Nebulochaotic {book two} (COM...

بواسطة heavy_eyez

{BOOK TWO OF JUST HAVE FAITH} Nebulochaotic Adjective Meaning: a state of being hazy and confused ~~~~~~~ ... المزيد

They Say It Gets Better, But It Doesnt
Broken Mind
Nightmare
Almost Free
Free At Last
Wallpapers and Walks
Flights and Such
Minnesota Weddings
Minnesota Weddings Part 2
Vacation
Ear Infections and Flashbacks.
Secrets and Surprise Visits
Tea Time and Family Photos
Proposals
Engagement Parties
Hangovers
Best Friends Forever
Euphoric
Graduation
What Now?
Big Life Decisions
Postponing a Wedding And Goatmans Bridge
Hospital Wristbands
Goatman's Bridge and... Parents?
'Death' and Divorces
Big News
Unexpected Phone Calls
18 and Married?
Honeymoon
Viva La Vida
The Sounds of Silence
The Finale
Fin
Alternate Ending #1
Alternate Ending #2

First Times and Lakes

43 3 7
بواسطة heavy_eyez

(WARNING!!! Imma do my best to write some smut here so beware read at your own risk!!! Im terrible at this. Carry on!!)

After Dakota and I finish our pizza, we cuddle. My eyes stay focused on the television, which is playing Adventure Time. AKA my favorite TV show of all time.

Dakotas eyes linger someplace else. I know what he's thinking. I'm thinking the same things. I press my face into his chest and take hold of his skin. Shirt and all. He inhales sharply and I smile.

"Ow!" He says.

I giggle ruining the moment.

"Your attempts at being seductive are terrible." Dakota says looking down at me.

"I know. I was only trying to get your attention." I say.

"You always have my attention." Dakota says.

He rolls over me so that he's on top. He holds himself up on his elbows.

"So what do you wanna do, mi amour?" He asks voice silky.

"Let's try again. Like we promised." I say.

"Sounds like a plan. Let me know if I hurt you okay?" He says.

I nod and pull him in for a kiss. Dakotas tongue swipes across my lower lip and I let him in. His tongue explores my mouth, as weird as that sounds. Our tongues then start wrestling and Dakota starts pulling me up off the couch.

His mouth moves down to my jawline and neck, where he starts sucking on the soft skin. His fingers wrap around my thighs pulling them up and around his waist. Suddenly I'm being pressed roughly against the wall.

The action sends a wave of terror through my body and I push on Dakotas chest.

"What? Is everything okay?" Dakota says.

"Take me off the wall." I say.

He pulls me off the wall and carries me up the stairs.

"Better?" He asks setting me on the bed

I nod and pull him in again. His fingers travel softly up my inner thighs making me gasp. Dakota chuckles.

"Do you like that?" Dakota asks.

I nod, not being able to speak. Dakotas hands grip my thighs tightly and I moan loudly.

"Fuck baby, your making me hard." Dakota says

His fingers travel up to the area I want them the most. A pit forms in the middle of my stomach.

What if he hurts me?

I shake that thought out of my head. Not wanting to wait any longer I untie the string to my sweatpants and start pulling them off. Dakota finishes the job for me and pulls of his shirt. He pulls me up by my hoodie and puts one of my legs over his waist. I think this is called straddling, I've done it with him once before. He doesn't move, he just sits there staring at me.

"What?" I ask.

Without thinking, I roll my hips. His hands grip my waist hard, so I do it again. I pull off the oversized hoodie that I wore and toss it to the floor. I'm left sitting on top of him in nothing but my bra and panties.

Dakota looks up and down at me.

"Fuck." He whispers "you are beautiful."

I smile.

"Thanks." I say

I roll my hips again and he pulls me closer to him. I feel the bulge as soon as he does. I smirk and roll my hips again. He leans his head back and moans softly.

"Baby, I want you." He says

Dakotas fingers wander to the rim of my panties and toy with them. He flips us suddenly so he's on top. (He likes being in control sometimes.)

"Can I?" He asks pulling at my panties.

I nod and he basically rips them off my body. His fingers travel to the area I've been basically begging for him to get to work on. He rubs the sensitive skin between my legs and I moan. Suddenly there's a searing pain in my abdomen. I gasp, tears filling my eyes. I squeeze them shut.

"Am I hurting you?" Dakota whispers voice husky.

I shake my head and then his fingers begin to move back and forth. It feels good and yet it hurts. I moan again, making Dakota moan.

His fingers move faster and faster until I'm gripping the sheets so hard, my knuckles are white. He pulls them out slightly and slides another finger in. I whine slightly at the third finger. He repeats the same motions as before and soon, I'm arching my back.

