Megadimension Neptunia Harem...

By Zinogre770

In this stories you are a young man with the blood of Dragon Clan send to protect another dimension but what... More

Your Character
Prologue
Chapter 1:New dimension
Chapter 2:Meeting the girls
Chapter 3:Hardest quest but easy to finish
Chapter 4:Wrongful encounter
Chapter 5:Round 1,(Y/N) vs 7 Goddeses
Chapter 6:Round 2:(Y/N) vs CPU Candidates
Chapter 7 Round 3:(Y/N) vs The Gold Third
Chapter 9:Girl's wish
Chapter 10:Work with The Goddesses
Chapter 11:Work with CPU Candidates
Chapter 12:Work with Gold Third
Chapter 13:Work with IF and Compa
Chapter 14:Relaxing time,Family reunion
Chapter 15: Brothers Duel
Chapter 16:Apologies and growing feelings
Chapter 17:Devil's rock off
Chapter 18:2nd Concert and A Girl from overseas
New Weapons and Forms
Happy New Year

Chapter 8:Old wound

1.5K 21 6
By Zinogre770

A week after that epic match,everyone back to their normal activity,you were at the nearest catholic curch prayed for your mother and sister soul.

(y/n):Mother Mary,may the soul of my mother and sister rest in peace on your embrace,forgiven from their sins,may they live happily in heaven,amin.

IF and Compa then showed up to picked you up because Histoire wanted to see you for important matter.

IF:Good morning,(y/n).

Compa:(y/n),Good morning

(y/n):Good Morning,IF,Compa.

IF:You're a Chatolic huh? Who are you praying for?

(y/n):My mother and older sister,they passed away along time ago.

IF:i'm sorry to hear that.

Compa:So sorry!

(y/n):It's fine,by the way,what brings you here?

IF:Oh yeah Lady Histoire wants to meet with you to talk about important matters.

Compa:Yes,if you don't mind come with us.

(y/n):Let's go then.

You and and IF headed to basilicom with her motorcycle while Compa riding her car,you arrived and used the elevator to highest floor.

Compa:We're here,Histy.

IF:Pardon us,Lady Histoire.

(y/n):Pardon us.

Histoire:Welcome IF,(y/n),Compa.

(y/n):I heard from IF,that there is an important matters you want talk with me.

Histoire:Yes,please follow me.

When you followed Histoire to the living room you saw the girls sitting while well..blushing.

Histoire: We're here,everyone i believe that you have something you want you want to say to him.

Plutia:Ohhh hey,(y/n)

Peashy:(Y/N)!

(y/n):Hey,Plutia,Peashy,everyone.

Neptune:H-Hey..umm..

Noire:W-we..have something important to tell you!

Blanc:Yes...something...important.

Vert:We kind of nervous to tell you this.

Uzume:W-Well i have important things to tell you like the others.

Nepgear:M-me too!

Uni:I-i'm doing this because my sister told me too!

Rom:W-We have something to tell you too.

Ram:Y-Yes something to tell you!

C-Sha:Us too,y-you know.

S-Sha:Yes.

K-Sha:What we want to say...

B-Sha:Is that...we...

(y/n):Yes?

All of then:Really sorry!!

All of them were apologizing to you becase of the misunderstanding they made about you before.

(y/n):It's okay everyone,that's just misunderstanding i can tolerate that.

Neptune:But you got wounded badly last time you fought us!

(y/n):Don't worry,Lady Neptune,i can regenerate myself.

Noire:I-It's not like i-

(y/n):"worried about you or anything"right,Lady Noire?

Noire:Stop stealing my sentence!

(y/n):"Chuckle"i'm sorry,Lady Noire.

Blanc:But i'm impressed with your incredible power.

Vert:Me too,i wonder where you get that power from.

That's when your expression changed into gloomy face and the girls were worried.

C-Sha:You okay,(y/n)?

Nepgear:Is there something bothering you?

Uzume:You look gloomy.

Rom:(y/n) nii-san are you alright?

Ram:You look sad.

Neptune:Can you tell us what's bothering you?

You then remembered your deal with Uzume to tell her more about your power.

(y/n):Lady Uzume remember our deal that i will tell you more about my power.

Uzume:Oh yeah,i remember.

(y/n):Today i going to tell you that along with everyone.

