Leonardo |✔|

By Yummychocochick

"You've watched me fall, but now you'll see me rise." The most powerful Alpha, Leonardo Ruzzox ruled over no... More

Author's Note
Teaser Trailer
Main Casts
♟ Chapter 1 ♟
♟ Chapter 2 ♟
♟ Chapter 3 ♟
♟ Chapter 4 ♟
♟ Chapter 5 ♟
♟ Chapter 6 ♟
♟ Chapter 7 ♟
♟ Chapter 8 ♟
♟ Chapter 9 ♟
♟ Chapter 10 ♟
♟ Chapter 11 ♟
♟ Chapter 12 ♟
♟ Chapter 13 ♟
♟ Chapter 14 ♟
♟ Chapter 15 ♟
♟ Chapter 16 ♟
♟ Chapter 17 ♟
♟ Chapter 18 ♟
♟ Chapter 19 ♟
♟ Chapter 20 ♟
♟ Chapter 21 ♟
♟ Chapter 22 ♟
♟ Chapter 23 ♟
♟ Chapter 24 ♟
♟ Chapter 25 ♟
♟ Chapter 26 ♟
♟ Chapter 27 ♟
♟ Chapter 28 ♟
♟ Chapter 29 ♟
♟Chapter 30♟
♟Chapter 31♟
♟Chapter 32♟
♟Chapter 33♟
♟Chapter 34♟
♟Chapter 35♟
♟Chapter 36♟
♟Chapter 37♟
♟Chapter 38♟
♟Chapter 39♟
♟Chapter 40♟
♟Chapter 41♟
♟Chapter 42♟
♟Chapter 43♟
♟Chapter 44♟
♟Chapter 45♟
♟Chapter 46♟
♟Chapter 47♟
♟Chapter 48♟
♟Chapter 49♟
♟Chapter 50♟
Squeal Sequel!
Author's Note

Prologue

16K 494 383
By Yummychocochick

The only word to describe the destruction and chaos was Hell.

Two empires. Two worlds. Fighting for the glory to conquer the other. One kingdom was made of loyalty, love and light. The other was made of domination, power and jealousy.

The World was freezing in the iciness that frosted over people as their second blanket. Hatred was free and clear in people's eyes, everyone was as cold as ice. The numbness tore apart the supernatural world. Trust between people cracked and the betrayal in the air could be smelled everywhere

At the same time, the world was warm. Warmth replenished everyone's inner core. People's devotion and company to the truth bubbled the opposite world because of which love stayed closed and locked in everyone's souls.

Blindfolded by faith, people trusted others close to them. They held on to hope.

There stood a couple; leading their army of fond, affectionate beliefs, fighting against injustice, and to save the world.

Leonardo and Amanda.

With linked hands, they were guiding the battle. They and their people had only one mission in their minds -- to win. On the other side stood the Supernatural Union who was against Alpha Leonardo. They were against the idea of justice and wanted power in their hands with only one purpose; to kill and win in this war.

Amanda's hands trembled, scared that they wouldn't win. She didn't want any violence to occur. Rather she wanted to appeal to the supernatural union's conscience and sort it out successfully without any constraints. Sure that it was going to happen, she feared destruction.

Amanda was definitely afraid inside but did her best not to show it. She fretted about what was going to happen to her. However, she needed to be strong for her people and that's what she was doing.

Alpha Leonardo squeezed her hand, assuring. "It's going to end well and if there is going to be a war, we are prepared. I am there to protect you and my people. You know who I am right?"

Amanda shook her head and sighed. "I know who you are and what you are capable of. Even if you are here and we are prepared, there would still be bloodshed everywhere. However, I want this negotiation to stay as it is and not change into a fight."

Leonardo gazed at her in admiration. He was sad that he couldn't keep her happy. He wanted her to always stay content, but he knew it wouldn't happen.

"Little one, I promise you once this is over, I am going to make you happy. I am going to please you. And our struggle will end soon. You don't need to worry." But deep down Leonardo knew that it wasn't going to end well, already sensing the lurking danger in the atmosphere.

