Black Feather

By Arkarian2

Arkarian a girl with a dark past that is slowly catching up with her unknowingly her fate is intertwined with... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 35

9 1 0
By Arkarian2

I walk out of the room and I close the door.

" So, how was it?" plague asked. I don't reply.

" Okay then, follow me and I'll show you where you are staying," He begins to walk and I follow silently. We walk for twenty minutes we go down halls and stairs until he stops in front of a dark brown door.

" Here, this is your room, I'll leave you be," He says before he walks the way we came leaving me be. I open the door and slowly walk in and close the door behind me with a quiet click. I look around the room that is now mine. The bed against the wall with gray sheets with a dark blue blanket with matching pillows a white nightstand next to the bed with a lamp. I look to the other side of the room and see a dark brown dresser and a wooden table with a chair on either end, a tv with a remote a phone on the table and two more doors. I walk over to the closest door. I open it and flip the light switch on.

" A bathroom," I say. I turn the light off and close the door again. I walk over to the other door farther inside the room and I open that door and turn on the light.

" A closest," I say. I'm about to close the door when something catches my eye.

" Wha-?" I said as I walk in and see new clothes on a couple of hangers with a note. It read,

Hope you like the costume.

~ Nerd

" Wait, so his name is actually Nerd?" I laugh slightly as I take the clothes off the hangers and walk out. I lay them down on my bed to get a better look at them.

" This will definitely work," I say as I hold up a leather jacket with a fur-lined hood. I set it back down on the bed and see the rest of my clothes.

" He definitely knows what he's doing," I say. I change into my new clothes. I'm putting on my jacket when something falls out of the pocket. I pick it up and see it's a simple black mask. I walk to the bathroom to get a look at my new look.

" Looks like they dyed my hair, not a bad color either, it does go with my new look," I said as I look at my new clothes and bright green tips of my black hair.

" This is going to be fun," I laugh as I put on my mask. I leave the bathroom and walk out of my room.

" Like the new look,"

I look around to see who that was and it was Flint.

" You stalking me now?" Flint just laughs

" Maybe maybe not,"

" Sure," I say as I roll my eyes.

" All jokes aside, I have a mission for you," He said seriously.

" I'm listening," I say.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 32 17
Ever wonder what happened after 'Omen of the Stars; The Last Hope'? Well here is my version of it! ~ There will be four ... When three kits are born...
48.2K 2.2K 45
In the halls of Beckham high school, Emma reigns as the most popular girl, enjoying the privileges bestowed upon her by her Alpha brother. However, h...
7.6K 180 28
You are a girl from a prophecy. According to that prophecy, you have the ability to give power to others. However it only works if you're in love wit...
112K 4.3K 21
Lyla is an outgoing, friendly girl that gets along with just about everyone she meets. So why is it when her life is in shambles and she needs someon...