I Hate Him (fanfic Kongpob an...

De Jazzious_girl

Kongpob and Arthit both were set for an arrange marriage. At first Arthit was loathing the idea but gradually... Mai multe

Convincing The Son
First Encounter
Why this is happening?
Scared Puppy
Bad Morning
I like you
Another Shock
Moving in together
Get Together
I am sorry
Rise of feelings
Jealous
Feelings
Confessions
New contract
Heat
The Night
The Big News
News Revealed
Nightmare
Mood Swings
Meeting with Past
New Boss
A/N
Punishment
Unsettled Night
Morning Quarrel
Big Mistake
A/N
Almost......
Almost........ (II)
A/N
When Past Haunted You Again
A little Discussion
Confrontation
The Past
A/N
Meeting in the Evening
Giving a Statement
Family Meeting
Final Trial
A/N
Initiate
A/N
Insecurities
Day 1
Surprised
love is in the air
A Rocky Road
Married Man
A lunch date
Life with drama is fun
A Day to Remember
Sequal?
A/N

Overcome the fears

2.4K 93 11
De Jazzious_girl

Arthit's pov

"Let's have a vacation," Kong suddenly proposed during our breakfast. It had been a week since the trial, and Kong had returned to his regular routine after just two days. I, on the other hand, had been confined to the house with strict orders from both my family and him to rest.

"Um, okay. But why the sudden vacation plan?" I inquired.

"Well, we both need to relax our minds. We've been under immense stress for the last two months. You're tired and could use a break. As for me, I want some quality time with my boyfriend in a romantic and quiet place." Kong gazed at me, wiggling his eyebrows, and asked, "What do you think?"

"But what about your company? I'm supposed to start my job in two days, and honestly, I don't feel ready to go out just yet. I... I think we should postpone it," I replied. I was still apprehensive about venturing outside alone, but I didn't want to worry him, so I tried to hide my fears.

"You don't have to be scared, love. I'll be with you the whole time. We can invite P Max, Tul, Win, and Earth to join us. It will make you feel safer. You need to get out of the house, Arthit. You can't hide indoors forever," Kong reassured me. He got up from his seat and sat on the floor in front of me, taking my hands in his and holding them firmly.

"I... I don't want to. I don't want to experience that again. I don't want to be a victim of that horrific incident, not anymore. I can't. I... I'm sorry. Can we just stay here and not go out for a while?" I sighed, my eyes focused on my hands. Tears welled up in my eyes, and Kong gently lifted my chin to make me look at him.

"Talk to me, love. What are you afraid of? Those people are already in prison, and they won't be out for a long time. So, what's holding you back from going out?" Kong asked, his concern evident. A few tears escaped from my eyes, and Kong enveloped me in his arms.

"I....I am s..sorry. I am sca....scared. I am sorry." Kong's eyes were filled with concern, and he pulled me into a tight embrace, holding me close for comfort.

"Oh love. It's okay. It's perfectly normal to be scared. But it shouldn't control your life like this. At some point, you have to step outside. You have your job, a promising career, your family, friends, and, of course, me. Do you want to give up on your dreams for this fear? Are your dreams worth less than your fears? You are stronger than this, Arthit. I know the Arthit I fell in love with can overcome anything in an instant. Don't you think so?" Kong comforted me, and I had a good cry, letting go of my fears and doubts.

"I love you. I'll go. We'll go on vacation. I'm sorry for giving you a hard time. I won't make you worry about me anymore, I promise," I said after our emotional release. Kong let go of me, and I looked at him with teary eyes.

"Don't say that again, do you hear me? Never say that. You're not a burden to me. You're my partner, and it's my responsibility to take care of you. I worry because I love you so much, and I can't bear to see you suffer like this. So, don't ever think that you're a burden. Do you understand?" He said sternly in the end. I nodded, and he sealed the promise with a long kiss.

"Let's inform the others. We'll leave this evening. Go pack our bags, and I'll call P Max and the boys," he said, kissing my forehead and directing me to our room to pack. As I packed, I contemplated what he had said earlier. I had been foolish to jeopardize my relationships and my future because of my past. I wasn't alone; Kong was by my side, and everyone had my back. I would survive this; I was sure of it.

Kong's pov

The reason I had planned this vacation was that I could see the struggle Arthit was trying to hide from me. I knew he had a tendency to keep things to himself, but I couldn't allow him to continue like this. It wasn't healthy for him, and it wasn't healthy for our relationship.

So, I had called P Max, Earth, and Win to let them know about our departure. They were already aware of it, but I wanted to make sure they understood the situation with Arthit upfront. Tul was already with P Max, and they would join us on the road.

I ended my conversation with them and headed back to our room.

"Hey, all done?" I asked as I entered the room, wrapping my arms around Arthit. He let out a startled cry and clutched his chest.

"Don't ever do that! You scared the life out of me," he exclaimed, taking deep breaths to calm himself. I winced and quickly apologized.

