| W H Y | Millie Bobby Brown

Por itssjustmebitches

#cringe Can be mentioned suicide so if you don't wanna read about that, don't real this story🤞🏻❤️ Total wo... Más

1-cast
2-calls
3-the movie
4-wanna know you
5-small games
6-shallow
7-gentle
8-mall
10-cought (new friends p2)
11-offical
12-best birthday present ever
13-end?
100 READS
14-5 years later
NEW BOOK!?
I was thinking...
Face reveal😱
Reeeeeeaaaaad!
1K READS🥳😍😱
I dont know😂😂😂
Uuu
Please!

9-new friends

1.6K 39 22
Por itssjustmebitches

I woke up this morning and thought about how good it'll be to se Millie again. My beautiful girlfriend. I can't say we have known each other long but I already like her so much. Now I know that I'm a lesbian, and I'm proud of it. (If you are, you should be proud to). Today was Finn's sleepover so I packed my stuff and went to the bathroom.

I went for some natural makeup.

The new top I bought yesterday.

With this jacket open just in black/ dark gray. I had it open

And also the pair of jeans.

I did my hair in two braids I got really proud of.

After that I went doe and made breakfast. It was only me who was awake so I made egg and bacon with toast bread to everyone. I never really made breakfast usually, it's only when I'm in a good mood. And who's not in good mood when you got a girlfriend the day before. My mom came walking from her and dads room. "Huh, why are you so happy?" She asked cheerfully. "Ahh, nothing biggie" I answered, I always had those weird ways to answer every time I was happy. "I know you're happy, can you tell me why?" She had a smile on her face. I really didn't wanna ruin my happy mood for telling her that why. Mom had never being so big fan of people being gay and stuff. She's not homophobic, she's just not the biggest fan. And I'm afraid she gonna treat me differently. "No" I laughed trying not to make it obvious that I don't want her to know. "Please" she pleaded. "Okay, but don't you dare, treat me different, don't tell anyone without my permission and don't be mad at me" I demanded, she nodded she looked so happy. "You got a boyfriend?" She asked, there it was, I knew she hoped I had gotten a boyfriend. "Not exactly, it's mo..." "you're finally crushing on someone?" She asked again. "Mom, I can't answer if you're gonna cut me off all the time" I said, she sighed, "okay". "I, I kinda got a.., a girlfriend" I stuttered but kept looking into her deep blue eyes. I saw her face change from, happy, to shocked, to confused to happy again. She smiled so brightly. I almost got worried. "Mom, you okay?" I asked concerned. She then screamed of happiness, I jumped of the suddenly reaction. Luckily the food was done so I let mom be in the kitchen, to calm down. I began to walk around the house and tell the others the food's ready. I knocked on my dads door, "breakfast's ready" I told him and went up to wake Drewie and Lilith up. First I walked into Drewie's room, I didn't bother with knocking on. I walked in and met a shirtless and tired Drewie sitting on the bed. "Breakfast is ready" I told him and went to Lilith's room. I knocked on and went in. "Breakfas..." "breakfast is ready I know. I by the way, why did mom scream like a crazy serial killer?" She asked, "I was wondering the same!" Drewie said behind me with his toothbrush in his mouth. "Okay, I'll tell you guys, but don't say it to anyone! Okay" I said. I walked to Lilith's bed and sat down. "Honestly I didn't want mommy to know yet but she kept asking why I was so freaking happy! But of course at the end, the words escaped from my mouth. And that is..." I waited, I liked to watch theirs faces. "That I" I paused again, "come on I WANNA KNOW!" Lilith almost screamed. "I got a girlfriend" I said and blushed. Drewie was shocked but Lilith looked like she almost died of not fangirling. "Who's it?" She exclaimed, "wait I'll text her and ask if it's okay I say it" I said and pulled my phone out of the pocket on my jeans.

Miya: is it okay I'll tell my sister and brother who my beautiful girlfriend is?

Millie: Of course❤️

Miya: thx❤️❤️ ttyl?

Millie: ttyl👋🏻

"She said yes. Okay it's Millie! Her name is ... Millie" I said. "Who's Millie" Drewie asked confusion painted on his face. "Wait, it isn't Millie Bobby Brown, right?" Lilith asked, my smile grow bigger and I nodded to an answer. I looked at her and she couldn't hold it back anymore. She stood up and began to jump and squeal low. "Okay, Lilith, enough fangirling" I said and stood up. I didn't came any longer for Lilith embraced me with a big bear hug.

