Believer [Peter Parker]

Von sebxstixnstxn13

[Completed] "You make me a believer." Part of the Eclipse Series Plot by @hazholland Cover by @-voidlegends Mehr

Summary
Epigraph
Part One
01 - Late Nights
02 - Pizza
03 - The Spark
04 - New Hero in Town
05 - The Chase
05 - Lies
07 - Contact
08 - Help
09 - Germany
10 - Battle Pt. 1
11 - Battle Pt. 2
12 - Back Home
13 - Tony Stark
14 - Adjustments
15 - Distance
Part Two
16 - Missouri
17 - Back Home
18 - New School Year
19 - Package
20 - Bank Robbery
21 - Discovery
22 - Liz's Party
23 - Arms Dealers
23 - The News
24 - Interrogation
25 - Staten Island Ferry
27 - Homecoming
28 - Vulture
29 - Captured
30 - Upstate
Part Three
31 - Field Trip
32 - Spaceship
33 - Central Park
34 - Outer Space
35 - On the Spaceship
36 - Guardians of the Galaxy
37 - Possibilities
38 - Mad Titan
39 - The Fight Pt 1
40 - The Fight Pt 2
41 - The Fight Pt. 3
42 - Time Stone
43 - The Snap
44 - Stranded
45 - Ship
Part Four
46 - Three Weeks Later
47 - Avengers Compound
48 - Five Years Later
49 - I Love You 3000
50 - Test Run
51 - Back in Time
52 - Time Stone
53 - Back to the Future
54 - The Battle Pt. 1
55 - The Battle Pt. 2
56 - Back Home
57 - Part of the Journey is the End
59 - Returning the Stones
60 - Endgame
Epilogue
Conclusion + Sequel
Thank You!
unfortunate news

58 - Funeral

984 28 0
Von sebxstixnstxn13

Nora carried a wreath out of the house to a large number of people waiting outside for the intimate funeral. Happy, Rhodey, Hannah, and Morgan followed Nora outside. Hannah and Nora held Morgan's hands. Nora was holding the wreath on her other hand. 

They followed Nora to the lake. Nora let go of Morgan's hand so she can place the wreath on the lake. On top of the wreath, it was Tony's very first arc reactor. Nora had it framed with the words, 'Proof that Tony Stark has a Heart.' They've had the arc reactor since 2008.

Everyone watched the wreath drift away from them. Nora, Morgan, Happy, Rhodey, Hannah and her father behind her were in the front. Steve Rogers, Peter and May Parker, Thor, Bruce Banner, Ella and Everett Ross were directly behind them. Doctor Strange, Wong, Scott Lang, Hope and Janet Van Dyne, and Hank Pym were standing close to each other. Peter Quill, Nebula, Rocket, Groot, Drax, and Mantis a little further behind. T'Challa, Okoye, and Shuri stood beside each other behind Scott, Hank, Janet, and Hope. Clint Barton brought his family to the funeral. Wanda Maximoff, Bucky Barnes and Sam Wilson stood beside each other further back, behind the Guardians. 

A young man, someone none of the Avengers know. It was Harley Keener. Hannah met him a few times before the Snap happened. Nora knew who he is. Tony has become a father figure to Harley when they met around Christmas time back in 2012. Harley and Tony stayed in contact throughout the years. Harley came to spend summers working at Stark Industries and working besides Tony Stark on his projects. Nora reached out to Harley. She notified Harley that Tony Stark, the man he saw as a father, a mentor, is gone and that they'll be holding a funeral for him. Harley instantly agreed to come. He stood behind Bucky, Wanda, and Sam. 

Secretary Ross stood behind Harley. Maria Hill, Carol Danvers, and Nick Fury all came to the funeral as well, watching the wreath float away. 

Tears streamed down Hannah's face. Michael had his hand on his daughter's shoulders, wanting to comfort her, letting her know that he's here for her. He wanted her to know he's not going anywhere for a long time. 

***

"Do you really have to go?" Hannah asked Peter Quill outside of the ship.

"Yeah," he said. "Earth already has it's own heroes. There has to be someone to protect the galaxy."

Hannah smiled weakly.

"Well, whenever you're in Earth, you're welcome to stay with us," Luke said. "You know where you are."

"Thank you, Luke," Peter smiled, "Hannah."

Hannah smiled more. 

"It's nice to know that I still have a family," she said.

"Yeah," Peter agreed. "You have that communicator device, right?" 

"Yeah, right here," Hannah took out the device from her hoodie's pocket. 

Peter took out his from his jacket's pocket.

"Call me when you need me," Peter said.

Hannah nodded. "I will. You do the same."

Peter smiled. 

"Quill, c'mon, we gotta go," Rocket called.

Peter looked back at Rocket then turned back to Hannah and Luke.

"I guess this is goodbye," Peter said. 

The wind began to blow gently.

"For now," Luke said. "This is goodbye for now."

"Yeah," Hannah said. "We'll see each other again soon."

Peter smiled. 

He took a deep breath.

"We'll see you later, Pete," Hannah said. 

"Yeah," he agreed. "See ya."

Peter walked back to his ship. He turned his head as he walked into the ship, giving them one last smile before they closed the ship and flew away.

"I really hope nothing happens to him," Luke said.

"He'll be okay," Hannah said. "He went through so much. He'll be fine."

"Come on," Luke said. "Let's go home."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

8.5K 346 84
"So that's why you're swooning so badly over this guy. I could've seen it coming. Little Y/n and her superheroes." | Peter Parker x Stark!Reader | S...
747K 24K 53
I HOPE YOU LEARN TO HOPE AGAIN ☾ during and after civil war, pre homecoming au (chapters 1-30 were posted on July 7, 2017-completed on July 25, 201...
121K 6K 34
❝In my memory, it doesn't end, we just stay there, looking at each other, forever.❞ 『 homecoming-au 』 『 the extraor...
26.2K 616 16
𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞�...