20 - Bank Robbery

The Spark appeared inside the Queens Community Bank at the same time as Spider-Man entered.

"Ugh, you're here," she said.

"What a surprise?" he said. "We're fighting side by side once again."

Hannah rolled her eyes at him.

"Nice suit," he said. "Did you make it?"

"It's none of your business," she said. "We have more important things to do."

There were several robbers inside the bank. Each one wore a mask of four of the avengers. By the time Hannah and Spider - Man got to the bank, the robbers had already broken into the ATM and started taking the money.

Spider - Man cleared his throat.

"What's up, guys?" Hannah said. "You forgot your PIN number?"

Although no one can see, Spider - Man rolled his eyes under his mask. 

The robbers turned to the duo. 

"Whoa! You're the Avengers," Spider - Man said. "What are you guys doing here?"

Peter: Whoa! You're the Avengers. What are you guys doing here?

One of the robbers loaded his gun but Spider - Man used his web to grab it and hit 'Iron Man' and Hannah hit 'Thor' with electricity. They then proceeded work together to fight the 'Hulk.'

"Thor, Hulk," Spider - Man said. "Good to finally meet you guys. I thought you'd be more handsome in person."

"Spider - Man! Focus! Stop with all the jokes!" Hannah snapped.

"What? You made one!" he argued.

"Key word one," she emphasized. "And you made two!"

"So?"

"Just focus!" 

Spider - Man hung upside down from the ceiling when 'Iron Man' started to throw aimless punches at him.

"Iron Man," Spider - Man said. "Hey, what are you doing robbing a bank? You're a billionaire."

"Spider - Man!" Hannah said, looking up. 

She shot electricity at 'Iron Man.' Spider - Man let 'Iron Man' drop to the floor. 

"I told you to stop!"

"Well, I'm sorry for trying to lighten up the mood!"

'Hulk' came up with a high tech weapon. Hannah shot electricty at the weapon and knocked it out of the 'Hulk's hand. Spider - Man punched 'Hulk' in the face and he fell to the ground. Meanwhile, 'Captain America' succeeded in picking up the high tech device that had been used to pull the metal chunk off the ATM and aimed it at Spider - Man. Spider - Man  jumped at him but is suspended in the air for a short time. His voice is all distorted when he says.

"Hey! Oh, this feels so weird," he said.

He is thrown against the wall.

"Whoa, what is that thing?"

Hannah was to stunned to help. She snapped out of it once she saw Spider - Man get thrown against the wall. She rushed over to 'Captain America' and punched him. It had some effect, but he fought back. Hanna

Spider - Man slowly started to stand up. 

"I'm starting... to think... you're not... the Avengers!" he said as he stood up.