Vampire Academy Fanfic

By MESC123

Rose has somehow found herself in trouble and running away again. But this time... with Dimitri's baby? Chap... More

Hiiii!!!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
NOTICE - REALLY REALLY SORRY
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 22

169 2 0
By MESC123

"Comrade!" I shot up, covered in sweat, back in the bed that Dimitri and I shared. Only... where was he? I felt a weird sense of disorientation and a longing for him aching deep in my heart.

Strange, I thought. I see him all the time now, why do I miss him so much?

That reassured me, but it didn't change the fact that he was nowhere to be found. A little voice at the back of my head tried to reassure me with, "He probably just has some guardian duties, it's alright."

Yeah... what else would it be? Of course he has guardian duties to take care of, he can't be with me all the time. Feeling better, I lay back down and drifted into a peaceful sleep, feeling an odd sense of peace and happiness.
~~~~~
Sorry for the short chapter! Where do you guys think he's gone?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 5.3K 37
*A Vampire Academy AU fanfic* An AU fic that branches away from the main storyline during Shadow Kiss: after the cabin, fight, and cave rescue. Dimit...
55.8K 1.4K 35
What things could have been like if Dimitri was never turned int he rescue mission. All in Dimitri's POV. Packed full of fluff and lemons! Ranked: #1...
36.3K 1.2K 72
Something's going on with Rose. She's never been what anyone deems 'normal', especially after she became shadow kissed, but this is something else. T...
252K 6.4K 50
Join the journey of Rose and Dimitri's love for each other. Please forgive me about my writing in the first few chapters.I know its bad.Mostly in Ros...