Dakota pulls his fingers out and I feel empty. I try to catch hold of my breath as he takes his pants and boxers off. I reach back and unhook my bra, pulling it off and tossing it too the floor.

A wrapper is opened and I turn at the sound. I see Dakota doing something. His back is turned so I can't see completely.

"Nice ass." I say

"Thanks." He laughs.

"Come back." I say

"I'm coming princess." He purrs

He comes back and I see the condom on his member. So that's what he was doing.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asks

I nod, eyes not coming off of his hard member.

He glances down and smiles sheepishly.

"You like?" He asks

I blush. Dakota chuckles and kisses my neck. He leaves marks up and down my neck, on my collarbones and breasts. I moan at the feelings running through my body.

"Are you absolutely su- " I interrupt his words

"Just hurry up and do it before I change my mind." I say.

He nods and then positions himself.

"Tell me if I need to stop." He says

I don't even have the time to nod before I feel him enter me once more. The tears sting my eyes and I gasp at the pain.

Terror fills me again as I'm hit with a flashback. I shove the feelings down and look at Dakota.

"Keep going." I whisper.

He shifts and pushes himself in further. I moan loudly. The good thing about having no neighbors, is that you can be as loud as you'd like and not be heard.

Dakota pulls back and then pushes forward again. I bite down on my lip. He repeats this movement as he goes faster and faster.

About thirty minutes later, we're both moaning each other's names and coming off our highs. Dakota thrusts one more time making me practically scream in pleasure before hanging his head low and panting.

"Damn." I say softly "your good."

"So are you. But you know what would be better?" Dakota says sitting up suddenly.

I cock my head to the side as he looks at me. He shifts back and I feel him slip out of me. His face is now between my legs. What is... oh! His tongue slides over my clit and I go wide eyed.

His tongue runs over me again and then it's slipping inside of me. I buck my hips upward and moan, eyes rolling to the back of my head. He holds my legs open so he can get every inch of me in. The pleasure I'm feeling is indescribable. I feel myself come undone once more.

When Dakota is done, he pulls back and wipes some white stuff I'd rather not describe, off his bottom lip. He discards of the condom and curls up beside me. I turn to bury my face into his chest.

"Thank you." I say

"For what?" He asks.

"For taking it slow until I was ready." I say

"Hey it was nothing. There's more to life than just sex." Dakota says toying with my nappy hair.

He's right. I'm too tired to respond to him. I curl up beside him and close my eyes, wrapped in the arms of the man I love.

———————

RING! RING! RING!

"AH!"

thud

I scramble up from the floor and grab the phone on the bedside table.

"Hello?" I mumble.

"YOU HAD SEX?!" Jay yells

I pull my phone away from my ear as Jay screeches into his. The simple fact that he knows, scares me slightly.

"How... how do you know?" I ask.

"HOW DO YOU THINK?! ONE MINUTE I'M JUST TRYING TO CLEAR THE ENERGY IN MY HOUSE AND THE NEXT MINUTE IM SITTING ON THE FLOOR LISTENING TO THE SPIRITS TELL ME YOUR FUCKED DAKOTA!"

I keep the phone away from my ear.

"Jay. It's too early for this. I'll call you later. AND YES! I USED PROTECTION!" I say into my phone.

I press the red 'end call' button and slam my phone onto the dresser face down. I climb back into bed and find it empty.

"Huh... coulda sworn he was here." I mumble to myself.

I get back up and grab my clothes off the floor. I pull them on and find Dakotas oversized shirt next to the door. I leave the room and scurry downstairs to find a worried Dakota at the stove. A pan sits in the sink with smoke billowing out of it. This man doesn't know how to cook bacon. That's literally the only thing he can't cook.

"Kota!" I say

"Oh! Hey!" He says dragging out the word 'hey.'

"What's all this?" I ask motioning to the big breakfast in front of me.

"Breakfast." Dakota says.

"You're supposed to cook the bacon. Not burn it."

"Shut up. I'm trying."

"Let me do it."

"No! Sit down. How are you feeling?" He asks

I think about it. I feel great. A bit sore around the kitty but other than that, I feel great.

"I feel great. A bit sore but yeah I'm fine." I say

"Okay. You had me worried last night." Dakota says serving me a plate of food.

"What do you mean?" I ask

"You kept mumbling things in your sleep last night. You even woke up screaming 'stop! Stop! Don't do it!' I got scared." Dakota says looking down.

"I was?"

"Mhm. I guess it's a good thing you don't remember."

