The Preachas Son

EJaeWilliams द्वारा

Jamal is your typical pk. always doing church work following all of the rules until one weekend his entire w... अधिक

One night at the club
The New Normal
Family First
The First time
updating
meet the guys
When Sunday morning comes
A Night out
Cat vs Mouse
Remember the time
Family Therapy
The Show must go on
it's a New Day
Love under new management
Finally (xxx)
suddenly
Who's Real?
Round and round
My so called life
Healing for your soul
from the author
This is Us
Is this the end?
Never can say Goodbye
Tomorrow isn't promised
After the storm
Living your best life
Starry night
And so it starts
here we go again
it's all coming back
This means War
Summa Summa Time
Welcome to Miami
loyalty loyalty
Secrets
Starting over
End of the Road
Meet the Preachas son
Ending notes

Truth is.....

691 46 7
EJaeWilliams द्वारा

It’s been one of the more exciting competitions we’ve had ever here in Miami…… From early in the day with 45 contestants down now to only 3 ….. Tricia whose rendition of Alicia Key’s Diary had the crowd and judges standing to their feet …… Marnia …..who has been blasting the competition away with her latin renditions …… and finally … The Preacher’s Son … Jamal ….. his last song …. Grateful had the crowd in tears ….. however, the question remains …. Who will win the prize??? 

Jamal watched backstage as the other contestants finished up with their numbers ….. It was the final round ….and he was so nervous ….. Everyone seemed to like his singing …. But no one ever boos a gospel singer … but then again they never win ….. he was trying to figure out what to sing for the last song ….. but he was drawing a blank ……. He sighed as he sat in his chair …….
“Jamal ??? U are gonna win this ….I know it …”  Marcus said as he came with a bottle of water …. “Thanks …. But I’m not so sure … u hear that chick??? She is blowing me out the water …. I just don’t know …..”  Jamal still couldn’t think of a song to sing ….. Should he stay gospel ….or should he do Rn B?? “I don’t know why u even worried about it ….. just sing from your heart ….. and have fun … it’s not about winning …. It’s about u having a good time ….. This is our year….” Marcus said as he sat down beside his friend …….
“When …. When did u know Akeem was the one???”  Jamal asked …. The question caught Marcus off guard ….. “Um … well … it was one of the times after we hooked up …. I had been helping him study and each time we ended up messing around …. Well this time …. I was in the gym watching him practice ……. And then the ball came my way and he ran by me ……. He paused …. Looked at me …. And told me that I was gonna be his shawdi ….”  Jamal laughed …. “No … I’m serious … I looked at him … and saw pass the hard boy image …. And I could tell that he really cared about me and I couldn’t imagine my life without him … I knew then …. Of course I figured we’d always be a DL couple ….. but that’s not wat you asked …… Oh wait …. Do you think …..Deuce …. Jamal are u in love?”
Marcus stared at him already knowing the answer to the question …… Jamal thought about it … was he really ready to say he was in love with Deuce???? Marcus sensed his hesistations …. “Look Jamal … I’m not telling you what to do …. Or how to feel …. And u know I want you to be happy ….. but only you can tell yourself if he is the one ……and it don’t matter about anyone in your past … All that matters is how you two feel about each other …. You taught me that …. So ….. do you love him??”  Marcus asked again …… Before he could answer ….. The stage manager came to tell Jamal it was his time …..
Jamal walked on the stage as the crowd cheered and chanted ‘Preacher’s son …Preacher’s son’ over and over ……. The band cued up for his number ….. Jamal sang …..
I sing ….. Because … I’m Happy….. I sing … because …. I’m free .. His eyes …. Is on …. The sparrow …… and I know ……
Jamal stopped mid sentence …… He had his answer ….. “I’m sorry yall .. I have to follow my heart …….” He stepped back to the keyboard player and whispered something in his ear …. A few seconds later … Jamal started again …..
You love me especially different every time
You keep me on my feet happily excited
By your cologne, your hands, your smile, your intelligence
You woo me, you court me, you tease me, you please me
You school me, give me some things to think about
Ignite me, you invite me, you co-write me, you love me, you like me
You incite me to chorus, ooh
Ooh...

