Cut it. (Ticci Toby x Reader...

By mentallyspooked

A normal dawn turns into a crucial kidnapping by the one and only, Tobias Rogers. Afterwards you raise a bunc... More

Chapter 1 E
Chapter 2 E
Chapter 3 E
Chapter 4 E
Chapter 5 E
Chapter 7 E
Chapter 8 E
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 + HUGE annoucement
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 + Schedule Change
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 + new month ahah
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
The Last Offical Chapter (24)
New Book! (Jeff the Killer x Reader)

Chapter 6 E

10.6K 215 859
By mentallyspooked

Recap time 😎

"Oooooooo, (Y/N) and Toby sittin in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g. Fir-" Ben was cut off by clockwork,"I dare you to finish that elfboy." She harshly said. Ben backed off and merely ran to his room.

"So (Y/N) huh. What are you doing with my boyfriend?"

"Uhhhhhhhhhh.. i-it's not what looks like!" You began to stutter. You could barely see EJ,LJ, and Ben peeking out of a door.

"Really now?" Clockwork harshly asked. "Because what it looks like is that you," when saying "you" she pushed you to the wall, and kept her place. "were hugging my boyfriend." She finished. She had started to press on your neck. Toby kinda just stood there. Like he was curious as to what was even happening. Being truthful, you didn't even know what was happening. After a bit it was getting harder to breath. Were you gonna do something about it? Fuck yes you were not about to get our asses beat yes ma'am!

You pushed her off of you and flipped her over so that you were the one holding her to the wall. Toby still had no reaction. That's when you heard a soft breath. You and clockwork looked at Toby for a second,but then both of you snapped your heads back at each other.

She growled at you. "Let me go!" She yelled.  "I'm not even using any strength hah. I don't know how you're not getting out." You laughed. "This isn't even your full strength?!" She sounded shocked. "Uhm, yeah. It really isn't. It's probably 1/4th of it. I don't know man, I'm just doin it." You couldn't really explain it. You were just barely holding her there. After a while you got bored of hearing her complain and finally let go.

"Finally! Just know we're not cool." And with that she walked off leaving her boyfriend just standing. 'I'm pretty sure she's mad at Toby too'. You sighed. You didn't wanna carry Toby but you also didn't wanna wake him up. 'I'm just gonna wake him'. You decided. It would be pretty awkward if he woke up and you'd been carrying him. It'd also raise suspicion between you two.

"Wakey wakey Toby." Nothing. "Toby wake uppppp." Again, nothing. Jeff walked past and whispered, "Try saying you're gonna make waffles or somethin." (That was Jeff sorry couldn't think about what else to put lol) "Thanks Je-" before thanking him, he disappeared. nINjA. You then got really close to Toby, and whispered. "I'm making waffles." He shot his eyes open and merely yelled, "WAFFLES?!" In the background you heard someone chuckle. 'Jeff Hah'.You put your hand over his mouth signaling to be quiet. "People are sleeping right now. So we have to be quieter." You warned. "Ohhhhh, okay (Y/N)." Toby said in a kinda of kiddy voice. You slightly blushed. "So I h-heard you were ma-making waffles." Toby perked up. You sighed. You were so tireddddd. "Can I make them in the morninggg???" You pouted. "No! I want them now!" He demanded. "Fineeeeeee." You and Toby walked downstairs to the kitchen.

"What're you two still doing up?" EJ asked. He basically ignored the thing that happened upstairs. That kinda made you upset.. "Well (Y/N) here said she was making waffles and of course I was gonna tag along! And-" he went on an on and on. You hurried up and made the waffles. You hoped they tasted good. You hadn't made waffles in a while. Hell, you hadn't cooked anything in a while. You gave the freshly baked waffles to Toby. "They probably don't taste good. Sorry I haven't had any sleep recentl-" Toby cut you off with a hug. You looked wide eyed. "(Y/N) t-these are the best waff-les I've ever a-ate!" You blushed intensely. EJ just smirked. It looked like he was about to say something, but Toby wouldn't stop complimenting you and thanking you.

