Behind The Scenes [TAEKOOK ON...

By bootaefuul

Compilation of TAEKOOK ONE SHOT STORIES πŸ’œ ⬆️ Jeongguk ⬇️ Taehyung More

Hello, welcome!
More than just a ship
See you [M]
See You [2]
See You [3] [M]
See you [4]
TK Special: Movie Night
TK Special: Roller Skate
Bogum or Me?
TK Special: Almost Lovers
TK Special: My Person

How clingy is Jeongguk

12.8K 335 229
By bootaefuul

This story is inspired by👇

🌈

Taehyung spends some more time adoring Jeongguk's features before actually waking him up for another busy day.

He traces his finger from his thick eyebrows, to his long eyelashes, to the scar right on his cheek down to his cute little mole just under his nose to his pink parted lips emitting soft snores.

Taehyung giggled as Jeongguk's nose scrunches up cutely when he pecks on it before leaning down again to kiss his lips this time. Jeongguk hums contentedly, face breaking in a soft smile.

"Good morning Gukkie. Wakey~ wakey~" Taehyung whispers to his ear, fingers coming to ruffle Jeongguk's bed fluffy hair.

Jeongguk just groans, wrapping one arm around Taehyung's waist to pull him closer, burying his face to his soft tummy. Taehyung cooed seeing his boyfriend acting like a big baby.

"Gukkie, we have a long day ahead baby. You need to get up now." He murmured quietly, massaging his scalp gently. Jeongguk sighs. "'M sleepy.."

"Hm, I told you not to stay up too late playing overwatch last night but you didn't listen." Taehyung snickers, now rubbing his big baby's back. "You can sleep in the car later babe but you really need to get up now." He pointed out. "I'll lend you my lap later.." He tries to convince, pecking his hair.

But still Jeongguk didn't make any move.

"I'll give you a kiss then." Taehyung negotiates but he just feels him shaking his head.

"How about kisses?" He added. "A looooooot of kisses for my baby." He says in a babyish voice.

"Hmm." Jeongguk hums agreeing as he tightens his hold to the other's waist, urging him to go on with the list of his other propositions.

"And a looooooot of cuddles too."

"Hmm."

"And.." Taehyung thinks some more. "Wait- I don't have anything more to offer." He pouted, shaking the other's shoulder slightly.

"Baby.. The hyungs gonna scold you again if you're late and then they'll gonna scold me too for always babying you when I'm supposed to be the baby here." He huffs.

"Then I'll be really sad and upset because I'll think I'm not being a responsible boyfriend for letting you stay up late when I know we have a schedule the next day. And then I'm gonna really be mad at you and won't let you kiss me and not give you any cuddles.." Taehyung keeps on rambling and Jeongguk just stays there, listening to him.

He loves this moments where he can hear Taehyung rambles out the randomness of things, listen to his so deep, calming voice while his hand is running through his hair and the other rubs his back.

He was on the edge of dozing off again when a loud voice startle the both of them.

"GOOD MORNING LOVE BIRDS! THE SUN IS BRIGHT! IT'S A BRAND NEW DAAAAAAAY!" Jimin bursted in through the door of their shared room, jumping straight to the bed.

Jeongguk groaned painfully when Jimin's legs accidentally [purposely] kicked his back when he was squirming and rolling around his bed.

"What the fuck?" Jeongguk curses in a deep, husky bed voice, looking back at his friend, eyebrows furrowed already annoyed of the sudden intrusion. "The fuck you're up to?"

"Ssssh babe, too early for bad words." Taehyung scolded, tapping his boyfriend's mouth with his fingers.

"WAKING YOU UP BITCH!" He yelled in his high pitched voice before getting up and starts jumping on the bed making Jeongguk pissed off even more. He was about to curse again when his boyfriend clasped his hand over his mouth. Jeongguk rolled his eyes.

Taehyung sighs loudly, massaging his temple with his free hand. "Minnie please stop." He asked as calm as possible, holding his boyfriend back from attacking his soulmate.

