π•‚π•šπ• π•Ÿ'𝕀 𝔾𝕣𝕖𝕒π•₯𝕖𝕀π•₯...

By AVeryLazyWriter

As the new leader of the Lion Guard things have became hectic. With all these new responsibilities Kion has a... More

ℂ𝕒𝕀π•₯
𝔸𝕫𝕦𝕣𝕒'𝕀 ℕ𝕖𝕨 π”Έπ•“π•šπ•π•šπ•₯π•ͺ
ℝ𝕖𝕀𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕔𝕙!
β„‚π•π•–π•’π•£π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•‹π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜π•€ π•Œπ•‘!
ℂ𝕙 1. 𝔸 ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝔽𝕒𝕔𝕖 π•€π•Ÿ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 β„™π•£π•šπ••π•–
ℂ𝕙 2. π•ƒπ•–π•’π•£π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•Žπ•™π•  𝕀 π”Έπ•ž
ℂ𝕙 3. π•Šπ•–π•₯π•₯π•π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•€π•Ÿ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 β„™π•£π•šπ••π•–
ℂ𝕙 4. ℙ𝕝𝕒π•ͺ 𝔻𝕒π•₯𝕖 π•‹π•¦π•£π•Ÿπ•€ π•€π•Ÿπ•₯𝕠 𝔸 ℝ𝕖𝕀𝕔𝕦𝕖 π•„π•šπ•€π•€π•šπ• π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙 5. 𝔸 𝔻𝕒π•ͺ 𝕆𝕗 ℝ𝕖𝕝𝕒𝕩π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙 6. β„π•’π•§π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π”½π•¦π•Ÿ π•Žπ•šπ•₯𝕙 π”Έπ•Ÿ 𝕆𝕦π•₯π•π•’π•Ÿπ••π•–π•£
ℂ𝕙 7. π•Žπ•™π• '𝕀 π•Šπ•šπ••π•– 𝔸𝕣𝕖 𝕐𝕠𝕦 π•†π•Ÿ?
ℂ𝕙 8. ℙ𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣 β„™π•£π• π•“π•π•–π•žπ•€
ℂ𝕙 9. β„‚π• π•Ÿπ•—π•–π•€π•€π•šπ• π•Ÿπ•€
ℂ𝕙 10. 𝕀 β„‚π•’π•Ÿ 𝔻𝕠 𝕀π•₯ π•†π•Ÿ 𝕄π•ͺ π•†π•¨π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙 11. 𝕀π•₯'𝕀 π•‹π•šπ•žπ•–
ℂ𝕙 12. 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π”Έπ•¨π•’π•œπ•–π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜
ℂ𝕙 13. 𝕂𝕖𝕖𝕑 𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕕 π•Œπ•‘ β„π•šπ•˜π•™
ℂ𝕙 14. ℕ𝕠 𝕋𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕀 𝕃𝕖𝕗π•₯ 𝕋𝕠 ℂ𝕣π•ͺ
𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕣π•ͺπ• π•Ÿπ•– 𝔾𝕣𝕖𝕨 𝕦𝕑...
π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•π• π•˜π•¦π•– ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ 1. β„‚π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•˜π•–
π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•π• π•˜π•¦π•– ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ 2. π”Έπ•£π•£π•šπ•§π•’π•
π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•π• π•˜π•¦π•– ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ 3. π”Έπ•Ÿπ•”π•šπ•–π•Ÿπ•₯ π”»π•šπ•€π•”π• π•§π•–π•£π•šπ•–π•€
π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•π• π•˜π•¦π•– ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ 5: 𝔸 π”Ήπ•šπ•₯ 𝕆𝕗 𝕋𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙 ℝ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕕.
π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•π• π•˜π•¦π•– ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ 6: 𝔸𝕫𝕦𝕣𝕒'𝕀 β„π•’π•˜π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔π•₯𝕖𝕣𝕀 π•Œπ•‘π••π•’π•₯𝕖𝕕
π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•π• π•˜π•¦π•– ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ 7. π”½π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ 𝔽𝕠𝕣 π•Žπ•™π•’π•₯'𝕀 β„π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•π• π•˜π•¦π•– ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ 8. π•‹π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜π•€ 𝔸𝕣𝕖 𝔹𝕖π•₯π•₯𝕖𝕣...β„π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯?
Epilogue Part 9. Stand With Me

π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•π• π•˜π•¦π•– ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ 4. 𝔼𝕩𝕑𝕠𝕀𝕖𝕕

1.4K 47 29
By AVeryLazyWriter

“ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ʀᴇᴄᴏɢɴɪᴢᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ɪᴛ, ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴇʀɢʏ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ɴᴇᴇᴅ.”

