo and you will be Juliet!"

???(Girl): "Really?"

???(Boy): "Uh huh! But.. what's Romeo and Juliet?"

???(Girl): "Romeo loves Juliet and Juliet love Romeo. But they're family hates each other so they run both runaway but they got lost. But in the end the found each other."

???(Boy): "Really?! That's amazing! Here, I have something for you?"

???(Girl): "Uh huh, Hold your hand out."

The boy reaches in his pocket and grab a blue amulet and gave it to the girl.

???(Boy): "Here, you can have this."

???(Girl): "Why are you giving it to me?"

???(Boy): "Don't worry, I have the other half. See?"

???(Girl): "Let's meet each other again when we grow up."

???(Boy): "Okay, it's a promise."

???(Girl): "And....."

???(Boy): "And?"

???(Girl: "Let's get Married!"

???(Boy): "Okay! I'll Marry you!"

The girl slowly raising her head to face the boy but all of the sudden....

???: "Young Master wake up."

The White haired boy suddenly woke up when he heard someone making his dream come to an end. This White haired boy, is Y/n Redgrave. Son of Dante Redgrave, Master of the Sparda Yakuza group in Kouh.

Y/n: "Oh come on! I was having a good dream! Damn it Nero!"

This is Nero, The Leader of the Sparda Yakuza clan. And bodyguard of Y/n.

Nero: "Come on now young Master, you better get up, or else your gonna be late from school."

Y/n: *Groan*"Damn it."

Y/n put on his Kouh Academy male uniform while Nero clean his bed. He now went to the kitchen to eat breakfast and head to the gate of his house.

When he was at the gate, he was greeted by the members of the Sparda Yakuza with Nero in the middle.

All: "Have a nice day, Second Generation of Sparda."

Y/n walk to the corner of the gate where the 'Sparda' is engraved on the pillar. He slam his hand on the pillar and declared something.

Y/n: "I told you all, don't call me Second Generation of Sparda! I hate the Yakuza! I just wanna be an ordinary person!"

Nero: "Come on now young Master, not this again. Who else is going inherit the Sparda if you don't want to?"

???: "What are you all doing?"

Nero and the rest of the Yakuza immediately bow down to see their Master.

Dante Redgrave, Master of the Sparda Yakuza

Dante: "What's with all the noise this early in the morning?!"

All(Except Y/n): "Good Morning, Master!"

Dante: "Y/n, be home after school. I have something important to tell you. Do you understand?"

Y/n: "Yeah, can I go now?"

He nodded and Y/n start heading to his school. Along the way, some students were avoiding him because he already knew why.

He stops in his track and he turn around and saw Nero along with some other Sparda members were following me.

Y/n: "How many time I told you guys not to follow me?!"

Nero: "But young Master, we cannot let our guard down. Especially that there's a new enemy arrived here. They might kidnapped you for us to surrender."

Y/n: "My youth is completely destroyed by all of you!"

Nero: "Like I told you young Master, there's a new enemy here, and the-"

Y/n: "Look! A Gangster!"

All: "Gangster!"

All of them spread out to find an enemy while Y/n used this opportunity to quickly get away from them. He quickly run towards the school gate before it closed.

Y/n: "Wait!"

He picked up the pace and run very fast and he was able to make it inside before the gate is finally closed."

Y/n: *Pant*"Save!"

He got up, dusted himself and start walking inside the main building. Then a Red Girl jump over the gate to enter before the bell rings.

???: "Watch out!"

Y/n: "Huh?"

Y/n turned around and saw a knee was heading to his head. The Red girl accidentally kneed Y/n in the head causing him to fall on the ground and knocking out his Red Amulet.

???: "Haha, Save!"

She turned around and saw Y/n groaning on the ground. She couldn't help it but to chuckle.

???: "Ops, Sorry!"

She ran in to the Main building and Y/n slowly get up on his feet.

Y/n: "Why that Red head!"

He touch his chest and he didn't feel his amulet there. He sits up and start to panic because he can't find it.

Y/n(Panic): "Shit! Where is it?!"

He look on the ground and still couldn't find it. Then a hand extended in front of him with Amulet was in the palm. When follow the hand, he saw that it was belong to his life long crush.

Sona Sitri, The Life long crush of Y/n Redgrave

Y/n(Blushed): "S-Sitri?"

Sona: "Here you go, Redgrave-kun."

Y/n slowly pick up his amulet and put back on his neck.

Tsubaki: "Sona, let's go we're gonna be late."

Sona: "Alright, I'm coming."

Sona look at Y/n one last time while smiling before going inside the main school building. Y/n got inside the school building and head to his classroom. When he got there, he sits on his chair while he keeps looking at Sona. Sona were looking at Y/n too but she's doing it a little like a shy type would do.

Teacher: "Good Morning everyone. Please sit down, I have an announcement."

Everyone went back to their sit and his only friend sits beside him.