"NO!!! NOT UNTIL YOUR LAZY ASS BOYFRIEND WAKES UP!!!" He replied, still bouncing up and down the bed. Jeongguk curses under his breath even more, face in grim expression. "MANAGER-NIM WILL BE HERE SOON!!!"

"I'm trying to wake him up now Minnie. Please please, you know how he is when he's being wake up like this." Taehyung pleaded. "He'll be grumpy all throughout the day." He whined, calming his boyfriend down by stroking his hair.

"That's exactly the plan soulmate." Jimin chirped playfully earning a snicker from an unamused Taehyung.

He just liked teasing his soulmate sometimes [most of the time] and he really loved seeing the couple being all lovey dovey and one way to actually see that is when one of them is grumpy and extra clingy.

And it leads him to this evil plan of pissing off their youngest.

One unwritten rule in their dorms is that no one can wake up Jeongguk or Taehyung other than themselves. They're both not a morning person to say at least. And when they wake up on the wrong side of the bed, they're being all grumpy and all moody the entire day.

Taehyung is the "whinny, baby-ish, clingy" one when he's not in the mood while Jeongguk is the "keeps a straight, scary face, answers in one word and extra stubborn" one. Though he's becoming a big sulky baby when it comes to Taehyung.

Taehyung is most likely the one to have these "days". Jeongguk on the other hand rarely have grumpy moods since he more likes babying and pampering Taehyung but on rare days, just like this, he's the one who needs a lot of babying.

Jeongguk has a habit of staying up all night playing computer games especially if they're free the next morning, sometimes Taehyung joins him too.

But last night, even though how many times his boyfriend reminded him that they have a practice and a scheduled meeting the next day, he didn't listen and stay up 'till dawn.

And a sleep deprived Jeongguk is definitely a grumpy, sulky one. And who can deal with him, of course only his boyfriend.

Taehyung's been trying his best to wake him up in the sweetest, most gentle way as possible because eventhough a clingy Jeongguk is really cute, he's one handful of a boyfriend.

And Jimin, his beloved soulmate just decided to give him a harder time, annoying and waking Jeongguk up as loud as possible.

"YOONGI HYUNG!!!" Taehyung screamed on the top of his lungs and his boyfriend grunted even more. "Sorry baby but we need to get Jimin's ass out of our bed and Yoongi hyung is the only one who can do that." He whispered a little too loud.

"Yah!!!" Jimin protested, hitting Taehyung's arm.
"I'm trying to get you a good dicking." He exclaimed, huffing.

"What?! I have enough dicking thank you very much." Taehyung replied bluntly but his cheeks are already heating up from embarrassment. Jeongguk giggled hearing him.

"Well okay that's given." Jimin replied in a small voice. Taehyung smiled proudly. "BUT-" He cuts off grinning. "I'M TRYING TO GET YOU SOME ROUGH DICKING!" His soulmate exclaimed, wiggling his eyebrows. Taehyung's smile drops, eyes widening.

"WHAT?!" He yelled, horrified. "JIMIN!!!" He then slaps his arm making the other fell off the bed with a loud thud from too much laughing.
Taehyung whined, hiding his beet red face on his hands when he hears Jeongguk humming in response like he's agreeing to the proposed idea.

"Think of this Tae." Jimin started, propping his arm on the edge of the bed, placing his chin to his hand to look at his soulmate. "When Jeongguk gets pissed off like the entire day, he can just released all his pent up frustrations and stress by fucking you. It's a win-win." He exclaimed like it's the most common thing in the world. "You get some rough dicking and he's gonna be in a good mood again."

"Oh god!" Was all that Taehyung manages to say, covering both of Jeongguk's ear hoping he somehow didn't hear that ridiculously "hot" idea of Jimin though he knows it's too late.
"Don't give him ideas Park Jimin. Do you really want me to fucking limp for a week?!" He exclaimed.

"Oh believe me Taehyung, you're not just gonna limp." He says winking at him. "Right Guk?"

"Oh my god, please shut up." He pleaded, blushing furiously.
"YOONGI HYUNG!!!" He called out again.

"Goodness. What the fuck is happening here kids? And why are you all yelling?!!!" Yoongi appeared through the door, looking at them unamusedly.

