As a Manager.

By soosann3

It's about one girl who becomes the manager of seventeen boy band , now let's see what happens between this g... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.

Chapter 15.

109 2 0
By soosann3

" where is she ", Scoups said.

" man she's sleeping I told you before ", I said then he understood then I finished my yoga then went in the bathroom and showered myself then I changed into this.

Then I got out from my room and went downstairs and luckily today was Saturday then Vernon came and kissed me in the lips then was about to hug me when I said, " man you all are gross go and bath yourself up you all are smelling like plane and you all do know I hate that smell otherwise I will vomit just go ".

Then they all laughed and went and I was like working in the laptop then after some moments later I finished my works then went in the room and saw Vernon shirtless.

Then I blushed and he said, " you saw me shirtless many times but you did was blush".

Then he came near me then picked me and throw me in the bed then he came and kissed my lips then he deepen the kiss then he kissed all over my faces then he said, " I missed you so much you know that I always think about you no matter what it is I always think about you ".

Then he kissed me and went to my neck then started tickling me.

Then he started kissing in my neck this sure is gonna leave marks in my neck.

" when we will have our babies ", he said.

" stop it Hansol stop tickling me ", I said then pushed him then he smiled and he put the shirt and we went downstairs as we intertwined our hands.

Then I went to the kitchen and Hansol wrapped his arms around my waist and started kissing my cheek.

Luckily no maids were there for today and tomorrow.

Then others came and he released his arms then Minji was coming when I stopped her and said, " you just go and rest in the couch I will bring warm water for you okay ".

She smiled and nodded.

Then I made green tea for me and warm water for Minji and for others nothing they just refused then I sat in the couch between Chan and Hansol then Hansol wrapped his hand in my shoulder then Minji spoke.

" thanks to Sunhee , because of her I knew it that I was pregnant ", she said then I smiled..

" how did you know ", Scoups asked.

" gosh bros I stayed at the Australia with our cousin sister who is a high qualified doctor who treated all the patients and because of her sometimes I have to do her servicing so I knew it from her and when Minji said she is having this vomit and she is craving so I knew it , she was pregnant and yeah she really was see my sixth sense ", I said then they all nodded and smiled.

" did you tell to our parents and your parents ", Scoups said to Minji.

She nodded.

" she didn't tell you is because she was scared if you come that time skipping your tour so that's why she told today when you came and it was my plan too ", I said then they smiled.

" okay lets share it to others ", I said then they all nodded.

At that lunch time ~

" okay so you all are joined in this important session because we want to tell something important and good news ", Scoups said.

" okay so she is pregnant ", Scoups said.

" what Sunhee noona is pregnant ", jeongin said then I choked in air then said, " young man not me ".

" it is Minji who is pregnant why every one doubt me only do I look obvious that I'm pregnant ", I said then they shook their heads.

" aish this kids ", I said then others laughed.

" okay then congratulations Scoups hyung and Minji ", they said in unison then minho said, " so what about you two huh ".

" I know kyun Hu will not be pregnant because she loves child but she is afraid of the consequences ", Natsume said.

" me ", me and kyun Hu said in unison.

" yeah you both ", Changbin said .

" she will be pregnant next month for sure ", Chan said then she hit him and kissed their lips.

"how about you ", they said.

" I'm not going to be pregnant ", I said.

" why ", Vernon said in sad tone.

" man I'm scared if I die then what will you do huh and I really hate operations and the hospital man it's gross so don't think about it ", I said.

" don't exaggerate it ",Han said.

" what do you mean ", I said.

" don't think that you didn't do that thing with him", Jeongin said.

Then my eyes widened and said, " who taught you this, it might be changbin and minho ".

Then I smacked jeongins head and said, " from next time don't tell like this okay ".

Then I chase changbin and minho then beat him I mean just hit their arms.

" okay so when are you marrying with changbin ", I said eyeing Natsume.

" might be next month ", Changbin said confidently.

Then Natsume nodded her head.

Then I went to the couch and cuddles with Vernon.

" okay whatever it is, the baby boy or girl will be very healthy ", Dino said then we all agreed.

Then Scoups kept his hands into Minjis belly then they both were having conversation.

Then I said, " Minji now are you feeling well I mean no mood swings right ".

She smiled and nodded.

" but my head hurts ", she said then I said, " Scoups bro is here know then ".

Then we all laughed then he started massaging her heads then I said, " I have works to do ".

" NO ", they all said in unison then I was like startled.

" man what the hell is wrong with you all you scared me ", I said almost tearing up then Vernon and others came and hugged me.

"you all ", then I hit them.

Then we all laughed.

" I mean no works you will faint again so no work only rest", they said.

I smiled and nodded.

" you all cared this much about me ", I said then they nooded.

Then I went and cuddled with Vernon and he pecked my lips and said, " I love you Sunhee Chwe ".

" I love you too Hansol Vernon Chwe ".

Then others also cheered along with me.

" but really it's weird I love my previous name Choi Sunhee Chan that includes both my brothers name Choi from Scoups bro and Chan from Chan bro ", I said then they both just awed me and hugged me.

" we love our sister ", they both said in unison.

Then pecked my cheeks then I also did to them.

Then I went back to Vernon and we all enjoyed that day whatever it is for now we are happily living and that's good and when bad times come then we will see but for now it's the happiness we should look for.

" be happy with nothing, and you will be happy with everything! ".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys I think this is the end if I want to write some more than I will do tell you guys, for now bye.

I really enjoyed writing this story.

Lots of love from author nim..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 364 26
Where Jooheon has a crush on this girl but the girl doesn't know him. He tells his members about herand they kidnap her for him. She tries to escape...
164K 3.8K 28
7 oppas. 1 girl. It took BTS a while to fall for a girl that was transferred to their school, last year. They are studying at Korea National Universi...
95.7K 2.8K 35
It's a story about twelve boys put in one class with a new student put as their class president, will they get together and make one big group or wil...
8.3K 375 11
"The CEO Jungkook found interesting SeokJin to be hire and what will happen to them if interesting a thing became hot and spicy .. This is short sto...