"Alright, I think I'm gonna go to bed now..." You said. You could've stayed there for at least 5 more hours just listening to Toby's compliments. "A-alright (Y-Y/N)." Toby responded with. EJ and Toby said goodnight. You had almost walked out until you stopped yourself.

"Also! Keep it down whenever you two have sex! If I keep on getting no sleep every night, I'll never make waffles again!" Toby gasped. "I PROMISE I PROMISE I PROMISE-" You cut Toby off and said a simple "Goodnight Toby." You giggled. You saw a light blush appear on Toby's face.

Dreaming~~~

Run. Stop. Run. Stop. The goal? Don't stop running. But stop. The demon had been chasing a sound. The sound being you. But every time the sound moved. The thing made sound. By him making sound, it seemed he thought it was YOU making the sound. You had to make him catch you, but without sound. You stopped. He stopped. It looked like you two were at ease. But then you let at a trembling breath, and he immediately went for his target again. Grabbing his target, He snatched you. Trapped you. Ripped you apart.

End dream :3

Panting. Shaking. Sweating. That's the words to describe you at this very moment. It had been 7:30am. You wanted to sleep, but you feared going back whatever the hell that place was . You finally calmed down and got ready.

You walked down to the kitchen. Slender went up to you looking quite annoyed.

"Could you please, make breakfast. Toby will not stop pestering me about it." He looked and sounded annoyed. "Sure." The usuals had been waiting at the table. You quickly made breakfast almost falling asleep with every move. Let me remind you why. Last night the time you went to bed, was 4am. And in the past three days. You've only had 6 hours of sleep. So you were pretty close to just dying.

Everyone got their food and ate their breakfast. Of course EJ had already had his 'breakfast'. You weren't really looking forward to training today. I mean with the lack of sleep, that'll really just kill you.

"So (Y/N)! You ready for training today?! I cant wait! To see who you're up against." Ben exclaimed. You didn't want anyone to worry about you but people were kinda questioning why you were taking so long to answer. "Uhhhhh,,,,, yeah I'm excited too." You said unsurely. "What's wrong (Y/N)?" Slenderman tried confronting you BUT, "N-nothing's wrong! I just stayed up a little to late... T-that's all." You cursed yourself for stuttering. Everyone eyed you for a second. "I hope you learned from your mistakes from last night then (Y/N)." Slenderman answered back to your response to the confrontation.

"Come on slendy! She was obviously bullshitting—!" Jeff swiftly got cut off by a glare and growl. "Language Jeffery." After that Jeff left clearly annoyed. Ben followed along, probably planning to play video games with Jeff.

Everyone went to do their own thing after breakfast. Some people went up to you after the incident at breakfast, including Jane.

You'd just gotten done with washing the dishes when walking, got hit by a certain persons shoulder.

"Hey! Watch it (L/N)!" 'Ugh this bitch again' you thought. "What do you want Jane?" You asked so you could get this over with already. "Oh, I just wanted to know why you were snogging one of my best friends boyfriend?." She "confronted". "Whoever told you that is full of shit, okay? I never did anything sexual with Toby. I just cooked him waffles and helped him wake up so he could sleep, I dont know, not standing up. Because it's clear that his girlfriend, doesn't give two fucks about him." You went on. You wanted to confront clockwork over what had happened. You threw it into janes face that her apparent best friend, was a liar.

"Sh-sh-shut up!" She responded with, clearly at a lost for words. "Out of all the ways to 'tell me' to be quiet, you only use the simplicity of saying, 'shut up'? Hah. I wonder how I let you even touch me in that fight from yesterday. I was pretty bad but still, you only managed to hit me once. The tides have turned, haven't they?" You went off. You just stared at her. Waiting for her to speak. After a couple seconds she finally said, "Fine. Your win this time (L/N)." And she walked off. Ben directed his whisper to Sally, but everyone heard him, "tea spilt." You would've started wheezing if not so mad.

