4-wanna know you

As I woke up I saw Sadie on her phone. It looks like she's texting someone. "What are you doing" I asked and rubbed my eyes. "Just texting someone" she answered and tapped faster on the screen. "Who?" I wanted to know. "No-one" she told me but I snapped her phone out of her hands. 'Miya Noelle Garcia'. "YOU'RE TEXTING MIYA!" I screamed. She nodded as a yes.

Miya's pov

I was lying on my bed watching videos and edits of Millie Bobby Brown when I got a message from an unknown number.

Unknown: Hey, this is Sadie Sink. Sorry for stalking you for getting your number, it would be lovely if you could answer❤️

I almost screamed. I got a text from Sadie fucking Sink! Of course I'm gonna answer but what should I write?

Miya: Hey, it's okay just don't give away my number without my permission, thanks❤️ and of course I answer it's always fun to make new friends. I really appreciate🥀☺️

Sadie and I talk for like twenty five minutes before it stopped.

Miya: Sadie? You there?

Sadie: Hey, sorry this is her friend Millie Bobby Brown. I took her phone and are hiding in her bathroom!

SHIT! It's Millie! My face got bright red.

Sadie: wanna ft?

Miya: yeah sure❤️ call u in five
_________________________________

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!! I rushed the bathroom and brushed my hair so it didn't look like I just had stood up. I took my brown hair into a little messy bun and didn't bother to but on other makeup then mascara. I rushed to my closet and found a cute but basic outfit.

 I rushed to my closet and found a cute but basic outfit

Lovely. Okay time to call.

Calling Sadie.

Connecting with Sadie

Millie: Hi, omg! It's actually you!

Miya: Hey! It's lovely to talk to you. Still in the bathroom?

Millie: yep(giggle).

Miya: maybe you should get out, I guess Sadie's gonna be pretty mad at you.

Millie: if you say so.

She opens the door

Sadie: MILLIE IM GONNA KILL YOU!

Miya: please don't I like to talk to her.

Sadie: ...... are you talking to Miya(whispering)?

Millie: yep on FaceTime!

Sadie takes the phone out of Millie's hands.

Sadie: Hey!

Miya: hey girl!
_________________________________

Time skip

Millie, Sadie and I had talked for what felt like hours. We finally decided to meet because we didn't lived far from each other. Since Sadie already was at Millie they asked if I wanted to join them there. So after five minutes I called and Uber and went down to say bye to my family after packing stuff. Yes I was gonna sleep over. Sadie wasn't sure if she should stay one more night but it was okay. I went to Drewie and gave him a quick hug. Lilith and mom was in the living room. I gave Lilith a quick hug too and kissed mom on the cheek. "Love you bye" I said and ran out. The Uber was already there. I gave him the destination and he began to drive. It was silent but not uncomfortable. When we arrived I gave him the money and said "thank you so much" and closed the car door and went up and knocked on the door. I waited for 30 seconds before the door swung up. Two girls stood in front of me with huge smiles on their faces. "Can I, um, *cough* come in?" I asked nervously. They snapped out of their own world and let me in. We went up to Millie's room and closed the door. "Hey" I said. "Hey" Millie said and hugged me, I hugged back. We pulled away and I gave Sadie a hug too.
_________________________________

Word count= 614