Rising Sun

By SammieElis

Having to change into a vampire was not planned by Bella. Getting her parents killed and having to move to an... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1 : New Life
Chapter 2 : My New Home
Chapter 3: A New Beginning
Chapter 4 : A little of the past
Chapter 5: The Cullens
Notice
Chapter 6:The Wolves
Notice
Notice
Chapter 7 : The starting
Chapter 8 : The changes
Chapter 9: Truth or Dare
Chapter 10: The Day
Chapter 11: Stranger
Chapter 12: Training Day 1
Chapter 13: Our little guest
Chapter 14: The Nomads
Chapter 15: Replacement training
Chapter 16:Leaving Part 1
Chapter 17: Leaving Part 2
Chapter 18: Meeting the Natrix
Chapter 19: Meeting the Natrix Part 2
Chapter 20: Meeting the Natrix Part 3
Chapter 21 = Meeting the Natrix Part 4
Chapter 22: Change of Plans
Chapter 23: Volterra
Chapter 24: The Grand Meeting
Chapter 25: Headache
Chapter 26: Missing
Chapter 27: Tanya
Chapter 28: Remembering
Chapter 29: Memories' back
Chapter 30: Memories' back Part 2
Chapter 31: Betrayal
Chapter 32: Misunderstanding
Notice
Chapter 33: Zac
Chapter 34: Back Home
Chapter 35: New Discoveries
Chapter 36: Too much to handle
Chapter 37: What happened?
Chapter 38: Plan
Chapter 39: Zac's Story
Chapter 41: L.A.
Chapter 42: Funny
Chapter 43: Death
Chapter 44: Surprise
Chapter 45: A new school
Chapter 46: A new School Life
Chapter 47: A True Feeling
Chapter 48:Truth or Dare
Chapter 49:Angry Alice
Chapter 50: Bad Temper
Chapter 51:Unexpected
Chapter 52: Uh Oh A New Secret Revealed
Chapter 53: Plans?
Chapter 54: Special
Chapter 55 : The Fairy World
Chapter 56: The War
IMPORTANT (DO NOT IGNORE!!)

Chapter 40: Things Falling Apart

1.5K 35 2
By SammieElis

Bella's P.O.V.

Now I’m just chilling out in the living room with the family. Emmett and Jasper are thumb wrestling, Rosalie and Alice are planning another shopping trip toSeattle,Carlisle and Esme are just cuddling on the couch while Edward and I were just cuddling on one of the love seat. Zac went out to get some supplies for the training which he says ‘it’ll help the training more’. I’m just thinking about everything while Edward was just watching me.

Suddenly I got a message from Zac. It sounded really important and I immediately zoomed out.

‘Bella! Bella! Tanya found out about everything. She’s coming soon to the Cullen’s house. You all have to move and fast. You can’t let her catch you. Go to the Volturi they can help you and use your powers Bella. Run before it’s too late before she catch you. you can’t let that happen, you have to stay alive.’ It ended right after that sentence and I can’t get Zac’s messages or thoughts anymore.

I got back to reality and started to cry. He’s gone. Zac’s gone forever, he risks his life for us. Edward must had read the message because the moment I was finished everything was packed and ready to go. Emmett and Jasper were loading the cars with all our things. We’ll be taking all the cars and everything that we need to Volterra.

Carlislewas on the phone talking to someone I’m guessing Aro. Rosalie, Alice and Edward were comforting me, telling me that everything’s alright. It’s not with Zac gone, Tanya ready to kill us, the war and my life. It’s all falling apart, my life’s not the same it’s a lot more worst than before.

Edward had to carry me to the car because I won’t stop cry and won’t move an inch. It’s all gone, I can’t believe it. What had I done to deserves all this. I just want a normal life with my family and Edward. We left the house around 7 o’clock. I took one last glance of the house and we were on our way to the airport.

It took us 20 minutes to arrive there with all our driving skills. The boys all took the bags and check us all in while we girls went to park the cars at the permanent car park we have at the airport. I was the first one to park my car and I was just waiting next to Edward’s Volvo for the other girls.

Alicecame out a few minutes later followed by Rosalie then Esme. All four of us walked into the airport together and searched for our mates. They were all at the check in point with all our bags.Carlisleseems to be arguing with the man at the check in counter. We walked towards them and went to stand by our men. Everyone was watching the argue beside. I stood beside Edward and sent him a message.

‘Edward what’s happening? Is something wrong?’ he looked down at me and just smiled a bit. I switch on my mind reading power and thoughts came rushing in. I ignored them all and just focused on Edward’s thoughts. I nodded at him to tell him to that I’d already switch on my power. I got his thoughts and they were quite annoying because I can also hear someone else’s thought through Edward’s mind.

