Parted | Song Mingi

By jeonbookie97

WARNING: This story contains swearing and inappropriate scenes. The Song family and the Kim family both have... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty (FINAL)
SEASON 2

Chapter Three

4.8K 125 35
By jeonbookie97

He looked back at her in disbelief. "Okay, miss stubborn?" He mumbled as he followed her outside turning the lights off. He closed the door and turned to her. "What's funny?" He asked confused as he headed to the cafeteria which was further away. "The cafeteria is open during all breaks, but they only serve meals in the second one which is for free. The first and third breaks are just snacks like chips, chocolate bars and that stuff which you'll have to pay for." He explained

Areum looked at him with a glare, "Miss stubborn?" she scoffed and shook her head. She ignored his question and continued walking. "Mhm cool yeah, so where is the rooftop again? I need to do something up there really quick— no I'm not going to jump" she said with pursed lips. Her humor was kind of dark and usually she would be the only one to laugh at those kind of jokes. This time she tried to hold back her laughter.

He smiled slightly and shook his head at her. "This way." He said leading to the stairs further away. "The rooftop is usually locked to prevent psychopaths like you to jump out." He said looking back at her as they went up the stairs. They finally reached the door. He grabbed his keys and opened the door for them. "All you need is to be the class president and you'll have the keys to any room. Except for the principal's office and teacher's office of course." He giggled opening the door. "Oh and also... Don't forget to bring my blazer with you tomorrow. You know... It costed me quite a lot. And I hate money waste."

Areum nodded and looked at him. "That's funny because yesterday you were all whiny about the water on your blazer yesterday. And don't bring up my situation because mine was custom made in France, okay? Okay" she huffed out finishing what she had to say and crossed her arms. "It also seems like you have a little lover in this school that absolutely hates my guts and I haven't been here for a whole day, tell her to mind her own business next time or else I'll do it for you" she said leaning closer to him. A few seconds of eye contact before she backed up and walked away, heading towards the classroom.

"France?" He said raising his eyebrows as he sounded completely disinterested. His eyes widened at what she said afterwards. "what? A lover?" He asked in disbelief. "That girl? You said it. A psychopath fangirl." He said following her. "I thought you said you had something to do." He said as he closed the door and locked it.

Areum's mouth made a shape of an 'o' out of realization that she just forgot to do what she planned to do. "Well shit, looks like I'm going to have to do it later" she said sighing. "But... I'm going to have to borrow you for it" she said patting his arm. She wanted to take some pictures but didn't have anyone to help her so she originally planned for him to help. The way she had delivered the message was a little concerning and could be taken in a dirty way.

He looked at her in confusion and followed her downstairs. "you're being too friendly and that's scaring the shit out of me." He said noticing how she patted his arm. "You were just glaring at me two minutes ago like I was an enemy." He said.

"I can't let you up there without permission from the teachers." He said. "Either that or you gotta be really nice to me." He smirked.

She cringed at his words and closed her eyes for a few seconds. "Look, I know-I just have a feeling that you're not a goody goody. Now we just have to spend maybe ten to fifteen minutes up there and see how long it will last" she said not noticing any innuendos. She meant her phone since it was low on battery. "Nice huh? Nice as in what..?" she questioned and looked at him squinting.

"why are you squinting your eyes like that?" He said and pressed his index finger on her forehead pushing her head back carefully. "Smile. Talk friendly. Don't glare." He said. "Is that hard?" He mumbled going up the stairs again to unlock the door. "what is it that you want?" He paused. "You do realize that the way of explaining the thing you want to do sounds very unpleasant, right?" He said.

Areum slapped his finger away and rolled her eyes. "I can't not glare, it's like my signature, I need to do it" she mumbled and followed him up. "Oh Mingi, it only sounds unpleasant to some people but trust me, it's not that bad. It'll be very quick, it just depends on how good you are and your skills. And I know we just met yesterday but think of it as a handshake, it's simple and easy" she said with a grin.

He followed her from behind but suddenly stopped. "Okay. You're either going to change the way you speak or I'm going to leave." He said pointing his thumbs behind him over his shoulder. "You're creeping me out." He mumbled as he looked at her. "you sound like a complete pervert."

