тнє кυиσιcнι σf иσяяιѕνιℓℓє

By TheTrueTVFG

(Randy/Ninja x Kunoichi!Reader) ***** Throughout the generations of ancient warriors, the Norrisville Ninja h... More

иєω уєαя, иєω ℓιfє
ωєℓ¢σмє тσ тнє ѕтαик ѕнσω
νιℓℓαιи ιи α нєяσ'ѕ мαѕк
нσωαя∂ киσωѕ
¢яαѕн тнє вαѕн ѕρℓαѕн
Volcanic Dangers
Music of the Kunoichi
Haunting Lovers
Nomi-(Y/n)
Kuni Submerged
I'm Just Your Problem
Whip Your Hair
Daily Life of (Y/n)
Kuni the Holiday Miracle
New Girl
Weapon of Invincibility
Jack Hammer
Tengu and Ribaisan
One Before You
The Key of Fate
Love-ish Problems
Holding a Title
The Song of Sealing
Discussions
Two Sides, One Hero
Questions
Updates: Changes Are Coming!
ѕтαяѕ αи∂ fєαяѕ
The Official Kunoichi of Norrisville Amino!
Checkmate!
мєℓσ∂у ραят 1: ѕσиg
мєℓσ∂у ραят 2: тнє ѕιℓєи¢є
ℓσѕιηg gαмє

ωнαт'ѕ ѕтαик?

4.5K 131 98
By TheTrueTVFG

You were in the gymnasium, sitting at the top of the bleachers of the main students. You watched the jocks play their game, along with everyone else in your school. Everyone, except for Howard and Randy. You looked around a bit, though not expecting to see them any time soon. 'Where are they?' You thought. Those two boys are pretty much your friends now, whether they agreed with it or not. Your only friends at the moment and you weren't even sure if they were or not. You were about to go look for them, then the gym doors flew open. There Howard and Randy stood ad they wore speedos and full-body paint.

"WHAT UP, NORRISVILLE HIGH!" Randy yelled as Howard squirted silly string everywhere. It was silent for a bit, then everyone laughed. Even you couldn't help but stifle a giggle as they looked between each other in mild disappointment. They then sat at the bottom of the bleachers with their chins on their hands.

You stare for a moment of contemplation before you decided to get up and went down to join them. "Hey, guys!" You said as you sat next to Randy.

They turned to you and smiled. "Hi, (Y/n)!" Randy said.

"What up, (Y/n)?" Howard said, giving you finger guns.

You shrugged. "Not much. But what the juice is with this?" You pointed to their whole bodies.

They chuckled nervously. "Don't you know the rules of the 'Fish Cage', (Y/n)?" Howard asked. You shook your head. Then Howard got all up in your face. "What?! Woman, where have you been?!"

"I've been ignored by pretty much everyone! Now, what's the Fish Cage?"

Randy cuts in. "Only the Gym's coolest seats for the coolest kids." He points to the side of the bleachers. You looked and, sure enough, there was a whole aisle of bleachers. It had a gold rim around its boundary lines, and most of the cool kids and jocks sat there. "But the thing is, it's IMPOSSIBLE to get into."

You kept watching to see a kid walk up to try to get in. Then one of the jocks threw him to the other side of the Gym.

"Nice try, Doug!" Randy called.

"So," you said, "this is you guys' way of "cool"?"

They nodded. "Eh, look on the bright side," Howard said. "At least we're not sitting with the marching band."

He pointed to the other side of the bleachers. There sat the band kids, playing music and getting food thrown at them. You cringed at the sight. "Yikes," you said.

As the band played, one of them started to play a triangle like there was no tomorrow. "Bucky!" A brown haired girl with braces said. "There are no triangle solos in this song!"

"But the triangle is my life!" Bucky said. He kept playing. "Bucky! Stop it!"

"Enough!" A band teacher said. He walked over to Bucky. "For the last time, there are NO TRIANGLE SOLOS in this song!!"

