Cake Sniffer

By YAMABEEBOP

A CEO is forced to get married to an irresistible rascal who calls him, "Cake Sniffer". 🐰⬆️ 🐯⬇️ Started: Ju... More

☆.。.:* Cake Sniffer ☆.。.:*
eggs
my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard
treaty of cupcakes
mistress
deepthroat
time schedule
bite me
worse
shh
magnet
masterchef
you commited, i'm your crime
emily
moody teenager
class-A bitch
desperate
Sit Still, Look Pretty
madeline
this is gospel
loafers
hawaiian pizza
call of duty
pup
you're welcome
baby<3
night cries, morning cries
thank you
sit still, look pretty pt.2
ramen
Happy
Anything
Reassurance
Peach
Liberating
Promise
Back Pain
Roasted like Beef
Good Boy
Reenactment
Ex
Happy
Argue
Selfish
Burger King
Did I Stutter?
Violet
I do too
You're Okay
Old Man
Baby Girl
Prom
~Epilogue~
(A/N)

professional brat

51.6K 2.4K 2.3K
By YAMABEEBOP

Third Person View

"Jungkook, dear."

Taehyung looked in their direction and saw a man standing by the large window, hands in his pocket. He looked utterly bored in this situation which made Taehyung a bit hopeful since maybe he wouldn't have to marry this prick.

"Meet Taehyung."
Taehyung scowled at his fashion sense, unlike his parents, he was wearing just a plain dress shirt tucked into some slacks.
Taehyung gave him a fake smile before rolling his eyes, looking at the other girl.

She looked rather out of place, she wasn't dressed like them as she shyly stood in a corner, rubbing her forearm.
Now, Taehyung was a brat and immature but he was unbelievably smart and caught on to the situation rather quickly.

He nodded to himself as he turned to Jungkook.
"Do you have any good qualities?" The raven asked, ready for the typical lies.
"Nope. I mean.. I'm a professional spoiled brat."
Jungkook scoffed as he looked at his parents who were looking at him beggingly.

These people must have a lot of money if they're that desperate. Jungkook thought.

Though the Jeons had a lot of money, they were greedy. "Enough" wasn't in their dictionary, at least for the parents.

"Why do you want to marry me?" Jungkook's asked, titling his head at the smaller boy.
"Dont get ahead of yourself, you douchebag. I'm being put against my will when I rather be watching fucking oil paint dry." He was probably going to be incinerated by his own mother but he can deal with her later.

Jungkook chuckled.
"The feeling's mutual, doll. Well, my parents aren't really going to stop if I don't find someone to marry me."

Everyone's ears perked up as Taehyung's eyes widened.
"You better not, fucktard." He muttered as Jungkook gave him a daunting smile.
"I've made up my mind." He announced. "I will marry Taehyung."

The two pairs of parents looked joyful and thankful, celebrating between themselves as Taehyung stomped his foot on the floor.
"I don't want to marry you."
"Too bad, look at how happy our parents look."
"You don't care about that." Taehyung said as he glanced at the four people conversing lively.
"Yea. I don't. But it'll get them to get off my back for a while."
"Cake Sniffer." Taehyung mumbled.
"Good for nothing brat."

Taehyung pushed Jungkook away as he looked at the frail girl in the corner. He thought Jungkook was out of his mind for doing that, especially infront of...her. But his parents really did look happy. They looked happy whenever it had something to do with their personal gain which saddened Taehyung but in a way, he was kind of glad they were happy because of him.

So he didn't resist anymore, but just sat on the couch and played with his phone until he'll be able to go home.

Half an hour later, they were on their way home as the two parents conversed with wide smiles.
"I didn't think you'd be able to pull it off, especially with that attitude of yours." Hyojong said with a chuckle.
"You're lucky you're graced with beauty from our genes and we're too busy to care about your sexuality."
Taehyung bit his lip as he stayed focus on the passing trees and houses.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Jungkook sighed an exhale once his parents left shortly after the Kim's. He sat on his desk chair before looking at Maddie who had tears that were threatening to fall.
He sighed before beckoning the frail girl.

"Come here, babygirl."
She padded over to Jungkook, sitting on his lap as she sniffled.

"Why d-did you agree to marry him?"
Jungkook tucked a strand of long hair behind her ear as a tear fell from her pretty green eyes.
"It was either him or all the other sluts and whores. At least he didn't want to marry me as much as I didn't want to marry him."
"That's the only reason? You promise?"
"I promise, sweetheart." He whispered before connecting their lips in a chaste kiss.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"Please, mom. I'll do anything. Please don't make me marry him."

The Kim's were finally surrounded by the 'comforts' of their 'home'. Hyojong immediately went to his office to work, leaving Taehyung and Hyuna on the couch.

"I don't know why you're fretting, Taehyung. This is good! Plus, aren't you..gay?"
"Mom. Just because I'm gay, doesn't mean I'll fall for every rich, hot guy there is."
"So you're admitting that he's hot?"
Taehyung groaned. "That's not the point. Please. I just-"
"Just what?" Hyuna raised her eyebrow ins challenging manner before Taehyung sighed in defeat.
"Whatever." He muttered before stomping his way upstairs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

953K 37.9K 83
Ceo Jeon being a single dad who is not interested in a relationship meets the cute little..... It's a vkook ff *completed* The story contains: 🤬 s...
109K 3.6K 27
Jk: look how pathetic you are.. getting fucked by your soon to be son - Topkoo Bottomtae - This story contains very distrubing things which some pe...
3.3K 219 14
Jeon Jungkook is a student in Tae's college oblivious that his professor Kim has an insane crush on the tattooed boy. But fate takes a different turn...