Let Me Protect You (GirlxGirl)

By Feverish

Sequel to I'll Protect You It's been 15 years, and after being a close knit family, relationships become enda... More

♡Chapter 1
♤Chapter 2
♡Chapter 3
♤Chapter 4
♡Chapter 5
♤Chapter 6
♡Chapter 7
♤Chapter 8
♡Chapter 9
♤Chapter 10
♡Chapter 11
♤Chapter 12
♡Chapter 13
♤chapter 14
♡Chapter 15
♤Chapter 16
♡Chapter 17
♤Chapter 18
♡Chapter 19
♤Chapter 20
♡Chapter 21
♤Chapter 22
♡Chapter 23
♤Chapter 24
♡Chapter 25
♤Chapter 26
♡Chapter 27
♤Chapter 28
♡Chapter 29
♡Chapter 31
♤Chapter 32
♡Chapter 33
♤Chapter 34
♡Chapter 35
♤Chapter 36
♡Chapter 37
♤Chapter 38
♡Chapter 39
♤Chapter 40
♡Chapter 41
♤Chapter 42
♡ Chapter 43
♤Chapter 44
♡Chapter 45
♤Chapter 46
♡Chapter 47
♤Chapter 48
♡Chapter 49
♤Chapter 50
♡Chapter 51
♤Chapter 52
♡Chapter 53
♤Chapter 54
♡Chapter 55
♤Chapter 56
♡Chapter 57
♤Chapter 58
♡Chapter 59
♤Chapter 60
♡Chapter 61
♤ Chapter 62
The sequel

♤Chapter 30

749 43 11
By Feverish

A/N: Who's your favorite Character? I'm curious😇 – Fev

==========================

*Gia's P.O.V.*

"We're going to murder that bitch," I mumbled to myself and roll my eyes as my cell rang and flashed. Emma was lying on my bed, with her head on my chest. She let me put her hair into two Dutch braids and I gave her a pair of shorts and long sleeve tee shirt. The shorts hung on her and the shirt looked like it was three sizes too big but she looked comfortable and that's all I wanted for her.

I clutched my phone and brought the ringing mess up to my ear,
"This better be good Craft!"

I smiled as Emma played with my fingers and worked on her phone with the other hand at the same time.

"Emergency meeting, we have a current location and more plans on Honbyn." His voice was smooth and I could hear the hints of irritation.

The call ended and I knew then that my attendance wasn't an option, there's obviously a strike in place. I huffed and Emma looked up at me as I sat up. She slid off and stared when I rolled out of bed and started to take my socks off. I was already in a bra and pair of boxers, it had become habit what with my hectic schedules, I'm often in and out of a shirt and tie.

I strolled to my wardrobe and pulled put a white shirt that I flung on and started to button up.

"And where are you going?" She followed me out of the bed. I snatched a pair of black pants out of their labeled section and threw my legs into them. I quickly did the double button and zipped them up.

"I have an emergency family meeting to attend," I shook my head and I stuffed my shirt into my pants. I usually default to a military truck, but I don't feel like spending too much time on an outfit that's undoubtedly about to have a dead man's blood on it.

When I looked up again she wasn't I  front of me anymore but she was pulling the draw labeled for my ties open. She studied the ombre from light grey all the way to absolutely black. From matte to silk [which off the record can be extremely tacky of worn incorrectly]. She let her fingers slide over a thin black one before picking it up and looping it around my neck.

She took no time to tie a perfect half Windsor knot and it stopped my in my tracks when she tightened it around my neck for me.

"Where did you learn that?"

She smiled shyly and took my wrists in her small hands and started to do my cuffs up,
"I have two dads, It'd be a shame if I didn't have a clue about at least a little bit of men's fashion."

He eyes sparked as she lifted on her toes to kiss me. I pecked her lips and I snagged a pair of black socks from a drawer. I dropped to the floor and yanked them on and  when I was fixing them onto my feet, I didn't even notice Emma's padding footsteps. By the time my eyes were back up she was was a hop and skip away from me carrying my black derby's, my favorite shoe to work in.

I took them with a smile and peck on her hand and quickly slid them on. When I stood up she was there to kiss me one more time before I grabbed my leather jacket. I snagged my wallet and keys before I played my hand in the print scanner of the wardrobe mirror.  Behind the reflective glass I could a see a flash of green and the door popped open engulfing the air that gets pushed out upon it's close.

