Go Ape-x (Jason X Reader)

By VADERFANGIRL

Searched the darkest most twisted corners of my mind to make up this story ! Hope you find ot weird enough XD... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - The Calling
Chapter 2 - Face to Face
Chapter 3 - Hospitality
Chapter 4 - Taking Cover
Chapter 5 - Companion
Chapter 6 - Settling In
Chapter 7 - Vanessa
Chapter 8 - First Kill
Chapter 9 - Mother Knows Best
Chapter 10 - Photograph
Chapter 11 - Modern World
Chapter 12 - Game Night
Chapter 13 - Mother,Mother
Chapter 14 - Coating
Chapter 15 - Deal
Chapter 16 - Commitment
Chapter 17 - Spooks
Chapter 18 - Tummy Aches
Chapter 19 - Frozen
Chapter 20 - Cold Night
Chapter 21 - Cold Blood
Chapter 22 - The Book
Chapter 23 - A Team
Chapter 24 - Deforestation
Chapter 25 - Roomie
Chapter 26 - Best Friends
Chapter 27 - Treats
Chapter 28 - Shopping
Chapter 30 - Happy Accident
Chapter 31 - Bear Berry
Chapter 32 - Little Loss
Chapter 33 - Burning Rage
Chapter 34 - Dream
Chapter 35 - Heaven and Hell
Chapter 36 - Whirlwind

Chapter 29 - Back Home

268 19 2
By VADERFANGIRL

It was now time to go back to Crystal Lake.  You were going back all 5 of you now. It was still cold but all the snow had melted. Everything would be lush and green once more. Debby had done your laundry and have packed everything until you will be moving out this evening.

''All set ?''

''Seems like it.'' you say. Hey, Jason. Here, if you want him to love you even more.'' you say and grab a couple of dog treats. You sit next to Jaso and put them in his hands. You make brief eye contsct when you hear a clicking sound.''Hey ! Put my camera down!''

''Why ? You are so cute! You remind me of that scene from Beauty and the Beast...'' She pauses and put down the camera. ''There may be something there that wasn't there before!''

''What, mama ?'' you answer to her comment, leaving Jason a bit confused

''I'll tell you when you're older.''  she replies and you roll your eyes at her. 

''Let's do something all together.''

''Yeah! how about...never have I ever ?'' everyone agrees. You go get pen and paper and sit on the couch.

''Who goes first ?'' you ask

''Me. Never have I ever...seen a topless on the beach/shore.'' she says

Both you and Debby go with a NEVER. Jason on the other hand...

''Whaaaat ?'' you say unison. Jason shrugs with no obvious interest in the matter.

''My turn!!'' you say. ''Never have I ever...tried to cut my own hair.''

NEVER, says Debby. Both and Jason HAVE

''Did you shave your own head ?" Debby asks and Jason nods. ''Can't picture you with hair,man!'' you say.

''Yeah ! Keep it that way. The gang approves.''  Debby adds. ''Ok. Never have I ever...been kissed by a girl.''

NEVER, for Debby. HAVE, for you and Jason. ''Jason, sweetie, your mom doesnt count...'' he nods in agreement bu insists.

''OH ?'' says Debby. 

''No, that doesn't count either...''

''What doesn't count...?'' Debby says more than interested. You proceed and kiss her forehead. ''Nope. It doesn't. SIKE!'' she exclaims.''It does cause, Jason, you're cute!'' she tells Jason comfortingly. He smiles from under his mask.

Suudenly Debby's phone rings.'' Sorry,guys, I got to pick this up..'' she says and leaves. 

''That leaves the two of us!'' you say. ''Debby REALLY likes you,you know.'' a small pause and ''You have that something that makes -me at least- connect with you immediately...reminds when I met her...we just clicked!'' you said shrugging. 

Your phone rings too but it's an alarm. It was time for Cookie's walk. You let out a very bred yawn and Jason reassured you he would do it himself. ''Awww my two good bys together!'' you said while stretching. ''But I--'' Jason cuts you off. 

~We. Fine.~

''Aaalright.'' you surrender.

Debby comes in the kitchen soon after. Her head in her arms. You see her and rush to her side. ''Hey, you okay ? What happened ?''

''Nothing happened.'' she says. ''It's just that in the last couple of days I've seen incredible things...and just now my bf asked me and I quote 'if everything was as boring as usual'...''

''Well I am! Plus, the ''powers'' and Jason...and a dog.''

''Exactly.'' Debby says. ''How did you even meet.''

''Errr...car trouble.''

''I already know that. Why did you go in the first place ?'' she says

''Well obviously,I didn't go just for my car to break down...'' you say. Now concern forming into you best friend's eyes,already concidering the reason.''You could say it's the same reason someone goes to the forest in Japan...'' you say trying to avoid the s-word.

