Parted | Song Mingi

By jeonbookie97

WARNING: This story contains swearing and inappropriate scenes. The Song family and the Kim family both have... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty (FINAL)
SEASON 2

Chapter Eighteen

2.4K 81 28
By jeonbookie97

Areum shrugged and looked at him. "It depends, do you want me to die or do you want me to stay alive so you can still see me?" she asked while pulling away. She stepped off of the bike and then pointed to the helmet.

He frowned his eyebrows in confusion and looked at her shaking his head. "What kind of nonsense was that?" He chuckled. "what's with the helmet?" He asked

"Take it off, I feel like I'm going to fall over every time I hold this thing" she sighed and poked him. She looked around and made sure no one was outside to see them. "I don't think a picture of you will be taken," she said, holding her hand up and making a thumbs up.

He looked around them to make sure himself and pulled his helmet off. "Is it heavy? You really think this is heavy?" He laughed pinching her cheek. He placed the helmet on his lap and held it there after he swung his leg and turned to her.

Areum glared at him, "Don't make fun of me" she said while pointing at him. She stepped closer to him and just looked at him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him close into a hug. "I wish you could be mine" she said softly.

"alright. I won't." He said chuckling. He kept his hands on the helmet and looked back into her eyes smiling. "I gotta go. If I'm grounded I won't be able to see you tomorrow." He giggled.

Areum pulled away and nodded. "Bye, drive safe" she said fixing her backpack straps. She waved and turned away to walk off. Thankfully, the guards at the security gate were asleep, like always, and they didn't see him.

He nodded and waved back before putting his helmet on. He made it home before it got late and went inside only to be met by his angry parents.

"Mingi. Tell me what's going on." His mother said.

"What?" 'did they find out?'

"Your aunt called. You had detention for two days now. And it's only the beginning of the week. We know you left detention. And we know you had two hours today. What is your problem!?" His father yelled. "You should be taking care of Hana instead of playing around!"

Mingi kept his head low. "And what's with the motorcycle!? What about your driver. What will he do?" His mother said more quietly.

"Now you care about the chauffeur more than-"

"You don't need that! You have a chauffeur and bodyguards. You have everything. Why would you get a motorcycle and go on your own?"

Mingi bit his lip then clenched his teeth. "Is there anything else you want to say? Because I need a shower." He said in a provoking manner.

And at that moment he felt a palm on his cheek.

"No! Honey..." His mother said trying to calm his bad tempered father down.

He went to his bedroom and saw Hana. He sighed deeply and looked at her for a few seconds. "What are you doing here?" He asked

She went towards him and placed a hand on his chest. "Are you okay?" She asked worriedly only to be pushed away. "It's your fault we're here. You don't even love me. You're with me because of our parents and the money involved." He said pointing at her.

"Mingi." She said quietly as she felt her tears fall. "I love you..." She said crying out loud. 'You should be taking care of Hana.' he remembered. 'great. Now she'll probably tell my parents about Areum.' he sighed deeply and grabbed her shoulders. He pulled her closer and hugged her. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean that." He mumbled. She hugged him tightly and he felt his shirt getting a little wet.

Areum made it to her house and opened the door to see her mother and her friend, Mrs. Cho, that took a picture of her, sitting on the living room couch. She walked over to them and greeted them. "Mhm, Areum sit down, we need to talk to you" her mother said pointing to the living chair in front of them. She sat down and bit her lip out of nervousness. "So...to be honest I saw you with that guy yesterday, and I showed your mom because he was built awfully a lot like the Song family's son" Mrs. Cho said while sipping on her drink. Her mother looked at her with eyes that looked like lasers were shooting out of it. Areum cleared her throat and shook her head, "I would never do anything with their son mom, you know this. And many people can be built like him- he's not the only boy in the world" she said turning to Mrs. Cho. "Now if you'll excuse me.. I'm going to go do my homework and mind my own business" she said running off to go upstairs.

Mingi pulled Hana to the bed and sat her down. "It's getting late though... You should go home." He mumbled.

"No... I wanna stay with you." She ssid with her red puffy eyes as she kept her arms around his waist while sitting next to him. "Oh... Well there are plenty rooms. Did you tell your parents you're staying?" He asked.

"No Mingi. I'm staying with you. Here." She said caressing his thigh as he had his hands behind him to lean in his arms. She cleared his throat and bit his bottom lip. "And yeah I told my parents." She smiled.