Teacher: "Alright everyone, We have a new transfer Student joining us here today."

Kiba: "Ah a new transfer student. Wait, I finally have a hunch that this must be love! Second Generation of Sparda!"

Y/n: "How many time do I have to tell you. Don't. Call. Me. That!"

Kiba walk back to his chair and the Teacher let the student it.

Teacher: "Alright Transfer student. Come on in."

The whole class was excited to see the Transfer Student but Y/n didn't care. He was just gazing at the window.

The Transfer walk in to the front middle of the room while the others were amazed by her looks.

Girl1: "Wow she's so cute!"

Girl2: "Her chest is so big!"

Boy1: "She has a red hair!"

Boy2: "Do you think she dye it?"

Y/n grew curious at the Transfer Student. When he look at her, he immediately know that Red hair. The girl was about to introduce herself but Y/n stands up and yell.

Y/n: "Ahh!"

The whole class look at him as well as the teacher too. Then the Red hair saw him and remember him. He pointed out his finger towards her.

Y/n: "You violent woman!"

Red head: "Wait, your....."

The entire class  were whispering at each other if Y/n knew the Red hair girl.

Teacher: "Do.. Do you know each other?"

Red head: "N-No, it was just an accident."

Y/n: "A little?!"

He walk towards the Red head in front.

Y/n: "I was slammed by your damn knee!"

Red head: "Well I sincerely apologize!"

Y/n: "You don't sound like sincere!"

Red head: "You too exaggerated!"

Y/n: "I almost passed out!"

Red head: "It was your fault for being in the way! You white haired bastard!"

Some of the class were trying to hold their laugh and Y/n's eye started to twitch.

Y/n: "White haired bastard? Then you are nothing but a Red headed Bitch!"

Red headed: "B-Bitch?"

The Red head eyes went wide and she grab Y/n but the collar and lift him up high.

Red head: "Who are you calling a Bitch?!"

She throw Y/n on the back of the class and he hit all the display there. When Y/n fell down, all the display on the wall fell on him and he lost conscious. The entire Class laugh at him except for Sona that looked worried for him.

Time Skip brought to you by Y/n sleeping in the Nurse's Office.

Y/n finally arrived to his home and he was greeted by his father.

Y/n: "I'm home."

Dante: "I've been waiting for you Y/n. Follow me."

He followed his Dad walk down the hallway of there house while they start to talk.

Dante: "Have you heard of the 'Lucifer' gang?"

Y/n: "Another Gangster?"

Dante: "Yes, and they're messing with us. They are a large organization came from Europe two weeks ago. We are not related to them and the situation now is bad.

He open a door and Y/n saw some of the members were injured while Nero is putting bandage at them.

(SM = Sparda Member)

SM1: It hurts!"

SM2: "We will avenge out fallen!"

Nero: "Going to War!!"

Y/n couldn't believe on what's happening, he just covered his mouth with his hand then Dante closed the door and they continue on walking.

Dante: "If this continues, there will be more casualties and civilians will be caught in the crossfire."

Y/n: "Your going to war?!"

Dante: "This War, will be making a River of Blood."

Y/n put both of his hand on his cheek while his mouth wide open. He then starts to imagine if the war goes on.

Nero: "We're going to kill every last one of them!

All SM: "YEAH!!"

Then the Lucifer gang raid inside their house holding all guns while Nero and the others were only holding swords. The Lucifer started firing at the Sparda while Y/n was behind the Spardam crouching on the ground.

Nero and some members were defecting the bullets but he was also shot when he was the only one left standing. The Lucifer then left the building and Y/n slowly stands up. He look behind him  and saw Sona holding the wound shot from her stomach.

Sona: "Redgrave-kun!"

Y/n: Sitri!"

The imagination ends when a River of blood splash him back to reality.

Y/n: "No, No, No, No, No!

Dante: "Don't wanna be in the blood? Just swim sideways."

Y/n: "Is there anything else we can do aside from swimming sideways?!"

Dante: "There is only one way."

Y/n: "Then what is it?!"

Dante: "This can only be done by you."

Y/n: "By me? What exactly am I doing?"

Dante: "Do you agree or not?"

Y/n: ".......... I agree."

Dante: "I'm actually acquainted with the Lucifer gang's boss. We both want to avoid the War as much as possible."

Y/n: "So where's the problem in that?"

Dante: "But our boy's cannot be reason out that easily. They're blood thirsters. So we thought of trick."

Y/n: "A trick?"

Dante: "The Lucifer gang's boss has a daughter, and she's about your age."

They both stop in front of the door and Dante faced his son.

Dante: "You must fall in love with her."

Y/n was in his serious face until....

Y/n: "What?"

Dante: "You promised!"

Y/n: "I don't even know her!"

Dante: "If you are in love with each other, then the boys can cease fire manually so don't worry."

Y/n: *Groan*"Fine...."

Dante: "Good. Then meet the Boss of the Lucifer Gang, Zeoticus Gremory. Along with his daughter, Rias Gremory.

