Will be mine || Taehyung || T...

By Moomi03

"Seo Yebin kissed back the substitute teacher"...Doesn't that sound worse?" God...Ever since that new substi... More

W I L L - B E - M I N E
0
1 | The beginning
2
3
4
6
7
|| Uploading soon ||
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15

5 | wet dream

3K 87 73
By Moomi03

--------------------
Wet dream
--------------------

9:45 am
Taehyung pov

"Not into high school girls huh.." she said with a slightly seductive tone as she walked closer with slow heavy steps. ".....Are you sure about that?" She asked and put her index finger on my chest and looked at my face with a seductive smile.

I gave her a confused expression and slightly pushed her away from me and moved away from her. Of course, she followed me for every step I took. She still had a seductive innocent smile glued on her face. "Yebin. What do you think you're doing?" I asked in a deep tone and tried to resist myself from putting my hand on her body. Yebin cutely pouted as she put her arms around my neck.

"Soo..? Don't you want to..?" She asked and but her underlip seductively and looked at me with puppy eyes. "I...just wanted to have some fun.."

I swallowed hard as I grabbed her waist and pushed her against the cold wall, I gave her a serious facial expression and tried my best not to do anything stupid that would cost me my job plus jail time. "Seo YeBin," I said in a deep tone as I looked right into her eyes. "Don't play with fire."

Yebin just smirked and came closer to my face, we still hadn't lost eye contact with each other and I could feel her warm breathing against my lips. "But what if I want to play with fire...?"

"Something bad might happen if you play with fire," I said and still looked into her eyes. Her eyes were beautiful to be honest...her deep brown eyes made me go crazy for her.

"Something bad huh...?" She said as she chuckled. "But what if I want that?"

"You're going to regret that-"

"What if I don't?"

"You will."

She smiled at me innocently "oh...I won't. Trust me. I won't regret a second if it's with you." She took a few seconds pause before she finally opened her mouth and slowly spoke again. "Daddy"

That was the last word she said before I groaned and attacked her soft lips and kissed them roughly. She kissed me back and once again put her arms around my neck. I bit her underlip lightly and earned a beautiful moan from her. She opened her mouth and I took the opportunity to enter my tongue in her mouth. Our tongues were dancing with each other. She grabbed onto my hair and pressed her body closer to my body as my hand slowly started to slide down to her skirt and slowly started lifting it up. My other hand started to unbutton her shirt, one button after another until her shirt was fully open end exposed her upper body. We broke the kiss and she came closer to my ear. "Hey...." she said in a deep-ish tone. "Taehyung..."

I hummed as a response. She took a deep breath and..."WAKE UP YOU LAZY ASS ALIEN!!".
-

7:50 am

I opened my eyes in shock and noticed that I was HUGGING my younger brother Seungmin. What... the...fuck...?!

"Hyung! LET GOO!" My younger brother yelled loudly as he tried to get out of my grip. I immediately let go of him and pushed him off my bed. "Ouch- YA- HYUNG! WHY DID YOU DO THAT-?!"

"W-WHY ARE YOU HERE?!"

"Uuhh? why I'm here? First of all. I LIVE here and second if all, look at the damn time. Then you'll know why I'm here." My brother said in annoyance and my eyes winded a bit.

I looked at my clock and chocked my own saliva. "Oh-...shit..." I mumbled when I saw what time it was.

My brother sighed as he stood up. "What the horse were you even dreaming about hyung? You were all touchy and you even tried to kiss me!"

I blinked in shock and swallowed hard. My brother noticed my reaction and gasped in shock and stared at me in disgust. "I fucking knew it!" He said as he hugged himself. "My brother is a freaking pervert! Holy guacamole- that it. I'm moving out with Yeontan."

I shook my head "Ya. Yeontan is MY dog!" I said as I sat up "Anyways...I'm going to take a long-ass shower. A long-ass cold shower." I said as I get out of my bed. My brother rolled his eyes and left my room.

I stretched my body a bit before I walked to my bathroom with tired steps. I locked the bathroom door behind me and walked to the big mirror. I put my hands on the sink and stared at my reflection on the big mirror. My hair was messy and a few. What was that-.. why did I dream about MY student? And why THAT kind of dream?! I stared at my face and swallowed hard. I felt how sweat was slowly rolling down and how my heart started to beat fast. -Get a hold of yourself Taehyung! Let's not make the same mistake again! Plus...She's your fucking student!' -I thought and shook my head and sighed loudly. 'This...is not good...' I looked down at the sink. 'Seo Yebin is gorgeous. I'm not gonna lie about that. Plus...she has my ideal body type.' -I thought.

'Seo Yebin...Why did I have that kind of dream about you...?' -I thought before I shook my head and lightly pushed my body away from the sink. "Whatever."
-

8:05 am
Seo Yebin pov

I waited for jungkook at our usual waiting spot. To be honest...I didn't want to go to school why? Well. It's quite obvious why, plus...I don't like our substitute teacher Kim Taehyung..
I sighed and started kicking the ground with my foot and slightly stretched my body.

"YooOOOoOOooOO YEBIN!!" Jungkook yelled as he jump-hugged me. "Good morning my dearest best friend~"

"Goodmorning Jihyos husband~!"

Jungkook started blushing and hit the back of my head which cause me to start laughing hard and hit his shoulder HARD. "Ya- haha it's not nice to hit girls!"

"What are you a girl?" He asked and I gasped in shock.

"Oh no, you didn't." I glared at him.

"Oh yes, I did." He said with full confidence and a smirk glued on his ugly ass face.