"That's actually a really good thing. I usually remember everything in my dreams." I say

I stuff my face with the food Dakota made. He loves going all out on the food since he eats a lot more than I do. This morning he made pancakes, crepés, a couple waffles, eggs, and two slices of unburned bacon.

"Want something to drink?" He asks

"Orange juice, please." I say

Dakota walks over to the fridge and grabs the carton of orange juice. He fills a glass for me and sets it down in front of me.

"There ya go. Eat up because we have a big day ahead of us." Dakota says.

"Oh gosh, what do you have planned?" I ask pushing my empty plate away from me.

"We're going to the lake, and I'm teaching you how to swim." Dakota says.

I put my head on the table and groan.

"Noooooo!" I complain jokingly

"Yes! Now hurry up and finish your juice. You need to change unless your going to swim in that. Which I don't mind but that's my favorite shirt and I don't feel like washing it so soon." Dakota says.

I smile up and smile.

"Fine. But if I drown in coming back to haunt you and Zak." I say

"You won't drown. Now hurry up!"

I giggle and quickly finish my orange juice. I set the glass on the plate and rush to get upstairs. I dig through the suitcase I brought and find what I'm looking for.

A checkered black and white two piece set. It's very simple and the bottoms cover up old scars that I'm not ready to show off. The straps on the top are thick enough to cover most of my scar on the left shoulder. I change into it quickly and then cover myself with a little wrap I happened to have. I grab my sandals and then run back downstairs as I pull my hair out of the messy knot on top of my head.

"Ready?" I ask leaning on the counter.

I look around. Dakota is gone. A chill shoots through my spine.

He finally decided that you aren't worth his time.

I shake my head slightly to rid myself of the thought. He's probably in the bathroom. Or in the living room. I turn around and find the living room empty. I check the downstairs bathroom. Also empty.

I start to panic. My heart races and I know I have to get to my meds before I have a full scale panic attack. I take a couple of deep breaths before calling out his name.

"Dakota?" I say shakily.

No answer.

"Dakota?!" I say louder.

Still nothing.

I walk past the living room to the stairs when I see him out on the porch. Jesus this man scared the living crap out of me. I walk towards him when he turns and I see the phone pressed to his ear. He leans his head all the way back and groans.

"Zaaaaaaaaaak!" He sails in a childish way.

He continues talking but it's too muffled for me to understand. His head snaps forward and he runs his free hand through his hair and turns his back to me.

I ruin the cute moment by knocking on the glass. He jumps and turns. I smile at him as he looks through the glass. He speaks into the phone and I read his lips.

"I- I'll call you back Zak. I'm gonna teach Faye how to swim." Dakota says.

Dakota hangs up on Zak and opens the door to the balcony/ porch. He leans on the doorframe.

"You just hung up on Zak." I say.

"And?" Dakota says

"Wait for it." I say.

I point up as my phone starts ringing. Dakotas face pales and I giggle as I run up the stairs.

"Wait no!" Dakota calls after me.

I hear his chasing me but I'm already inside the room. I pick up the phone.

"Hello?" I say

"Tell your boyfriend" I pause and put him on speaker "that the next time he hangs up on me, I am going to slam a door on his foot." Zak says

"Tell him yourself." I say as Dakota stumbles into the room panting.

"DAKOTA! THE NEXT TIME YOU HANG UP ON ME I WILL SLAM A DOOR ONTO YOUR FOOT!" Zak yells.

I cover my mouth so he doesn't hear me giggle.

"Got it! Sorry Zak!" Dakota says.

"Good." Zak sighs

I take the phone off speaker and press it against my ear.

"Well, honey. I hope your enjoying your trip so far. Don't let him do anything stupid. I love you." Zak says

"Okay Zak. I love you too. Bye." I say

I hang up after Zak says his goodbye.

"I'm gonna get you." Dakota says.

"Uh oh." I say

Dakota lunges for me and tosses me over his shoulder. He runs down the stairs and out onto the porch. I manage to toss my phone onto the couch before Dakota slams the door shut.

"Dakota! Don't you dare!" I laugh.

"Too late!" Dakota says

I look behind me and see the lake. We're running full speed down the pier towards it.

"Dakota!" I screech

Dakota turns in a half circle and throws me into the water. The wrap I had on slips off me as Dakota yanks it back. I scream as I hit the water.

I'm pulled under the water, so I hold my breath and try to bring myself to the top. I open my eyes despite the stinging of the water. I can't see anything around me. My chest starts hurting. I don't know how long I've been under. Suddenly, there's a splash next to me and a shadow comes right at me. I'm pulled up to the surface and I gasp for air. My hands find Dakotas shoulders and I splutter as I fill my lungs with air.