‘Yes apparently the flight is delay andAlicejust saw a vision of Tanya gaining on to us and catching us all. So if we can’t get another flight to somewhere else fast we’ll be traveling on feet.’ I looked atAlicethen at Edward. I just nodded my head and waited for them to get it over with. After 10 minutes they were still arguing. I looked at Edward with a frustrated look on my face. I sent him another message through my mind.

‘Edward how long is this going to take? I think we better take the car or run instead.’ He nodded and went over to Carlisle. He whispered into Carlisle’s ear and he came back to stand at my side.Carlisle let it go and we took our bags before leaving the airport. We walked back to the car park quickly and putted all our bags in before getting in our cars. Edward quickly started the car and we sped of to our destination.

Apparently we still haven’t figure out where to settle in yet so we’re just going to go toL.A.for awhile since it’s always sunny there which gives us an advantage.Alicewas super excited to go to L.A. because of the shops there but she needs to bring me along with her with sucks.

I hated shopping with Alice as much as I hated human food. It’s not because of Alice but because of the clothes Alice picked for me. I can survive with a pair of jeans and t-shirts but ever since last time Alice had burned all my clothes and replace them with all the clothes she bought.

It’s a 15 hours car trip from Forks to L.A even if we don’t need to rest. The time we left Forks was 8 something so we’ll be arriving at L.A. at around 11 o’clock tomorrow. It was so boring in the car, Edward and I didn’t speak to each other the whole trip so I was just listening to the radio when ‘One more night by Maroon 5’ came on. I strated to sing along and by the time I know it I was dancing to it too.

One more night- Maroon 5

You and I go hard at each other like we're going to war 

You and I go rough, we keep throwing things and slamming the door 

You and I get so damn dysfunctional, we stopped keeping score 

You and I get sick, and I know that we can't do this no more 

But baby there you go again, there you go again, making me love you 

Yeah, I stopped using my head, using my head let it all go 

Got you stuck on my body, on my body like a tattoo 

And now I'm feeling stupid, feeling stupid crawling back to you 

So I cross my heart and I hope to die 

That I'll only stay with you one more night 

And I know I said it a million times 

But I'll only stay with you one more night 

Try to tell you no, but my body keeps on telling you yes 

Try to tell you stop, but your lipstick got me so out of breath 

I'll be waking up in the morning, probably hating myself 

And I'll be waking up feeling satisfied, but guilty as hell 

But baby there you go again, there you go again, making me love you 

Yeah I stopped using my head, using my head let it all go 

Got you stuck on my body, on my body like a tattoo 

And now I'm feeling stupid, feeling stupid crawling back to you 

So I cross my heart and I hope to die 

That I'll only stay with you one more night 

And I know I said it a million times 

But I'll only stay with you one more night 

Yeah baby give me one more night 

Well baby there you go again, there you go again, making me love you 

Yeah I stopped using my head, using my head let it all go 

Got you're stuck on my body, on my body like a tattoo 

Yeah... yeah... yeahhhh 

So I cross my heart and I hope to die 

That I'll only stay with you one more night 

And I know I said it a million times 

But I'll only stay with you one more night 

Yeah baby give me one more night 

So I cross my heart and I hope to die 

That I'll only stay with you one more night 

And I know I said it a million times 

But I'll only stay with you one more night 

Oh baby gimme one more night 

The moment the song finished we were almost arriving at L.A., it’s just a few more hours of car ride then we’ll be there. Edward was stopping at a gas station to refill the car’s gas because it’s running quite low. He went to the counter to pay while I sat in the car waiting. It was now 6 in the morning.

(¯´•._.• є∂ιтє∂ •._.•´¯)

▌│█║▌║▌║ ÄĻĻ ŖÏĠȞȚŚ ŖËŚËŖVËĐ ║▌║▌║█│▌

VOTE!!

FAN!!

COMMENT!!

ElizaXx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 2.6K 26
Y/n moves to Forks, Washington with her dad and step-mom. She arrives around the same time as Bella Swan. Luckily the two new kids become friends. Bu...
522K 9.9K 25
Bella Swan's cousin, Emma Jenkins, is visiting Forks, WA for the first time in three years. She was born a werewolf, but at the age of twenty she was...
146K 2.8K 17
Moving to Forks just before graduation was something that Dani Swan didn't think was going to happen but it did. And falling for Emmett Cullen was no...
187K 7.4K 48
Isabella Marie Swan ruined Edward Cullen in Forks Washington in 2008. Twelve years later, in Alaska, can Holly Fletcher be the brooding vampire's sal...