"But I love the triangle!" Bucky replied. "And this dinger is what I hold most dear." He held up his dinger as if he was praising the sun itself.

"I don't care! Now sit out until band is over!"

Bucky started to cry and ran off. You inhaled sharply. "Double yikes." Randy and Howard nodded in agreement.

(MEANWHILE UNDER THE GROUND)

A sorcerer sat in his prison, messing with the little magic he had. The raggy old man mumbled while his rat companion watched. Then the sounds of a cry captured his attention. "Mmm..." he mumbled. "The sound of a broken heart . Perfect!"

He smirked and sent his power up some drain pipes. It made its way to the school. It surrounded Bucky. "What is... HAPPENING... TO ME?!" Bucky screamed and changed into a purple badger-like monster with yellow eyes. He growled and ran to find the music teacher for revenge.

You kept watching the game. Randy and Howard were still bumming about not getting in the Fish Cage. You were about to say something, but the Gym doors flew open to reveal the Bucky-beast. You gasped. The beast chased after the teacher and the rest of the band. You looked and saw Randy and Howard were pretty distracted by the situation. So was everyone else.

'Now's my chance,' you thought.

You grabbed your bag and ran out the Gym. You went to an empty corridor and pulled out your mask. "Let's do this!" You said. You put the mask on and turned into the Kunoichi. "Alright! Let's see what that beast is made of!"

The Bucky-beast cornered the group. He was about to attack until you smokebombed behind him. "Hold it, monster!" He snapped his head your way.

You pulled out your sword. "No monster escapes MY sight!"

Everyone cheered for you. "It's the Kunoichi!" Doug said.

As nice as this one, you wanted to focus. The beast pounced at you, but you jumped up and off his head. You swung your sword, and managed to slice a bit of his band hat. Then he swiped his hand and slammed you into a wall. You groaned and fell on your stomach. The beast was about to finish you, but you heard a particular voice.

"Smokebomb!"

In red smoke, the Ninja appeared. "Leave her alone!"

The beast looked his way. He charged, but the Ninja simply stepped out of the way. The beast kept running and slammed into the bleachers.

He walked to you and held out his hand. "You alright, Kuni?" You nodded and took his hand. He pulled you up. "I'm oka--. Hey wait, did you just call me Kuni?"

He chuckled, scratching the back of his head. "Yeah, sorry. Your title is pretty long."

"Fair enough," you said, shrugging. "But we gotta get that monster!"

He nodded. "Let's go!"

You both ran to it and fought him off, away from the students. "Where did this thing even COME from?!" Ninja asked.

You looked closely at it. It wore a stretched and torn band uniform. He had a dinger on his waist. You gasped. "Bucky?!"

Ninja's eyes widened and he looked at him. "What the juice?!" He said. "That IS Bucky! It's like he's been... stanked or something!"

"'Stanked'? Really?!" You said.

Ninja shrugged. "Whatever, how do we turn him back to normal?!"

You looked him up and down. Bucky-beast sure looked mad. You then saw a blue glow in the corner of your eye. You looked and saw your Nomicon. You pulled it out. "Maybe this thing knows!" You ran off because you didn't want to pass out in the middle of a fight. You ran in a closet.

"Okay, Nomicon!" You said. "This kid named Bucky turned into a monster! How do I change him back?!"

You opened the book and collapsed. You were in the Chinese place again. You looked ahead. There seemed to be a battle between a monster and a different Kunoichi with pigtails. The monster wore a necklace. The Kunoichi cut it off. In a cloud of smoke, the monster changed into a young girl.

The smoke wrote in the sky, "Destroy the thing they hold most dear."

Then you were back in the school. You put the Nomicon away and ran out of the closet, back to the fight. Ninja was being pinned to a wall. You pulled out blue ninja-rings and threw it at the monster's arms. He screamed and let the Ninja go. Ninja fell and ran to you. You both ran, leading him to the cafeteria.