You love me especially different every time
You keep me on my feet happily excited
By your cologne, your hands, your smile, your intelligence
You woo me, you court me, you tease me, you please me
You school me, give me things to think about
Invite me, you ignite me, co-write me, you love me, you like me
Incite me to chorus
La, la, la...
Da, da, da...
Do, do, do...

You're different and special
You're different and special in every way imaginable
You love me from my hair follicles to my toenails
You got me feeling like the breeze, easy and free and lovely and new
Oh when you touch me I just can't control it
When you touch me, I just can't hold it
The emotion inside of me, I can feel it

Ah...

Jay, Q, Akeem, Marcus, and Berry all turned toward Deuce …. Everyone knew what and who Jamal was singing about …. The crowd went crazy …  “Well folks .. I think its no surprise that the winner is … Let’s hear it once again for the Preacher’s Son!!!” The announcer shouted over the system …… Jamal couldn’t hide his smile …… He had that feeling he hadn’t felt in some time … the one where he finally did something right …… He couldn’t wait to see Deuce’s face .. he had to say it to his face …  After some photos that was ……. Jamal posed with his trophy ….
Jay caught up with Deuce who rushed to the back of the stage …… Jay had to stop him … He knew Deuce was gonna say something.. and he couldn’t let his cousin  get hurt like that …. Just before Deuce made it to the room …. “Stop … Deuce .. please don’t do this … not now …..” Jay pleaded .. “If not now …. When ??” Deuce yelled …. “Look … I don’t know if you was in the same audience I was … but Jamal just professed his love for you … and now you wanna tell him something like this????  It will crush him ….” “It’s killing me man!!!! Don’t you think I know that I may lose him forever after this??? That being honest may mean the end of us??? But I can’t sit here with a straight face and not tell him ….. I love him too much to do that …. That’s .. that’s .. my shawdi … and I fucked up…. But I gotta make it right …..” Jay shook his head …. Why didn’t he stay out of it?? 
“I know my cousin …. Trust me ..and I know you care about him … but this is not the right thing to do ….not here …. When you two get home …. Then ….and only then ….. but please don’t tell him … I’m not sure of what may happen ….”  The two of them didn’t notice Jamal standing there …. “Why don’t you let me decide what I can and can not handle??” he said as he walked up …. He was visibly upset at the convo he overheard … and wasn’t sure if he wanted the full story …… 
“Oh Jamal …. Congrats .. U were da bomb cuz ….”  Jay said as he tired to avoid the impending question … “Stop it Jay …. Deuce … wats the matter???” Jamal asked as his stomach turned flips ….. Deuce looked at Jay who was nodding to go head and tell him …. And then he began …. “Bae ….”  The rest of the conversation Jamal felt like he couldn’t breathe … or hear anything after the words “ I cheated ….” Jamal stood there … speechless … unable to move … unable to think past those two words ……
“Jamal say something .. please ….”  Deuce asked ….. “U want me to say its ok  and I forgive you … that It doesn’t matter because I love you???” Jamal started …. “U want me to just turn the other way and look to the future and not worry about this because you promise it won’t happen ever again???? Well I’m sorry Deuce it’s because of Love that I can’t look away and it does matter because I LOVE YOU!!!!”  Jamal yelled ….
“I tried to tell him not to say anything …”  Jay started … Jamal stopped him……“And u …. Once again u treat me like a child ….. u and him and probably everyone sitting here making a fool out of me … trying to say what I need to know … well I’m sorry but I’m an adult now and I can make those decisions on my own ….. Just … Jay .. stay away from me … “ Jamal said as he backed away with tears in his eyes …… “Jamal .. please … don’t do this … just talk to me … please ….”  Jay sobbed as he reached out to him ….. Jamal continued backing away …. He looked at Deuce whose eyes were red with tears ……
He turned and walked away ….. Marcus and Akeem were waiting for him and noticed his face …. “What happened??”  they asked …. Jamal just kept walking ….. He was so tired of people lying to him … saying they cared for him, but doing things that prove otherwise … he was tired of people trying to run his life ….. He was tired of it all ….. He made it to his room  and all he wanted to do was sleep ….. there was no way he was enjoying his last night in Miami ….. and as soon as he opened the door …… there was Stephen …..
“Oh so u do still know where you’re room is??”  he said as Jamal came in and sat on his bed …. “Well if you finish running out being a lil fast ass we leaving earlier tomorrow than they said at first ….. so make sure u up and ready …….”  Jamal didn’t answer ……. He stared into the wall …. “At least answer me Jamal …” Stephen paused … “I bet if I was Deuce was here you’d …” Jamal didn’t let him finish the sentence …… 
“Da Fuck you come off talking to me like that??? You don’t even know anything about me …. And on top of that You and I really aint cool … So I don’t know what you want to happen … You want to rekindle something … or just humiliate me again …. Either way … it’s already happened enough tonight … so U can just take ur smart ass remarks …….and ur silly ass questions and kiss my ass!” 
Jamal braced himself as Stephen got up …. He was ready for a fight … Hell … he had held all his anger in long enough ….. but when Stephen looked at him ….. he saw something ….. “I been trying to apologize and find the right thing to say to you …… all this time …. And you … you just been kicking me to the curb ….. and fuck what happened in the past …. I was young and confused .. I didn’t know anything back then …..But dam if I ever did anything to you to make you hate me … I’m sorry …..”
Jamal watched as he continued to walk toward the bathroom ….. and close the door ……. Leaving Jamal puzzled on the bed ……. Stephen took his clothes off ….. as he looked in the mirror he shook his head ….. “it’s over now …” he mumbled to himself …… the one time he had to make things right with Jamal …. The water steamed up the mirror as he thought about what could have been ….
Outside the bathroom thoughts swirled in Jamal’s head …… had Stephen meant what he said?? After tonight Jamal didn’t know who or what to believe …. His friends … his family .. everyone seemed to think he was only a child and couldn’t handle situations ….. Well this was a situation he was gonna handle ….. right now ……
Stephen continued his shower and was interrupted as Jamal entered the shower ….. with his clothes on ….. “Wat are you ….”  Jamal slowly reached in and kissed him …… The beginning of a long night for the both of them …..
After making it out of the shower, Jamal closed his eyes as Stephen continued to undress him …. He took some ice from the bowl and played with it on Jamal’s chest ….. Jamal moaned as Stephen took the ice in his mouth and placed it over his dick ……. He slowly descended to the base ..wit the ice cube melting …. “Ooooooo” Stephen took one finger and placed in at Jamal’s opening ….. which had become wet ……. He played around it …….

