A Hero Has Risen (RWBY x Mult...

By noahplayer365

A Man that has traveled throughout many different worlds stumbles upon the world of Remnant. Ruby x Male Read... More

Through the Portal
(A/N) Information
The Shining Beacon Part I and II
The First Steps
The Emerald Forest
Team RWBYY/N
The Badge and the Burden
The Badge and the Burden Part II
Jaunedice
Forever Fall
A "Grimm" Situation
In the middle of the night
The stray and the missing
An entrance.
Player 2. Fight!
! Bonus Round !
Food Fight of the Century
We meet
A Minor Hiccup
Overcompensation
Party in the Ballroom: Prequel
Party in the Ballroom Part 1
Party in the Ballroom part 2
A Date With Fire
Field Trip
Mountain Glenn
Full Speed Ahead
Breach Part I
Overdrive (Breach II)
Energized (Volume 2.5)
Fight in the Forest
Can't Escape from Crossing Fate
It's a Brawl in the Family
! Help OC's Needed !
Lessons Learned
Never Miss a Beat
Fall
Destiny
Penny vs Pyrrha
Battle of Beacon Part 1
Battle of Beacon Part 2
Beacon Falls
New Stuff & The Next Step
Rememberance & Family
Tipping Point & The Truth Comes Out
A Much Needed Talk
Nuckelavee and the World Eater
Welcome to Haven
Unforeseen Complications
Lighting the Fire
Necessary Sacrifice
Rest and Resolution
Alone Together
True Colors
The Battle of Haven Character UPDATE
The Battle of Haven Academy (Long Chapter)
Betrayal (Thanks Guys and Short Chapter)
Anna Info
Fight with an Old Friend
The Tournament
The Fight Begins
The Second Level (The Tournament Part 2 Pre-Semi-Finals Rounds)
Old Friends, Level 3 (Semi-Finals)
The Finals (Last Round)
Preperation
Argus Limited
The Dungeon
The Trials (Dungeon Arc Part 1)
Fight Till You Drop (Dungeon Arc Part 2)
The Final Test (Dungeon Arc Part 3)
Zaquivus V. Summer, Y/N, and Anna (Dungeon Arc Finale)
The Reapers of Old and New
Authors Update

Ruby Rose

12.8K 107 97
By noahplayer365

(Your POV)

You walk through the portal as your out fit changes into battle armor. Sadly without a weapon looks like you'll have to find some later.

You then walk out of an alleyway and see Ruby crash through the window as you watch the fight, you get bored so you decided to join in as you rushed to her aid.

(No one's POV)

As Ruby was fighting the robbers henchmen Ruby watched as a man rushed past me and kicked a man in the stomach sending him flying into the wall her grabbed his weapon in midair as he fought another henchman as suddenly the robber said

???: You were worth every cent. Truly, you were. (to Ruby and you, dropping his cigar and crushing it with his cane is approaching police sirens are heard) Well, Red and company, I think we can all say it's been an eventful evening, and as much as I'd love to stick around... (raises his cane and opens the bottom to reveal a rifle with a cross grid) ...I'm afraid this is where we part ways.

Roman unleashes a red blast at Ruby and you, who fires at the ground and as you and her leaps over it. When you both lands and looks up, Roman isn't there, and is climbing up a ladder on a nearby building.

Ruby: (to the onlooking shopkeeper) You okay if I go after him?

The shopkeeper gives a short "Uh huh", and Ruby and you set off.

Roman makes it to the roof, with Ruby high-flying again as you grab one of the unconscious men's gun and crawl up the ladder as you get to the top as Ruby landing right behind Roman.

Ruby: Hey!

Roman: (stopping at the edge) Persistent...

Ruby readies to fight him, but a getaway Bullhead rises up and opens the hatch to allow Roman inside.

Roman: (turning around and holding up a red Dust gem) End of the line, Red and friends.

He throws it out at her feet and fires at her, resulting in a large explosion.

Roman: Whoa-ho-ho-ho! (stops laughing when he sees something on the roof) Huh?

A woman in a purple cape is now in front of Ruby, casting a circle of protection over them with her wand. As Ruby looks on, Glynda Goodwitch waves her crop and summons several streaks of purple crystals at the craft. Roman is thrown around in the back until he goes to the cockpit, where a woman in red, her face unseen, is struggling with the controls.

Roman: We got a Huntress!

The woman gets up and heads toward the back as Roman takes the controls.

