When Fire Collides With Ice...

بواسطة ziamheaven

The two elements that can never collide. Fire and Ice. Yet they collide. Forces collide. Just like right coll... المزيد

Chapter One-Again That Nightmare
Chapter Two-The Brown Eyes
Chapter Three-The Mysterious Guy
Chapter Four-Pain
Chapter Five-A Little Too Much
Chapter Six-Revealed His Face
Chapter Seven-I'm Glad You Came
Chapter Eight-Aselgard
Chapter Nine- Ghost town
Chapter Ten-Rage
Chapter 11- Alexis
Chapter Twelve-Prophecy?

Chapter Thirteen-Rescuing

4 0 0
بواسطة ziamheaven

"The cuts healed but the heart didn't. Why would they? My heart's not that strong afterall."

-D.N.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The castle shook to it core, everyone was startled nobody knew what had happened. But Alexis knew, she felt it in her bones, she can feel every demon's fear crawling back in, she felt her blood getting warm again, her fading heartbeat coming back to life.

All because her brother was here. The higher Angel's power radiating inside the enchanted dungeons walls started to make her twitch. Her wings begging for her to release them. She would have released them if she didn't knew better.

she was still in the chains yes she was powerful enough to break them but she didn't know at what price. The cursed items always needs unlocking by a charm and she was no enchantress. 

she quietly turned to have a look at Harry's face. But it was blank, no expressions, his mask was in place again which only meant one thing that he could also sense the amazing power that was in the surrounding. He looked sharp ready to attack anyone at any sudden moment. She also looked at Liam.

He was wide awake now his face giving away his relief that he also sensed the presence of her brother and his best friend. His eyes sparkling again maybe hers were too but she has much more on her plate at the moment.

But Alexis was worried about one major thing.

she couldn't let Harry and Zayn to face each other a any cost especially not now, not until she figures out a way out of this mess.

And  if the prophecy is actually true then this world will end and everything she was fighting for to save will be lost forever. 

She did not enter this war to kill demons for the fun of it like most of the other angels. She joined the war because she wanted to prevent the bloodshed done by them demons on Earth. She loved humans she really did. She really liked the way how their minds works. Oh and their inventions, she was definitely a fan of their little machinery not all of them but some, like the music player and the instruments that played music and the usual stuff. 

She liked the pure aura human babies emit until they start developing a conscience. The humming sounds of their angelic hearts developing inside their mother's wombs. She liked the way human girls blush at the sight of their lover. She liked the way a father worked hard the whole day in sweat no matter how cold or hot it is just to provide for his family. She liked the way they were so passionate about little things in life like mothers trying to take a photograph of their children just to keep them as a reminder of the happy memories they had shared when the same kids grow old. She liked the way crickets sings at night when the sky is clear. The strong wind, the smell of the ocean, the aroma of coffee, the moon and the rays of sun touching the horizon. 

But if she does not do something right this moment things can go very wrong.

She cleared her throat. Everyone turned in her direction.

"Can anyone tell me what is going on?" smooth she thought to herself.

"Yeah what the hell is going on?" Harry yelled at the guards.

Shaking one of the guard came forward and said, "The castle is under attack my King we don't know about the attackers but our comms stopped working."

"Excuse me? You don't know yet? This is my castle and the last time I checked it had an army of demon blooded creatures with the most advanced technology humans can offer. Now go and find out now!" Harry yelled again, I felt like the poor guard was human because I could hear his heart was thumping but at a slow speed slower than a demons.

Few of the guards left their posts while few looked unsure about leaving their posts.

All of a sudden Harry threw a huge fire ball at the nearest pillar and it shattered into pieces and all of them started burning the room was covered with the shadows of the fire consuming the pieces of the broken pillar.

Everything happened fast, but for Alexis it wasn't fast  for her it worked at normal speed.  But the little act power worked and the guards left as quickly as the ones before. 

Harry chuckled at their pettiness scared shitless for their lives.

"Oh dear, these petty creatures are so easy to scare its almost puke worthy."

He was being funny but a very twisted version of funny and I despised it. Alexis had to come up with something, quickly she did not had much time left considering the shouts and screams from outside and the sounds of the human guns.

"Why do you hate humans so much?" Alexis said in a small voice, she wasn't trying anything she just asked a very simple and honest question and out of curiosity.

"I don't hate them not specifically... though I really do get disgusted with them now and then because of their weak nature and body." Harry replied nonchalantly.

"I don't believe you." Alexis adjusted herself in a crisscross position.

