In the same classroom as them...

By KaiwaiiAngelsan

My life is changing completely after I found out... I'm in the same classroom as the Hetalia characters! What... More

Chapter 1: Meeting them!
Chapter 2: Surprise! They are real
Chapter 3: Not so pleasant encounter
Chapter 4: Relationships,conversations and more plans
Chapter 5: Love is everywhere
Chapter 6: If it's not my past,why am I crying?
Chapter 7: I'm happy no matter what!
Chapter 8: Everything is right in love and war... And exams
Chapter 9: Gymnastics,tricks and falling (in love)
Nice to sweet you: Brownies~
Nice to sweet you: Macaroons~
Nice to sweet you: Black Forest Cake~
Chapter 10: Speechless... Literally
Chapter 11: (Un)Expected Guests
Chapter 12: Which color suits me?
Chapter 13: Fun in the sun (and the curse of puberty)
Chapter 14: Our special kiss~
Chapter 15: Dead-end street
Chapter 16: Ready,set... FIGHT!
Chapter 17: Special Song
Chapter 18: Parties and horses
Chapter 19: We meet again!
Chapter 20: What (not) to wear
Chapter 21: The Terrible Prank
Chapter 22: The surprise trip! (Preparations and departure)
Chapter 23: The surprise trip! (Arrival and first night)
Chapter 24: A rather awkward morning
Chater 25: The surprise trip! We get lost...
Chapter 26: The old ball game showdown
Chapter 27:The Fangirl?
Chapter 28: Family
Chapter 29: Grandpa-sitting (?)
Chapter 31: Halloween event
Chapter 32: Gift-buying!
Chapter 33: Happy Christmas!
MOAR UPDATES

Chapter 30: Food for thought

38 5 11
By KaiwaiiAngelsan

*Author's notes*

A WHILE AGO AND HAD 2,03K READS AND NOW I HAVE 2,22K READS! WOO PARTY! *confetti rains all over you* HETALIA WORLD STARS WOO!

I've been getting a bit of writer's block lately sorry...

I feel all I do here is apologize (sorry) BUT SCHOOL IS KILLING ME,it's been one month and I've had 10 exams and that is terrible.

FRIGGIN HOMEWORK!

Allons-y!

***************************

-Eat a little! Come on!- I begged Ludwig just to eat one little bite of pudding.

-Nien it has too much sugar,and you shouldn't be eating that anyway!- he said.

-It's especially ordered,I waited a long time for this to be delivered,now open wide and eat!- I ordered a special chocolate-vanilla pudding with cream and I was being nice for sharing it.

-Is that pudding?- Arthur asked. -I actually have some food i Meade myself!- he said proudly. He opened his bento-like lunch box and...

English cooking has a reputation of being bad already and this was terrible. I could hear from a distance some unmanly french screaming.

-Well,that's not the dessert...- said Arthur angrily when he saw everyone's reaction to his cooking skills. Then he opened a little red package with a bow on it.

-Woah! Arthur-san,that looks delicious.- said Kiku. All sorts of treats were packed there:cookies,muffins,homemade candy. And it all looked very good to me!

-You can have some Isabel,dear. My mum made too much actually. Here.- he handed me a piece of a sugar cookie. And of course I ate it

-HMM! This tastes so good!- I said.

-Doesn't it?- said Arthur,almost frying from happiness. Valeria looked at me from a distance and I heard her say

-Don't tell me Isa had the same bad taste as my brother...-

After school,I had a meeting with Elizaveta to go eat some waffles near the museum in the Chico park. I didn't tell Ludwig because he would probably get mad if he knew I was eating "too much sugar". I waited patiently when I saw Elizaveta rushing and saying

-Isabel-chan! Hey! Meet Emma-chan!- she said as she hugged me. Behind her came a girl with blond,short hair with a red bow ties around her head.

It was Belgium! Emma Peeters!

-Hello! Nice to meet you!- she said cheerfully as she hugged me too.

-I'm Isabel.- I said smiling.

-Isabel-chan is Ludwig's girlfriend!- said Liz patting my head.

-Oh! So cute! Ah! There it is!- said Emma as she spotted a truck that said in big golden letters "Belgian Waffles". We walked/ran pass a fountain.

-Lets go!- said Liz as she grabbed my hand. The man in the truck greeted us and then asked

-What do you want? We have waffles with chocolate sauce,caramel,Nutella and berries too!-

-I want two please,it's hard to find good waffles here! They are so tasteless and taste like merde!- said Emma doing a sour face. The clerk then said

-It's your lucky day,miss! This company was founded by a Belgian family that said the same,so these waffles sure are Belgian!- he then got the two waffles Emma ordered and handed them.

-I want one with caramel.- I said as Emma began to chow down her two waffles.

-Make it two.- said Liz.

-Ah~ That was so good!- said Emma. She walked towards a motorcycle and I could help but get near.

