5-small games

"So... what do you wanna do?" Millie asked. We sat on her bed and just talked. "Um, I don't know, we could play something though?" I suggest. "Yeah, never have I ever!" Sadie exclaimed. I laughed, Millie shrugged. "Who wanna st..." Sadie started, "I'll begin" I blurt out. "Never have I ever... had a celebrity crush!", "I have" Millie said, "me too" Sadie told, "same". "Never have I ever... thought about my sexuality" Sadie laughed at the last she said. Millie blushed, I didn't know why. "I have" I said and smiled. "Same" Millie whispered like if it was something wrong with it. "Never, I know I'm straight" Sadie said. "Something wrong, Millie?" I asked concerned. "No, no, carry on" she quickly said. "But Millie, it's your turn to ask" I laughed, she laughed to. "Never have I ever... dated someone" she said. "I have" Sadie said. "Me too" Millie also said. "Never" I told them and smiled. They looked shocked. "That's why I've been thinking of my sexuality. I've never dated someone, never had a real crush, I honestly think that it's stupid. Especially when you're 16 almost 17. Most of the boys only want to get in your pants" I explained whilst giggling. "If I may ask, who is/was your celebrity crush?" Sadie asked and got eye contact. "I chose to not answer that question if it's okay" I gave her a half smile and lifted my eyebrows. She understood and just nodded. It went to an awkward silence before Millie broke it, "let's play truth or dare". "K, Millie, truth or dare?" I asked. "Truth" I smirked, luckily it's not too bad, "is Nillie real?" "No" I fake cried. "Willow, truth or dare" "truth, I'm pussy" I laughed. "What is your real sexuality?" My jaw dropped.

Millie's pov

"What is your real sexuality?" I asked, her jaw dropped and she blushed like a tomato. I can't lie, it was adorable. "Um, I, um, I don't, don't know, probably, um" She stuttered. "You don't have to answer if you don't want to" Sadie said sympathetic, I nodded in agreement. "IfirstthoughtIwaspanmenafterIgotacelebritycrushonMillieIthinkI'mgaybutno-oneknowssodon'tsayittoanyoneokay?(I first thought I was pan men after I got a celebrity crush on Millie I think I'm gay but no-one knows so don't say it to anyone okay)" she said so fast but I still heard everything she said like if she said it in slow motion. My jaw dropped the whole way to the floor. Miya blushed so hard and I blushed too, Sadie was shocked. "Did I just came out?" She asked after a little while with silence. "I think you did" Said Sadie whilst I was speechless. "Um, yeah, forget that okay?" Miya chuckled from embarrassment. "DINNER" Millie's Mom yelled. We ran down stairs and pretended like nothing had happened. You know it isn't often your crush says they like you too without knowing you like them, you know. "Something wrong Millie?" My mom asked. "Nope, I'm totally fine" I smiled.

Sadie's pov

I've been thinking of letting Millie and Miya alone. I know Miya had a "celebrity crush" or a real on Millie and I think Millie has on Miya too.

Time skip

We all went up to Millie's room before I told them. "I think I'm leaving now, have fun". Both of them first looked at me so on each other and then back to me. They were both pink on their cheeks. 'I ship them' I thought. 'Millya for life you know'.

Millie's pov

"I think I'm leaving now, have fun" Sadie said and took her bag. I first looked at her, then switch over to Miya who did exactly the same and then 'in sync' we looked at Sadie again. Sadie began to walk. "Wait here a sec okay?" I asked, she nodded. I ran after Sadie and put a hand on her shoulder and turned her around so she was facing me. "How can you leave me like that?" I whisper yelled. She smirked. "You know I like her" I continued. "That's why I'm leaving" she laughed and said "goodbye and have a great night, Millya4life" she winked. Well I gotta go back.
_________________________________

Word count=700