10-cought (new friends p2)

Finn's pov

It's been a while since Millie and Miya left. I was really curious, like, what can those to girls do. I don't know. "I'm just going to see if I found Millie and Miya" I told the group. They all nodded or said okay. I thought about where they could be. I first checked the living room but no, they must be in their room! I'm so stupid. So I walk up the stairs and found the door. I didn't dare to open it so I laid my ear against the door and listened. Nothing. I looked through the keyhole. 'Phew' they didn't do any dirty thing. It was only Miya who sat on the bed. I stood up and sighed in relief. I stood there for some seconds just considered if I should knock or just go in. Of course I decided just burst in. I regret that. On those few seconds they had already gotten to a full make out session. I stood there shocked, couldn't move and red as I tomato until they realised I was there. "How long have you been standing there?" Miya asked not even bothering to get off Millie's lap. Millie didn't bother to take off her hands who had slipped down on Miya's butt. (Yo I'm nasty😂). "I, um, I don't, don-" "just admit it Finn" Millie said madly. "Okay, I've been standing here almost from the start" I fake chuckled and scratched my neck. "Okay, well go out!" Miya demanded. "Yeah, of cour, yea, sure" I said and ran out the door. 'Well shit' I thought. I heard hard laughing from the room. 'Now they're laughing of me, thanks god' I giggled and went out to the others.
_________________________________

Sorry this is really fucked up shit, and it's really short. But had literally no idea what more to write.

Word count = 312