Glynda glows purple for a moment and aims another blast above the craft, resulting in a dark storm-cloud right over the jet.

Roman: The hell...?

With a flick of her wand, large jagged hail starts falling that pummels the jet and even breaks through the window, narrowly missing Roman's head.

The woman reaches the back and her arms and chest light up like fire, aiming a burst of energy at Glynda. The Huntress blocks it, but the flame splatters behind her and glows hot with the enemy's raised hand. Glynda back-flips out of the explosion, which destroys part of the roof, and magically gathers the shards to create a large arrow, which she throws at the craft. The fiery woman shatters the arrow with several blasts, but it reforms just in time to hit the side of the jet due to Roman's quick aerial lean. The wreckage separates and reshapes into more arrows that encircle the jet, but the woman summons several glowing rings around herself that expand and destroy the shards.

Ruby, finally acting, reverts her scythe into its rifle form to fire at the woman as you now join in firing shots from the pistol till it runs out of ammo, who blocks each shot from you both and creates several blazing circles around her two opponents. Glynda telekinetically pushes Ruby and rolls herself out of the explosion's radius; looking up to see the hatch close and the craft fly away.

Ruby: (looking at Glynda) You're a Huntress! (putting on a pleading, awe-stricken face) Can I have your autograph?!

The scene cuts to Ruby's amazed face turn to one of shame as Glynda, with a tablet computer, paces around the table Ruby is seated at, right underneath a bright light in the otherwise dark room.

Glynda: I hope that you realize that your actions tonight will not be taken lightly, young lady. You put yourself and others in great danger.

Ruby: They started it!

Glynda: If it were up to me, you'd be sent home... With a pat on the back... (she notices Ruby's smile) ...And a slap on the wrist." (she demonstrates with her riding crop, which Ruby barely avoids as she gives out an "Eeek!) But... there is someone here who would like to meet you.

She moves out of the way so a surprised Ruby can see a man in green come through the doorway, holding a mug and a plate of cookies.

Ozpin: Ruby Rose... And mister...

You: (F/N) sir

Ozpin: and mister (F/N) (leans in to look at Ruby's face) You... have silver eyes.

Ruby: Uh, um...

Ozpin: So! Where did you learn to do this? (gesturing with his head at the tablet showing Ruby's fighting)

Ruby: S-Signal Academy.

Ozpin: They taught you to use one of the most dangerous weapons ever designed?

Ruby: Well, one teacher in particular.

Ozpin: I see...

He puts the cookies on the table in front of Ruby. She tentatively picks one up, eats it in a single bite, and then, not seeing any rebuttal, shovels the rest into her mouth.

Ozpin: It's just that I've only seen one other scythe-wielder of that skill before. A dusty, old crow...

Ruby: (mumbles through her full mouth) Oh! That's my uncle! (she then swallows and wipes her mouth, embarrassed) Sorry. That's my Uncle Qrow!He's a teacher at Signal. I was complete garbage before he took me under his wing. And now, I'm all like— Hooowaaah! Witchaaaa! (proceeds to make some karate-style poses and noises)

Ozpin: So I've noticed. (placing his cup on the table as he leans in, then sits down opposite Ruby) And what is an adorable girl such as yourself doing at a school designed to train warriors?

Ruby: Well... I want to be a Huntress.

Ozpin: You want to slay monsters?

Ruby: Yeah! I only have two more years of training left at Signal! And then I'm going to apply to Beacon! (talking faster and faster with her enthusiasm growing) You see, my sister's starting there this year, and she's trying to become a Huntress, and I'm trying to become a Huntress 'cause I wanna help people. My parents always taught us to help others, so I thought, Hey, I might as well make a career out of it! (giggles) I mean the police are alright, but Huntsmen and Huntresses are just so much more romantic and exciting and cool and really, gosh, you know! (flips out at the last part, staring at the two with a wide, crazy smile)

Glynda and Ozpin study her.

Ozpin: Do you know who I am?

Ruby: You're Professor Ozpin. You're the headmaster at Beacon.

Ozpin: (smiling) Hello.

Ruby: Nice to meet you.

Ozpin: You want to come to my school?

Ruby: More than anything.

Ozpin: (exchanging glances with Glynda, who shows her disapproval with a "Hmmph" before he turns back to Ruby) Well, okay.

Ruby smiles, wide-eyed and open-mouthed. As she rushes out the door saying thank you as Ozpin turns to you.

