You Are Mine Ms. Angel

By Angel_LTE

This story about Nithika and his father, Nithika was abandoned by his own father because of his wealth and so... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1 Bye-bye London and Hello New York City
Chapter 2: You Are My Neighbour Ms. Angel
Chapter 3: The Bet Cancel, You lose Shin
Author's Note
Chapter 4 : Darmian Is My Daddy, Shin
Chapter 5 Will You Be My Girlfriend, Ms. Angel?
Chapter 6 I Don't Have Family
Chapter 7 Finally, We Are Graduated. Yeah!!!!
Chapter 8 Welcome Back to London
Chapter 10 I Love You Forever, Angel
Chapter 11 Senior Year
Chapter 12 Who Are You?
Chapter 13 Happy Birthday, Angel
Chapter 14 You Are Like A Drug To Me
Chapter 15 I'm Mario Junha Emmanuel, Aiden's Twin Brother
Chapter 16 You Are Mine, Ms. Angel
The Ending

Chapter 9 I Wish You Could Be My Big Brother

2 1 0
By Angel_LTE

'Cancer?? In Brain??'

'Doctor, he just 18 years old!!'

Aiden wake as he heard the conversation between the doctor and his father. Mario of course sleeping in the couch rolling over the couch getting comfortable on it. Why he won't be? It's been 3 days Aiden laid on the bed without giving any response since the day he fainted in the office. Aiden didn't open up his eye. He want to over heard about their conversation with more details.

'Mr. Emmanuel, I understand. This brain cancer will attack any age of generations. Last year, more than 30% of children was suffering to brain cancer. Are you going to say it was a co-incidents? No, it's fate. It's maybe happen if any of your family have been suffered for this disease or he hit his head harshly in his childhood and you didn't give him right treatment?' doctor giving him a long explanation how the disease could attack someone.

Aiden's father fall in his on imagination. Thinking about Aiden suffering for the same disease that his wife suffering before. He lost his wife by his mistake but he didn't want to lost his child too.

Aiden was confirmed that he suffering for brain cancer. The last stage of cancer. The possibilities of the living is only 3 or 4 months only. Even they did the surgery and treatment. The chance of the operation was successful is 30%. Aiden's father agree for the operation even though Mario disagree for that. All he want is Aiden live healthy and happily forever and ever.

The fact of Aiden going to be death always cross Mario's mind. Mario can't do anything with properly. His life totally disrupt. Mario already lost his mother and now the fact he going to lose his mother for the same reason hurt him a lot. Aiden always try to be happy and stay healthy in front of Mario. Whatever Aiden did Mario always try to show his unhappy face.

Aiden suffering for brain cancer in other side no one know what's going on Nithika's life now.

********************************************************************

'Nithika...Uncle..Aunty?? She..' Vincent drive straight away to their house and searching around the house. There is no sign of their parents. Finally, he found them on the garden.

'What's going on? Why you rushed?' asked Darmian and Angelica in same time. Vincent catch his breath before he answered their questions. His eyes full of tears.

'Nithika-' he still found a correct word to tell them. How could he tell them what Doctor has told him.

'Just tell what's wrong with Nithika' shout Angelica with him. He scared.

'Nithika was admitted in the hospital. I found she was faint in the office so admit her in the hospital. She was treated in Marian hospital. The doctor say she was suffering for heart problem since she was nine years old. Aunty, is that true?' all their focus turned to Angelica.

If she was suffering for heart problem since nine years old. There is big chance that Angelica knew about it a long time ago but why. Why she hide the truth from his own husband. Is that cause Nithika ask her to hide the truth from him or something else?

'Yeah' she said it life she was in big trouble.

'Why you didn't told me?' Darmian shout at her.

'If I told you. What you will do? Are you able to make her life?' Darmian remain silent cause he didn't have any answer for her questions. So she continue to speak up.

'This is the reason why she hate you a lot. She was crazy for you, Darmian. She always wants your care and love since she born until the day she found she was suffering for that disease she lost her hope. She stop waiting for you. That's make she hate you completely' she tears up in front of Darmian.

'The thought of she going to be die in any moment make her lost her smile. She stop smile because of you. This is the reason why she mention she lost her childhood because of you. I afraid she will go further about she will not life longer on that day. That's why I slapped her' she wiped her tears and try to calm herself.

Vincent heart was broke when he hear the truth that she was not going life longer. Vincent is a not a guy who will cry easily but he cried. He can't take it the truth. The girl that he love more than his life. More like his own family. Can say it as his own sister. Since the day he lost his family. Nithika is the only member that he share all his feelings. She is the only person he love to make fun, joke and played around. If he lose her. He didn't have anyone else in his life anymore. That's make him hurt a lot.

Whatever happen life has to move on. We heard people say that kind of thing to us. Some of us could take it but some of us couldn't..

***********************************************************************

Day by day Nithika getting worst. Her illness start to show up. Her nose was bleeding and she often fainted. Her body getting weaker since the day she had a conversation with Mario. Nithika afraid to tell all this thing to Aiden. She even decide to break up with when the right time is coming up. The same thing goes to Aiden but he didn't thought of break up. He plan something else. Which is good for both? What could be that? Let's wait and watch.

'Nithika! Are you going to sleep all the day? Come on, let's go shopping' all the things changed. Vincent forced her to get up. She used to locked up herself in the room and lost hope to life anymore.

