As a Manager.

By soosann3

It's about one girl who becomes the manager of seventeen boy band , now let's see what happens between this g... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.

Chapter 4.

174 4 0
By soosann3

Then we went inside and was greeted by Scoups band mates.

Then I glanced at Vernon and saw him staring at me.

Then he smiled and waved at me so I also waved at him.

Then I said, " Aish today I don't have work so I will be with you guys I think ".

Then I sat in the couch and Dino came and said, " noona can I play games in your phone my battery is gonna die so can I ".

I nodded.

Then I gave him my phone then we all gathered around and started talking and at that time the notification came and Dino came to me and said, " it's your dad message ".

Then all looked towards me and I took the phone and saw the message.

From dad,

Today I think I will give you and seventeen band mates a holiday so please take rest cause yesterday you did over work so today you just take holiday so you can hang out with them.

Then I said, " okay guys I really don't have any works so he told me to rest cause I overworked yesterday so he told me to hang out with you all because today is a holiday for you all too he mentioned that ".

Then they all were very happy and screamed and Dino then took my phone again then I said, " what to do ".

Then they shrugged.

" let's play a game ", DK said.

" We are not kids ", me and others said in unison.

Then I felt like my head is gonna explode because I didn't sleep in time so I said, " what ever it is you all decide for now I will just rest abit my head is paining".

Then I went to the couch and I slept.

After few hours ~

I woke up and saw them all playing games and Dino was still stuck with my phone then I said, " okay Dino now time up I slept for one hours and you were playing it for whole one hours so stop it ".

Then he nodded and gave me.

" by the way Han Jisung or something messaged you ", he said then smirked at me .

" ah he's just my brothers band mates and mine he's just a friend ", I said then he went.

I saw it was 12:00 pm so I said, " okay guys treat on me ".

They all looked shocked and said, " what ".

" I mean I'm hungry and I know probably you all would be hungry like hell so lets get going to the BBQ", I said then they all screamed.

" but only us no fun so I will call my friends and Chan and his mates ", I said and called Kyun Hu.

" hey ", I said.

" yes eonnie what's up ", she said.

" fine what about you ", I said.

" me too so why did you call me ", she said.

" I called you because we are going for BBQ so I don't want me and seventeen all the band to go alone so I called you and I'm gonna call Natsume and Chan so that they all can come and enjoy with us so please do come ", I said then she was very excited I can hear her voice.

" okay I'm in I'm coming ", she said.

" and treat is on me cause father have put many money's in my ATM so I want to finish it ", I said then she squealed.

" okay I'm coming who will come to pick me up ", she said.

" should I send Jun ", I said then laughed.

" Yah eonnie ", she said and I laughed.

"obviously you will come with Monsta x and please tell them  I invited them so come with them if they don't believe you then call me I will tell them ", I said then she laughed.

" okay bye ", she said then hung up.

End of conversation ~

Now the time to call Chan oppa.

He picked up in one ring what a brother I have.

"yes Sis what's up ",he said in English .

" nothing just do come in BBQ with us I mean let's go to BBQ me and seventeen are going so I thought we will call you and your band mates and Monsta x and my friends too and treat is on me dad have put many money in my ATM so I want to finish it so let's go ", I said then he said, " okay I will inform my band mates and we will come with Natsume manager ".

Then I laughed.

" okay bro come with your manager Natsume ", I said then laughed.

Then he hung up.

End of conversation ~

Then I called Natsume.

"hey manager Natsume that's what my bro calls you right", I said.

Then she laughed and said, " yeah now why did you call me ".

" come with my brother and his band mates we are going to BBQ cause me and seventeen was about to go then I thought why not call you all so treat is on me so do come kyun Hu is also coming with Monsta x ", I said .

" okay ", she said.

End of conversation ~

" okay guys I called stray kids,  my friends and Monsta x ", I said then they all were screaming.

" together we are 32 ", Jun said then I nodded.

" okay then let's go ", they said.

" but did you tell them the address ", Vernon asked.

" nope I didn't but they know the address of that BBQ ", I said then they nodded.

Then I carried my bag then went with Scoups bro.

Then I went in the front I mean I sit in the front seat with Scoups bro.

Then after that was his band mates then after 15 minutes we reached there infront of BBQ.

You all must be wondering that fan girls will come and will hurt them or whatever don't worry cause they just don't disturb their peace when they are outside.

Then we went inside and saw that grandmother is still here then I said, " grandma 32 seats for us ".

Then she nodded and she knows what I said to her.

Then we all sit in the seat then wait for others to come then here comes my brother , his band mates and my bestie So Natsume.

Then I went and hugged my bro .

Then he hugged back then all the other did and I hugged my bestie and Han said, " why didn't you answer my text ".

" sorry I was in my nap and my phone was with dino who was busy playing games in my phone ", I said then he nodded.

He knows that I don't lie if I lie also he knows eventually.

Then here comes Kyun Hu and Monsta x.

Then I went and hugged her then I know Monsta x very well because Scoups band mates and Monsta x are very close so we all hugged each other and we all sitted in the biggest dinning table ever.

Then in my left was Han and in my right was Vernon then the grandma came and I said, " thank you grandma ".

She smiled and said, " anything for you my daughter ".

Then all others except for Chan,  Scoups,  Kyun Hu and Natsume was chill others was like what the heck daughter.

" chill guys I sometimes come with my bros sometimes with my friends so she call me daughter ", I said then they all nodded.

Then I did the BBQ then we all ate it and she brought tteokbokki so we all ate it.

It was little spicy but also we ate it.

Then after that eating some were talking and some were just eating.

Then I went from the side and went to pay.

Then I was about to pay when my two bro came and said, " let's make it half".

Then I glared at them and Chan said, " yeah let's make half,  half ".

" I will pay half you pay half and you pay half ", Scoups said.

Then I said, " no need ".

But also they insist so I nodded and agreed so we payed half , half.

Then after paying we went to the table then both my brothers hand was linked in my shoulder so I was in the middle and in left was Scoups bro and in right was Chan bro .

Then I was shorter than them.

Then I smiled and they both were teasing me like playing with my hair and another was pulling my cheek but slowly.

Then I just smiled and others was looking in awe.

" you three are looking so cute  like protecting the sister and you two look like body guards ", Shownu said.

Then we all laughed.

" Yah Shownu hyung keep down ", Scoups said.

Then I chuckled then I said, " okay guys lets go today is the holiday of me and seventeens so if you all free we can go and hang out ", I said then they all nodded.

" okay guys lets go ", I said then they nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stay tune for the next chapter and don't worry I'm the next chapter I will surely make Vernon and Sunhees Pov.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 81 88
Just a Chanlix. It's kinda crappy at the start, but it gets way better a little later on so please give it a chance! DISCLAIMER! THIS STORY IS FICTI...
8.3K 375 11
"The CEO Jungkook found interesting SeokJin to be hire and what will happen to them if interesting a thing became hot and spicy .. This is short sto...
74.7K 2.1K 31
#85 in jihoon #78 in dk Becoming a manager of 13 boys is already no easy task. But what to do when feelings start to evolve? Drama, love and crossov...
140 68 29
this is the Second book of mine. I hope you all like it and want to read more