One Shots (Formula 1) - REQUE...

By uniquexus

One Shots about Formula One :) The requests are open! Slide into my dm's with your idea! More

Authors Note
REQUESTS ARE OPEN
REQUESTS ARE CLOSED AGAIN
Happiness - Sebastian Vettel
Phone swap - Lando Norris
Baby daughter - Daniel Ricciardo
Broken - Charles Leclerc
Phone swap - Lando Norris (2)
Accident - Max Verstappen
Don't act like you're innocent - Ayrton Senna
This is my girlfriend - Sebastian Vettel
Lost - Sebastian Vettel
All I want - Daniel Ricciardo
Believer
Believer (2)
Je t'aime, Charles, je t'aime - Charles Leclerc
The beginning of a love story - Carlos Sainz Jr.
Airplane neighbour - Daniel Ricciardo
Airplane neighbours - Daniel Ricciardo (2)
Really? - Pierre Gasly
I'm already involved - Charles Leclerc
Pain - Carlos Sainz Jr
Cause of...the kiss - Lance Stroll
Accident (2) - Max Verstappen
It wasn't me - Daniel Ricciardo
Cuddles - Mick Schumacher
Rescuer - Marcus Armstrong
Handwritten notes - Lando Norris
Surprise - Charles Leclerc
Barbecue - 1.000 followers special
Spring - Charles Leclerc
Lost & embarrassed - VER, LEC, SAI, MSC
Spring (2) - Charles Leclerc
Sunset painting - Pierre Gasly
The last charter (1) - Charles Leclerc
The last charter (2) - Charles Leclerc
The last charter (3) - Charles Leclerc
Screaming dates - Felipe Drugovich
Wrapping paper - Charles Leclerc
Double life - Pierre Gasly
Double life (2) - Pierre Gasly
Au pair - Mick Schumacher
PREVIEW: Royal Mick - M. Schumacher
Mummy's best friend - Fernando Alonso
New book: Her
New book: Charles
Phone Swap Book!
Other books

Te amo - Carlos Sainz Jr

18.6K 328 14
By uniquexus

Hi, I hope you like the story! :)

Please do correct me when you find a mistake.

Don't forget to follow, vote, comment and share your idea's for a shot!

Requested by : laraF1lover

Carlos pressed a kiss on your uncovered shoulder when he noticed you were awake. You slowly opened your eyes and had a soft smile on your lips, you finally had time with your husband knowing he wouldn't leave in a few days for his work.

"Buenos días, Bella," Carlos softly spoke. (Good morning, beauty)

It made you more smile, "good morning, sunshine," you said and looked in his eyes. You kissed him.

"How did you sleep?" he asked and looked in the gorgeous eyes of his wife.

You yawned and placed a kiss on his chest, "pretty good. And you?"

"Always good when I have you in my arms," he flirted and winked.

You snorted and placed your hand on his arm, "casanova."

He smirked and pressed a kiss on your forehead while pulling you closer to him. You placed your leg around his waist and closed your eyes, you enjoyed having cuddles in bed with your husband. Carlos softly sighed and studied your face, he still couldn't believe how beautiful you were. Sometimes he still couldn't believe you married him, he still thought you deserved better.

Carlos sighed annoyed when he heard his two children talk and scream for attention, "my goodness." He placed his hand over his eyes. You opened your eyes and chuckled at him. "I will get them, it's my turn." Don't get him wrong, he loved his kids, but he had finally time with his wife.

He let go of you and stood up. Carlos loved being a dad, it was the best thing what happened to him. But still, he felt terrible about being away so much. You always tried to visit the races with the kids as much as possible, but it wasn't an easy thing with three-year-old twins. He appreciated his wife so much, for being a strong woman when he wasn't there and didn't get the chance to help his wife. Sometimes he wanted to quit because he wanted to see his children growing up.

The two children widened their eyes when the bedroom door slowly opened. They got smiled on their faces when they saw it was their dad. "Daddy!" they both screamed.

"Buenos días chicos," Carlos said happily, "¿no podían ustedes dos sólo dormir un poco más? Tu madre y yo estábamos abrazando." He faked his smile at first to tease them, but his smile became real because he loved seeing his kids. The girl and boy giggled and ran to their dad. "Mi chiquito y mi chiquita." He placed them both on each hip and walked back to the master bedroom. (Good morning guys. Couldn't you sleep a little bit longer? You mum and I were cuddling. My little boy and my little girl."

You and Carlos decided to raise them in two languages: English and Spanish, since English was your first language and Spanish was Carlos's.

"Mummy!" Y/d/n said happily and reached her arms in your direction.

You smiled, "good morning darlings." Oh, you loved seeing your husband with your two little children on his hips. The two children jumped on the bed and crawled to the pillows. They sneaked under the blankets and giggled. You smirked and placed a kiss on Y/d/n's forehead.

Carlos laid back under the blanket and turned on his side. The two children were laying in the middle of the bed, you en Carlos on each side of them. You both enjoyed how the twins were playing with their favourite teddy bears.

"Mummy," Y/s/n said, "is uncle Lando visiting us today?" The little boy looked at you with his brown eyes, the same as his dad.

You glanced over to Carlos and frowned, who said he was coming over today? Carlos made a duck face and shook his head. "No, love, not today," you said and softly robbed over his head.

"What should we do today? I think it is the perfect weather to do something," Carlos changed the subject and felt a small hand on his arm: the hand of Y/d/n. She shuffled closer against his chest to cuddle with her dad.

