Go Ape-x (Jason X Reader)

By VADERFANGIRL

Searched the darkest most twisted corners of my mind to make up this story ! Hope you find ot weird enough XD... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - The Calling
Chapter 2 - Face to Face
Chapter 3 - Hospitality
Chapter 4 - Taking Cover
Chapter 5 - Companion
Chapter 6 - Settling In
Chapter 7 - Vanessa
Chapter 8 - First Kill
Chapter 9 - Mother Knows Best
Chapter 10 - Photograph
Chapter 11 - Modern World
Chapter 12 - Game Night
Chapter 13 - Mother,Mother
Chapter 14 - Coating
Chapter 15 - Deal
Chapter 16 - Commitment
Chapter 17 - Spooks
Chapter 18 - Tummy Aches
Chapter 19 - Frozen
Chapter 20 - Cold Night
Chapter 21 - Cold Blood
Chapter 22 - The Book
Chapter 23 - A Team
Chapter 24 - Deforestation
Chapter 25 - Roomie
Chapter 26 - Best Friends
Chapter 27 - Treats
Chapter 28 - Shopping
Chapter 29 - Back Home
Chapter 31 - Bear Berry
Chapter 32 - Little Loss
Chapter 33 - Burning Rage
Chapter 34 - Dream
Chapter 35 - Heaven and Hell
Chapter 36 - Whirlwind

Chapter 30 - Happy Accident

300 16 3
By VADERFANGIRL

 ''We don't make mistakes, just happy little accidents.'' ― Bob Ross

-------------------------------------

He carries them where you signal him to start. He started by vaguely forming the layout of your garden and stared making a small fence about 30cm (12 inches) high. He was pretty good at it. He was working quite fast and had accomlished much more than anticipated.

''Jason, that's ok. We aren't sure how big it's going to be. Don't do the other sides yet.'' you tell him. ''Come help us with mixing and preparing the soil.''

Cookie was playing outside with his ball when he almost stepped into the garden.''No no no!'' you say and pick the 15kg weighing dog. ''Ohmygosh you're a big boy!'' you say as he licks your face and you carry him inside.

''She's stronger than she looks, big fella'' Debby says to Jason

When inside, you make coffee and bring snacks and put it on a large rock,that made a good stand. You hand Jason a glass of orange juice with a straw.

''Didn't know you could carry him.''

''I think every dog owners goal is to be strong enough to pick up their furbaby!'' you say laughing. ''SO...How we doing,general ?''

''Very good. We are basically done. It's up to you what kind of seeds you want. Carrots,collyflower,onions,lettuce...'' she says taking a sip.

You and Jason look at each other. ''Fine by me.'' you say and Jason nods. ''Alright. I suppose our work is done here. You can get any of those seeds if you plant them this season.''

''You can stay here and leave tomorrow,you look tired.''

''No,that's--'' Debby says. ''I'll prepare the couch for you...it's all I can offer. I don't want you to get in an accident because you tried to drive for four hours with your eyes shutting.''

''Alright.I'll go clean up.''

''Come on, we'll do the same.I'll show you.''

Jason shows Debby the downstairs bathroom and gets Debby a cushion and a blanket while you make dinner. He also brings inside your stuff and the fridge. You plug it in and keep it in the kitchen,despite you not being a fan of that. You hoped it'd be temporary. You eat together at the table.

''So what about the seeds anything needing clarification ?'' you ask.

''Nah.'' she says taking a bite.'' Just give me a call, I'll come help you and tell you about the watering schedule depending on what you're growing...''

''You're the expert!''

''And you are the expert at whatever I'm eating!'' she say and winks. ''You know what Jason, I don't appreciate you stealing my cook like that,but I like you so I won't hold it against you.'' she says while pointing at him with her fork.

''I'll send you one of my pastries next month,when the fruits are better.''

''I don't know how you're not in love with her yet,my boy!'' she says. Both you and Jason glance at each other and blush,but Jason hides it with his mask. You both look the other way in embarassment. Who hoped Debby doesn't make a big deal out of this. She clears her throat. ''I'll take your word for it.You already missed my birthday!''

''Done!'' you reply a bit quickly.

As Jason is upstairs in the bathroom you and Debby have a little chat about your financial status, and how easily you can find jobs.

''Well, if things are tough, can't Jason get a job?''

''With what education,darling ?'' 

''Err....right. Carpenter maybe ? Wait, has he ever gone to school at all ?''

''Well, from what I know, he was basically homeschooled till the age of 10-11.''

''Why ?'' 

''My guess ? his face. Imagine being a single mother back then, having a lovely boy like him and having to deal with the Karens of the 50s!''