"Hyung, will you please get your boyfriend's ass off our room, please." Taehyung pleaded with his doe eyes, jutting his bottom lips out for more effect.

Yoongi just shakes his head at them, seeing Jeongguk clinging to him like a koala. "Jimin let's go. Breakfast is ready." The other pouted but obeyed nevertheless. "He'll be quite handful today I see." Yoongi commented staring at Jeongguk before walking closer to Jimin, wrapping his arm around his waist.

"You can thank me both later." Jimin yelled before being dragged out.

Taehyung sighed exasperatedly before looking down at his boyfriend.

THIS WILL BE A LOT OF WORK!
He thought.

"Baby.." He called out softly. "Let's get up for now please." He says pleadingly, patting his back. "We're gonna be late babe."

Jeongguk shakes his head no, wrapping both of his arms now around the other's waist, nuzzling to his soft tummy even more.

"My offer of kisses and cuddles are still up baby. So take it or leave it?" He asked feeling the other fingers tracing random shapes on the bare skin of his back.

"Is that all that you've got to offer?" Jeongguk asked in a muffled voice.

Taehyung raises an eyebrow at him. "Okay then, what does my big baby want?"

Jeongguk stared up at him, sleepy eyes fluttering open. "Your ass." He said with a sheepish smile.

Taehyung snorted, brushing his hair up away from his face. "Okay."

Jeongguk's smile widen. "And rough sex?" He added.

Though a blush creep up his cheeks, Taehyung wink flirtatiously at him. "You've got yourself a deal baby."

Jeongguk chuckled, sitting up their bed groggily, eyes half closed. He leaned in to supposedly give his baby his morning kiss but instead of pecking on his lips, his kiss landed on the side of the other's mouth making him giggle. Jeongguk tries again and groans as he fails miserably. His kisses all landed on either Taehyung's nose or jaw.

Shaking his head, Taehyung cups his boyfriend's face, initiating a proper kiss.

After a lot more of kisses that turns into make out sessions, Taehyung finally managed to get Jeongguk out of bed. While his boyfriend takes a shower, Taehyung decided to have his breakfast, of course, not before preparing one for his big baby.

When Jeongguk got out of their room, his hyungs who were in the living room, greeted him in which he just returned by a nod and a monotonous good morning.

Feeling Jeongguk's mood, his hyungs already get it and doesn't mind his rather odd behavior. He walked straight to the kitchen where Taehyung was, almost done eating his food.

"Babe, come here." Taehyung patted the seat beside him. Jeongguk reluctantly followed, arms automatically wrapping around his boyfriend, face nuzzled on his neck. "Gukkie, eat your breakfast."

"Noooooo." He just whined.

"You need to eat babe okay? Stop being a stubborn baby." He push him gently away, pecking on his nose and pouting lips. "I'll be in Jimin's room. He needs my help on something."

Jeongguk groaned in protest when Taehyung stood up from his seat. "But baby, I need you here too." He whined childishly, making grabby hands. Taehyung just chuckled, patting his head. "Go and eat then you can stay with me."

Jeongguk murmured something under his breath like "midget's stealing you away" with a huff before grabbing his utensils and started eating.

Taehyung and Jimin were standing in front of the other's closet, deciding what pants to wear that would look good with his shirt.

"Hm, I think it'll look good with those jeans." Taehyung said pointing at the ripped jeans on the side of the closet. "But the leather pants is also good, it shows off your thick thighs and ass."

"You think so?" Jimin asked, getting the two pairs of pants to try them on.

"I think so- AAAAAAAH!" Taehyung lets out a yelp when he feels himself being lifted off the ground and thrown over someone's shoulder.

"JEONGGUK GIVE ME BACK MY SOULMATE YOU COCONUT HEAD!" Jimin yelled from the room as Jeongguk walk back to where his other hyungs are, carrying Taehyung like he weighs nothing.

He settled himself on a single couch, letting Taehyung sit on his lap, straddling his hips. "You almost gave me a heart attack Gukkie." His boyfriend exclaimed, hitting his chest as he was comfortably seated on his lap.