Debby's eyes fill up with sadness. ''Another attempt ? Did you forget what happened last time ?'' she sighs. You look at your feet not knowing what to say. ''But I got you OUT of that house and took you AWAY from these people, why ? ...You could have talked to me...why ?''

''You were gone for months with your boyfriend and you were happy! I wasn't going to ruin that by being a clingy brat! YOU have a life! You shouldn't bother with my problems...it's ok to put yourself first...I would never be mad.''

''But I would NEVER forgive myself if you actually did it...'' she suddenly pauses. ''Did...Did Jason save you ?'' her voice dropped into a whisper. The door clicks. ''Yes. That's why I stayed with him. It was the least I could do...all those months there...I felt free.''  Debby nods understandingly. It explains everything,in her mind. 

''Ok ! Packing! (y/n) you can keep the harness. My dogs don't visit as often. Pack the dog food as well, it would be a shame if it went bad.'' you nod and get them packed too.

You bring the suitcase and check for the last things here and there.

''Too bad you didn't get yourselves matching outfits. Jason would look good in total black.''

''Nah. Black shirt and pants witha bald head ? He'll look like a security guard.''

''It'll give you a head start, if people think you're famous!'' she jokes.'' Then sweatpants maybe ? He'd more comfortable witha pair of grey sweatpants!''

''Jason is a good boy. I am NOT going to dress him like a fucking millenial. And,yes, I did get the sweatpants joke.''

''You'd thank me later!'' she went back to teasing.

''You have no shame, do you?''  you ask and she shakes her head. ''Well, if everyone is ok, we should get going. Drive around the city first to show Jason,around. I didn't forget it!''

You get your stuff and hop in the car. Jason carries his mom's fridge.Debby gets in hers, with all the tools. You drive in your town and to the city centre, showing Jason around and explaining every tall building. You get to the very heart of the city when you get caught up ib traffic. You check your mirror.Debby was right behind.

''See that building,Jason ?'' he nods.''That's my faculty.That's where I was coming during my exams.'' you say and call Debby from your car, handing Jason your phone after dialing the number. 

''Can we go now ?'' she says. ''Yes.All ready!''

You started your road trip early so you could arrive early and get to work. You get on the high way and keep cruising peacefully. Debby calls you. ''Is our stop near ? I have to pee.''

''Nope. But we can stop as soon as we see something.'' Debby groans and hangs up.

You stop to the nearest gas station. You get some snacks while you wait for her and munch in the car. She gets out and you give her a bag of chips as you walk Cookie, just in case. Everyone gets beck in their seats. When you arrive at the town of Crystal Lake a wave of relief washes over you. Home. You drive too the cemetary and then take the road that leads to the back of your house. You see the wooden house and immediately feel happy. You park and get out.

''Wow. Not bad.Not bad.'' Debby says.''Very...homey.''

''So you see...here.'' you show here the back of the house were the soil was flat. ''I was thinking this area looks good...but you are the ariculturist!''

''Well, I'll have to do a quich evaluation and can start doing small stuff life clearing if off.''

''Ok. You're the boss!'' you say and whistle at Jason. He joins you, as Debby assingns your tasks.

You take a break from your road trip first but once you feel relaxed,everybody gets to work. Jason got a bit too excited,tough and started building a small fence already with some planks from his shack. You stopped him,explaining that just a separation would be enough,since you didn't know how big the garden would be.

In the middle of your work, you make coffee and bring snacks and put it on a large rock,that made a good stand. You hand Jason a glass of orange juice with a straw.

''How we doing,general ?''

''Very good. We are basically done. It's u to you what kind of seeds you want. Carrots,collyflower,onions,lettuce...''

You and Jason look at each other. ''Fine by me.'' you say and Jason nods. ''Alright. I suppose our work is done here. You can get any of those seeds if you plant them this season.''

''You can stay here and leave tomorrow,you look tired.''

''No,that's--'' Debby says. ''I'll prepare the couch for you...it's all I can offer. I don't want you to get in an accident because you tried to drive for four hours with your eyes shutting.''

''Alright.I'll go clean up.''

Jason gets Debby a cushion and a blanket while you make dinner. You eat together and then everyone goes to bed. You were finally back to normal, slipping under the covers a

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 5K 28
"I understand you think you love him, but he is a serial killer, (Y/n)." The doctor said. You glared at him, hate filling your heart. Jason is a seri...
2.5K 79 10
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ Meanless to say as a warning Jason Voorhees as a character has traits to be very much cold and silent in all media which stays true in this...
221K 5.8K 24
(Y/N) is at Camp Crystal Lake, as these type of stories usually start out with. Her friends brought her out to the campgrounds to celebrate graduatio...
50.5K 1.6K 11
As a teenager, you finally decide to pack up your things and go. After getting a live in babysitting job, you find yourself in the quaint town of Cry...