'Next time' she look pale and dull. She keep rolling over the bed. Each time she pull up the blanket Vincent try to pull it down. Finally, she give up. Vincent force her get into the bathroom to took shower. She get down after one hour she took to get ready.

Darmian greet her good morning while give her big hug and place a kiss on her forehead. He try to be closer to her since the day he find out Nithika going to be die so soon.Nithika not even take that matter seriously cause she thought her dad try to redeem all his lost time. They are not even have time to had breakfast. Vincent drag her to the car.

Vincent bring her to the biggest shopping mall in the London. Make herself getting comfortable with the environment and to make her smile. She keep rolling her eyes to all the stall in the mall with eyes full of tears. Vincent knew it but he try to not show up.

'Vinnie, can we can go back home?' Nithika speak up with her low voice. Vincent can't able to see her suffer like this. So he tried his best to bring out her smile back. He bring her to watch movie, buying gift, to restaurant to try out new food but none of that could make her smile even a little bit.

Finally, he decide to bring her back home but something came across his mind. He reverse her car and changed the destination. He stop the car straight in front of the beach. He thought it the perfect time to bring her there. She get down from the car without let Vincent open the door for her.

She walk along with Vincent and sit opposite of the ocean. See the wave and enjoy the side seen of the ocean on the night. It's was perfect time. Vincent gone for a moment and get her ice-cream. Nithika love to eat ice-cream on this moment usually. None of that Vincent forget it at all.

'Hey, you still remember it. It's the reason I became your best friend from childhood' say Nithika while give her precious smile to him. She say it in between she lick the ice-cream that he bring for her.

'For this?' he show up the ice-cream in front of her. He totally blanked for a moment.

'You are so mean, Nithi' said Vincent like a baby who sulked for not give him his toy.

'Cause you always know how to bring out my smile. Remember the first time I drop the ice-cream while playing and you buy a new one cause you didn't want to see me cried' that make Vincent remembered their childhood memories.

'And you go without say thank you' he said it sternly.

'Hey, I say thank you when I meet you again on the kindergarten. So there is no point you to blame me' she correct their memories.

They keep talked about their childhood life until they forget the time. It's almost sunset. They both watch the sunset while laid down on the beach. On that moment, she decide to forget whatever she going to face in future until she die. She close her eyes. The moment she close it all her past life come across her mind like a wind. She try to blow it and keep her mind look calm.

'I wish you could be my big brother, Vinnie' she said like a whisper. Vincent thought she was whispering to him but then he realize she was mumbled in her sleep. Yeah, she sleep in the beach.

'Yeah, I will. I will, sister' with that she bring her bride style to the car and as soon he reach their house. He laid her down on her bed. She cuddled down on her bed like a cute baby and get her pillow close to her.

Her phone starts to ringing after he laid her down on the bed. He took her phone away from her and slide the button to accept the call. Before he bring the call to his ear. He overheard Darmian and Angelica's conversation.

'Darmian, I can't able to see she suffer like that. She look pale and hardly smiled. If only there is donater that could give their heart for Nithika. She could be stay healthy forever. Time is running out. Six months only left to see her alive' Darmian try to calm Angelica who was crying on his shoulder on the hall in the couch.

'Calm down, everything going to be okay' Darmian try to persuade her. Angelica gets angry on him.

'Don't try to calm down me. Do something. You are multimillionaire, can't you do something to save my daughter's life' she burst out in anger and left him alone in the hall. She get into her room and locked it. Vincent just watch Darmian look upset and worried on what Angelica has told to him.

'I'm rich is not mean I can give everything that she wants. It's all my fault. If only I know it early or I never left her maybe she will never have to suffer to this anymore. How I suppose to bring back my daughter's life' he mumbled in the hall with rubbed his back head in tension. Everyone worried about how to save Nithika's life.

Oppss..he just remembered someone had call. He look up for that screen but that person already hang up the call. Instead of thinking who was called. He just placed back the phone where he took out just now.

Life or Death it will come to you on day. Stop think about that and enjoy every moment of your life. Make your life history so even when you die, people will always remembered you all there life.

*******************************************************************

'We both going to die' that thought keep flustered on his mind. Yeah, Aiden is the one who called Nithika that moment. He was overheard their conversation cause this stupid Vincent attend the called and forget answered it back.

That thought keep played in his mind like tape record. He hardly sleep after that day. He came out with biggest plan and discuss it with his father and Mario. Obviously, Mario refused it for first then he can't do anything. He always listen to his hyung's words.

'The operation was successful or not never cry in my funeral. If by any chance I die in this operation promise me that you will keep your promise, dad' he said it even though he know it so hard for his dad accept it.

'I will son. I will do anything for you. As long you live happily in the heaven' he said it while hide his tears.

'Hyung, are you insane? This operation will be successful. Don't worry. We all will be together always' Mario try to comfort himself.

Born and death is all happen as written in the fate. No one can change it. Even God. The day you born to world all your death time will be fixed. You didn't anything when you born as so as when you death. In between that live your life as happy as you can. Life is too short to regret what you going to lose before death.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 564 26
'Being someone's first love may be great, but to be their last is perfect.' *** Nora and Sarah were known for their friendship in their college. Unti...
153K 3.9K 24
On the surface, Aiden had it all. Wealth, good looks, and intelligence. But beneath the veneer of masculine perfection lay a broken man. A man obsess...
690K 20.1K 56
"I always thought that the first time I'd be on my knees I'd be praying..." I held my breath lowering myself to my knees in front of him, "Then worsh...
112 2 23
This is my first book... :-) ...