“Damn bae … stop teasin me ….. puhhleeze ….” Jamal begged …… Stephen wasted no time ….. he placed Jamal’s legs on his shoulders ….and one movement .. entered him ….. STEPHEN was lining up with  Jamal’s ass. As the head entered…Jamal moaned and gritted his teeth…..Slowly…inch by inch STEPHEN dove into this chocolate mountain……Over and Over, In and out, harder and further with each stroke.  Jamal  clinched the bed for support as STEPHEN went to work on his ass.  STEPHEN began to slap Jamal’s Ass repeatedly, sending Jamal over the edge.  Jamal started to feel some sensation in his dick…it was rock hard…but he couldn’t touch it…..STEPHEN was pounding that ass too much……Before he realized it……he came without even touching himself.  Jamal then heard STEPHEN groan, “ oh yeah Jamal, your ass so tight...I love You…oh shit I’m…I’m I’m cumming…..!!!!!!”  With that phrase, STEPHEN spilled his juices all over Jamal.  The two of them just kissed and went to sleep.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

67.2K 1.6K 22
Zayn and Liam are doing great, so is Harry and Louis, things are going to change though, when someone new moves it to shake the waters in the neighbo...
5.8K 356 21
Liam Dunbar: the golden child, the perfect student and boy did his parents show him off. Theo Raeken: mischievous, rebellious, slightly criminal and...
DELICATE FM द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

15K 869 26
A VEGASPETE FANFIC - characters aren't my own but the story is. •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• After Pete chose Vegas, he assumed everyth...
11K 164 15
Meet Riley brooks. Age 18. She was bullied her hole school life so she is shy round people but that's not the only reason shes shy, Riley's beaten by...