13-end?

(I just added the song because I love it and it's a sad song, and this is a sad chapter so)

(I think this is gonna be the last chapter, so thank for everyone who have been with me, ilya❤️)

Two weeks later

Still Finn's pov

It's been three weeks since the break up between Millie and Miya. I haven't talked to Millie since, and about Miya, it's not good. She has gotten really skinny and don't talk at all now. I've been calling Wyatt's mom daily to get advice to to. I also got really worried and have been planning to talk to Millie today. Joe and Gaten is also here because we think it would be better to have someone a little older then just 18/19 here. "I'm heading to Millie now" I told Sadie, Noah, Joe, Gaten and obviously Miya. I gave Miya a goodbye hug before a headed to Millie's. "Goodbye, Finn" she whispered, to be honest that scared me. But I shrugged it off.

Millie didn't know I was coming, so when I walked through the door to her room she looked kinda shocked. "What are you doing here?" She asked. "Why?" Was the only thing I said. "Why, what?" She had a confused look on her face. "Why did you do that to Miya" I asked, after I said that she broke down. "I-I don't know" She sobbed. "She's totally broken, she's in shock!" I told her. "What?" She looked at me with red and puffed eyes. "She's in shock, she almost hasn't eaten in three weeks!" I screamed angry at her. "I'm sorry" she said, I couldn't take it any longer stormed out and back to Miya and the other.

(Skip If you don't want to read ab suicide)

When I reach the other everyone sat in her room, crying. "We're so sorry Finn" Sadie sobbed. Now I got really, really, really worried. "What's going on, and where's Miya?" I asked desperately. "Finn, we tried so hard we could!" Noah continued for Sadie because she was now crying so hard that she almost couldn't breath. "She isn't..." Noah nodded, I laid a hand over my eyes and felt tears filling my eyes. "No, where's she!" I mumbled, "WHERE'S SHE!" I screamed. "Bathr-" I ran to the bathroom. I was Miya lying on the bathroom floor, blood over the floor, a knife in her left hand. I gasped, this was a horrible gaze. I broke down, sitting on my knees with my hands over my eyes, crying.

3 days later

Millie's pov

I saw mom and dad sitting on the couch. "Millie" Mom said and patted on a place at the couch between her and dad. I sat down and focused on the news with them.

"Today, we're gonna talk about a really sad lost. For a few days ago, we lost a soul. We know her maybe as Jenny Dayton, in Prince bad boy. The actor Miya Noelle Garcia commit suicide. She was a really talented actress and a good hearted person. We all loved her. It's sad to think about she turned 18 for only three weeks ago. We don't know why she committed suicide but we've been talking to her friends, but they were obviously really upset so it was hard..."

I didn't listen any more, everything just blurred out. I felt dizzy, because I know that this was my fault. I broke her, it was me. I felt tears streaming down my face and I ran to my room and hopped on the bed and cried and cried for hours.
_________________________________

Word count = 605