The silence was heavy, no one said a word as Azura spoke with determination in her voice. All eyes were now on Kiara, to see what she thought of such an idea. The lion Guard didn't know, but Kiara had already had seen this coming. She was a bit disappointed, but she was open for change, and wanted to do what was right. That's what any good Queen would do.

"I don't even know what to say..." Kion said as there was already too much information to take in. He was still trying to process the fact that his ex lover was back in the Pride lands.

"There's nothing for you to say, it's not your place. I will restore the royalty to the tiger family, I am not doing this for power, I am doing it for justice." Azura spoke as she looked down. No one was there to see the past, to see the real truth, only she saw it with her own eyes.

"What's your plan?" Kiara asked and most of the Lion Guard gasped as they looked at their future Queen.

"You're really okay with this?" Beshte asked. He wasn't against Azura or her plans, he was just in the state of shock. Kiara nodded as she looked at the Lion Guard, she stood beside Azura as she faced the Lion Guard.

"You guys are all about protecting the circle of life, and what is right. This right here is the right thing. Kion our ancestors stole the throne from Azura's ancestors, it's only right we give it back. We have to undo what was done. Restore peace." Kiara said in a begging tone hoping to persuade her brother to join them. She hated going against her family, so she only hoped to get at least some of her family on her side.

"I-I don't know." Kion stuttered as he glanced between Azura and Kiara.

"This means taking down Simba, and I don't know how to feel about that." Fuli said as she shrugged. Azura sighed, but she somewhat understood where the cheetah was coming from.

"Azura, your power do you think..." Hekima mumbled then went silent. What he thought could be a good idea..but at the same time it sounded unreal. Azura turned towards Hekima and looked him in the eye. It's almost as if she could read his mind, as her eyes opened wide.

"You're right! Maybe I could...but I don't know how to really control it." Azura sighed as her head dropped a little. Hekima nodded sadly and patted her on the back.

"Can't control what?" Ono asked. Azura turned back towards the guard and bit her lip nervously. She glanced at Kiara, Kovu, then Hekima and they all nodded at her. She glanced back at the guard and took a deep breath.

"I can...look into my past. With the help of...um...the paintings. It just sort of happened, but now I want to use it again. I want to show Kion what I saw." Azura said looking at Kion who's eyes widened and he looked at Azura suprised.

"W-what?" He muttered and she nodded.

"I've seen a lot, and maybe if you see what I saw, then you would get a better understanding of why I want to do all of this." Azura said.

"What about the markings? Azura we are running out of time." Kovu cut in before Kion could reply. Azura sighed.

"Yeah your right, all of the markings around the Pride lands, they were probably left by my ancestors..." Azura frowned.

"There could be so many, but we only have one powered white tiger." Kovu groaned.

"Not only that, these markings could be some sort of map to lead to something bigger." Kiara said and Hekima's eyes widened.

"Even bigger than the paintings?" Hekima asked and Kiara nodded.

"All of this is special, and should not be said to anyone. This is special proof that I am not telling lies, and I even have a feeling that Rafiki knew about this." Hekima said.

"That's right! He did say the path was forbidden! How could he have known it was forbidden without taking a look." Kovu said.

"Only one animal has power over Rafiki." Kiara muttered and Azura growled.

"Simba." Azura muttered and her eyes glowed blue. All she could was laughed as she backed away. All she could hear was a ringing sound as her anger grew. All the power running threw her veins, she could literally feel it grow stronger she snarled amd glared up at Kion.

"I've had enough!" She roared before taking off towards Pride rock. Everyone was shocked at her actions, and Kion was somewhat afraid of what she might do.

"Lion Guard, we have to get to Pride Rock before Azura, we have to protect my father." Kion said and the lion guard nodded having his back.

"Kion, she's not going to hurt him." Kiara scoffed and Kion glared at her.