Time skip to Finn's house

I knocked on the door and it immediately opened. Everyone was there. Finn, Caleb, Noah, Sadie, Gaten except Millie. I got inside and in the living room a boy with brown hair, little curly, "Miya this is Jack, Jack don't freak out!" Finn said and demanded the last part. "Where's Millie?" I asked a bit sad. Then 'ding dong' I rushed out and opened the door. "Millie!" I exclaimed and embraced her with a hug. "I missed you" I said. "You saw me last time yesterday, but I missed you to" She said. After that Millie and I gave the others small hugs and then we sat down in a circle. I sat between, Gaten and Millie. I saw Jack whispering something to Finn while he was looking at me. "How do you know her?" I heard, I smirked and said, "I was at Millie for two day ago and Finn, Noah and Caleb burst in". He looked more shocked over that I actually talked to him and not avoiding him. "Oh" he mumbled. "So what you guys wanna do?" Finn asked, "truth or dare?" Gaten suggested. "7 minutes in heaven?" Jack thought. "What about, 7 minutes in heaven first then t or d?" Millie suggests. We all agreed and Finn went to find I bottle. "Who wanna start?" He asked. "I can start" Noah said and eyed on me. He spins the bottle and it's stopped on Gaten. We all laughed and they went in.

7 minutes later

"Time's out!" I yelled. They went out of the closet and Millie asked what had happened. "Just talked" they answered. "My turn!" I shouted and spins the bottle. It landed on... MILLIE. Millie and I looked at each other and blushed. "Uuuuu" they all said and we went in. "It's dark here" I said. "What do you wanna do?" I asked, she giggled. I felt her breath near my face. "Okay" I said and she laid her hands on my hips, and I laid mine around her neck. I giggled and broke the space. She put her hands around my waist and pulled me closer. I smiled while we were kissing. Then we pulled away for air. I'm happy it was to dark so she couldn't see my face, it was so red. "4 minutes again!" Gaten yelled. Our foreheads touched each other. "We have 4 minutes left, what will you do?" Millie asked. "This" and with that I kicked her in the stomach, just kidding, I pressed my lips against her soft ones. "I'm not saying no thanks to that, you know" she said and smiled. "I know" I said. Then she pulled me even closer, I didn't thought that was possible. Now we're standing chest to chest. I went up on my toes. After a few seconds we pulled away for air. We decided not to be caught, I turned on a light and asked "Does it look okay?" "Yeah" 'phew' I giggled. We talked for like 30 seconds before Gaten tore the door open, hoping to caught us kissing or something. We went out pretending we just had talked. "So, What happened in there?" Sadie smirked. "Nothing, we were just talking" I said, remember, we are actors, this is our speciality. "Sadie I promise, nothing happened" I cleared out. After Sadie and Caleb were in there we decided to play truth or dare. "Sadie, truth or dare?" I ask quickly. "Truth!" I smirked, "what happened actually in there between you and Caleb?" Millie laughed. "We, we were kissing!" She blushed and put her hands over her mouth. We played for a bit, "Miya truth or dare?" Finn asked. "T R U T H" I spelled. "What's your real sexuality?" He asked. "You don't have to answer!" Sadie said quickly. "Okay, I'm a lesbian" I smiled. All of the boys jaws slipped open. "Carry on, not a biggie" after that we decided to order some pizza. "Um, Miya, can I ask you something?" Jack came up on my side. "Sure" I looked up at him. "Why did you take the role of Jenny when you know you're gay?" He asked. "Because then, I didn't know" I told him. "Oh okay" he nodded, "GUYS! We're going to pool!" Finn shouted. Millie, Sadie and I went to our room and changed. Millie in the room, me at the bathroom and Sadie another bathroom.

I change to this swimming suit:

