6-shallow

A/N= don't start the song yet

"I'm sorry" Miya exclaimed when I opened the door. "For what? Did you listen?" I asked and blushed. "No, nononono! I'm sorry, I didn't want you to know that I like you in that way it came out" she explained her cheek got rose pink and she gave me a 'I'm sorry' smile. " 'Phew' that's okay" I gave her I smile. "Sooo... what were you and Sadie talking about?" She asked and smirked. "No-nothing" I stuttered. She laughed and I joined her. I don't know exactly why we were laughing but I couldn't stop.

Miya's pov

Later that night we sat on her bed and just talked. I don't really know what we were talking about but I stared in her beautiful brown eyes. She stopped talking and stared in my blue. We sat there for like a minute or something until her phone 'dinged' we jumped and blushed. She took her phone and opened the message, it was from Sadie. We both blushed really hard when we read what it stood.

Sadie: kissed already?

We looked at each other and laughed. "Can I respond?" I asked, she quickly gave me her phone and I began to tap fast.

Millie: yeah, we had a full make out session right after you left😋

Millie read it and I laughed hard. "I wish it was true tho" she said under her breath. "Really?" Escaped from my mouth, I blushed really really hard, it wasn't that I said it who made me blush it was the way I said it, I was: Happy, hopeful and excited, if you know what I mean. "I thought you wouldn't hear it" she blushed and looked at me. Right then Sadie responded.

Sadie: YOU SERIOUS?

Millie: Of course not!

Sadie: aww😭

Millie: Haha, and it's Miya btw😂

Sadie: wow😂👏🏻

Millie: gotta go! Bye Sadie!

Sadie: bye👋🏻

Millie and I laughed hard. Sadie actually believed that we had a make out session after she left. But deep inside I also wished we had. I was really curious if she actually meant it. "Millie?" I started already blushing. "Hmm?" "Did you mean it when you said it?" I asked looking away from her for hiding the blush. "If you meant that with the make out thing, yes" I smiled.

(Cliche alarm! Hehe🥴🥴)

I decided to take a move. I brushed my hand over hers. She took the hint and hold my hand. My hand fit perfectly in her hand. I looked into her beautiful eyes. "You're pretty cute when you're blushing" she said. I giggled. (Begin the song now) I heard 'shallow' bye Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper began to play. "I love this song" we exclaimed in sync. "I take Bradly and you take Lady Gaga?" I suggested, she nodded. "Sorry I'm not a professional singer" I apologised. "It's okay" she smiled. I took her other hand and began to sing the lyric.

Millie's pov

Tell me somethin', girl
Are you happy in this modern world?
Or do you need more?
Is there somethin' else you're searchin' for?

'Wow her voice! And she said she wasn't a professional singer!?'

I'm falling
In all the good times I find myself
Longin' for change
And in the bad times I fear myself

Miya's pov

"We're gonna sing together at 'I'm one the deep end' right?" Millie asked. "Okay"

Tell me something, girl
Aren't you tired tryin' to fill that void?
Or do you need more?
Ain't it hard keeping it so hardcore?

'I'm literally melting by her voice'

I'm falling
In all the good times I find myself
Longing for change
And in the bad times I fear myself

I'm off the deep end, watch as I dive in
I'll never meet the ground
Crash through the surface, where they can't hurt us
We're far from the shallow now

It sounds so good

In the shallow, shallow
We're far from the shallow now
Oh, oh, oh, oh
Whoah!

I'm off the deep end, watch as I dive in
I'll never meet the ground
Crash through the surface, where they can't hurt us
We're far from the shallow now

In the shallow, shallow
We're far from the shallow now

Millie's pov

"Wow... just wow!" A familiar voice said behind me. Miya's eyes widened. She quickly let my hands go and I turned around to see three faces and three iPhones by the door. It was Noah, Finn and Caleb. All of them were filming. I gave an annoyed gaze. "Stop filming or whatever you three are doing" Miya demanded and they quickly put down their phones and got in. "I'm sorry I've been trying to text and call you like hundred times but you didn't answer me so we decided to show up at your house and check that everything is okay, then we heard a girl singing from your room and it was incredible. So we took up our phones and opened the door and filmed all of it" Noah said in on breath. I don't think Noah had realised who I was with yet but Caleb and Finn had, I saw it because their mouth were open and their eyes wide. "Heyyyy" Miya said and let it fade on 'y'. "Hey, I'm No... what the actual fuck" he realised it too. I looked over at Miya she had a rose pink colour on her cheek, it was adorable. "You, y-y-you, y-you're M-Mi-Miya N-N-Noelle G-Gar-Garcia" Finn barely could get the words out. "Heh, yeah" She answered and scratched her neck. "This is really uncomfortable" she whispered in my ear. I nodded and clapped, "guys!" I snapped. They jumped and even Miya flinched a little. "S-s-so-sorry" Caleb managed to get out. 'Baby I' by Ariana Grande played in the background. "I think we better go" Noah said awkwardly. "Yeah, see you soon, maybe you to Miya" Finn said, she smiled her beautiful smile. "Bye" she said shyly. 'Does she like Finn? No, stop! Millie, STOP'. When the boys had walked out I shouted "CLOSE THE DOOR!" And we laughed hard. "Well, that was awkward" she said whilst laughing. "Yeah, they just stared at you like psychopaths" I answered. After that we decided to watch a movie. We ended up watching 'bird box'. Half way through the film it was a jump scare scene and we both reacted to hold the other. We ended up, I don't know how, but we ended up cuddling rest of movie. Miya holding around my waist and I around her shoulders. Probably because she's shorter then me. Just 3 inches tho. I looked at her, she slept so peacefully. I checked my phone, 01.45 a.m. I decided to turn off the movie and suddenly I fell into a peaceful sleep in my crush's arms.
_________________________________

Word count= 1167