The family decided to go on holiday to Mallorca. 'It doesn't feel like Spain, but it is Spain, but it isn't Spain like where I come from, so it is perfect' Carlos said when he tried to convince you a couple of weeks ago. Carlos wanted to have a small break from the world he was in since the racing had a break. He wanted to spend some time with his family, which you wanted too. So the holiday was a perfect solution.

"Maybe we can explore Palma? Visiting a few spots," you suggested and tucked a piece of hair behind your ear, "nothing too busy." He nodded and watched his daughter falling asleep again. "We need to get up now or she will sleep the whole day. Again," you chuckled, "my sleepy princess."

△△△

The family walked for an hour through Palma. Just like a basic tourist, they visited all the tourist spots: Catedral-Basílica de Santa María de Mallorca, Castell de Bellver and the Royal Palace of La Almudaina. They ended up in the city centre where there were cafes and restaurants.

"Mummy, I am hungry," Y/s/n sighed, "daddy said we are going to eat." He looked at you, he sat on your hip while you were walking.

"Hmm, daddy told you that?" you asked. He nodded. "I'm quite hungry too. Let's eat, shall we?" He giggled and nodded again after placing his arms around your neck. "What would you like to eat?" You scanned the area to find a restaurant to eat.

"Crips with nuggets and milk!" he excitedly said.

Lando had a big influence on him, he liked it when Lando was around, so did Y/d/n.

"Carlo, shall we eat something? We are hungry," you informed Carlos.

He was walking around with his daughter and telling her a story about granddad. He held her hand and walked slowly so she could keep up with him.

"I'm hungry too!" Y/d/n shouted and looked at her dad with a questioning look.

Carlos shook his head, "why are you always hungry?" He snorted, "I know a good restaurant, let's go." The family followed the leader to the restaurant Carlos had in his mind.

"Tengo sed," Y/s/n whined, "tengo hambre." He sighed and laid his head on the shoulder of his mum. (I am thirsty, I am hungry)

"We are almost there," you softly said and pressed a kiss on his forehead.

When almost arrived at the restaurant, a few fans spotted Carlos. They walked over to him and asked for a picture. Y/d/n let go of her dad's hand and walked shyly over to her mum. She placed her arms around your legs and watched her dad going on photos with strangers.

Carlos and you never really told the two children Carlos was a driver, a famous driver. They were too young to understand what being famous and driving was.

After a few minutes, Carlos walked over to his wife and children, "sorry, I promise this will be the last one."

You walked to the terrace of the restaurant and took place, "don't be. It's okay. It is part of your job, remember?" You gave him a quick kiss and placed Y/s/n on a stool. Y/d/n took place next to her dad and you took place next to your son.

"I am proud of you," you said and looked proudly at your husband. The food was ordered and the twins got a colouring page and some pencils to draw.

Carlos lightly frowned, "where did that come from? It came out of nowhere."

"Can't I say that I am proud of you?" you commented and took a sip of your drink. You raised your eyebrow at him.

"Of course you can, but it is random, Querida," he admitted and looked shyly away. (Darling).

You smirked, "it isn't. You are an amazing dad, an amazing husband, an amazing driver. What else do you want? You can be proud of that. I am just proud of you."

"Although I am away a lot," he mumbled and looked back at you. He wasn't sure what you wanted to achieve with this. He cleared his throat and watched you talking to his son, you were the best mum. You two always talked about getting children, even before the wedding. He was extremely excited when you told him you were pregnant. In the beginning, it was a shock when you two found out about having twins, but it surely was the best thing that ever happened. It bothered him to not be able to take care of his children and his wife when he was away, especially now the twins are getting so big, they grow so fast.

"That doesn't matter. You always call and when you are home, you are the best dad," you came back at what he said.

Carlos sighed, "I am going to retire after this season."

You gasped and your jaw dropped, "you what?"

"This is my last season."

"Carlo..." you softly said, "why?" You were shocked, Formula One was his life. He lived for it. You were speechless, he couldn't be true.

He looked at his children,  who were colouring in a giraffe, "I want to spend more time with my family," he simply said and shrugged, "that isn't forbidden, right?"

"Wow." You frowned confused and were looking for the right words to say. "This is what you call random, out of this blue, flabbergasted. But if you want to do that, I will support you."

He saw you struggling to find the right words and expressions. He placed his hand on yours and softly squeezed in it. "We will talk about it later. Just enjoy this beautiful day, okay?"

You nodded and gave him a supportive smile.

"Te amo," he widely smiled. (I love you).

"Te amo, angelito," you said and your eyes sparkled which made him extremely happy. (I love you, angel).

"Te amo," Y/d/n copied and giggled.

"Los amo, familia," Y/s/n said proudly and smiled widely. (I love you, family)

You and your husband started to laugh. The twins were copies of Carlos, that was for sure.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 17.3K 120
Just a couple of F1 images of different drivers... There is no specific upload time I upload as I write. If you have any suggestions or ideas do comm...
19.3K 264 34
Formula 1 One- shots 1 one-shot a day, keeps reality away. I will do driver ships and oc Requests are always open I will also do F2 drivers if you l...
95.1K 957 119
As I had so many ideas, I'm starting another book of those One Shots! I'll be writting about following drivers: -Carlos Sainz Jr -Charles Leclerc -L...
73.2K 1.6K 33
mostly Carlando and Lestappen oneshots based on real events or just imagination... Comment or text me what you wanna read and I'll write it <3