12-best birthday present ever

1 year later. Miya's birthday.

Millie's pov

Today is it Miya's birthday. I can't believe she's actually turning 18 today! The stranger things cast and IT cast have been planing a surprise for her. But right now we are standing outside her door and waiting for Finn. Finn came back and we walked in.

Miya's pov

As I woke up I heard many people singing "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday Miya, happy birthday to you!" They all cheered as I sat up. "Why are you guys singing for?" I asked confused. They laughed, "I think it's to early for you to understand that you are turning 18 today" Gaten laughed. "Is it my birthday?" I rubbed my eyes and checked the date. "Ow, wow, it is my birthday, I forgot" I laughed. After everyone had left Millie stayed. "Happy birthday the best girlfriend in the whole world" she said and kissed my lips. "Thank you" I smiled.

The day carried on. I was pretend to meet Millie at her house but when I knocked nobody answered. I then walked in and made my way to her room. I heard someone was there but I just thought it was Millie. Millie wouldn't cheat right? So I opened the door and walked in. "Hey why didn't you answer the do..." my phone slipped out of my hands. What I saw wasn't to believe. My girlfriend Millie Bobby Brown and Jacob Sartorius was making out. No, this is not that case that your girl/boyfriend tries to stop the other. No, this case is that your girl/boyfriend is all over the other person. She has her hand on Jacob's cheek forming a cup and move her lips with him. He has his hands around her waist and she's sitting on his lap. "Well, this was really my dream birthday present, thank you so much" I said monotonically. "Miya?" She broke the kiss. "What are you doing here, you shouldn't be here before 30 mi... you should be here now" she looked shocked at the clock, "Miya this is not what it looks like, I promise" she apologised. "Millie I know exactly what it looks like" I said holding back my tears. "Then why are you not even crying? You never loved me, huh, did you?" She said tears in her eyes. "Afraid of losing me?" I said sarcastically. "Please" tears where now streaming down here face. 'Of course I was about to break, but I have to stay strong'. "We've been together for over a year and a half, and you think I never loved you? Of course I loved you, but I don't wanna sob for some shit that basically breaks everyone's hearts. But thank you, this is the perfect birthday gift ever" and with that I walked out. I heard Millie shouting my name but I didn't mind. "BY THE WAY MILLIE! ITS OVER, WERE DONE!" Then I closed the door and headed to Finn.

I knocked on the door at the Wolfhards. Mrs. Wolfhard opened, "Well Hello Miya, good to see you, Finn's at his room" she said, I thanked her and headed to Finn's room. "Hey" was the only thing I said after I got inside. It was kinda late so he was shirtless and ready to go to bed. I sat down on his bed. "Something wrong, Mi?" He asked. "I guess" I had calmed down and didn't feel like crying, maybe I had fell out of love without realising it.

Finn's pov

"Something wrong, Mi" I asked worryingly. "I guess" was the answer I got, it looked like she was thinking hard. "What is it? You know you can talk to me about anything?" I said and closed the door before a sat down beside her. "It's Millie" she said and squirmed in the air. "What about her, did she hurt you!?" I asked, now really worried. "I guess, but that's the other problem, I'm so confused, Finn. Why am I not crying my eyes out!" She yelled confused trying to rip her hair out. "What happened?" I asked. "I was pretending to be at Millie since it is my birthday but when I came Millie and that Jacob dude was making out" she explained, "you sur-" "I'm sure Millie wanted it too. She was all over him! And the worst part is that I didn't cry. I almost first but now I don't feel for it! Help me Finn I'm so confused!" She said. I think she's reacting really bad. Like she is so hurt that she don't even know what to do, she don't cry like most people would have done, and I'm confused myself. "I think we should calm down now" I said and rubbed her back. They have been together for over half and a year. "I think you should talk to her" I said, "Finn there's nothing to talk about, I saw it, with my own eyes. Millie was all over him and I know she wanted it" Miya blurt out. "Maybe we should talk to someone?" I suggested, "someone who can more about love then I can" she nodded. "Who?" She asked. "When I got broken i talked to Wyatt and he said i should talk to his mom, so we can head over there tomorrow?" I told her, "now" she stood up and headed out.

Miya knocked on the door and Wyatt came out and ask why we were here. "We need to talk to your mom, now" I gave him a desperate gaze. "Oh okay, MOM" he yelled and let us in. "Hey sweetie Finn, what's wrong?" She asked. "I'm Miya, I need to talk to you" Miya reached out her hand. "Mrs. Oleff" Mrs. Oleff said, and shook her hand. We went to the kitchen and explained everything, in every single detail. When we were done, both Wyatt and Mrs. Oleff's jaw dropped. "You must be broken, darling" Mrs. Oleff said with sympathy. "I don't really know, actually" Mi said. "Finn? Can I talk alone with you for a sec or two?" Mrs. Oleff asked and leaded me to the living room and closed the door. "What's wrong with her" "she's in mental shock. She won't believe what had happened" she explained. "What can I do for help her?" I looked at Mrs. Oleff. "Be there for her, let her cry if she feels for it, but you or someone have to stay with her, all the time, never alone, never! Understand?" She was really serious. I nodded.

One week later

Noah, Sadie and I have been with Miya for a week now. Always watching her. Even when she use the bathroom, that's why Sadie is here. But there's always one up at the night. The only thing that Miya does, is, sleep, use the restroom, sitting on her bed and stare out in the air. She's almost not even eating. And the only thing she says is "bathroom" and "tired" or "bed". We've been trying to talk to her but it's impossible. We three, Sadie, Noah and I, have been talking about calling a person you talk with about your problems. (I'm sorry, don't remember their name). _________________________________

Word count = 1209