"Even you know, she might try too. I'm not just going to sit here. Rather if dad did something wrong or not. He's still our dad." Kion said before running off with the Lion Guard close behind him. Fuli wanted to take the lead as she was capable of passing Azura. The only thing she could probably do is warn Simba, she had doubt if she could fight against Azura. She didn't want to cause trouble so she stood by her team. 

Azura kept running but she thought of something. She realised the Lion Guard was going to protect Simba, and that made her get an idea.

She slowed down to a stop and started running another direction. She wasn't going to have the Lion guard get in her way, so she had to make a scene.

"What can I do?" Azura groaned as she looked around while thinking. She smirked once she saw a calm herd of Zebras in front of her and bit her lip.

"Oh this is too easy." She laughed to herself as she got down low in the tall grass. She slowed down her breathing just bit as she stalked closer towards the Zebras. She looked at the scorching sun and absorbed its heat. She closer her eyes before jumping out of the tall grass and blowing out fire from her mouth towards the sky.

"Panic and run! Panic and run!" The zebras chanted as they were spooked from the surprising flame. Azura was relieved that none of the Zebras saw her as they ran off. Now that should keep them busy.

It seemed her plan had worked as Anga stopped flying and as she saw a running herd of zebras. She gasped and looked at the Lion Guard who were still running for Pride rock and she had to fly fast to get to Kion.

"Kion! Kion! Wait! There's a herd of zebras and they're...," Anga said but Fuli groaned.

"Panicking and running?" She asked and Ono nodded. The whole guard stopped running waiting for Kion's orders and he growled.

"Our job is to protect the circle of life, we have to help those zebras." Kion said.

"No, we're going to help those Zebras...you have to go warn your dad." Fuli said and the rest of the team nodded in agreement.

Kion smiled warm heartedly at his team and nodded. "Thanks guys." He said before running towards Pride Rock.

Meanwhile Azura sat from a far watching the guard. She rolled her eyes at their decision, but it wasn't going to ruin her plan. She met up with Kovu, Kiara, and Hekima and told them already of her plan.

"You are one dramatic tiger." Kovu laughed and Azura shrugged.

"Everyone keeps trying to make this a big issue when it's not! They want to make me look like the bad guy, when I'm not doing anything wrong! I am trying to fix what was done wrong!" Azura shouted getting more angry by the second. She had to stop pacing in order to calm herself down before she spoke again. 

"Everyone deserves to know the truth, and the way they humiliated me for loving Kion was a scratch to the face. I would like to see how Simba feels about it." Azura growls.

"I am doing this on my own...Kiara you and Kovu have to get somewhere. A place far...where you don't have to be a part of this, just in case...it comes to something." Azura said looking up at the two who gasp.

"Something like what? Azura he is still my father.." Kiara was suprised to hear Azura speak this way, she agreed with her in certain parts, but she didn't want not harm coming to her father.

"It won't, I will use my power to keep a distance between the two of us. Kiara you know I would never.." Azura said but Kiara cut her off with a quick nod and smiled.

"I know, I just wished Kion saw that too." Kiara said as she smiled sympathetically towards Azura who frowned and turned away. Seeing Kion look at her..as if she was a monster hurt her. She hasn't changed, and if she had it was for the better. She still resembles the young cub she was before...she still had a good heart.

"We have your back the whole way, we are not hiding." Kovu said and Azura sighed.

"If it comes down to where they attack me-.."

"Attack you? Azura.." Kiara tried to speak up but Azura snapped.

"Kiara they see me as if I'm a threat! They see me as...they see me as if I were Scar." Azura spoke with hurt in her tone. Her voice was hoarse as she tried to hold the tears in. She took a deep breath to calm herself and turned away yet again.

"If you're with me, then it's time. There's no going back from this. We are now going against Simba." Azura said and turned to face the others who had no hesitation in their eyes and she smiled. She gave them a nod before running off to Pride Rock, with the others following.

ıllıllı 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙 ıllıllı

By then Kion had already warned his father, sadly to them...word spread fast. Animals gathered Pride Rock to see what the King's actions would be.