"Thanks! Figure anything out?"

You nodded. "We gotta destroy what he holds most dear!"

"Like what?!"

You stopped in the cafeteria. He growled and came in soon after. You looked at Bucky-beast. You saw his triangle and smiled. "Like THAT!"

He looked and nodded. "I got it!" He ran up and dodged most of the attacks. The he managed to swipe the triangle and cut it in half. But nothing happened.

"What the juice?!" You said. Bucky-beast slammed Ninja into the food bar. "Ninja!" You said. Then Howard ran in out-of-nowhere and held Ninja's head up.

"He destroyed the food!" Howard whined. "You make him PAY, Ninja! YOU MAKE HIM PAY!"

Ninja groaned and stood up. He jumped next to you. "Uh, Kuni? Are you sure that was right?"

"I'm positive! Maybe..." you looked again and noticed his dinger. "Maybe THAT'S it!" You looked at him. "Follow me!"

You ran back to the Gym, with Ninja a bit behind. Bucky-beast followed and crashed in the Gym. You pulled out your sword again and ran to Bucky-beast. He swiped his hand again, but this time you dodged. You slid under his attack and skidded to a halt. Then you ran up and snatched the dinger.

He screamed and moaned "my dinger!"

You threw the dinger up and cut it in half. Green smoke came from it. And Bucky-beast. He turned back into simple Bucky. But his clothes were stretched bigger than he could fit. You covered your eyes and turned away. Ninja did the same.

"I didn't need to see that," he said.

You giggled. "You're not to shabby at this, Kuni. You're a good partner."

You smiled under your mask. "You're pretty cool too, Ninj!"

You could tell he's smiling, too. "Thanks."

You playfully twirled and saluted. "Until next time, Ninja! Peace out!" You threw your smokebomb and disappeared. 

(Ninja/Randy's P.O.V) The Kunoichi span around, her blue scarf spinning around with her, and saluted. She looked kinda cute. "Until next time, Ninja! Peace out!" She smokebombed away.

I sighed and quickly did the same. I went to the bathroom and took off my mask, changing me back to normal shoob. I walked out and Howard seemed excited about something. He dragged me to the Gym. He pointed to the Fish Cage. It was empty. Granted, so was the gym, but hey! Cool seats! We got in and sat down. We sat back. Then I saw (Y/n) walk in.

I smiled. "(Y/n)! Up here!" She looked and waved. She climbed up and sat in between me and Howard.

"Dude, where were you?!" Howard asked. "I couldn't find you when that monster attacked."

She seemed to tense a bit. "Sorry. I don't really like monster attacks."

Howard seemed suspicious. "REALLY? What about last week? You smacked a 7 armed monster in the face with your bag!"

I remember that. She was pretty cool. She smiled. "So you saw that, huh?"

Howard nodded. "That was so bruce!" I nodded.

They kept talking. I looked back on today and grinned. I used to think that that Kunoichi couldn't do very much at first. She seemed just as new as me. But I guess I was wrong. I also guess I was smiling a bit more than I should have.

"Somethin' up, Cunningham?" I snapped my head to see Howard looking at me. (Y/n) was, too.

I chuckled nervously. "I-I'm good! Just fine!"

Howard shrugged and kept talking. I looked away and kept reflecting back. Until next time, Kuni. I can't wait to kick but with you again!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.9K 1.1K 40
''Sometimes, you just have to accept that some things will never go back to how they used to be...but will there be a chance that they'll go back to...
98.7K 3.6K 41
''Sometimes, the closest people we have are the first ones who will betray us in the end...'' Reader and Randy, rivals? yeah you heard it right. But...
190 13 3
"I have waited centuries for this day to finally come - the day in which I would return by your side, aiding you whenever needed and keeping my promi...
11.3K 308 21
''I'm not hoping that you will love me back, for I know that I'll just get hurt at the end,'' A ninja is forbidden to fall in love. Why? Because he c...