I heard a gasp then I felt Emma creeping closer as I smirked to myself. I ran my finger over my precious weapons and smiled a little brighter.

I grabbed my front, center gun, and pushed it Into the back band of my pants. I chucked a stiletto blade into my front pocket before closing the safe.

"I'll be back, in two hours tops, maybe two and a half if my dad decides to give me lecture on punctuality," I laughed throwing on my jacket and covering the hilt of my piece with the genuine leather.

I started to move towards the door and she followed me until I looked back after opening it. I was halfway in the hall and I could hear Gerri coming from her room  too.

"Be safe," she whispered and kissed her forehead gently.

"No promises, call your parents,  let them know you won't be home tonight." She nodded and when I turned around I could see Gerry in a similar get up.

Tight black jeans, a tight black crop top, covered with a black Adidas sweater.

Cute, for the most part, I guess.

I watched in curiosity as Cameron pulled her back into a tight nasty lip lock. It could've easily gone wrong, if either of them moved too close to one another.  When they broke it I couldn't see Cameron's hair, wild and crazy and the love marks all over her tan neck. She, like Emma, was clad in a big tee shirt except Cameron didn't seem to have bottoms on.

They both just looked like sex.

I wonder if Emma and I are that obvious?

I finally cleared my throat, breaking the two up. I marched down the hallway waving to Cam as I pulled my cousin along.

We are so getting a lecture.

*************

*Cameron's P.O.V.*

I closed my eyes and rolled around in her scent. God, she's fucking amazing. I mean, just incredible.

People always say they're first times suck, and that it was horrible, needless to say none of them had a Gerri.

A GOD DAMN GODDESS, NAMED GERRI.

SHIT.

She held me after we went on again and again, well I mean, until I couldn't breathe or feel my hands. Her mouth was planted on the side if my head and could hear and feel her whispering sweet nothings to me as my body floated down.

She dressed me in a big shirt and a pair of comfy undies, then held me more and as my soul damn near latched onto hers.

Everything was perfect.

"If we don't stay together forever and you find someone new, don't waste your time if they don't hold you after a night like this," she kissed my temple and it truly made me feel like I was finally hearing something meaningful and constructive. 

I chuckled a little and whispered back, "I think you're the only person I ever want to hold me."

Suddenly her phone rand and she answered it without a thought. She didn't say anything but I could feel the pressure fall in her as the call ended.  She kissed me again and rolled away, off of the bed and I didn't fully realize what was going on until she disappeared into her closet and came back out exactly two minutes later dressed to commit the perfect crime. She lifted her hands to pull her hair Into a high pony and I could see her gun poking out until her arms dropped again.

I sat up quickly and crossed my arms frowning at her.

"Woe, woe, you can't just fuck me like that and leave!" I said standing up. I could feel the anger almost ring inside of me. More than anything embarrassment was floating to the top.

I mean damn, was I actually that bad?

She approached me with her arms out but I turned away and she hugged me from the back anyway. Her arms looked around my waist and her lips touched the back if my right ear. When she kissed it, I damn near lost my shit. But I held out.

"My Teddy Bear, I'm not just leaving you, I'll be back in a few hours. It's just a family meeting," she spoke softly to me and I couldn't help it. It didn't sound like a lie but the curiosity took over.

I turned in her arms and she was looking down at me with big mahogany eyes and they made me weak in the knees.

"Then why do you need a gun, seems kind of violent don't ya' think?" I asked squinting at that damn Vicaci smirk. She only kissed my forehead and pulled me closer to her by the hips.

"Who said anything about violence? Babe, it's protocol, I mean with the boys there and Gia to fuel the fire, I don't think I'll even have to reach for it. Besides I'm not the murderer type, thats Jerm's gig," she smiled and pushed some flyaways out of my face.

She continued and I finally dropped my arm to be closer to her.

Even if she did just confess to killing people, though maybe not directly, I still love her.

Love her?

Yeah.

Okay.

Her pink lips moved for me, in a gentle whisper, "oh and, that My Beauty, was not fucking, that was me, making love to you. Trust me, you'll know when when I fuck you."

She kissed my forehead and ran her hand through my messy hair. I stood in a cold shock, trying to swallow the block in my brain to find words. Her lips met my ear and my legs began to shake as her breath drifted through my ear canal, "when it happens it'll start slow, and sexy, and then it'll get rough and hot." She took my ear between her teeth gently sending a moan through me. She held me in place with grip she had around my waist again.
She finished,"By the time I'm finished you won't be able to use your mouth or legs."

