I Love You More | MJJ ✔️

Par gris_oscuro

What happened to Laura Reimers when her ultimate idol, Michael Jackson entered her life...? Did miracles hap... Plus

{Chapter 1}
{Chapter 2}
{Chapter 3}
{Chapter 4}
{Chapter 5}
{Chapter 6}
{Chapter 7}
{Chapter 8}
{Chapter 9}
{Chapter 10}
{Chapter 11}
{Chapter 12}
{Chapter 13}
{Chapter 14}
{Chapter 15}
{Chapter 16}
{Chapter 17}
{Chapter 18}
{Chapter 19}
{Chapter 20}
{Chapter 21}
{Chapter 22}
{Chapter 23}
{Chapter 24}
{Chapter 25}
{Chapter 26}
{Chapter 27}
{Chapter 28}
{Chapter 29}
{Chapter 30}
{Chapter 31}
{Chapter 32}
{Chapter 33}
{Chapter 34}
{Chapter 36}
{Chapter 37}
{Chapter 38}
{Chapter 39}
{Chapter 40}
{Chapter 41}
{Chapter 42}
{Chapter 43}
{Chapter 44}
{Chapter 45}
{Chapter 46}
{Chapter 47}
{Chapter 48}
{Chapter 49}
{Chapter 50}
{Chapter 51}
{Chapter 52}
{Chapter 53}
{Chapter 54}
{Chapter 55}
{Finale}

{Chapter 35}

275 11 12
Par gris_oscuro

Michael, Janet and I get on the golf cart and start our journey to the Neverland. As the golf cart is 4-seater, Janet and I sit at the back and Michael drives it in the front with Bill beside him. Of course I don't sit beside him because we all can't know if paparazzis are hiding in the bushes or trees.

As he drives around, he shows me the lounges, the art exhibition, the train station, the charity booth and so on. Honestly? The place is really nice and it makes me feel heartwarming automatically. Imagine those children who visit this Neverland Ranch. Heaven for them.

Then, he turns to the carousel and oh. my. god. It is mesmerizing. There's also a ferris wheel near it. Michael stops and we get down.

"Mike, don't tell me we're gonna ride this."

"No! I want a photo of three of us with this-

He points at the back.

-background."

"But who's gonna take a photo?"

"Bill!"

Bill's already holding his camera. We three pose for the photo.

"Mike, do you want a photo of only you and her?"

Michael looks around.

"Yes..."

"Let me take this, Bill."

Janet takes the camera from Bill. Michael puts his arm on my shoulders.

"Mike, look at her face."

So, he does and smiles at me.

"And do the same, Laura."

I do exactly the same as he did.

"Perfect!"

*click*

Then, we move on to the zoo. We can see elephants, giraffes, tigers and orangutans there. Damn. We get down and feed the animals for a while. I have a hard time feeding the elephant because I'm a bit scared of their trunks... Yes, this is embarrassing but true.

We walk around the zoo for a while. Michael tells me how he did all of these and some interesting facts about the area. He really thinks of children. He says he created this Neverland because he believes he is Peter Pan in his heart and says that he wants to see kids being happy in this ranch and also elderly people revealing their inner-child moods. For real, even a grown woman like me feels like I'm 6 or 7 again. This place is just magical.

The environment in there is incredible. We can see trees all around, everything is shady and cool and there are a lot of freakin types of flowers in the Neverland Gardens near his house. The Lake Neverland is so blue and beautiful. The bridges, the pool, the zipper rides, the basketball court and all the games... Really, this is a dream place for literally everyone. AND, the maintenance is no joke. Everything is perfect. Wow..... Michael Jackson really did this whole thing.

Finally, we're back in the house. After touring the whole Neverland Ranch for over an hour, Janet and I become so close. I think our nearly-the-same ages helped, too. Janet Jackson... She is one of the sweetest people I've ever met in my life. She speaks softly like Michael. She's the sibling from the Jacksons who looks nearly the same as Michael. I will tell you. She's the female version of Michael. I love her....!

"Mike!"

"Yes?"

"Your birthday present for her."

