𝓝𝓬𝓽 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶 𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽...

By jenowhippedcream

𝓝𝓬𝓽 𝓸𝓽21 NCT Dream 8th girl member being loved by 21 other boys. :) Started: June 23rd 2019 More

ᴘʀᴏғɪʟᴇ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏs
ғᴀᴄᴛs
ᴍɪssɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ
ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ sᴍᴀsʜʙʀᴏs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏs
ᴄʜᴇᴡɪɴɢ ɢᴜᴍ
sʜɪᴘs ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ 127
sʜɪᴘs ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
sʜɪᴘs ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ ᴡᴀʏᴠ
ғɪʀsᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴘᴇʀᴅɪᴏᴅ
ᴊᴀᴇᴍɪɴ's ɪɴᴊᴜʀʏ
ᴍʏ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴀsᴛ
sʟᴇᴇᴘ ᴘᴀʀᴀʟʏsɪs
ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ʙʀᴀᴄᴇs ᴡɪᴛʜ ʀᴇɴᴊᴜɴ
ᴡᴇ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ
ᴍᴀʀᴋʜʏᴜᴋ 2017 ғɪɢʜᴛ
ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ʜᴏᴍᴇ
ᴊᴀᴇᴍɪɴ's ʙᴀᴄᴋ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀs
ᴊᴀᴇᴍɪɴ's ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴋɪᴍ sᴀᴍᴜᴇʟ
sɪᴄᴋ
ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴀᴇᴄʜᴀɴ
ᴊᴏʏ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
ʏᴜɴᴊᴀᴇ's ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ
ᴀ ʙɪᴛ ᴏғ ᴅʀᴀᴍᴀ
ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴀᴍᴜᴇʟ
ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs
ɢᴏ
ᴘʟs ʀᴇᴀᴅ
ɴᴇᴡs
ʙᴏss
ʏᴇsᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ
ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴏɴ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ
ғɪɢʜᴛ
ᴡᴇᴇᴋʟʏ ɪᴅᴏʟ
ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇʀᴛ
ǫᴜᴇsᴀᴅɪʟʟᴀs
sᴘᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛᴇʀᴍs
ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ ᴜᴘ
ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴠs ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
ᴠʟɪᴠᴇ
ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴇʀʀᴏʀs
sᴍ ɪs ᴀ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ ᴏғ sʜɪᴛ :>
ʜᴀʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴇɴ
ɢʀᴏᴄᴇʀʏ sʜᴏᴘᴘɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴅᴏʏᴏᴜɴɢ
ɪɴғᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴄᴀɴᴅʟᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ
ᴍᴀʀᴋ's ʟᴀsᴛ sᴛᴀɢᴇ
ʜᴀᴇᴄʜᴀɴ's ɪɴʜᴜʀʏ
sᴏʟᴏ
ᴀʟʙᴜᴍ
ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴜᴘ ᴍ/ᴠ
ғɪʟᴍɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍ/ᴠ
ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ
ᴀʟʙᴜᴍ ʀᴇʟᴇᴀsᴇ
ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴇsᴄᴀᴘᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴡᴏʀᴋ
ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇʟɪɴɢ?
sʜᴀᴍᴇʟᴇss sᴇʟғ ᴘʀᴏᴍᴏ
ғʟʏɪɴɢ
sᴇñᴏʀɪᴛᴀ ᴍ/ᴠ
ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴄᴀʟʟ
ᴇxᴘʟᴏʀɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴀᴍᴜᴇʟ
ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜsʏ
ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴ
ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴄᴏʀᴇᴀ
ʜʀᴠʏ
ᴅɴʏʟ
ʜᴀᴇᴄʜᴀɴ's ᴄᴀʟʟ
127 ɪs ʙᴀᴄᴋ
ᴀ/ɴ 1
ᴄᴏɴғᴇss ᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛ?
ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs
ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴs
sᴀᴍ's ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ
ғʀᴏᴍ ᴀᴛᴀʟɴᴛᴀ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴇsᴛ ᴠɪʀɢɪɴɪᴀ (ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛɪɴᴇ ᴍᴀᴍᴀ) ғɪʀᴇғʟɪᴇs
ʙᴏᴏᴍ
sʜᴏᴘᴘɪɴɢ
ᴍᴜsɪᴄ ᴄᴏʀᴇ
ᴅʀᴇᴍ ᴍɪɴɪ ɢᴀᴍᴇ.
ᴄᴏғᴇᴇ
ɴᴇᴡs
ᴠɪᴇᴛɴᴀᴍ
ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇʀᴛ.
ᴀɴɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ
ᴅᴇᴀʟɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɪᴛ
ʀɪᴛᴜᴀʟs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ
ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
ᴀ/ɴ 2
oh my god
100k
sᴇʟғ ᴄᴏɴsɪᴏᴜs
ᴀʟʟ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
ᴋʙs sᴏɴɢ ғᴇsᴛɪᴠᴀʟ
👀
ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴇᴀʀ
ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ᴅɪsᴋ ᴀᴡᴀʀᴅs
ᴠʟɪᴠᴇ
ᴀʀɢᴜᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏʟᴅᴇsᴛs
ʀᴇɢʀᴇᴛ
ɢᴀᴏɴ ᴀᴡᴀʀᴅs
ʙᴀɴᴋᴏᴋ
ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ
ᴅɪsᴄᴏᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ
ᴊᴀᴘᴀɴ
ʏᴜɴᴊᴀᴇ's 17ᴛʜ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ
ᴄᴏʀᴏɴᴀ?
ғɪxᴇᴅ ᴜɴɪᴛ
ᴋɪᴄᴋ ɪᴛ sʜᴏᴏᴛɪɴɢ
ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ
sᴏʀʀʏ
ᴀᴅᴠᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ
ʀᴇʟᴏᴅᴇ ᴄʀᴇᴡ ᴠɪᴅᴇᴏ
sᴀᴅ ɴᴇᴡs
ᴘᴜᴢᴢʟᴇ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ
sᴏғᴛ
ʀᴇsᴛ ᴅᴀʏ
03 ᴄʜᴀᴛ
7 ᴅᴀʏs
🤠
ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
ǫᴜɪᴇᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
ʀɪᴅɪɴ'
ᴀ/ᴜ
𝓢𝓮𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓲𝓼 𝓹𝓾𝓫𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓱𝓮𝓭!
𝓟𝓵𝓼 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭.