''Oooh shit. Even if he is...ugly'' she whispers the word.''He didn't deserve that kind of treatment'' she says and you nod.

''Exactly.'' you say and see Jason waving at you,book in hand.''Well, it's reading time for me and Jason, goodnight.'' you say and hug her. ''See you in the morning.'' she replies. You get upstairs and settle in your usual place. ''My! We're basically done, I should go get the next one!''

You stay up anf finish the book when sleep catches up with you. You go to sleep and wake up the next day. You serve breakfast silently,waiting for Debby to wake up. After she eats you escort her to her car. ''So what do you think of my life here ?'' you ask her.

''Like you said...liberating. I would stay here as well, if there was nothing to go back to.'' she says getting inside. You lean towards her window and she opens it. ''Just so you know, you are welcome here in the summer. See you in a few months.''

''Can't wait to see you again ! You too, Jason!'' she says waving at him. You watch her leave and go back inside.

''So,everything alright now we're back? It was a nice change of scenery,no ?'' you ask Jason and he nods. ''So. Anything you want to do today ? Either a meal or activity ?''

~Meat. Carrots.Potatoes.~

''You miss my ragout ? Ok. We should have everything already.'' you stand up and go check. You had only one carrot left. ''I'm going to go get some carrots real quick.'' you say and get ready. ''Could you please be a darling and get me the book ? I have to return it.''

Jason nods and hurries up the stairs. He comes back down with the book and gently gives it to you. ''You're such a good boy. Thank you.''

Once you finish shooping,you stop by the library. You come across Emily while standing in line for the borrowing process. 

''Oh hi!'' she says

''How was the honeymoon ?''

''It was amazing! New Zealand is sooo pretty ? How about your exams ?''

''Thanks for asking! I think I did  great!'' you say. Another woman call her. She says goodbye and leaves you to your thing. You return home with the bags.

''Let's get started !'' 

You and Jason work with your usual harmony,with you giving instructions to him. He peels and cuts the vegetables while you are busy frying the beef.

''You know, I don't usually make this because of the fuss, but now I've got such a lovely assistant...'' you say as you squeeze his shoulder rewardingly and smile.

Jason turns to face you in acknowledgement and a bit of surprise. The fact that he was checking wether you ment it or not, send heat to your cheeks, making you smile shyly. You make the rest and let it simmer till you got hungry.

''So, you want to pplay cards by any chance ?'' Jason nods. ''Kay. It's called Rummy. Let me show you how to play.''

You start explaining the basics and that you can make any kind of combination of 3 cards as long as they match. You go the first round and he was lucky enough to win.

''It's been four hours, I should check.'' 

You check your stew and it was all done. You were going to ask Jason if he's hungry but he was already making the table. After he cleaned his plate, you go brush your teeth and so does he. Beef can sometimes be nasty. You sit on the couch and read together since you had nothing else to do.

''Come. Let's start the next book. It's just the two of us now!'' you say not noticing how happy you were until you started humming a tune and took his hand with a twirl. ''Remind me to teach you one day!''

You settle on the couch and read like usual. Jason offers to read too. It helps him a lot,even if he is still a man of few words. After dinner,you decide to go to bed early. You get ready for bed and Jason puts on his pajamas and goes to brush his teeth. When he come back somethings'...missing.

''Um,Jason...aren't you forgeting something ? '' you say forming a circle on your face. He had forgotten to put his mask back on! Jason looks away but you stop him by rushing up to him placing your hand on his cheek.

''Jason,wait! I fully saw you.'' you say turning his head to face you.''There you are.Finally.'' you cup his face between your hands, the moment washing you with a strange feeling. You only look at him once and then his eyes.He was afraid.

''Is this what you are so ashamed of ?'' you whisper.''Dont be.'' you say smiling at him and kiss him on the cheek. ''Goodnight.'' you say and close the door,more happy that ever. A nice little happy accident that seemed to make your heart throb. You brush it of and head to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 4.6K 59
Y/n has been captured by a strange but interesting man named Jason Meyers. But Jason doesn't always "play" nice. Will she live? Or will she di...
260 0 32
------------- "Why're you staring at me?" I ask teasingly. I hear him letting out a breath, of embarrassment or guilt I don't know. "I may have unint...
218K 5.8K 24
(Y/N) is at Camp Crystal Lake, as these type of stories usually start out with. Her friends brought her out to the campgrounds to celebrate graduatio...
47K 1.5K 11
As a teenager, you finally decide to pack up your things and go. After getting a live in babysitting job, you find yourself in the quaint town of Cry...