Call Me Dirty Minded

By RebelleMysteries

Highest Rank #5 in Humour - Skye Einstein isn't your particular girl, even if she's the great grandchild of A... More

All Rights Reserved
1. Amazeberries
2. What to Do & What Not to Do (New Kid's List)
3. Mr. Goddess or Mr. God?
4. Hit My Humerous
5. Ass Fetish
6. Paint Me Wet
7. Drool Over the Artist
8. Call My Family Eccentric
9. Ms. Coffee & Mr Delicious Italian Teacher
10. Perks of Showering Naked
11. Suffocate in Squeezes
12. Le Butt Clutcher
13. Wet White T'shirts
14. Dirty Brownies
15. Surprises
16. Erotic Morning Voices
17. She's Excited He's Not
18. Girls Know How to Control the Balls
19. Boys in Lingerie
20. The Dirty Girl Got Me Whipped
21. My Anaconda Don't!
22. The Definition of a Real Man
24. Lights? Nah, Cookies and Batman!
25. The Smart, Strong, Horny, Naughty, Dirty-Minded and the Sexy
26. Sleeping Doritos
27. Beauty or the Beast
28. The Heart of Life
29. That is Zit!
30. The Fallen Angel
31. Kiss Me Slowly
32. Hello Badboy Bestfriend Awkward Hello Mr Goddess
33. You Chose the Right One
34. Cookie Thief
35. Borrowed Undies & A Road Trip
36. Dying a Virgin
37. F*ckbewb
38. C'est La Vie
39. Wicked Wolf and Little Red
40. Skye's Delicious Addiction
41. Soaked Mattresses & Mistresses
42. Entire Student Body Eating His Baked Goodies
43. Moans of Ecstasy
44. Hitting Hard Balls
45. Purchasing Diks & Dikheads
46. Upgraded Biters//Reduced Balls
47. Shrek is Loved in Cumberland
48. Wet Dreams
49. Goldilocks
50. Slipped Inside
51. Hits Runs & Regrets
52. Underneath the Erotic Fabrication Called Dustin
53. Dustin's Bulge
54. The Absent Truth
55. Dr Penny Trait
56. Buttered Her Muffin
57. Tattooed Heads
58. Twiddling Lips
59. Jiggling and Giggling
60. Oral Presentation
61. Period.
62. Fuzzy Holes
63. Jace Daddy
64. How to Cure a Hang Over

23. Naughty Boys Always Have to Pay

11.2K 499 56
By RebelleMysteries

Chapter 23

Naughty Boys Always Have to Pay

Semi - Charmed Life

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

School. Highschool. The place to be through adolescence that entails education. 4-5 classes a day of a 75 minute lesson that comprimises with useless information that helps us with nothing in the future. Unless of course you want to be Albert Einstein, sadly, I don't want to meet that expectation. Sorry great grandfather, hope you're acing them math equations up there with other deceased intelligent men.

But seriously, what is school? They expect you to ace information of a billion words a class and remember them word for word. I swear my brain cells are minusing by the minute just to hear there's a surprise test. I guess in the future I can handle it if I had some talent, become a proffessional DJ? Or a choreographer? I'm a great dancer... sometimes. Or a rapper? I can rap superbass really good... but that's it. I mean... I don't even have a talent except the specialty of staring at delicious males and drooling. I seem to have the great aspect of raging hormones and curiosity, and let's not forget the endless thoughts of taking everything in to great priority of dirtiness.

I guess I can be a head of a brothel house.

Nah.

I can be the director for a porno.

Nah.

Proffesional Scientist on sexual sheet.

Nah.

Do they even get paid good money? And in no way will I become a stripper, I have diginity! Nah, I know what I'll become. A McDonalds manager, that's where people have failed in life tend to become. And I am a failure, sorry Great Grandfather. Plus you get free food.

"Alright let's not forget work experience guys! Preferrably you should try to contact where you want to have work involvement now rather than later. Best time to show out your talent! And who knows, maybe they'll even hire you?"

I mentally roll my eyes over the fact I have no talent and I'm screwed. My cheerful Career Advisor Ms Cherry is probably one of the best teacher's in this school, she understands you a sheet load. She's always there to listen and understand and help you get on your right path in life and always gives us a choice of candy just before we leave her office. And it was as if she read me because she walked up to my desk.

"Skye, are you okay?"

I give a snort noted in sarcasm, "of course, I've got so much going for me that I'm like Einstein. Pun, get it?" So dry.

Ms Cherry gave a small chuckle shaking her head, "Hilarious Skye, you don't necessarily need a talent to have your chosen place to work for the time being. It's just more of an easier option, do something you enjoy. Anything you enjoy?"

"Singing horribly, dancing wildly, eating cookies, and majority of misinterpreting everything to dirty. I really believe I can get a job I'll enjoy, by those amazeberries traits" sarcastic was my name for that lesson.

She looked down and opened my little booklet of different jobs in various categories. Skipping a couple of pages her fingers land on a dessert store, cookies was one of their main dishes. My eye petruded to the size of balls. I grinned mischievously as Ms Cherry grinned back knowing well that I was heaps excited. She then nodded and walked away like a boss. See why I love her?

I tap my pen looking through the sheets of where I'll be working for for a week, sheets for me to write down details and for the employer. So many sheets. I apologise to the many trees that were crucial victims.

I open my laptop searching through its site and wrote down the contact details. Effectively I ended up writing an email to the main chef of the dessert store, I made sure it sounded really good with a lot of synonyms. Just as I was about to hit send I heard a laugh.