Kion didn't say much, he was hesitant because he didn't want to see no harm come to Azura. He was confused on her intentions, but deep down he still cared for her. Nala was there, but she wasn't beside Simba...she was standing more off to the side besides Kion. Even Imani...Kion's soon to be mate was there. She heard what happened and wanted to comfort Kion, who barely paid her any mind as he was worried for both his dad and Azura.

The lion guard finally had made it back to Pride Rock after handing the Zebras. They stood at the bottom of Pride rock looking with all of the animals that stood around waiting.

Off into the distance was Azura, with her own pack. She kept her head up high as she stood behind the large groups of animals that surrounded Pride rock. The animals were suprised too see Kiara with Azura, but not a surprised as Simba. He could only glare at his daughter as he felt betrayed. His anger grew more towards Azura, as he felt as though she was turning his family against him.

"How does it feel to be king Simba? Tell me?" Azura asked, her voice echoed through out as all the animals went silent.

Simba was not going to feed into her childish tactics and stood quiet. That only made Azura laugh as she smirked at him.

"Your line of family does not deserve to be royal. I have a feeling you know exactly what your ancestors did to mine. I'm here to return the favor." Azura shouted as she snarled towards Simba who scoffed.

"What will that be huh? You don't know everything Azura. Your time in the Pridelands is over, so I suggest you leave before this turns ugly." Simba said putting all authority to his voice that had the animals gasp and whisper among themselves.

"You forgot who your messing with, I am not a cub anymore Simba. You are not my King, so I will not do as you say." Azura shouted as she roared towards the skies. The crowd started to gather around as the tigers of the past revealed themselves.

"Here comes a wave meant to wash me away
A tide that is taking me under
Swallowing sand, left with nothing to say
My voice drowned out in the thunder."

Azura's eyes glowed blue along with her symbol as she swayed her paws on the ground. The ground beneath her started to crumble as she focused.

"But I won't cry
And I won't start to crumble
Whenever they try
To shut me or cut me down"

She pressed her paw down to make the piece of earth move and make the piece of earth float in the air with her on it. The earth rose up above and Azura smirked towards Simba as she saw fear in his eyes. The fear vanished as he tried to cover it up.

"I won't be silenced
You can't keep me quiet
Won't tremble when you try it
All I know is I won't go speechless
'Cause I'll breathe
When they try to suffocate me
Don't you underestimate me
'Cause I know that I won't go speechless."

Azura started to sing as she landed the piece of earth back on the ground. She stomped her feet to create baracades of rock to push the Pride Land animals away from Pride Rock. The animals shrieked in terror and the Lion Guard tried to calm them down.

"Written in stone, every rule, every word
Centuries old and unbending
Stay in your place, better seen and not heard
Well, now that story's ending."

"Kion do something!" Fuli shouted to Kion who watched in shock of how strong the tiger has become.

"Don't get involved! You have nothing to do with this!" Hekima yelled over at Fuli who snarled.

"Cause I, I cannot start to crumble
So come on and try
Try to shut me and cut me down."

Azura continued to sing as she didn't pay any mind to what was going on around her. She only made the barracades to protect the pride land animals, and to not cause harm.

"Fuli please! she's only trying to get them out of harm's way." Kiara pleaded to Fuli who only scoffed.

Azura walked on Pride Rock towards Simba, who didn't move a muscle. Kion was hypnotized in place as he heard the tiger sing. Her voice only grew more beautiful over the years, and it made him smile to hear her once more no matter the situation. The first time he heard her sing was the first day they met.

"I won't be silenced
You can't keep me quiet
Won't tremble when you try it
All I know is I won't go speechless
Speechless."

Azura sang louder as she stood on Pride Rock glaring at Simba.

"Let the storm in
I cannot be broken
No, I won't live unspoken
'Cause I know that I won't go speechless!"

Everyone was like in a trance as they watched Azura sing. They let their guard down just a bit from being so distracted. Azura turned her back on Simba and stared at the crowd of animals below her.

"Try to lock me away
I won't just lay me down and die
I will take these broken wings
And watch me burn across the sky
Hear the echo saying
I won't be silenced"

Azura hit a very high note then turned towards Simba. Trails of tears running down her face as snarled his way.

"Though you wanna see me tremble when you try it
All I know is I won't go speechless, speechless
'Cause I'll breathe
When they try to suffocate me
Don't you underestimate me
'Cause I know that I won't go speechless."