Areum looked at him with a confused expression. "What do you mean? I'm asking you to take pictures for me so I can post them online...oh my god. You're a pervert, I wasn't even thinking like that!" she said while running away from him. Her phone dropped and she turned around to look at him, only to cover her thighs with her small hands.

He watched her run away and saw her phone falling out. "Careful-" he saw her skirt flying up but fortunately managed to turn around quickly. "Why are you running!?" He asked with his back turned to her. He took his jacket off and reached his hand behind. "Here." He said bouncing his arm up and down for her to take it.

Areum took the jacket and placed it over her thighs. "You—you little pervert!" she said smacking his arm. "You walked behind me for a reason didn't you!" she said huffing out. "Is this how you attempt to get girls? Mingi that's not how it works and you aren't going to get laid that way, you're going to get arrested!" she said yelling the last part.

"what!?" He said finally turning around to face her. "I didn't walk behind you because of that! In fact I was trying to lead you but you kept walking ahead of me!" He said. "I'm not a pervert and I'm not going to take any pictures of you." He said clenching his teeth. "And don't even dream of getting up here again with my help." He said. He watched her walk away and locked the door then went down the stairs not bothering to wait for her or lead her back to their classroom.

Areum widened her eyes at the sight of his anger exploding. "Holy shit" she muttered and giggled. "Alright calm down pretty boy, I won't ask you for help or bother you since that's how you want it!" she yelled and watched him storm off. She walked into the cafeteria and bought a biscuit snack and headed back to the classroom, gradually eating her snack one by one. Going over to her seat, there were a bunch of snacks and drinks on her desk which confused her. 'Oh...' she thought while turning around to see the guys looking at her.

Mingi grabbed the gifts from his desk and placed them on the lockers behind him. "Free gifts boys." He said seeing them run up to them immediately. He sat down and closed his eyes with his arms crossed on his chest. He sighed deeply hearing the girls' whisper. But it wasn't about him. It was about Areum. Kim Areum.

Areum sat down and shifted all of the snacks and drinks to the side. 'I don't even like half of these' she thought to herself and groaned. Taking two bags of the dark chocolate bites, she threw them at Mingi and gave him a sarcastic smile then turned around to face the front of the classroom. Popping a straw into a milk carton, she sipped on it and put it down. She could hear her name come out of multiple students mouths and she just sighed.

Mingi frowned at the stuff she threw at him and sighed. He stood up and walked to her desk leaning forward with his palms grabbing the edges of the desk. "Get up." He said quietly. "You're sitting in the back." He mumbled leaning back. "Because apparently being behind you means we're perverts." He said.

Areum shrugged and leaned back in her chair, sipping on the drink she had in her hand and just looked up at him. "Aww you're mad, I wonder who made Prince Mingi mad this time" she said rolling her eyes. She wasn't going to move anywhere and if he wanted her to sit in the back he would have to pick her up and manually sit her down.

He looked at her drink and clenched his teeth before leaning back as he nodded. "Fine." He said going behind her to grab his bag. Mingi grabbed the bag from his desk and went to the desk in front of her. "Do you want to change seats?" He asked the girl sitting there.

The girl looked up at him and blushed. "Sure." She smiled and stood up grabbing her stuff. He looked back at Areum giving her a glare before sitting down. 'Damn it I have to tour her again...' he sighed deeply suddenly noticing the teacher entering the class as the bell rang. Mingi stood up and did the routine.

As time passed, Areum took her notes and read along her textbook. It was simple for her and she followed along easily. Once class was over, she yawned and put her head down on her desk. She closed her eyes, letting the sun beam across her face. She forgot about the tour with him, although she wasn't that interested anyways.

Mingi stood up from his seat and packed his stuff. He didn't leave it in the classroom. Never did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 142 17
They say bond among siblings is among the purest relations to exist. But what if it's not blood-related? Sometimes, such bonds are stronger than bloo...
107K 3K 48
"I was going to be nice, but I only have so much patience. If you insist on being a bad girl, I'm going to treat you like one." You and your best fri...
155K 5.5K 62
[ COMPLETED ] Group: Stray Kids Song Minju and her clan of eight best friends get sent to help out a staff-lacking hotel business during their break...
2.3K 94 26
This is a story about an idol, Kim Yujin, who lives her life just to meet other people's standards. But after meeting Song Mingi, she starts to chang...