I pulled my lip between my teeth but a bit too hard.

I'm soaked...again

Shit...

She let go of me and her aura dropped from dominant, to cute and sassy and she landed a nice kiss on my head, before she made her way out of her door.

My brain felt like it was skipping tracks, until it finally decided to work for once. My legs moved forward to catch her and I did, by the arm, before she left the room completely.  We were half way in the hall when we connected in the most powerful kiss ever. It was lethal anthers of the promises she just delivered in the middle of her pink and white bedroom. She pressed into me and just as her hand was sliding up my thigh, someone cleared their throat and we stopped for a millisecond, and then she was pulled away by Gia who waved at me.

My brain was too fucked up to realize the situation until they were already gone.

"God damn." I huffed out a breathe and I looked up to see Emma staring at me.

Where the hell are her clothes?

What the hell is on her...

Damn.

She done got, got too.

She shifted her head like she was reading my mind and my eyebrows instinctively shot up for answers.

She strolled over to me and I couldn't help it, I laughed a bit. She was walking slowly, like it hurt or something.

"Stop laughing!" She pushed me and I couldn't stop the bursts that left me.

She passed me and sat down on the flawless carpet, and I followed her shutting Gerri's door behind us.

She started, "so you too?"

I bit back my smile and nodded a little as she adjusted herself, so she could sit comfortably.

"How was it?" She asked a rosy blush showed on her cheeks.

Talking about it isn't even bad or weird with her.

I started and I couldn't help the grin, "well, um, it was great, my first time was with a girl, and I don't think I'll ever want to be with any one else. She held me and kissed me and, honestly I think I'm falling in love with her, like a fucking idiot. And the fact that she makes me ultra submissive does not do my case good at all. This is going to kill me, I know it is."

Emma nodded absorbing all of my confession in, but before she couldn't say anything, I popped the same question.

She shook her head at first trying to fight the smile, but it showed brute in her glowing face.
"One, she has a, ya know."
Her head pointed down and my mouth dropped.

I gasped, "you're kidding! Like a real one?"

She nodded.

"What the fuck! How big is it!" I rushed leaning forward to her. She laughed and covered her mouth and nose with sleeves of the shirt.

She shook her head and spoke to the ground, but I didn't hear and I prompted her to speak up pulling her hands down.

"It felt pretty big."

My jaw was slack when I wasn't speaking, there's no way!

"Did you like it! How did it feel?" I gushed, I wanted the details.
Why does she always get the hot rods, pun intended bitches.

She shrugged, "at first it hurt, like a lot. Then it it hurt more and more and I almost kind of cried a little. But then it started to feel nice like really nice and I almost cried again because of how good she made me feel. It was like heaving on earth, I was seeing stars, for at least five minutes after."

I huffed out a damn and helped her up and pulled her to the bed where we laid in top of the comforter. She culled up into fetal and put her had on my chest while I stated up at the ceiling.

"Why didnt you ask her to stop if she was hurting you Em?" I was a clam question, she's okay now so there nothing to be done about it. Gia would never do anything to intentionally harm her.

The question was rightfully in line.

Most people wouldn't endure pain for nothing.

Then again Emma isn't most people.

I felt the vibration of her high voice in my chest as she spoke, "Because she wanted to do it, I did too. Besides isn't it supposed to hurt sometimes, I did when-, I mean I heard it did."

I frowned down at her, didn't she pay attention Health, "No, Emma it's never supposed to hurt, unpleasant yeah a little but tears, no. What aren't you telling me?"

I sensed the lies. She just shook her head pushed it off as nothing.

It seems like of others not one thing it's another. What the hell is she hiding now?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 56.6K 55
"Why are you mad at me?" I asked nervously, looking down. I didn't know it would make her mad that I had someone over to comfort me, i didn't want to...
831K 31.5K 53
She's got everything she's ever needed in life. Money. Loving parents. Supporting friends and overall a great life. So why did she feel so lonely? Wh...
678K 30.3K 33
Zora was was finally an adult, she was going to take over her mother's company. The mafia princess worked right under her mother's wing when she made...
9.1K 443 25
Thana lived life with invisible scars and wounds, each one breaking her down every second passed Just when her mind was at the edge, two strangers ca...