"Are you seriously using your email of SexyThinkerSkye420? OH MY GOD hahaha" I frown turning to find no other than Carter Landon laughing his ass off a little too much, and did he have to say that so damn loud? Everyone turned staring at me wide eyes. Hey! What can I say? Since a kid I had a very colourful imagination of dirty things. Look, everyone has that embarrassing email they haven't changed since childhood. Well some do but I'm one of the authentic lazy ones.

I stand up pinching Carter's ear. "Shut up, it's better than HotBoySwaggyCart@gmail.com, don't think I didn't forget your little email too since 11"

Carter's reddened face proved to the whole class of his little hypocritical secret. I let go of his ear as his face turned hard. "You so want me so bad, just confess it Einstein!"

I snickered sitting back in my seat crossing my arms. "Your petty imagination has growned to the point you need to be taken to the asylum"

"Oh please Skye, since kids you always had that little sparkle in your eyes when we all hung out"

"Pfft, you're kidding right? Since when did we hung out other than with Ryan, Joshua and Jace huh? Never alone"

Carter smirked running his hands through his short hair. "Say what you want sweety pie but every time we hung out, in a group or not. You had that little sparkle of desire. If I'm not the one you're crushing on since kids, then who?" Carter cockily smiled sitting on Kayden's desk beside us. Poor guy he was just filling his forms and he couldn't interject or Carter will make his life a living hell.

Standing back up I put more effort, because I'm a very good person and shove Carter off Kayden's desk. Kayden looks up giving me a small smile mouthing thankyou. Kayden is pretty good looking, wavy brown hair and green eyes hideing in those nerd glasses, still a good thing to stare throughout class.

Skye really? Choosing your class victims at a time where Carter is literally grabbing your ass right now?

Fork me dead. Asshole is grabbing my ass.

I turn slapping away his hand then slapping his chin upwards hitting his top jaw making a chatter.

"Bitch!" He shouts rubbing his jaw.

Ms Cherry casually watches the whole scene from her desk probably rooting for me. I really tend to be the class's entertainment. Maybe I should be an entertainer? Oooh a youtuber! Yes I should-

"Go Skye!" Kayden shouts out snapping me back in reality and making me smile at him. Turning back to Carter he just glares then smirks once again looking me up and down in my dark denim tight jeans and 3 quarter sleeved tee with the top bit a little buttoned down. He licked his creepy ass lips in a disgusting way that made me want to gag on him.

"Last time I checked, you're the one who sniffs butts and is sexually frustrated. So excuse me bitch. Oh and please go disinfect Kayden's desk, I bet you contaminated it with your STDs"

Carter shook his head still smiling like a 'Here's Johny!' face. He's so filthy, god.

"Can you wipe that smug look off your face please?"

"Awh... baby you be using manners on me, how sweet" Carter winks making me feel sick. So I did what I know I'm pretty good at, punch him. I lean my arm back to hit the dumbf*ck hard and that's when my brother so then happily joined class, late.

"Woah, Skye Skye Skye what are you doing to Twiddle Dumb?" Ryan questions standing by me. Carter just glares at the nickname and shrugs. "She wants me man, pulling my shirt and everything"

Ryan sarcastically laughed then grabbed his shirt lifting him up a little and glaring so damn hard I swear lasers were about to shoot out of his eyes.

"You're fetish over my sister is getting old now don't yah think? so if you act like a little shit one more time or you land one more finger on her. You better sleep with one eye open" Ryan literally spat out in Carter's face. Ryan protectively grabbed my hand and shoved Carter away making him stumble. I sit back down in satisfaction and poke my tongue out at Carter's priceless face. Ryan sits on the left side of me laughing.

"Well lookey lookey here, brother is in love and finally stood his ground. I'm loving this new you" I smile nudging him, he instantly blushes by the mention of 'in love' making me smile.

"Pssh, I was always standing my ground but I knew you could handle yourself... and the in love bit? Well..." Ryan drifts off holding the 'well' and grins.

"Hold up! Am I missing something? Are you two official!" I whisper shout in anticipation.

"No.. but I did sleep at her house the other day"

"Did you seriously get in her panties already?" I growl. I swear if he took advantage of Alexis I will chop his-

"No! just slept over, it was heaps late so I couldn't go home and she invited me to stay over... and I did"

I squeal clutching his arm and squeezing it. "Oh My Amaze Forking Berries! Ahhh"

"Shh Skye... aha but yeah... Alexis" He looks back up smiling dreamily humming an old tune of our great grand parents. "The Very Thought of You"

I leaned on my chin smiling at my whipped brother. I'm happy for him and Alexis, I hope no one ruins it or else I'll chop their-

Ringg

Thank the lord. Home.

I immediately grab Ryan's arms and sprint with my nearly falling books and side bag.

"Woah what's the rush Skye?"

"We need to make your date PURR-FECT" I shout through the busy halls of highschool. Ugh that word makes me lose brain cells too. We quickly shuffle through the crowd and land in the carpark.

"She's the one. And when I say The One I mean... the one! Like soulmate and that sheet. So leggo and grab everything that will make your night special. By the way, do you still have Carter's card from last week?"

Ryan laughs getting in his car, "Yeah why?"

I smirk getting inside as well and buckling my seatbelt.

"Naughty boys always have to pay."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

757K 18.8K 45
In a small New England town there lives a girl. A quirky, spirited McDonald’s cashier named Nikki Davenport. As a charismatic drama freak, she should...
3K 509 19
Skye Templeton is sick of living in a small village in the Scottish Highlands where everyone knows every single little thing about her. She's tired o...
99 4 17
' "Where are they, Jace? We are going to be late for class." I stated in an irritated tone. Jace just chuckled at me and clapped me on the shoulder...
859K 23.3K 77
She lives her life to the fullest as she is love by everyone in her home, where everyone supports and cheers for her. Some things also somewhat make...