As a Manager.

By soosann3

It's about one girl who becomes the manager of seventeen boy band , now let's see what happens between this g... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.

Chapter 13.

65 2 0
By soosann3

The next morning ~

I woke up and saw my two brother in the bed hugging me let me tell you I was in the middle with both my brothers in my left and in the right side then I kept their hands in their body  , so one thought came into my mind so I clicked the pics then I got up and didn't disturb them but no they both woke up in the same time.

" morning sis and bro ", Chan said.

" yeah morning bros ", I said.

" where are you going ", Scoups said without opening his eyes.

" I have to go to bathroom ", I said then they gave me thumps up then I went inside with my clothes then I said, " by the way you both look so cute by hugging each other ".

Then I closed the door.

" Yah , I will kill you ", Scoups bro said.

" I will come to kill you ", Chan said.

" mian but you both are not allowed to come inside ", I said then giggled and after that I showered myself then changed into this.

Then I went outside and saw them both with crossed arms then I threw the towel and ran for help then I ran and went downstairs and they were following behind me then they both got me then tickled me .

" Yah let me live ", I said then they both laughed and I felt ticklish and laughed.

Then after that tickling moment they both went to their rooms then I made the breakfast it was cereal and milk.

" boys get out from the room the breakfast is ready ", I said sounding like mom.

" okay mom coming outside ", they both said in unison then I laughed.

Then after a minute they came then we had our breakfast then we stayed in the couch I was feeling rest less to go upstairs and bringing my phone so I grabbed Chans arm and said, " bro ".

" yes what you want ", he said and turned towards me.

I smiled and said , " please bring my phone I'm feeling restless ".

He groaned at first but he went then I Highfived with Scoups bro.

Then he came and passed me my phone then I scroll through the social medias then saw Vernon's message.

Vernon : hey Sunhee how are you feeling.

Me : I'm feeling fine what about you.

Vernon: I'm also fine what happen to me.

Me : haha very funny by the way why did you text me.

Vernon : me and the other guys are coming to visit you so what you want.

Me : ah jinjja so I want chocolates,  ice creams and juices.

Vernon :hahah okay many chocolates for you babes 😘

Then my heart skipped a bit what did he just say babes man and that emoji.

I'm having heart attack.

Then I thought let's play with him.

Me : okay I'm waiting Leonardo DiCaprio hahah.

Vernon : don't call me that.

Me : okay sorry I won't call you that Hansol sweetheart.

Vernon: 😯😯😯 okay b..ye...coming.

End of conversation ~

Then I chuckled and two boys face was like what happen.

Then I said, " ah nothing just that the boys of your team Scoups bro they are coming to visit us so Vernon asked me ....

" Aha it is Vernon huh ", Chan said then wiggled his eyebrows then I hit his arms and said, " shut up ".

Then he acted like he was quite but he was seriously laughing.

" he asked me what I want so I said bring many chocolates,  ice creams and juices ", I said then rolled my eyes from Chan bro.

" stop teasing her my god ", Scoups bro said in annoyed tone.

" okay okay I won't ", Chan said.

" by the way should I call Minji too ", I said then Scoups bro face was like light.

He smiles and blushed then nodded shyly.

I smiled and said, " okay should I call KYUN HU and Natsume ".

Then Chan bro was like blushing then I lift my eyebrows and said, " see you like kyun Hu right ".

He shook his head but I can see one smile form in his lips.

Then I typed.

KNS GROUP.

Me : hey guys come in our house I'm bored.

Kyun Hu : don't you have brothers in your house spend time with them.

Me : man they are as well bored and seventeen members are coming to visit us so why don't you guys.

Natsume : okay I will come.

Kyun Hu : okay anyways I was also bored we will come visit you eonnie what you want.

Me : I don't want anything I just want you guys over here.

Kyun Hu : at least something.

Me : okay bring dessert.

Natsume : Okay we will bring it.

End of conversation ~

Then I called Minji.

" hello Sunhee yeah what happen", she said.

" hello Minji my brother.....

I acted so that she will come.

" what happen to Scoups ", she said.

" ah just come he's serious ", I said and tried not laugh.

Then Chan bro Highfived with me then Scoups were glaring at me.

" are you kidding me I'm coming right now ", she said.

Then I laughed.

" what so it was all prank ", she said .

" yeah probably anyways come Scoups bro is missing you so much he wants to spend time with you ", I said then I know she is blushing.

" okay bye ", she said then hung up.

End of conversation ~

Then Chan bro Highfived me.

" Woah sis good prank ", he said then I laughed.

