The Gap Between

By dangdang140

After Iason Mink head of Tanagura Syndicate released Riki back to the slum, he haven't heard of him since the... More

Author's Note
Prolouge
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14 In the Past 1
14 In the Past 2
15
17 Flashback 1
17 Flashback 2
17 flashback 3
18
19
20
21
22

16

502 9 0
By dangdang140

"Father!" Eugene ran and went to Harold, its been a month after the first visit of the Tanagura Blondies at the region's Jupiter's Tower, some things are needed to be done by Harold from his lab to be able to have a longer time for Eugene. In which two days before his flight for Amoi, it was advised by Jupiter to welcome him by Tanagura Blondies and the Regions as well, attendance should be complete, no excuses, and then he will be one of the first to use the spaceport of Regina in commercial flights, which was finish two weeks before his flight and fully operational last week.

"How's my baby!" And she kissed him in his cheeks, Harold then hugs her so tight, and kissed her forehead

"You're baby is so big now" His assistant said and laughs, he is currently working for the naturalist as their biochemist doing some anti vaccines, medicines as well, and from Philip he said he have a big pharmaceutical company on the planet Ersmeria, a copy of planet earth that resembles the Mars as well.

"Why do every time he did that on her father I get so irritated!" Gerald Vine said and very jealous tone

"Son in law I'm her father, can't you stop being jealous to the father of your wife?" Harold said, the last time they meant was three decades ago Gerald was so mad at him he tried to sabotages his hover car for him not to come in his own daughter's wedding! Good thing Timothy have the guts to give him a lift, since Riki is with the bride.

"Eugene stop being clingy! It's should be only to me!" Gerald greeted his teeth, the Onyx couldn't believe he didn't like the little Eugene to call him uncle, for she should call him with the respect as Lord Vine, and he was mad at her when it happens. Then one day Eugene called him honey. It felt so good but her father said she should stop that endearment, since that day he hated Harold that much! Yeah a petty thing.

"My baby took twenty years to be born, so she practically knew where she belongs" smiles bright to Gerald, and now Iason is furious, upon Riki was called by Eugene she took a family photo not just a family photo she and Harold kissed both of his cheeks! The latter off course is so shock and talk some things to Harold. He wanted to whip the woman! Yet he hold on his anger for Jupiter will disown him!

"What a happy family" Orphe said as they are in Riki's manor, Jupiter ordered them to wait and welcome Harold before they leave! Now what? should they rub their elbows with him?!

"Iason long time no see." Harold

"We are not yet done." Upon Iason said it Grace shouted and came with her huge sword!

"YOU AIN'T GONNA BE WELCOMED BY ME!" With that she tried to slash him yet Riki ordered his shadow to make a shield, it was the first time it happened then Harold went outside the shield.

"ARE YOU MAD?! ARE YOU REALLY GOING TO HURT HIS SHADOW?!" Harold said, yet they sympathize to Grace they all wanted to do that.

"He went there!" Grace

"HE IS OVULATING!" Then touches Riki's shadow and holds one of the fibers, and they got interested, ovulating means his getting ready to be fertile and be pregnant, Iason was the most interested.

"Hey!" Riki frustrated and blushed upon he took a part of the shadow.

"They said the three of you smashed, cut and hit him?! The naturalist I'm working are all mad, he isn't to be hurt by the moment, and even after!" As he pointed the tips "look it's reddish black it means his going to bud! And it's going to be fragrant and blossom next year!"

"Yeah! So you could try to get him pregnant again?!" Grace said as she took one and tried to hit him with it!

"Your exploiting him! You do well know his sensitive right now! Touching it at this time will make him uncomfortable!" As he caressing the shadow his holding Riki Gasp, and the blondies are now curious and tempted to do it too.

"Hey stop that!" Riki almost crying he felt so violated, as Grace took the other and tried to hit Harold with it. "Hey! Why are you all touching and grabing my shadows enough!" Riki's eyes are now misted with tears as they do their own examination.

"Kinda soft when it isn't activated" Iason said Raoul nodded as he pinch his holding

"It's a bit black and redish black on the tips" Aisha a he examines

"ENOUGH I'M SO EXHAUSTED" Riki said and almost panting, and sweaty, they all stop and Riki retracted his shadow and turned to normal.

"Let's tuck you to bed your tired" Iason said as he notices what they did to them made him sick.

"No we will-" Eugene was stop by Harold

"Let's have a father and daughter bonding I miss you so much."