As much as I wanted to hit him, I didn't. I was way too tired dealing with his bull crap and just started walking instead. Jungkook stares at me in shock. "Not gonna hit me?" He asked as he ran up to me.

"I'm not in the mood to hit you."

"Period?"

"If I was on my period, you probably wouldn't be alive now."

He nodded in agreement. "Ooh yeah...That's actually true. Then...Did Jisoo and her little "gang" say something?"

"Nah"

Jungkook grabbed my shoulders to stop me from walking and stared into my eyes worriedly. "Then..? What's going on?"

I sighed and shrugged. "Our substitute teacher. I hate him."

"Taehyung? What did he do?"

I looked at jungkook with an angry expression. "What did he do??" I repeated what he said in annoyance. "Let me tell you what the fuck that little bug did."

I told him what happened in detail from the beginning and jungkook gasped in shock. "Yeah. And then he said, "I'm not into high school girls". YOU HEARD THAT?! He thinks I'm into him!" I said in disgust and put my index finger in my mouth and made a gagging sound. "Oh hell nah. I rather DIE than be into him!"

"What happened next?" He asked and was still in shock.

"Weelll..."

[Flashback from yestersay]

"I'm not into high school girls."

I stared at my teacher in shock mixed with disgust. Not into high school girls?

"Well. I'm sorry, not sorry to say this but I'm not into OLD guys. Especially not a teacher." I said in disgust and rolled my eyes as I crossed my arms together.

His eyes slightly winded in shock. "OLD- What!? I'm not THAT old!"

I took a step closer to him and glared at him. "Listen here Mister 'I think I'm so hot'. I don't have any kind of "feelings" for you or something like that. In fact, I don't like you." I said angrily. I was kinda disgusted by him since he thought that I tried to seduce him. "Just because every girl here in this shitty school is apparently drooling over you doesn't mean I am. And I probably won't. Ever." I then smiled at my teacher innocently. "Have a bad day?" I said with a smile and walked out of the classroom.

[end of flashback]

"Sooo...That's what happened." I said and felt how jungkook started hitting my shoulder and laughed his ass off.

"Avhahdhs ppPFT- "I'm not into old guys. Especially not a teacher." BWGAHAHHA OML. This is why you're my best friend!" He said loudly as he laughed.

"Ya. It's not funny! DO YOU KNOW HOW WEIRD IT WAS?!" I said loudly and hugged my body. "I thought those kinds of stuff only happen in movies..!!" I yelled and hit his head. "It was so uncomfortable and I was so shocked I didn't know how to react!"

"I can understand that but pft-.."I'm not into old men. Especially not a teacher" oooh my gawd.  I'm never gonna forget about that."

I rolled my eyes and continued walking again. "Yaa~~ wait for me!" Jungkook laughed and ran up to me.
-

8:20 am

Me and jungkook walked to the entrance together. I was still annoyed at him but meh...I'm used to it. He annoys me every day. We were just about to enter the school when I heard someone that I didn't want to hear. Kim Jisoo.

"Yebin. Jungkook." She said and I rolled my eyes. We decided to ignore her and continued walking. "Hey. It's not nice to ignore a friend ya know."

I turned around and glared at her. "Jisoo."

"Our so called "friendship" ended years ago remember," I said coldly and gave her a death glare. It ended when she died"

"Stop thinking about the past Yebin. It was just a joke that went wrong. Get over it. Don't be so emotional-"

I looked at jungkook irritated. "Hey jungkook, a bug is bugging me. I really hate bugs, especially the fake ones." I said and both heard and saw how jungkook tried not to laugh.

"Pft yeah. That bug sure is annoying. Let's just go inside."

"Rosé and Jihyo is probably waiting for us...So yeah. Let's go." I said and we both completely ignored Jisoo and walked inside the school building.
-

We walked inside the school building and saw Jihyo and Rosè waiting for us not that far away, we didn't get that far until I felt how someone grabbed my wrist and turned me around.

"Ya. Yebin wait."

I glared at Jisoo and she just sighed. "Yebin. Can we talk..?"

"We already are."

She rolled her eyes. "Seriously Yebin. I mean-"

"No thank you. I don't talk with bugs. Especially if your name is Kim Jisoo." I said coldly.

"Yebin. It's been 3 years already! Just forget it."

I tried my best to keep myself calm and not start a scene in front of everyone, but for real...I am so close to slap her really hard. "Look. Don't talk with me again Jisoo. I don't care if you meant it as a joke. Me and DaHyun clearly didn't think that."

Jisoo tightened her grip around my wrist and glared at me. "Don't mention her name. Ever. Again Yebin."

"D-A-H-Y-U-N," I said letter after letter and she finally let go of my wrist. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"I wonder how dahyun would feel if she knew it was you," I said and chuckled angrily. "She probably wouldn't even want to look at you."

"Shut up! You know that I didn't mean it!! How would I have known that a-" she paused and then shook her head. "It was a mistake."

Jungkook finally stepped in, he was finally done with jisoo's bullshit. "Even if it was a mistake it still happened. So don't pretend it never happened Jisoo." He came closer to Jisoo's face and coldly said. "She died because of your ugly prank." He said before he grabbed my wrist and dragged me with him.
----------

♡don't forget to vote and comment♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.3K 2.6K 27
{COMPLETED} "No matter how many times you try kitten, you can't escape me." He said, kneeling down in front of me. "Why are you doing this to me?" I...
16.9K 783 27
what happens when heart broken yn, whose abusive boyfriend left her pregnant is arranged with Kim taehyung; he is cold and ignorant towards her but...
444K 12.2K 40
"Jungkook, I'm warning you...Don't dare to touch me...! " You half yelled at him. His smirkfull but handsome face right an inch toward you as his ho...