"Oh boy!"

"Haha, I'll have to go now, brother. I have to go to the studio."

"It's sad but okay... Thanks for coming."

"My pleasure..! Oh and Laura, I think I've got a new friend today."

Awwwn. I smile at her.

"Thank you so much! That means a lot to me!"

"And I trust you with Michael."

Now, that means more than "a lot".

"Thank you, Janet..."

I just have to hug her. I don't know what to say.

"Bye, Laura! I'll see you next time."

"Sure, bye bye..!"

"Michael, you too."

Michael kisses her on her cheek.

"I'll call you..!"

"Sure!"

Janet finally leaves.

"Now..."

I look at Michael.

"It's time for the real birthday present..!"

He grabs my hand and leads me to the library. When I stand right at the door, he covers my eyes with his palms.

"Don't you open your eyes."

"Okay..?"

Then, we step in and he makes me stand at somewhere. I think I'm in front of the shelves?

"Are you ready?"

"More than ready."

He slowly moves his palms away from my eyes. As I look at the thing right in front of me, my eyes widen and my jaw drops.

There stands a canvas two feet away from where I'm standing. And...an exquisite and beautiful pencil-drawing of my face...is on there...

"Oh.........."

I hold my chest as I walk to the canvas and touch it.

"Do you like it?"

I'm still speechless.

"I wanted to give you something that will be memorable forever. I even think about giving you a matching necklace with your ring but you know, I felt like they won't be as memorable as a self-drawn picture so..."

"Wait."

I turn back at him.

"Did you draw it?"

"Don't you see my sign?"

I quickly look at the lower right corner of the canvas again and go-

"HHHhhh! No way!"

-because YES, THAT IS MICHAEL'S SIGNATURE and today's date written below it.

"How is it?"

He holds my waist from the back and looks at me but I just can't turn my face from the canvas.

"It's...beautiful....."

"Sure it is. It's you."

I finally look at him and cry.

"Michael..!"

I wrap my arms around him and shove my face into his chest.

"This is more than beautiful, Michael..! I appreciate this. Thank you. Thank you..!"

"Don't cry..!"

"Happy tears, Michael..! Happy ones!"

He hugs me back and chuckles.

"Now, I can breathe because you love it."

"There's no way I wouldn't love it."

I look at him and grin because I know my face looks ridiculous with tears all over my cheeks. Michael grabs a piece of tissue and hands it to me. I wipe my tears from my face and finally, smile at him.

"This can be the best birthday present, Michael. I can't wait to take this home. I love it very much..!"

"I'm glad you do."

He sits down on the couch and so do I.

"How much time do you still have?"

"A lot."

"Then, I think I wanna give you this."

He stands up, walks to one shelf and grabs a box.

"What's that?"

"Tell me. Do you have all of my albums?"

"Only Bad, honestly. The rest are in my walkman."

"So..."

He puts the box on the table before me and opens it up. LORD. ANOTHER SURPRISE?

"Oh my God!"

All of his albums from Got to be there to Dangerous are there inside the box.

"Now, this is yours. It includes all the album and my hand-written notes about some songs. I planned to give you that right after the Bucharest concert but I forgot to."

"This is a LOT."

"This is all I have. It's not a lot."

"A lot for me, Michael. Oh my Lord, I can't thank you enough. For this, for the drawing and for everything today."

"It's all for you, baby. You don't need to thank me."

I go for it. Yes. The kiss. A little and soft one.

"I love you, Michael..."

"I love you more..."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

946 47 33
Growing up together, Michael and Lucy had each other. Lucy was the person Michael needed through his life that he didn't have in the real world. She...
207K 7.2K 71
Have you ever wondered what would Michael Jackson's life look like if some events didn't happen to him? If he had someone he trusted by his side thro...
10.8K 27 119
I just finished completing my first fan fic. In my first fan fic I talked about how Tamari, and Michael fell in love after they experienced their fir...
11.2K 356 31
Marylin Amherst , a sweet 15 year old girl in which everyone admired and looked up to, was going through a hard time and needed support but instead s...