Dante open the door and Y/n saw a Red head man sitting on a chair and a familiar Red hear girl kneeling down on a pillow in the middle of the room.

Zeoticus Gremory, Boss of the Lucifer Gang

Rias Gremory, The only child of the Boss

Y/n and Rias eyes went wide and their mouth open to see each other again. Dante drag his son to come in the room to discuss things.

Dante: "Listen here. From today, the two of you are now 'False-lovers'."

Y/n/Rias: "False-Lovers?"

Dante: "A disguised lovers to keep the boys at peace. False-Lovers."

He smirk at his son while Y/n and Rias still staring at each other with wide eyes. Rias stands-up and the two of them scream at the same time.

Y/n/Rias: "AAAHHHHH!!"

Zeoticus got up from his chair and clapped his hand.

Zeoticus: "This is good. The two of you already know each other."

Y/n/Rias: "No, No, No, No!"

Y/n: "Isn't there any other option?!"

Rias: "I'd rather swim sideways in the river of blood!"

Dante: *Chuckle*"I said the exact same thing to him. And your quite beautiful."

Rias started to play with her hair when she was compliment.

Zeoticus: "And I heard that Y/n is talented as well."

Y/n starts scratching his back from the compliment as well.

Y/n/Rias: "O-Oh, hehe, thank you very much."

They stop on what they where doing and walk to each other again.

Y/n/Rias: "Mind your own business!"

Then the outside garden exploded all of the sudden. Y/n and Rias went out to check on what's happening. Then Nero along with some Sparda members came out with their swords ready.

When the smoke clears, a Red hair guy wearing a black suit was walking along with a silver hair maid holding a bazooka. And behind them were the other Lucifer gang.

Sirzechs, The Professional Hitman of the Lucifer Gang.

Grayfia, The Hitman of the Lucifer Gang.

Sirzechs: "You Sparda have a lot of nerve kidnapping the only daughter of the Lucifer gang."

Nero: "What the hell are you talking about?! Your the one who's invading our turf!"

Sirzechs then look where Y/n and Rias are standing.

Sirzechs: "Princess, do not worry. Sirzechs is here to save you."

He did a gentle bow towards her and he grab a pistol inside his suit and pointed it towards Nero while the other Lucifer gang did the same. Nero and the others draw their sword and things are becoming too intense to Y/n and Rias.

Dante/Zeoticus: "FREEZE!"

Zeoticus: "Put all your guns down."

Sirzechs: "B-Boss?"

Dante: "All of you listen to me."

The Lucifer put all their guns down and the Sparda bow down in front of Dante.

Dante: "Y/n and Rias are...."

Zeoticus: "A love love couple now!"

It made everyone shock and scream in the top of their lungs

Sparda(Shock): "EEEEHHHH?!"

Y/n/Rias(Shock)EEEEHHHH?!"

Lucifer(Shock): "EEEEHHHH?!"

Sirzechs(Shock): "NANI?!

The Sparda and Lucifer dramatically look towards Y/n and Rias where they were very nervous. The two of them look at each other and they know what they have to do.

Rias(Nervous): *Chuckle*"W-We're together right, Darling?"

Y/n(Nervous): "*Chuckle*" T-That's right, Honey!"

The Sparda drop all of their sword and the Lucifer drop drop all of their guns except for Sirzechs and Grayfia.

Y/n and Rias don't know what's about to happen but all of the sudden all of them roared in victory.

Zeoticus: "Now do you remember."

Dante: "They are in love with each other."

Zeoticus/Dante: "So War is Prohibited!"

ALL: "Yes Boss!"

Nero: "The young Master has...."

Sparda: "A GIRLFRIEND!"

The Sparda started to marching around Y/n and Rias while clapping along with the members of the Lucifer except for Sirzechs and Grayfia.

Sirzechs: "I don't trust this Y/n for the Princess."

Grayfia: "Then what are we going to do?"

Sirzechs: "We watch them."

Y/n and Rias couldn't help it but to agree on what they have done while the Sparda and Lucifer were dancing around them.

Y/n: *Chuckle*"Hey Honey."

Rias: *Chuckle*"What's the matter, Darling?"

They look at each other's eyes and they know what they want to say to each other.

Should I continue this OVA or should I delete it and find something else?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.5K 811 19
(This is my first time writing this please don't judge me because I am little bad writer but I am try do best so enjoy it) Once at time, there are Le...
101K 1.5K 15
High School DxD: Bullet Hell DxD (OP Reimu Trap Reader x Harem) You, the protagonist. After having been killed, you were sent to another world. This...
24 0 21
"I want revenge...!" After Yuki loses her parents, she lives her life in sorrow and depression. When she turns fifteen, she dies - and the...
4.7K 120 23
This is a sequel to The Best Devilish Mistake {Dmc Fanfiction}. It had already been five years since Vergil left his world of Limbo. It has been five...