Amanda sighed. "Leo, though you are telling me not to worry, I know you are worried too, but you are being strong for me. I can feel that. With your power, you can sense what is going to happen. I have a belief that it is going to turn into something horrible. Leonardo--" He pressed his lips softly against hers to stop her rambling and give off a feeling of security.

He removed his lips slowly from hers, "I am very lucky to have you as my Alpha Queen and my mate, Amanda," He pecked her lips again. "When you ramble off you look really cute, mia gemma preziosa," he chuckled.

Amanda rolled her eyes, but a slight blush appeared on her pale cheeks. Leonardo lifted his hand up to caress her flushed cheeks, but before he could a shrill voice interrupted him. "The union welcomes you all here. Alpha king and queen are requested to come in room number eleven. Thank you."

Amanda's palm started to sweat as she was anxious that all would go upside down than what was expected.

Leonardo took Amanda's palm in his and started walking with a cold, straight face. When they reached the room the door automatically opened revealing the supernatural union.

The atmosphere was unsettling inside the room. The tension that enveloped the air made Amanda feel suffocated. She looked around the room and noticed there were balconies at all four sides and the hall was built of pristine timber.

In the middle of the hall sat the supernatural federation with the commander at the head of the table and the other nine members lined up at the two sides of the mahogany furniture.

"Welcome my dear Alpha King and Queen." The head of the union, Dracko, bowed his head mockingly.

Leonardo clenched his jaw but didn't show any of his emotions. Amanda exhaled shakily.

"I need this negotiation to end faster. Hmm..let me guess about the topic of our discussion 'equality in society' or is it 'demolition of monarchy'?" Draco asked, pretending to be confused.

Amanda stepped forward. "We are here to discuss all of what you have mentioned Dracko."

He scoffed. "My lovely Queen," he openly mocked. "I'm not interested in discussing idiotic standpoints. You thought by coming here, you'll achieve peace?" He clicked his tongue. "Sorry to say, that's where you're wrong."

Immediately after his words left, Amanda started gasping heavily. Her face paled and her body jerked as the dark energy bitterly entered her body.

The unions jumped out of the room from the right side of the room's balcony. Leonardo turned around to look at his mate, the love of his life, dying in front of him. He tried his best to not use all his powers but the black sorcery that Dracko used blocked his spell from working. It was a fatal magic spell which manipulated a person's nerves that were connected to the medulla of the brain.

Leonardo's demon, Vlaxin was on the edge as he saw his only light in his darkness die. Luciano, his wolf, was struggling to come out as he wanted to tear apart every inch of the world. Their eyes shone with tears.

"Amanda, you-you can't leave me! Vlaxin and Luciano... Ama-'' But Leonardo was cut off.

"Le-eo I-I can't i-it's-," she was interrupted by her own cough, "imp-possible."

"Amanda, I need you, please don't-" Leonardo sobbed as he couldn't take the pain of his only love--his mate--leaving him.

Leonardo could sense Amanda taking her last breaths. That's when he came to a decision. He started taking his life deliberately before seeing his beautiful mate for the last time.

"Amanda, this isn't over. We will win this war as you wished. I promised to make you content. If I couldn't do that now, I will fulfil my promise in our second chance. You and I, just us one day will live happily ever after as you wish. You, my innocent little mate, will reincarnate.

"I promise you, my love."

If you're reading this, you're a wonderful soul :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 10.3K 32
Zane Hendricks is the youngest Alpha to have ever created a pack at the age of sixteen and has grown quite the reputation throughout the years as a f...
838 18 4
Giorgio Vincenzo Lazzaro He's the Alpha of Luna d'argento pack. He's 24 and he's completely given up on the ideas of mates because an Alpha usually m...
9.4K 645 51
(NOT LIKE YOUR NORMAL WEREWOLF STORIES!) Celia Vargas is a normal teenage girl whose life is turned upside down when she discovers at a party that he...
4.9K 174 24
Calla Poalto has only ever known a world ruled by wolves and their traditions. On her 20th birthday Calla must become a woman by presenting herself t...