After she was out of view, you left your gaze to focus on walking. You were kinda wobbling being more truthful. Successfully remember where the trading room was, you began to walk to the training room where most people would probably be. You weren't wrong either. Their were people murmuring about you, asking their fellow killer questions like, "I wonder how (Y/N) will do today" or "I wonder who she's going up against". You smirked. You felt happy. You felt acceptance. You were quickly snapped out of that when slender had started talking to you about the training you were doing today.

"You will be going up against Ben today (Y/N). This is supposed to specifically test your skills in speed." He told you. You didnt think the thing you wanted to think at all. Mainly because slendy would've known what had happened. "I hope you do well (Y/N). A lot of people want to see you succeed in the training." You blushed and smiled at his words. "I hope I do well to slendy." You giggled. You looked over and you caught Toby staring at you. He quickly averted his eyes away from you back to Ben.

Toby's POV  (didn't see that one coming did ya ;) )

I'd been looking at (Y/N) for so long that I almost didn't catch she looked back at me. "Hey, uh dude? You okay? You've been eyeing (Y/N)..." Ben questioned. "O-oh. I'm oka-kay dude. D-don't wo-worry." I responded back with. "Okay lol. For a second it looked like you'd been ignoring me for (Y/N)." Ben teased. "Y-yeah." I laughed. It's strange though,  since the beginning I've had these extremely strange.... feelings.. towards (Y/N).. it's so weird and.... new..? To me? No, I've felt these feelings before.. but with clockwork. Wait.... No.. never mind about that thought..

Authors POV in your POV (we back bitches)

You started walking to the side room to wait and "prepare" yourself for what was about to go down. You just say there for a while. So close to falling asleep... "(Y/N)? Please come out." You had been shaken up from Slendy just popping into your head like that. "Sorry! I must've spaced out.." You apologized for yourself with a really shitty excuse.

"Get in your fighting positions please. We will start in 30 seconds." You didn't get into any position. You just stood there. You were slightly hunched over, due to the fact you were so tired. "Oh my god!!!! You're going up against me!!! What a coincidence (it'll be like; KA- WEEKIE-DINK yknow What I'm sayin) You chuckled. You noticed how Ben hadn't moved into any position as well. "10 more seconds." You were a little anxious due to this test being completely about speed, and your sleep being non existent. You should've canceled it.

"3, 2, 1, FIGHT." Slenderman announced.

The fight began. You seen Ben glitch you assumed it was going to be behind you. Correct. You swiftly turned around and grabbed Ben by the collar of his tunic and threw him down. You were about to summon your scythe, but as you were about to say the words you began to feel drowsy. Your vision had failed on you, and you passed out. You could only hear faint noises. But for now, you took the chance to rest.

A/N

Okay I think I'm going to explain to you guys next chapter who lives in the house and how the house is set up. Who's your next door roommate and shit like that. But anyways....

HAPPY 100+ READS!

For this event, I wanted to make this chapter extra long and I decided I was going to edit the first chapter. If you want you can go ahead and check it out. It's way better than the last time, and I'm much more proud of it. I'm just letting everyone know that on almost all of this.... I was dying from laughter.

Bye~

Next Update; 0-6 days

| 2011 words |

Time Estimate
| PUBLISHED |

Status
| EDITED |

Published
| ??? |

Word count
| 2134 words |

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 7.9K 42
"So you're a virgin, then." He says it so blatantly it rattles me to the core. "No! I mean, would it matter if I were?" "I suppose not," he muses, hi...
537K 17.4K 83
༶•┈┈ ♛ ┈┈•༶ "You really want me to shy away like I used to? Like your little mouse?" I pierce him with every word. The Darkling stares back and for...
1.1M 40.6K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
26.7K 450 12
I like my inner demons and I apologise if I spell any names wrong or if its ooc. Have a good time reading this! oh my god thank yall so much for read...