ʀᴏʟʟᴇʀᴄᴏsᴛᴇʀ ᴏғ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs

4.5K 90 7
By jenowhippedcream

Paulina would be lying if she didn't admit she liked Haechan like, a lot. Damn, he got her whipped. But she would also be lying if she said she didn't feel anything when Jaemin told her he love her. And she would also be lying if she said every time Chenle hugged her she didn't feel butterflies. Yes, she was a mess.

"Oh my...." she whispered. "I need like, urgent help" she said to herself. "I mean but, I can't like this many people at the same time...?" She kept on talking to herself while showering, as almost everyone does. "But like- "Oh my god YunJae, hurry the fuck up" called Renjun. "Damn, coming!" She said turning the shower off and wrapping herself in a towel. "All yours" she said while getting out of the bathroom with only a towel. "Girl! Put some clothes on!" He shouted. "I forgot them in my room okay?!" She shouted back while entering her room.

She was glad Donghyuck wasn't there. She put her pijama on and started to wonder oof again about her difficult love situation. "Fuck this, I'm talking to Johnny" she said getting up from her bed.

She walked through the bridge and arrived to the 127 dorms. The only bad thing about this, was that Haechan was currently there. She entered with her spare key and walked to the living room were everyone was.

"Hey guys" she greeted. "Not to be rude but what are you doing here?" Asked Mark. "I came for Johnny" she responded. "Moi?" Johnny asked pointing at himself. "I mean.. yeah...?" She suddenly felt nervous. "Can you just..." she directed him to her while she stepped backwards slowly. He nodded and went with her.

"So... what's on your mind?" He asked. "I'm a mess" she said. "Why is that?" He asked. "I'm confused between three people" she responded blushing a bit. "Well damn" he whispered. "Indeed" she agreed. "It's just, Jaemin told me he loved me some days after we fought and I didn't respond so we kind of are still in bad terms, but I just felt so... how to say it, I just bdjcjrb in a good way when he told me" she explained. "And well, I know Chenle is like one of my besties but I don't know I just feel jejfjrbe when I'm with him" she explained again. "And Donghyuck well, I'm just whipped for him" she admits. "I understand, but to really know how you feel about the first two, you really need to change that 'bdhdjeb' for a feeling, it might be quite hard at first, but I can try to help" he said.

"Can you please tell no one about this...?" She asked shyly. "Of course I'm not telling anyone, the first two are a total secret, but everyone knows that you are completely in the other side for Donghyuck" he said. "Wait does he know?!" She asked hoping he doesn't. "I don't know about that, but I have a feeling he likes you two, maybe that's the reason he stays more at 127" he said. "Maybe" She said.

"Let me tel you something else" he said turning a bit more serious. "Look, you live between teenagers. They are all teenagers, you are also a teen, yours and the boys' hormones are all over the place, so it might be natural for you to like some of them, and it might be natural for them to like you, but it also might just disappear in a week, they might flirt with you without knowing what they want, that's how teenage works, so it's important knowing how you feel about someone, because you can really hurt them at the end" he said seriously. "But also don't force feelings in yourself, it takes time to know how you feel about someone" he explained.

The girl thanked him and went back to her dorm, still confused but a bit more clear. She knew what she was doing wrong now. She was thinking, not feeling.

"What did she wanted anyway...?" Asked Donghyuck. "Something between her and me" Johnny said smiling a bit and Donghyuck pouted. "Might as we'll learn later" he whispered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.9K 2.4K 25
❝Who were you?❞ ©DONGHYUQUE , 2019
78.9K 1.9K 59
The 19th member of NCT. loved by... most. But mostly by one person. through all the hate you receive as a member one person sticks up for you and you...
26.7K 919 22
𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒏𝒍𝒆 and 𝑹𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒖𝒏 had no idea what they were walking into when they moved to Korea 𝑱𝒆𝒏𝒐 and 𝑱𝒂𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒏 are in love with each other...
55K 1.2K 18
We broke up only to be stronger later. #2 in najaemin #1 in nana #8 in jaemin 14/11/18