"Oh... the little angle disagrees. May I ask why?" Harry asked mockingly or that's what it would seem like to a person who didn't know what was actually going on in that particular moment.

Which happened to be Alexis trying to distract the Demon King from the thoughts of going out himself and checking the cause of disruption of his interrogation. Alexis was almost certain if she played her cards right he might actually stay. But she also needed a plan to escape which she couldn't do if Harry stays with her. And she can't let him go and she wants to keep him and Zayn away from each other. Also Zayn was most probably there to destroy everyone who hurt his little sister and for the rescue of course. So if he stays that means Harry and Zayn will definitely be meeting in this very dungeon and that she cannot risk. So she replied in her best tone.

"Because you wouldn't have scared them away... you would've killed them." 

"Don't mistake my mercy for kindness little miss." He leaned into me and gripped my chin ever so lightly, his green orbs boring into my own green ones.

"Get your hands off her you freak! Release me and you will see for yourself who is little." Liam scoffed from the other end of the dungeon.

"If you are that... strong then why didn't you save the humans yourself? Why you'd have to turn yourself in big guy?" He rose up and went to sat beside Liam.

Liam genuinely looked confused. His one old friend now turned enemy was sitting in front of him like they had been chatting over tea and biscuits. Liam opened his mouth to say anything but before he could have said anything Alexis drove Harry's attention to herself.

"Enough of this rat and mouse game. You wanted to know about the prophecy? I will tell you only if you let him go." 

Harry cocked an eyebrow in her direction while Liam had a mix of emotions flashing on his face.

"No! Alexis I am not leaving you here with him!" If angels could panic Liam was definitely an example now.

"Shut up you big mouth. The little angel is talking to me not you. Don't they have manners where you live?"

"Heaven. That's where we live Harry. That's where you used to live. Let him go I will tell you everything." Alexis saw something flash across Harry's face. but it vanished before she could pick it up.

"I have a better idea I go outside and kill whatever causing the interruption in our fun games and take your friend's wings feather by feather for my next artwork?" 

The tone Harry used made a chill run down Alexis spine.

While Liam looked like he was struggling with his chains which meant he was trying to break free.

"You won't do that because you trust me! I saw it in your eyes struggling to free yourself from the monstrosity!" Alexis was walking on eggshells and she knew it. Liam started to say something but she motioned him to shut up behind Harry's back.

"Okay he can go but you have to tell me everything or else he's going to be the one dying first and I'll make you watch. And you know I can do that." Harry stated while Alexis took took a deep breathe. She prayed to God that she had made the right choice.

Harry turned around and faced Alexis. He kneeled and took out his right hand in front of her while his left hand was at his back.

Alexis knew what she had to do she took his hand and with a second she felt the weight easing away from her wrists and ankles with a loud thud the heavy chains hit the ground as she finally rose up on her feets again.

The electric energy of the higher angel started running through her veins. Every muscle of her being electrified and her wings without her permission sprang to life.

Harry took a few steps back astonished. His face full of wonder.
He had never witnessed a more magnificent site before.

Harry tried to savour this moment into his memory, one of the most beautiful girl in front of her in an armour, her white wings with a strike of blue in them wide open in front of his eyes.

It took a moment for him to recover.
When he did he found it quite amusing that te angel hadn't said a word to him yet.

"So I just freed you and you went all war-mode on me?" Harry started.

"This is how I always look. Besides I would've attacked you if I went all war-mode on you."

Now it was Alexis chance to chuckle. Then there was loud bang and the walls started shaking the dust and pebbles started falling in the dungeon from above it felt like an explosion had taken place in the level above.

The dust had filled the room and Alexis took this as a responsibility to send a message to Liam in his mind.

Liam nodded in response.

Harry was too distracted to notice the exchange between the two because he was dusting away his t-shirt.

Alexis spoke very calmly, "Will you be kind enough to release him?"

Harry stopped mid-way to look at the girl again. He was almost at himself for looking away from the beautiful girl who holds the key to his past memories.

"Okay but if tries to kill me I'll kill him."

By now Alexis was annoyed, "Enough with the threats and stop this nonsense! I don't want any more blood to be shed especially not human blood!"

Harry looked amused and he snapped his fingers and Alexis heard Liam's chains unclasped.

"Happy now little angel?" Harry asked.

Alexis never thought it would be this easy to convince him. Harry was really desperate to know everything and it was hurting Alexis heart.

The voice of chaos outside was getting stronger and louder.