"M sleepy baby." He just said, pulling him closer to place his face on the crook of his neck, inhaling deeply his scent.

"I told you not to stay up late last night but you didn't listen to me." Taehyung said in a scolding manner but runs his fingers through his boyfriend's hair to help him relax in his arms nevertheless, massaging his scalp from time to time.

Jeongguk sighs happily, placing kisses on his neck before closing his eyes, ready to doze off. Taehyung smile warmly, hugging him closer.

Their hyungs looked at them in so much adoration, smiling softly.

Let's just say that throughout the day Jeongguk's been clinging to Taehyung, both acting so disgustingly cute and domestic with each other.

THE NEXT MORNING.

Yoongi found the couple in the living room earlier the next morning. Taehyung was once again seated on Jeongguk's lap while the youngest have his head lean against the back rest of the couch, eyes closed.

"You two are surprisingly up earlier today huh." He pointed out, sitting beside Jeongguk.
"What's happening?"

"Taehyung's been whinning about his sore ass." Jeongguk murmured as his hand crawl up under his boyfriend's shirt, rubbing his soft tummy.

Taehyung scoffed, rolling his eyes. "And who's fault is that mister?"

"Jimin's." Jeongguk replied cheekily, pinching his baby fats, one of the many features Taehyung have that he adored so much making him squeal.

"It tickles, stop!"

"Huh? What does Jimin have to do with this?" Yoongi asked now curious.

"Your dear boyfriend just had to pissed him off yesterday, yelling at him to wake up resulting to his worsened mood. Then he gave my dear boyfriend an idea on how to release his frustrations and stress by having a rough sex with me." Taehyung explained, wincing when Jeongguk moved him up to keep him from slipping off his lap. "Awwie Gukkie.. It hurts." He smacked his chest, pouting cutely.

"Sorry baby, sorry." Jeongguk apologizes, giving him cheek kisses.

"I can't believe you." Yoongi sigh defeatedly. "Horny bitches."

"Good morning people of the world." Jimin greeted excitedly. "Good morning hyung." He then kiss Yoongi in the lips catching the other off guard.

"Y-yeah. Morning." Jimin cooed at his boyfriend's stuttering.

"So how was it?" Jimin asked his soulmate, grinning.

"What do you think?" Taehyung pointed out his situation.

"You're sore?" Jimin guessed.

"I can't fucking walk!" The other corrected making his soulmate squeal in delight and proudness.

"I told you it'll work." He gave them a thumbs up.
"I'm proud of myself."

Taehyung rolled his eyes jokingly, mouthing a thank you to him.

Jeongguk looks at Taehyung with heart eyes before holding his hand. Taehyung stared back at him, giving him his boxy like smile. "I love you."

Jeongguk brings his hand closer to his lips, kissing his knuckles. "I love you most."

🌈

Hello my dearest boragays! I'm sorry if this story is not that good. I kinda rushed writting this because I'm excited to say that..

WE FINALLY HAVE A TAEKOOK FUCKING SELCA!!! AFTER TWO YEARS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

I don't know if I can post it here, probably no cause it's from a paid content in Weverse that's not supposed to be released publicly but well 💁🏻

I'm so happy I'm in actual tears! 😩😭💜

THIS IS A WIN FOR THE BORAGAYS! 😭🎉

🌈

So, I was kinda hoping some of you would request/ suggest some scenarios or prompts. 😅 Please don't hesitate to message me I don't bite unless needed 😋

SO ANYGAYS, LEAVE A VOTE AND A COMMENT! It will be very much appreciated! 💜 Thank you.

I purple you. 😚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.8K 548 21
(q>﹏<q) heyyy, I am back with another shots 2.0 enjoy reading ❣️ fluff, angst, happendings, darkhumour etc..
2.9K 59 15
Just bunch of taekook oneshots
111K 2.6K 33
Taekook ONESHOTSβ™‘ !! Warning!! -Top Kook -Bottom Tae -Contains INTENSE SMUT -Might have Gguktaekook. -NSFW
16.9K 444 13
TAEKOOK ONESHOTS