Ozpin: And you (F/N) is it?

You: Yes Ozpin

Ozpin: You look 16 but your eyes say a different story.

You: Well I have a secret that cannot leave this room

Ozpin: And that is.

You look to him as you tell him everything the worlds you have visited and you explain how you know the truth about the maidens, Salem, Ozpin's reincarnations.

Ozpin looks shocked as does Glynda as you look at them both

He then offers you a place at Beacon and you accept as he asks you about your aura and semblance as you explain that when you travel to another world you unlock stuff like how you already have your aura and semblance.

The scene now changes as Yang Xiao Long tackles her sister in a hug aboard the large airship to Beacon, crushing the air out of her.

Yang: Oh, I can't believe my baby sister is going to Beacon with me! This is the best day ever!

Ruby: (gasping) Please stop.

Yang: (releasing her sister) But I'm so proud of you!

Ruby: Really Sis, it was nothing.

Yang: What do you mean? It was incredible! Everyone at Beacon is going to think you're the bee's knees.

Ruby: I don't want to be the "bee's knees", okay? I don't want to be any kind of knees! I just want to be a normal girl with normal knees.

Yang: What's with you? Aren't you excited?

Ruby: Of course I'm excited... I just... (sighing) "I got moved ahead two years. I don't want people to think I'm special or anything.

Yang: (going over and giving her sister a one-armed hug) But you are special.

The girls' attention is drawn to the 2-D animated newscast on Vale News Network playing nearby, talking about the robbery and showing Roman's mug shot.

Cyril: The robbery was led by nefarious criminal Roman Torchwick, who continues to evade authorities. If you have any information on his whereabouts, please contact the Vale Police Department. Back to you, Lisa.

The mugshot changes to Lisa Lavender, with a photo of animal-eared demonstrators holding signs saying "WE ARE NOT ANIMALS!" followed by an image of the logo of a growling red wolf's head with three scratch marks.

Lisa: Thank you, Cyril. In other news, this Saturday's Faunus Civil Rights protest turned dark when members of the White Fang disrupted the ceremony. The once peaceful organization has now disrupted...

The news feed is cut off as a hologram of Glynda replaces it.

Glynda: Hello, and welcome to Beacon!

Yang: Who's that?

Glynda: My name is Glynda Goodwitch.

Yang: Oh.

Glynda: You are among a privileged few who have received the honor of being selected to attend this prestigious academy! Our world is experiencing an incredible time of peace, and as future Huntsmen and Huntresses, it is your duty to uphold it. You have demonstrated the courage needed for such a task, and now it is our turn to provide you with the knowledge and the training to protect our world." (disappears)

Ruby: (among several other cries of surprise) Oh, wow! Look, you can see Signal from up here! (Ruby and other students look through the glass walls at the town below) I guess home isn't too far after all!

Yang: Beacon's our home, now.

The two hear a passerby groaning and hunched over nearby, running to the back of the ship.

Yang: Well... I guess the view isn't for everyone. (rolls her eyes)

Ruby: It was a nice moment while it lasted.

The ship is seen approaching Beacon across a large body of water.

Ruby (voice over): I wonder who we're gonna meet! I just hope they're better than Vomit Boy. Oh, Yang, gross! You have puke on your shoe!

Yang (voice over): Gross, gross, gross, gross, gross, gross, gross, gross!

Ruby (voice over): Get-Get away! Get away from me! Get away from me! Get away from me! Get away from me!

(Your POV)

You finally arrived at the bullheads with your weapons

Scarlet Fury

And your gun Deadshot

As you got to the bullhead you saw 8 familiar faces, most of team RWBY minus Weiss and team JNPR.

You slipped on your headphones and listened to some music as you waited for the bullhead to land.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.8K 670 40
This is a Ruby X Male Reader, this one starts with a boy, born with the powers of electricity, he uses it to move quickly, uses it to attack, and now...
1.2K 57 13
"After all this time... you still have the nerve to think I'd bend to your will!? Such arrogance... such foolishness!" "I'd be spitting on my ancesto...
32.3K 525 12
A request from ARCtrooper70. The General plot is the following which may or may not be tweak: Male Ruby Rose but in the Grimmverse AU. Starts with...
260K 3.6K 35
Good or evil. Life or death. Light or dark. Living or dying. None of those mattered to (y/n). For as long as he could remember he never really felt a...