"All I know is I won't go speechless, speechless."

Azura finished singing and sighed. She kept locked eye contact with Simba. "I don't want to fight, I just want you to understand, that allowing you to continue to be royal is wrong." Azura tried to plead nicely.

"I will not make the same mistake as your ancestor did, who fought for the crown. I only simply want to talk in a civil matter. Simba I could easily overtake you, but that's not the kind of animal I want to be." Azura said shaking her head as she stared at Simba.

"What concerns me is that, why is my family a part of this." Simba spoke with venom in his tone as he kept a stone cold look on his face.

"I had no part in that Simba, I am not trying to turn anyone against you. I am not trying to hurt you...like you hurt me." Azura said as she swallowed. She glanced at Kion who looked at her then looked down. Imani wasn't stupid she caught the look between the two, but decided to say nothing.

"So that's why you want to attack me on this? Because of the past?" Simba chucked and Azura rolled her eyes. By now the Lion guard surrounded Azura. Hekima stepped up but Kovu held him back and shook his head.

"Not yet." Kovu whispered and Hekima sighed but nodded.

"This has nothing to do with what you did. This has to do with your ancestors! Tell me what you know! Tell the pridelands what you know!" Azura snarled as she got into a pouncing position.

Before another word was said, Azura felt someone ram into her side. She roared out in pain and had to think fast as she fall off Pride Rock, but she was quick and gripped onto the edge with everything she had. Her eyes glowed blue as her eyes met with Fuli.

Hekima was first to attack and he pushed Fuli back and made sure that Fuli couldn't get to Azura. Kion jumped in and pushed himself in front of Fuli.

"Stand down." Kion snarled and showed off his sharp teeth as he glared at Hekima.

Hekima was not one to stand down and snarled back at Kion, he knew Kion had the roar of the elders, but he didn't care. "No you stand down!" Hekima shouted.

"I can't believe you two want to fight when Azura could fall!" Kiara shouted and ran straight for the edge. Hekima and Kion both looked at the edge and Hekima tried to grab Azura but her claws had already slipped.

"Azura!!" Multiple voices shouted.

Azura roared and she used the power of the wind to push off the ground and make her fall not so hard. She landed on her feet and looked up at the animals of the Pride lands.

"If you believe that I am the enemy, then you're all just naive." Azura said shaking her head. She ran off but she didn't know that someone was running after her.

Azura needed more answers, yes she knew of the overall picture, but she needed to know the big why...Why did the Lions hate tigers so much? Why was there such an issue of tigers being together with lions. She had to get her answers, and she knew exactly where to go.

Azura didn't have the greatest memory but she managed to get herself down the right cave to the tiger paintings. It was like an instant that all the anger and anxiety left Azura's body as she looked at the paintings. A bit of more jealousy filled her heart as she looked at all the happy tigers, but she knew none of them lived easy lives. They all had to fight for what they believed in.

She had to do the same, but she was afraid that she was already losing the fight. Not only the fight to get what she wanted but the will to fight much longer.

"Azura?" She heard and her body tensed up as a sudden voice spoke. She turned around and gasped as she saw Kion at the entryway of the cave. His eyes scanned quickly around the cave of paintings. He was amazed to see tigers in many of he paintings. His heart rate picked up when he noticed a couple of the tigers had mates who were lions. He looked at Azura who was blushing so deep that she had to look down to hide it.

"Is this what you were talking about?" He asked and she nodded.

"This is the proof you need. I am not making any of this up. If you don't believe me then let me take you on a journey." Azura said as she walked up to Kion. He tensed up as she got closer, cautious of what she might do, but Azura meant no harm, and deep down he knew that. He didn't knew what he was getting himself into but he was willing to do anything to see the truth.

"Alright." He said hesitantly and she smiled.

"Well...it looks like we're time traveling." She smirked.

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ:

ʜᴇʏ ɢᴜʏs!

 ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ!

ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴋɪᴏɴ's ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴛᴇ ɪᴍᴀɴɪ

ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴘʀᴇss ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ʙᴜᴛᴛᴏɴ! ᴡᴇ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴠᴏᴛᴇs ᴜᴘ!

ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ! ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ's ