Ethereal (COMPLETED)

بواسطة Lieria_

e·the·re·al /əˈTHirēəl/ (adj.) extremely delicate light, too perfect for this world. ------ Her lips curved i... المزيد

1: White
2: Jophiel
3: Seek and You will Find
4: Hell Week
5: Spring Day
7: 4 Letters
8: Only Friend
9: Time is Precious
10: Afriel
11: Emergency
12: Time will Come
13: Eavesdrop
14: Leaked
15: Eris
16: Happiest
17: Weak Soul
18: Fake
19: Caffeine
20: Dream or Nightmare
21: Destiny
22: Dead Leaves
23: Ready
24: I Knew
25: Black hoodie
26: Dinner
27: YOLO
28: Fallen
29: Bicycle
30: Let it Be
31: Challenge
32: Cigarettes and Alcohol
33: Pounding heart
34: Interview
35: Muster
36: Feelings
37: Fire
38: More
39: Horror
40: Confession
41: Consequences
42: Kiss of Death
43: Cloud 9
44: Deal
45: Sick
46: Queen
47: Call
48: Blue Sweater
49: Love is Not Over
50: Brothers
51: Love
52: Red Dress
53: Forever
54: Epilogue

6: Beautiful Soul

2.9K 169 16
بواسطة Lieria_

"Hyung..." Taehyung cried after we listened to the final version of the song, "This song makes me cry. This gonna be my favorite."

"Is this about her?" Jhope asked.

I furrowed my eyebrows, "Her?"

I know exactly who is he talking about.

But I haven't told anyone.... yet.

"The one.... you're visiting in the library." He stared at me, softened. The others listening to us.

"How do you know?"

"We've been together for how many years now. Of course we know," Namjoon answered, patting me on the back.

"I also noticed that this past few days, you stop smiling every time you got home from the library." Jin hyung told me, his gaze soft like he was sad for me.

Past few days?

It's been months.

Four fucking months.

"We know hyung, that you're not an open person... but your song says it all. We can feel your emotions through it, there's no need to tell us." Jimin trailed, "But remember we're always here if you need us."

"Thank you."

And that's all I can say.

-

I'm here in the library, sitting on her favorite spot as always,

beside the big window, waiting for the sunset.

What a bittersweet feeling.

I closed my eyes as the orange rays hit my face.

Sophie, I'm still here. Waiting for you.

I never left. I still come here everyday even it's hard to see this place because everything reminds me of you.

When should I stop waiting?

Or if I can really stop?

Tell me please.

Just please.

"Humans get tired."

I heard a voice.

A very familiar voice which sends shivers down my spine straight into my heart.

I flung my eyes open.

And there she is, the one I'm longing for.

Sitting in front of me, staring directly into my eyes.

Her face shining as the golden sunlight reflects on her, yellow lights radiating from her.

Am I dreaming? Is this really true?

"Yoongi..." She said sadly as she dug deeper into my eyes, "You've been sad."

Tears start rolling down my cheeks.

I don't know what to say, or what to do. My emotions overwhelming me.

Then all of a sudden, I hugged her. I hugged her real tight.

She got surprised but she let me hug her as I cry on her shoulder, my head resting on her neck.

"Where have you been? Why did you left me?"

"I never left Yoongi, because I'm always here." She pointed at my chest, at my heart.

You're right. You're always there.

And you never left my heart since day one.

-

I felt happiness for the first time again in like forever as we watch the sunset together.

"What happened? Where have you been all this time?"

"Some important matters. But what more important is that, I'm here now." She smiled like nothing happened.

"Please. Don't leave me again."

Please. Don't.

Because I don't know if I can take it anymore.

"I can't promise... but I'll do my best to not leave again."

It's not a definite promise.

But atleast I have something to hold on to.

That she'll do her best, and I'll do mine too.

"I have to go now," she got up. I'm surprised she doesn't have any books with her now.

I can't stop thinking that she directly went to look for me.

"Ohh wait," I got up too and handed her the paper bag with the chibi doll inside. "She's been waiting for you for four months."

She got surprised, and I blushed.

"Thanks Yoongi," she giggled. "You're such a beautiful soul. I hope people will appreciate you more."

And again, her words left me speechless.

I will never, ever meet someone that has a beautiful soul as yours.

She started walking away as I asked her, "Tomorrow again?"

She smiled softly, "See you tomorrow Yoongi."

And with that, my shattered heart that I thought will never be mended,

becomes whole again.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

117K 4.1K 18
((COMPLETED)) You blink and feel a tear run down your cheek. You lean over to Yoongi and take his hand. He faces you again. You pull him into a hug a...
71.7K 6K 60
"You have broken me" I said quietly, staring at the floor as my hands wrapped around my knees as I bought them to my chest. I heard the sigh escape h...
4.1K 107 7
He supposed he knew it all along. He just hadn't realised. Saying the words out loud hurt his heart. Because they could be nice to him, too. But ulti...
166K 8.3K 62
~☆The best part is the chase, especially when he doesn't want to be caught...☆~ ~~~~~~~~~~ Yoongi is a mysterious new student to your school, and he...