And I also took off my makeup. I knocked on the door. "You ready Mills?" I yelled through. "Yeah" she shouted from the other side. I opened the door and walked in and took a towel from my bag. Millie just stood there and stared. "Take a picture so it last longer" I laughed. She snapped out of her doze right before Sadie burst in the door. "What actually happened in the closed?" She screamed. "Millie! You answer!" I took on a summer dress over the bikini. "Tell the truth!" Sadie demanded. "We definitely didn't made out" Millie mumbled. Sadie squealed, "i knew it! I KNEW IT! So Millya is a thing now?" "No" "Millie! It's no point with lying, yes Sadie it's a thing. But don't tell i..." more couldn't I say before Sadie ran around screaming "MY SHIP HAS SAILED". I chuckled whilst we ran after her screaming "Sadie!" And "SHUT IT" and "you better stop or this will be your last night!" We ran down the stairs and out to everyone. The last thing I screamed was "I TOLD YOU NOT TO TELL ANYONE THAT MILLIE AND I ARE SOMETHING" But then I realised everyone where there. Millie nudged me and I pushed Sadie out in the water. When she come up she gasped for air and took away her hair from her face. "Jesus" She said and got up, "Well, you're already wet soooo, who's next?" I laughed. We all took off our clothes. I decided to pull Finn. I walked to him. "Finn?" I started, trying to be sweet. "Hmm?" He looked down at me. "I-I just wanna.., wanna do this!" I said and pushed him. "Fuck you, Miya!" I yelled furious when he came up. I smirked at him but I felt two hands on my back before I was under the water. I panicked and clinched to Finn while breathing heavily. "WHO WAS THAT?" I asked. No one answered, Millie jumped in the water and whispered in my ear, "I'm sorry" I fake cried and let Finn go. "I can't believe that you're 16 but still so childish" Finn shouted jokingly. "Well, my brother is 13 and he's like an adult" I laughed. "What's his name?" Finn asked. "Drewie, and Lilith is my sister" I smiled. "How old are your sister?" He smirked, "Finn! She's 18 almost 19" I said. "Does she looks like you?" "Kinda, but much prettier" "impossible" "are you flirting with me Finn?" "Why nonono, you're Millie's!" He exclaimed. "By the way Finn, she's single, wink wink" I laughed. I swam to Millie. "Hey" I took her hands under the water. "You jelly?" She didn't answer. "Mills?" She looked at me and smirked. "Millie! Talk! Use your mouth! God gave it to you for a reason!" I tried. "Right" she sighed. "Something wrong?" I asked. "Just bored, wanna go inside" she lifted her eyebrows, I nodded. We walked up at the pool and took our towels and headed in. "We're are you two going?" Noah asked. "Probably going for making out" Caleb said. "You're soooo funny Caleb" I laughed. "Yeah, you're laughing tho!" He shouted back and I shook my head. "I'm just going to take a shower" I told her.

After the shower I went in just the towel cuz I forgot my clothes. Millie sat on the bed when I walked in. "It's okay, I just forgot my clothes" I said before she looked up. I quickly found my pjs and changed. When I was done I sat down beside her. "I'm lucky" I said. "Why?" She asked, "because I have a beautiful girlfriend" I smiled at her. Right then my phone began to ring. My ringtone filled our ears. It was kinda embarrassing because my ringtone was 'Hokus Pokus' by Insane Clown Posse. I humbled to the melody.

"Serial slaughtering stranglers
Jugging Juggling juggalos
Folded, fat, floppy-tittied freaks
I C fuckin P's in the haugh"

Abracadabra boom shacka dae
I'm Violent J, and I'm back like a vertebrae
And I come with a hat full of tricks
Trunk full of Faygo, car full of fat chicks
Hahahahahahahaha, fuck you
Wicked clowns, we'd like to say what up to
The Cobra's, X-men, and Counts, and everybody with clown luv
Even sets I've never heard of
Roll into town, and out with the big top
Four cards down, and two more still to drop
And when it does, I pack up and hit the road
Cuz I don't wanna see your head explode

"You better take the phone" Mille said and chuckled a little. "Oh, yeah, I-I forgot" I said, it was dad, I better answer so I answered.

Miya: Hey dad.

Dad: hey, is everything okay?

Miya: yeah, why're you asking?

Dad: I was just wondering, bye!

Miya: bye?

"Who was it?" Millie asked when I laid the phone down. "Dad, it was a weird convo" I laughed. After a little a had ended up on Millie's lap and was facing her. I had my hands wrapped around her neck and she had hers on my waist. I gave her a quick kiss on her sweet lips. She giggled and kissed me. We hold it longer then the first. We pulled away and I hugged her.
5 minutes later we had a full make out session. I didn't want it to end. I know now for sure. I'm totally in love with this girl.
_________________________________

I'm sorry this got really long and I'm gonna do a part 2 with this chapter. So i hope you enjoyed❤️

Word count = 2451

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

102K 2.1K 20
★彡 IN WHICH; cliche misunderstood bad boy understands her, and helps her run away. started: 4/22/18 ended: 11/23/18 rewritting: 7/31/19 trigger warn...
487K 8.1K 88
it started out with a kiss, how did it end up like this? ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ [started may 15, 2018] [completed june 17, 2018] highest rank: 6...
124K 7.2K 42
WARNING : CONTAINS SWEARING, SEXUAL THEMES AND SUICIDE He grabbed the nearest object, a vase, and threw it against the wall He was angry with himsel...
17.3K 1K 26
crying so hard i can't see you left me on read... fillie messaging au