Ethereal (COMPLETED)

By Lieria_

e·the·re·al /əˈTHirēəl/ (adj.) extremely delicate light, too perfect for this world. ------ Her lips curved i... More

1: White
2: Jophiel
3: Seek and You will Find
4: Hell Week
5: Spring Day
6: Beautiful Soul
7: 4 Letters
8: Only Friend
9: Time is Precious
10: Afriel
11: Emergency
12: Time will Come
13: Eavesdrop
14: Leaked
15: Eris
16: Happiest
17: Weak Soul
18: Fake
19: Caffeine
21: Destiny
22: Dead Leaves
23: Ready
24: I Knew
25: Black hoodie
26: Dinner
27: YOLO
28: Fallen
29: Bicycle
30: Let it Be
31: Challenge
32: Cigarettes and Alcohol
33: Pounding heart
34: Interview
35: Muster
36: Feelings
37: Fire
38: More
39: Horror
40: Confession
41: Consequences
42: Kiss of Death
43: Cloud 9
44: Deal
45: Sick
46: Queen
47: Call
48: Blue Sweater
49: Love is Not Over
50: Brothers
51: Love
52: Red Dress
53: Forever
54: Epilogue

20: Dream or Nightmare

1.7K 106 5
By Lieria_

"Hyung... Hyung..."

I opened my eyes. It's Jungkook, shaking my arms to wake me up.

"It's time for dinner hyung."

Thankfully, I'm not in the hospital. I'm in my own bed. My wrist just wrapped in shitty bandages.

"I'm not hungry."

"The doctor said you should eat. We'll wait for you hyung," then he left.

Of course they'll send the maknae so I wouldn't say no.

I got up and sluggishly walked to the dining room.

"It's Taehyung's fault!" I overheard Jimin from the dining room.

"I'm trying to whisper it to you but you're too loud!"

"Me? Loud? You're old enough yet you still don't know how to whisper properly!"

I walked in and the bickering stopped, everybody went silent.

Hobi broke the silence, "Hyung hyung! Let's eat. Jin hyung cooked for us," he ushered me to sit beside him.

"You should feel special. Worldwide handsome guy cooking for you," he blew me a kiss.

I threw a disgusted look at him.

Hobi got me a bowl of soup, "Are you taking care of me?" I asked.

"Nahh.. not for you, for the army. They are worried about you."

"They noticed that you're losing weight, and they're sad about that. Check twitter, you're trending once again." Namjoon informed me.

I'm not eating right since she left me, and I lost a number of pounds.

Like I care? All I was thinking is that I wish she has Twitter too, so she can see.

Yoongi, stop thinking about her, I slapped myself.

And they all noticed my sudden action and looked at me weirdly.

Probably asking like, why the hell are you slapping your face?

I cleared my throat to lessen the silence.

I tried to eat with the chopsticks but my right hand is too weak to hold it so it fell off the table.

"Hyung do you want to..." Hobi's holding a meat in front of my mouth, trying to feed me.

"Aish stop it," I acted like my whole body is shivering.

Jungkook grinned, "That's the real Yoongi hyung that I know."

Everybody laughed. I can't stop myself to smile too.

This time, a genuine smile.

-

"Yoongi... why are you doing this to yourself..."

I heard a very familiar voice.

The voice was low and soft, with a worrying tone.

I wanna see her so I tried to open my eyes.

But my body is still tired and sleeping.

My eyes opened just a little bit, and I saw someone in white.

It was all blurry but I know it's her.

I can even see those yellow lights that light up her whole being, makes her shine even more.

She's sitting on my bed beside me while caressing my bandaged wrist where I cut.

"Sophie..." I tried to hold her hand and called her lowly, my eyes still half-closed, half-opened.

She was shocked. She quickly got up from my bed and ran away.

Why are you always leaving me?

Please stay, please.

"Sophie!" I shouted, my body sprung from sleep.

"Yoongi? Are you having a nightmare?" Jin hyung asked from the other bed, his eyes still closed.

I'm catching my breath while clutching my chest.

"Hyung, I saw her. Did you? She's here right?"

"Ahh no. Nobody's here. Stop it and go to sleep..."

"But I saw her! I really do!" I convinced Jin hyung but he's already asleep.

I touched my wrist, the spot where she touched me.

There's no pain in my hand anymore. I removed the bandages and all I can see are the scars.

What the hell happened.

I rushed outside, too look for her. But nobody's in the hallway and all the doors are closed.

My body fell on the floor outside our room and I laid my head on my knees.

Sophie, I know it's you. I saw you, I touched you.

Tears running down my face again, like they're endless.

I'm starting to forget you, but you showed up. And everything went on fire again.

Why? Why will you suddenly appeared but left me hanging again?

Why are you torturing me Sophie...

Why?

-

"Hey.. hey you," I woke up, Jin hyung kicking my arm to wake me up.

I fell asleep on the floor, now I know why I'm too cold.

I groaned at him, still kicking me.

"What's happening," Hobi asked. Both Jimin and him went out of their room.

"This little kid slept on the floor, and he's shouting last night I can't even sleep." Jin hyung explained, his arms crossed.

"Tssss... you're sleeping so peacefully you didn't even bother to answer me while I'm talking to you," I answered back with my eyes still closed. It's so heavy due to crying last night.

"Because you're having a nightmare!" Jin hyung exclaimed.

I immediately got up and showed them my wrist, "Look."

"I can see it you don't need to shove it to my face," Hobi complained as I shove it to his face, accidentally.

"Right... look, it's fine now. There are still scars left but I can't feel the pain anymore."

"So... that's nice! You heal quickly then. You have a strong immunity," Jin hyung patted my back.

"Ahhh no. I saw her last night. She touched this and I felt the pain was gone."

"Her? She?" Jimin asked.

"So... so... you know who!" I shouted.

Their eyebrows all furrowed at me.

"So hyung... you're saying that she went here, to your room, and touched you?" Jimin continued asking emphasizing the word she.

"Ahh yes. That's what I'm trying to tell Jin hyung last night."

Their eyebrows furrowed deeply as they stare at me, puzzled.

"Ahh Yoongi hyung, I think you're just hungry," Hobi put his arms on me and ushered me to the dining room.

"Ahh no! Im saying the tru-"

Jimin hopping to the dining room with us cut me, "Let's eat breakfast hyung."

"Aish! I swear-"

"I won't cook again. Mr worldwide handsome can't get tired. Let's ask Namjoon to cook!" Jin hyung suggested.

"No!" We protested.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 8.3K 62
~☆The best part is the chase, especially when he doesn't want to be caught...☆~ ~~~~~~~~~~ Yoongi is a mysterious new student to your school, and he...
1.3K 105 78
Joo move herself to a foreign city. Away from her family and friends. She met Heejin after being betryed by her own people. Leave her alone in the fo...
378K 16.1K 54
A simple bite gone wrong. Awesome cover by @taehyungneedsahug ! Bts fanfic - reader x vampire taehyung THERE WILL BE A BIT OF PROFANITY, PLEASE DO BE...
12.5K 1.1K 33
❤︎︎ A MIN YOONGI x READER FF ❤︎︎ "Love is a beautiful creation of God but it is not in everyone's luck" It hurts like hell when the person whom you l...