-Woah! You ride it?- I asked. Emma shook her head and then behind me came a tall man,his hair was up (probably with a lot of hair gel) and he had a little scar on his front.

NETHERLANDS! It was him,REALLY!

-I'm the one that rides...- said Jan Whillem or Holland,as he put on a brown leather jacket. -I can give you a ride home too,if you have cash...- he stretched his hand in front of me,like if he was waiting for me to pay.

-Eh... Sorry. I don't have money. I'm Isabel,nice to meet you.- I said,I knew already that Jan was stingy and blunt.

-Jan. You look nice enough. I would like to get to know you better,we could manage some business.- he said as he took out a cigarette and placed it on his mouth. He got in the motorbike and Emma did too. She put on her helmet and waved to both of us.

-Bye! Let's go eat waffles again,Isa!- she said. Jan,quickly,got the motorbike running.

I got home and just as I entered my room my phone starts ringing.

-Hello~ Ludwig!- I said,sweetly. I could feel myself feel lighter and my heart jump.

-WHAT?! No "hello"! You went and ate calories right away! We start training tomorrow 4 a.m!- he yelled. Geez!

-What's wrong?- I asked. I kept my innocent little girl voice.

-You went and ate waffles! That's not healthy! Verdammt....- Ludwig calmed down a little.

-Ah... Well the waffle wasn't as sweet as you~- I said in a flirtatious way,just so he could get embarrassed. I could picture his face getting flustered with red!

-A-ah... I... I'm just worried you're not healthy that's all...- he said,stuttering (kawaii~) and then he told something to someone -I have to go... Just don't eat anything else... Wiedersehen bis morgen.- and he hung up.

I knew I had to prove I wasn't getting fat.

So you know,I was... Well,only in my pajama bottoms and a bra. To see if I got a muffin top. So I went and punched my sides...

And...

I did have one. I suddenly was shocked.

-Probably they just got me paranoid. That's all...- I said. I hoped.

Next day,I got to school and it was pretty obvious that I looked a bit down. And disappointed.

-Yo,Isabel! Don't look so down okay?- said Alfred to me.

-Y-yeah it's just that... I have a itty-witty muffin top and I made big deal about it.- then I chuckled. Well,tried.

-Lemme check!- said Alfred then he grabbed my sides and squished them.

Oh gosh... Why?

-DUDES! Isabel has a muffin top! Like me!- said the hyper American and then he laughed. I just grabbed his hands and pushed him away.

-That was rude.- I said,containing my urge to sling an insult at him.

-It's okay,actually!- said the American as he laughed -With this non-stopping rain and cold,you better pack up in some calories that way you don't get a cold! I tried to convince Kate to go to McDonald's but she didn't agree...-

-You're right with the cold.- I looked up at the sky and saw the gray and dark clouds that blocked the sky.

-Welp,want to go eat after? I'll try to convince Kate to go the MacDo!- said Alfred happy again.

-Nein,not under my watch...- said Ludwig coldly,jumping off out of nowhere.

-Where did you come from? Are you stalking me?- I asked,gloomy looking.

-Eh... Uh... Maybe... Ja.- he answered trough his thick accent.

-Dude,that's... Whatevs.- commented Alfred.

-You know Ludwig... The only six pack I need in my life is the McDonalds chicken nuggets six pack... So if you don't mind,I'll go get myself some!- I said,smirking,amused by his surprised expression

-Ja,well I'll show you I have a better six pack than a pack of nuggets!- he said out of the blue.

-DUDE THAT SOUNDED SO FUNNY! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!- Alfred almost died of laughter and almost fell back.

-What's wrong?- said Kate as she came near and she also started smiling (laughter is contagious so).

-Ohonhonhon~ Ludwig wants to prove he's better than some nuggets~- said Francis,trying to hold back tears from his own statement.

-What? Etto...- Kiku looked weird,an tried to process the facts while Leen just laughed immediately.

-I'm sure I'm better than a pack of nuggets...- said Ludwig,embarrassed to me.

-Don't worry,nuggets aren't good boyfriends.- I said. -But Ludwig you have to promise me you won't criticize a girls food. It's a RULE!- I said the last word with emphasis,but did a weird accent and sounded more like "RURRRRUS"

-Who made that rule?- he asked.

-Internet...-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213 24 25
Harry is now a teacher and accidentally drinks the same potion once again. What's going to happen now that he's a teacher?
31.1K 372 17
What?! Hetalia is going to school!? Gossip, Romance, Pranks, and much more! Can the countries really get along?
1.9K 89 5
What will happen when a muslim in highschool dxd. Will he change the school, or something else will happen? Well how about we check it out! (I do not...
148K 4K 28
Your a new student attending Hetalia Academy. Thing is, its an all boys school, and you just so happen to be a girl. Will you be able to keep your se...