2-calls

Millie's pov

"Millie!" My mom called. I ran down to the kitchen. "I was wondering if you wanted to watch the new movie 'Prince bad boy' (not a real movie) with me tomorrow at the cinema?" She asked, mom had talked 24/7 about the new movie because her favorite actor plays in it. Jake Gyllenhaal. "Okay, But can I take a friend with?" I asked. "Of course, who?" She giggled. "I don't know yet, I'll call and ask now!" I told her and ran up to my room and hopped on my bed.
________________________________

Calling Noah🤪☺️

N: Hey mills.
M: hey, I was just wondering if you wanna watch the new movie with me tomorrow. Mom wanted to take me with her so I asked if I could take a friend with me. Soooooo will you?
N: Sorry I can't tomorrow.
M: oh okay bye.
_________________________________

Calling Maddie❤️

Ma: Hey Millie wassup?
Mi: Wanna watch a movie with me tomorrow?
Ma: I'm sorry I already have plans tomorrow. I'm sorry, Mills.
Mi: okay that's fine I'll just call Finn.
Ma: bye, luv u.
Mi: bye.
________________________________

Calling Finnie😂🌵

F: hey Mills I can't talk I'm busy. I'm in Texas now, bye.
M: B...
_________________________________

Calling Sadie💋

S: hey Mills, I was about to call you and ask if you wanted to watch the new movie 'Prince bad boy'.
M: really. I called to ask you!
S: so, I guess that's a yes?
M: of course, but mom has to be there.
S: that's totally okay. See you tomorrow, bye.
M: bye!!!
_________________________________

"I'm taking Sadie with me mom!" I yelled. "Okay!" She yelled back. I was late so I decided to sleep.

Word count=281