Harry had seemed to realise that too. He motioned at Liam and said.

"Now that you're free go."

Liam took a step towards Harry. His aura glowing visibly.

"Make me."

"Gladly." Harry replied his green orbs long gone and replaced by black. Pitch black no white no green just black.

Alexis was taken aback. Angel's has their orbs glowing but this was something else. He was something else.

"Liam go! Just go!" She screamed.

Liam turned to look in her direction and then there was dust and rubble everywhere. The level above had suffered a large explosion and had collapsed. The weight did not affect any of them but it definitely put some distance between the three. It was hard to see anything but Alexis could feel Zayn was close, too close.

She did something she didn't intended to do but she had to now, she ran as fast as could to grab Harry with one hand and with other she exploded the wall of the dungeon and jumped with him by her side wings making a stroke after stroke.

The castle was situated at the top of the hill she started flying with Harry at her side he was motionless and confused.

She came to a halt looking for a quiet place to land to. And she found one. Harry hadn't moved and she hadn't lessened her grip on him.

Alexis's feet touched the ground after good 2 minutes she had made sure the distance between them and castle was more than enough for anyone to hear anything she was about to say.

Before she could explain her reckless move Harry started laughing.

Alexis was annoyed. She folded her hands in front of her chest.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Because I think you just got yourself in trouble. You boyfriend will be mad at you now."

"He's not my... boyfriend!"

"Oh isn't he now?"

"He is NOT."

Alexis was mad, so mad. She didn't know why exactly though. But her wings had sensed her displeasure with Harry and as if having mind of their own the edge of the right wing of Alexis stopped right at Harry's windpipe.

"Fiesty little angel. I'm surprised didn't knew you had it in you."

Harry wasn't lying he had not expected such a move and with an opening like that he was sure she would have ended him right there and right then. But it proved one thing she wasn't lying about everything she said if she made that all up she would've ended him but she didn't which only meant he was something to her. Something.

With his finger he motioned Alexis to remove her wing and she did. Again a surprise for Harry.
He was glad that she wasn't predictable at all and that was rare.

"You were a friend of mine Harry I never want to hurt you. I am sorry I lied to you."

"Lied? About what?"
Harry was disappointed maybe she was predictable and it was her plan yo save herself all along.

"I know there's a prophecy but I don't know exactly what it is. Not everyone knows about it."

Alexis took a step towards Harry and he took one back.

Sun was setting and it was emitting soft light and the rays were hitting Alexis capturing her stunning features and her amazing wings.

"Harry you my brother's best friend. You were one-"

"Shh- stop!" Harry couldn't take it.

He always wanted the truth but he wasn't ready now. He felt weak. He only felt weak when he was thinking about his past. And now that he was so close he did not want it.

"Little angel I think it's time for us to part."

Alexis scrunched her eyebrows in confusion.

"What are you talking about?" she questioned.

She could feel Zayn was coming. She could feel it. And Harry was not making any sense either.

"I will find you when I'm ready."
He speed up at me, took my hand and put a small object in my palm and before I could see it he closed it.

"Harry what are you doing?"

"Setting you free. Little Angel I dont know you and I know that's not the truth and I want to change that but I'm not ready now." He said in a monotonous voice his head down.

Alexis knew his mask was in place once again.

He looked up in her green eyes with his now green eyes.

"Besides I would like to take care of few things. I will find you." He took a step back and smiled and then he was gone. Running with a speed I never saw any other creature in my existence to have.

Alexis was shocked. She let her go. And she could hear the flapping of the wings now.
She opened her palm and saw a beautifully crafted ring with a compass that he had left her with a smile and a sentence.

"I will find you."

And Alexis had no doubts that he would.

"Alexis!" She heard her brother shout and she turned to face him.

______________________________________
_______________________________________

Ring that Harry gave to Alexis:

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

2.3K 85 27
Hey! My name's Sam. We live in a messed up world. Things happen. Bad things. I don't think this is even a world anymore. There is so much chaos and h...
288K 6.7K 70
"You know I can't just let you go." He says. "You have no choice" I weakly say with tears falling. "I'm not letting you go. I just can't allow you...
8.1K 281 56
"I hate you." Was all I could manage to say, given the fact that I was battling my emotions. I just lost all four of my brothers, and I'm being take...
78.3K 3.3K 29
{Go read the first book The Bloody Knight BEFORE YOU READ THIS ONE} It was a curse she wanted. And a curse she got. After Zayn, Louis, Niall, Harr...