"And I'm sure your parents wouldn't have anything to say about me staying here. Come on... We're grown ups." She giggled. "I guess I'll just sleep on the floor then..." He mumbled.

"What? Mingi!" She said in disbelief. "We're a couple. We're supposed to sleep together..." she mumbled.

"Alright. Then get in the bed." He sighed deeply. "I'll be right back." He mumbled then went to the bathroom. He had a shower and came out with wet messy hair and a towel around his waist.

Hana in the other hand had already prepared her night clothes. She wore her pajamas and lied under the blanket. "You had everything prepared didn't you?" He asked in disbelief.

"I did." She chuckled and opened her arms up for him. He shook his head and smiled at her in disbelief.

His mother passed by his room and heard Hana's laughs. She smiled widely and went to her husband. "it seems like they're getting along." She whispered to her husband as she lied next to him.

"You're crazy." Mingi mumbled and went to his walk-in closet. He wore his gray joggers and went to lie on the other side of her.

She shifted closer and kissed his cheek once he was lying down. He turned his head to the side only to realize that she kissed his lips quickly. She had her hands around his arm as her head leaned on his shoulder. "Good night." She whispered closing her eyes.

Areum woke up early in the morning and stayed in bed going on her phone for a few minutes. She got up and went over to the bathroom to shower and get ready. Putting on her uniform, she did a bit of makeup and did her hair to be long and wavy. After finishing up all of that, she grabbed her bag and phone to make her way downstairs and eat breakfast. A few minutes passed and she finished, she left to go into her car and her chauffeur drove her to school. Getting out of the car, she noticed Minhyun. "Hey, you're here earlier than usual" he said to her with a grin. Areum nodded and shrugged, "I guess today is a little different" she went to her locker and dropped some things off into it. "You look nice today, your hair is pretty too" Minhyun said while staring at her. Areum rolled her eyes and let out a sigh, "I know thank you" she said while leaving to go into the classroom.

Mingi came from behind and heard Minhyun. "Yeah. She knows she's pretty. You don't have to tell her." He said with his hands stuffed inside his pockets as he walked past him.

He went into the classroom and sat across from her sighing. "Did we get caught?" He asked looking at her smiling

Areum got out all of her stationery items and opened up her notebook to get ready. She saw Mingi come and sit. "Mmmm if we were caught then...I wouldn't be here right now or ever" she said with a wink. "My mother's friend thought it was you though, I just denied everything" she said with a long sigh. She pushed some of her hair back behind her ear while looking down at her notes so she could see clearly. "How was sleep last night?" she asked looking up at him.

Mingi laughed at her first comment and nodded. "I guess I'm well-known around here." He said smirking playfully. He crossed his arms and smiled at her though his smile slowly faded. "Well yeah. It was... Not bad." He giggled as he leaned back in his seat. "Yours?" He asked

Areum shrugged, "I slept earlier than usual, which is a good thing," she said with a soft chuckle. She was about to say something else until Hana walked in. Clearing her throat, Areum stood up. "I'm going to go find Minhyun, have fun" she said while walking out. She bumped shoulders with Hana and didn't look back at her.

He looked up at her as she stood up. "What?" He said in confusion then noticed Hana. "Oh." He stood up and smiled at her. "Did you see what she just did?" She asked.

"What?"

"She just bumped her shoulder into mine. On purpose." She said sitting down in her seat. "You're sitting in her seat right now though..."

"Eww..." She sighed and stood up. "Why are you guys sitting so close." She sighed pushing him down to sit on his lap. "Oh no... Not in school." He mumbled. 'not anywhere.' he thought and stood up again. "Here. You can sit there." He said pushing his chair towards her. He pulled Areum's chair and sat on it across from Hana. "So? Why are you here? Shouldn't you be with your friends?" He mumbled.

"Well... Shouldn't YOU be with your friends?"

"OObviously I can't because they're running away every time they see you."

"Mingi... That was mean."

"No I'm just messing with you." He faked a laugh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

346K 14K 41
On the surface, she made everything seem fine. She covered up the truth just like she covered up her bruises. But beneath the surface, she was afraid...
26.2K 2.3K 12
๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ. โš ๏ธ this book contains graphic violence, gore and death. please read with care. [horr...
496K 21.8K 43
"If I feel threatened, I attack. If I see that they're trying to take you away from me, then I'll turn ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ญ." Yoon Areum's life was quiet until s...