"Damn, I didn't think you were serious when you said you couldn't swim!" Dakota says.

I push the hair off my face.

"What makes you think that?!" I say.

"I was hoping to catch you off guard. I thought you drowned!" Dakota says.

His hands move from my waist to my bum to keep me up.

"You... are INSANE!" I say smacking his chest lightly.

"Says the one who's barley 6 and a half feet in the water."

"What?!"

"Yeah. I'm standing up right now."

Dakota hops from foot to foot. I groan.

"This is embarrassing." I say

"Very. Do you want to try floating?" Dakota asks

"Sure." I say

Dakota eases me into the water on my back. He keeps me afloat with one hand and instructs me on how to keep my posture so I don't sink. After about 5 minutes, I've gotten the hang of floating and we move onto actually swimming.

"So I'm going to hold your belly and your going to paddle with your arms like this." Dakota says demonstrating how I need to paddle. "And don't forget to kick your feet."

I nod and try it out. It's actually pretty easy. Dakota tells me my posture is very nice and if I remember to keep breathing like he showed me how, then I would be a pro in no time.

I practice this for a little while longer. I stop and tread water. I look around and don't see Dakota next to me. I've swam too far from him as I can clearly see him waving for me to come back.

Your gonna drown. Says the voice in my head.

Oh how I hate this voice of doubt. I manage to stay calm and start swimming back.

Why don't you die? Just like your sister.

Okay, that's not a voice of doubt. Thats an evil spirit or a demon. I panic a little as I try to swim faster. With my head underwater, I can't see anything, which is good because I don't want to see anything.

When I bring my head back up for air, I see an evil looking woman with blue skin and black stringy hair. Her face is rotting and her teeth are falling out of her skull. Her eyes are the colour of kelp and they are swollen like the rest of her face. She smiles wickedly as I freak out and try to push myself further away from her.

She goes back under the water and I frantically paddle away. Something grabs my ankle about 7 feet away from the dock. I scream and flail my arms. I'm pulled under the water and dragged down deeper into the water. I hold my breath as long as I can until it just comes out as bubbles. I try so hard to pull myself out of the woman's grip, pushing myself up with my one leg and both arms. I get nowhere.

My chest burns from the amount of water I've inhaled and lack of air. I hit the bottom of the lake. I can see the sun shining from the surface above me. So this is how I go. Drowning at the bottom of a lake in Minnesota with my boyfriend at the dock. I stop struggling as my vision goes black.

Suddenly I'm standing above my body watching its eyes close. I see Dakota swimming towards me and I want to scream at him to watch out but I know he won't hear me.

Dakota grabs my wrist and yanks me up into his chest. With one arm wrapped around me, he propelled us to the surface. He breaks the surface of the water and gasps for air. I'm sucked back into my body as Dakota hits my back.

I cough and splutter, letting the water out of my lungs which are now filling with crisp, cool air. I cough out the last bit of water and grab onto Dakota.

"Okay. No more swimming for you. Are you okay?" Dakota asks.

I can't muster any words to describe how I'm feeling so I shake my head.

"It's okay, love. I'm here. Let's get you out of the water." Dakota says.

I nod and he flips me over so I can face him. He swims backwards on his back towards the dock.

"Did you see her?" I ask softly

"See who love?" Dakota asks

"The woman."

"I saw you stop and freak out. You were to far away too see much else."

"There was a woman in the water. She dragged me under."

"It's okay. I won't let anything else happen to you. I promise."

I kiss him quickly and place my head back on his chest.

————

Dakota and I sit on the couch watching TV with the curtains closed and bundled in blankets. After our adventure in the lake, we decided it would be best to freshen up and order Chinese food.

We've been watching cartoons and Ghost Adventures since the delivery guy showed up. We eat in silence and we cuddle in silence. The way we like it. Quiet and perfect.

"I think it's time we go to bed." Dakota says after I yawn.

"I wanna sleep right here." I say.

I tuck my arm under Dakotas shoulder and press my head into his chest.

"Fine. But if I wake up, I'm taking you to the bed." Dakota says.

"Mhm." I say not really listening.

"I love you."

"Love you more."

I basically pass out after I say 'love you more.'

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1K 23 19
{DISCONTINUED} She was found on the side of the road near the woods, half naked, bleeding, and mute. She can't seem to remember anything about her pa...
61.7K 1.4K 32
16 year old Laney Roberts leaves home with nothing after her mom's recent death and her father not caring at all. With only her music and her dark th...
51.6K 2.2K 59
Serendipity - Finding something good, without looking for it. After waking up from an accident, Katy finds herself looking at the world in a differen...
271K 7.5K 53
𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨: 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘴, 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵�...