" you both just wait huh", Scoups said.

" yeah waiting ", we both said in unison.

Then Scoups bro glared at us.

" just kidding bro ", I said then laughed.

Then at the same moment they all came along with stray kids.

Then we hugged them and I said, " Woah where is my chocolates , ice creams,  juices and desserts ".

Then they all laughed then gave me.

Then I said, " Aw thank you guys ".

" anything for you Sunhee ", they said in unison.

Then we talked then we all ate it then it was lunch time so I cooked for them and they complimented me how tasty it was and we washed the dish then somebody grabbed my hand from my room because I was walking from my room then put me inside then I saw it was Vernon.

Then I was startled and saw it was Vernon then I hit his arms.

" are you kidding me you scared the hell out of me ", I said.

Then he laughed and said, " mian babes ".

Then I became flustered then he kissed my cheek.

" okay I will get straight I like you and I love more and I can't control my feelings for you and whenever I saw you I feel something inside my.....

Then I kissed him in the lips because he was talking so much it was only the way to stop him.

Then his eyes widened but he kissed back it was so passionate and was deepen then we lose our breaths and said, " I like you and love you more ".

Then he got lighten up so he carried me from my waist then brought me to the bed then he smashed his lips into me then said, " you know I love you more ".

" yeah I love you more than that ", I said then he continued to kiss me everywhere in the face then I pushed him and I said, " okay stop now otherwise others will kill me ".

Then he giggled then went downstairs hand to hand.

" what the heck are you two together now ", Kyun said.

Then we laughed.

" I knew it our ship is sailing ", Chan and kyun said in unison.

Then we were shocked and me and Vernon smirked and said, " okay our ship is also sailing ".

Then we both Highfived.

Then we sat in the couch then Chan said, " will you be my girlfriend Kyun Hu ".

Then she was speechless and nodded her head.

" wow ", we shouted and smiled.

" ah I forgot to ask you this ", Vernon said then he kneeled down and I was like tearing up then he said, " will you be my girlfriend and will you marry me ".

" hell yes ", I said then hugged him then pecked his lips then they all were shouting.

Then we all celebrated this and after that we all bid our goodbyes and they all went.

Then call came and I picked it up.

" hello ".

" hello miss Sunhee".

" oh detective Kim yeah tell me what happen ".

" ah actually we went to SM entertainment to CEO and he said he will take that contract from your father so no need to worry and he plead sorry too so he said from next time he won't do anything so you and your family are free from SM CEO I mean he even said to me that to tell your brother sorry and he will take that contract from your father so youre business is also save and your family is also safe ", he said.

" thank you so much detective Kim I really trust you ", I said then he laughed.

" yeah and I also believe in you miss Sunhee now I have works so bye miss and enjoy your company with your brothers ", he said.

" thank you once again and bye ", I said then hung up.

End of conversation ~

" what happen why are you so happy ",they said.

Then I ran and hugged them both and jumped up and down.

" SM entertainment CEO said he is sorry for your accident Scoups bro and he will take that contract from our dad that he wants to occupy our two company right but he took back that words and said sorry so I'm very happy and I feel guilty that I suspected dad and I'm really thankful for dad that because of him I got this much caring and loving boyfriend ", I said then cried.

They both hugged me and said, " at least  you saved us from that SM CEO ".

I nodded then dad came and said, " Appa ".

Then he turned his head and I said, " can I talk to you ".

He nodded then sitted and both my brothers hands were with my right hand they were holding it because they know I will cry so they are here to support.

" dad I'm sorry for every sins I have created I mean I have always thought you as a bad person and you did was not to argue with me sometimes you did but also you left me like that and because of you I got my love of my life I mean I got caring and loving person in my life and he told me to marry him too and the SM CEO,  he said sorry  he has taken his words back because he told you know that he will take over our company but he says he will not take and he is sorry for creating sins for Scoups bro so now we are save and fine and I'm sorry dad ", I said then tears rolled down my face then he smiled and mom and brothers was also happy that we are now together as family so we all hugged each other family hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stay tune for the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.4K 519 15
Here is a story about a girl who have become the manager of world famous boy group of kpop called bts. She used to hate jungkook but now let's see ho...
164K 3.8K 28
7 oppas. 1 girl. It took BTS a while to fall for a girl that was transferred to their school, last year. They are studying at Korea National Universi...
367K 25.6K 108
☑️Completed☑️ This is my 5th Book.
184 11 16
So if you've read my books before you'll know I have a book called My Five Fallen Angels.This is basically a BTS version of it. It's gonna be totally...