Uzume:Okay, let's hear it then!

(y/n):Lady Histoire you don't mind of i use this room for a moment?

Histoire:Oh yes please.

(y/n):Lady Vert,do you bring your VR system?

Vert:Well,i brought it here in my inventory just in case.

(y/n):Can i borrow it for a second?

Vert:Sure,dear.

(y/n):For the little ones i want them to cover their ear and eyes.

You turned the VR system and enter a disc of your past recording,this will be
a painful moment as you tried to remembered things that happened in the past as the surtounding change into a gloomy,destroyed city.

(y/n):This was...used to be where i live but not anymore as you all can see the whole place has been destroyed.

All of the speechless by the horrific looked of your old dimension.

Note:Play this song.

Neptune:Who is that ? he's like holding somebody in his hand.

(y/n):That's me...held my elder sister corpse.

Nepgear:Y-your elder sister c-corpse?

Tears can be seen in girls face.

C-Sha:....Why?!

Blanc:.....how could they?!

Uni:Why?! Just Why?!

Neptune:This..is...Cruel!

S-Sha:The pain..and the sorrow...

(y/n):At that time when war broke,there is no such a word as "hope",there's only tears,blood,demon's laugh everywhere.

(y/n):Demon wins,affecting peoples mind to do whatever they want either it's war,corruption,murders,,etc,i was the victim along with my elder sister.

(y/n):My father doesn't even care about me or my family because he was part of Demon's,in this case his dark side just like Lady Uzume's darkside Kurome.

Uzume:Okay,i see what you mean.

(y/n):Unlike this dimension,my homeland in my old dimension was filled with injustice,i was born in a poor family who struggle to find food just to survive.

Plutia:Whyy sooo?

(y/n):Because there's corruption,abuse of power,murders,everything.

Noire:This cruelty is unforgivable!

(y/n):Back in my old dimension i was bullied endlessly by the rich kids,but i tried to avoid trouble,that's when i met three of my best friends who also a rich kids but kindhearted to other,i still remember we 4 running in a grass field together and my elder sister would made us some tea to drink.

Nepgear:You're lucky to have them as your friend and your elder sister is nice too.

(y/n):That was until Demons showed up and everything was burned to the ground with the atmosphere contaminated by chaos energy they spread.

(y/n):I was walking after school until my sense of danger activate and saw demons flying,running while destroying everything in sight,every people was in panick.

(y/n):So i rushed to my small home and brought my sister to safest place,along the way i was blocked by three demon army,they tried to attacked us but...my best friends showed up...and used their as a shield to protected us.

Plutia:Nooo way.

(y/n):They died to protected me and my sister,i can see their smile of happiness to see me for the last time,so i just kept running but got stopped again but this time only one blocking our way,so i tried to block his upslash,but he wanted stabbed me.

Vert:What happen next?

(y/n):My elder sister...sacrificing herself...to protect me,using her body...as a Shield hugging me.

their tears fell down heavily when they saw the sad moment that was playing.

(y/n):This is what she said before she died"(y/n),I want..you..to live..
so...you can bring peace... and happiness... and..end this war..,so don't give up,i..love..you,my...little brother.

(y/n):I lost,i was fell to the darkness as i transformed into my darkest form and kill every demon i saw,but then i heard a voice from the sky and very bright light shine through my body.

Play this during the cutscene.

Nepgear:A light of hope?

(y/n):A+ for you Nepgear.It was my mother's voice telling me that vengeance will solve nothing,i went to my grandfather,accepting a new mission to protect this dimension,since then i decided to protect this land.

You turned off the VR system Vert give you and talked about the erlier topic they discussed before,this is going to be your new adventure along with the girls

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 123 14
WARNING BEFORE YOU START READING: This is a story that is, essentially, a story about the writer, me, "hooking up" with Neptune from Hyperdimension N...
30.1K 150 21
Another reader insert that takes place after the harem option of the previous story, Hyperdimension: A Thief's Tale. Fun times await our Y/n.
32.5K 271 27
A HDN story where you will follow the Brother of Vert, AKA Green Heart. It's NOT a Reader insert, because i will use the Reader for another story
6.7K 85 25
You were an everyday otaku who enjoyed playing through Hyper Dimension and Kingdom Hearts. One day, you were summoned to the world of Gamindustri and...