"Yes father."

"By the way Iason, if he became more stressed let him breathe fresh air."

"I know what I should do."

"If you try to give him sedatives in this moment he will end worser and his immune system will drop down, making him very ill that's the reason his shadow can't be stressed or hurt in this time.

"Fine, Get your child away from him." Iason said and continue to take Riki inside the Manor.

"My child is his too." Harold smiled "Norris, you hated blondies so much your still dyeing it" looks at the other's hair.

"So what? I have things to attend to and talking to you is a waste of moment in my life." With that the rest of the council left the manor, then Silbert as well and the rest of the blondies.

So much for Jupiter's order.

Inside the manor, Iason put Riki to his bed. "Are you alright now?" Iason

"No, but your co-blondies are wierd" Riki said "The other MOH felt it, they were scary to be with."

"Why?"

Riki sigh and continued "Grace is being visited routinely by Raoul who ask to much on her teas asking the same lousy question every other weeks" Iason laughs "Orphe makes Max mad, since he often sense he was thinking malicious stuff since the failed invasion of naturalist rebels happened" Iason raised his eyebrows "Aisha well his trying to be friendly to Sid, whom likely don't care at all. Gideon was the worst!"

"Worst?"

"Yeah, his been ordering swimsuits for Luca, she was horrified on how scandalous the designs are! Yet she can't reject it, for she was scared to make the other mad!"

"Sorry about that-"

"My lord! Lord Leon Claire is here I can't get him out!" Pier interrupted them

"Why? I just wanted to ask you to accompany me, I will be having tea in Grace's tea house." Leon said

"That's the other one" Riki scratched his head

"Why not accompany him?" Iason

"I have many things to do! Lord Tax soup is simmering for the last ten days and his roasted ribs will be constantly check it is needed to be perfectly slowly grilled and smoked for 3 days! And his pearl dumplings should be served in the fresh mother of pearl clam. And his fruits should be picked three minutes before, he seated in the dining area. With that it have angered Leon discovering Harold was his priority!

"That's too much!" Grabs Pier "let's go the others can do that.

"Just talk to him, Harold is too picky his the only who could cook and he won't criticize a single thing." Riki said and closes his eye.

"It's a okay sign for your master let's go" and Pier was drag away.

***

Norris da Fragments mansion...

"So it's true? Stop using this" Silbert went inside Norris's bathroom and took the geezers away from the other.

"Get out, I don't like seeing blondie on my property!" Norris said now sporting his natural blond hair.

"You're more lovelier with this" Silbert's hand was swatted away by Norris.

"Your ain't welcome in my house, yet you ordered all the onyxes and the rest to leave, to make a space for you?" Angered

"So what? Staying in your home is much better than a crowded hotel or the amenities of the clubhouse could offer me." Silbert smiled, likely he was already staying for two days after he first came in Regina, then when he went back again to see Harold he stayed here! Even if Norris have added a visitors house, yet he wont occupy saying he wants in his mansion, he was about to leave yet he wanted to say his farewell to his unfriendly host, when he caught the man about to take a geezer to change his hair color.

"Just get out, give me that, it's hard to get one in this region."

"Sure" then Silbert emptied the bottle in the toilet bowl, gave the bottle to Norris and flushes away the pills

"What?!" The man was furious

"It has bad effects you might get blinded-"

"I'm not affected! I'm a MOH these side effects your saying doesn't affect me!"

"I don't want seeing you with that ugly silver hair, You don't look that pretty unlike Sid's hair matches his face, your born a blond so don't forget that hair is more favorable in Amoi when it come-"

"I don't care! I'm not an elite!" Greeted his teeth."

"Goodbye." With that he left Norris.

***

Thank you for reading

Dangdang140

July 30, 2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.6K 758 11
At a young age Izuku finds out that he is a neko and quirkless. His mother abandon him and he is raised by his father. Eventually he ends up at UA wh...
30.7K 3.3K 57
DualPOV ♥︎ After eleven years of no contact, fate thrusts ex-lovers Ren and Gio back together. Their chemistry is immediate, but she thinks she's br...
3.9K 245 13
Oc Insert! (Oc X Kisaki Tetta) "I...Love you..." "Tetta...I love you too." It was a very strange dream for Manzo. It feels real that the boy even cri...
240K 5.5K 21
Shion is Haruhi's cousin. Shion and Haruhi meets the host club. Shion will also meet his childhood best friend who which he truly loved. Every host c...