"I'm sorry, Arthit. I didn't realize you'd react like that. My mistake, I apologize." I sat down beside him on the bed, my hand gently cupping his left cheek. He leaned into my touch and let out another sigh.

"I'm being difficult," he voiced his thoughts once more.

"No, you're not. It's just that I've been a bit too forward. I've been pushing your boundaries, and I shouldn't have," I admitted, my concern for him growing even stronger.

"You're just being yourself, which is perfectly normal. It's me..." I interrupted his words with a gentle kiss on his soft lips. I then leaned over him, silently urging him to lie on his back.Our make out became more intense when I started rubbing my hands underneath his shirt. I pulled apart a little to take off his shirt.

"K-Kong, we don't have t-time," he stuttered, his thoughts racing as he gasped.

"We have plenty of time, sweetheart," I reassured him with a smile, watching as he tried to avoid my gaze. Without wasting any more time, I began to free us both from our clothes. Then, I got up, lifted him into my arms in a bridal style, and carried him towards the bathroom.

"Kong, why the hell are you taking me into the bathroom?" he asked, his eyes wide with surprise.

"I'm just being time-conscious. I don't want to waste time on showering twice when we can do it in the shower," I replied with a smirk, thoroughly enjoying his astonished reaction.

"Pervert." He mumbled when I placed him under the shower. I chuckled but didn't respond with words. Instead, I silenced him by capturing his lips in a passionate kiss.and started grinding our bodies together.

"Turn around," I whispered to him, and he complied, pressing his forehead against the bathroom wall. I quickly grabbed the lube from the toiletries which I kept for the moments like this. I poured some on my fingers and started circling the rim of his hole.

"Ummm don't tease." He whined and gasped in the next second as I probed the soft flesh with my finger. It didn't take a while to add another two fingers.

"You look delectable." I whispered in his ear. He moaned and tilted his head to give me access to his luscious lips. I pulled out my fingers and kissed him hungrily as I shackled his hands above his head with my right hand.

"Fvck." He cursed when I pushed my member inside him without any admonition.

"Shhh, it's in." I gave him some time to adjust. He threw his head back on my shoulder when I slightly moved.

"Ahhhh fvck k..Kong." he whimpered in my arms. I intensified my speed after ensuring Arthit was comfortable.

"So tight. It feels so good to be in you." Arthit moaned in reply when I hit the exact spot. His legs started to bent with the intense strokes. I rounded my arm around his waiste to keep him up. He gave me access to his neck as he inclined it to left. I sucked the soft flesh of his neck and licked it.

"Ahhhh. More..... h...harder. I am close. Please fas...faster."

"Try again." My strokes became slower but I put more strength in my hits. He whined and pushed back to speed up. I pressed myself to his back and started grinding slowly. This made him unable to push back. I held his member with my other hand and stroke it.

"K...Kong....Fvck..I'm gonna kill you." His walls clenched as I pumped him a little harder. I knew he would finish soon. I smirked and paced up. He cried in euphoria and climaxed in my grip. I was close too. Well pull out thing really sucks. But I didn't want to take risk of filling him in and impregnate him. I pulled out of him when I felt my length twitch.

"Unggghhh." He whimpered at the loss. I fisted my hand around my length and graoned when white liquid sputtered out. Arthit turned around slowly to face me, and I immediately captured his lips in a passionate kiss. My hands roamed over his back as he clung to my body, and a soft moan escaped his lips, sending shivers down my spine.

"Ughhh fvck....hurts." He groaned when I lifted him up. He rounded his legs around my waist and tucked his head in my neck.

"Sorry, baby. Just hold on. I'm filling the tub. A warm bath will be good for you," I reassured him. He nodded against my neck and hummed softly in response.

"Hmmm," he murmured. I carefully placed him on the porcelain seat and quickly filled the tub with warm water. Afterward, I picked him up and gently lowered him into the tub before settling in behind him. He let out a contented sigh and relaxed against my chest.

"I love you," I heard him mumble.

"Love you too, kitten," I replied, planting a kiss on the top of his head and holding him close. After about half an hour, we were entwined on our bed. Arthit seemed worn out after our earlier activities, so I insisted that he take a nap, even though he whined about needing to finish packing. While he slept, I finished packing our luggage. When Arthit woke up from his nap, we drove to the meeting place where we would join the others. I hoped this trip would help alleviate his fear of being alone.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

987K 62K 123
When life gave Arthit lemons, I gave him Kongpob. And maybe some tequila and salt. 😉 It's a whirlwind love story. Start: Aug 4, 2019 End: Sept 29...
53.7K 3.4K 17
It is a fanfic of Kongpob and Arthit. They are about to get married in a few months when a tragic accident happens which changes their whole life. I...
214K 11.5K 32
Arthit let Kongpob walk out of his life three years ago in the cheer hall where it all began, coming to a full circle. So, how do they move on from...
99.3K 3.8K 15
"Mom,Dad,how did grandma and grandpa accepted your marriage" Warning: Mpreg, Please if you guys don't like male pregnancy then click the back button...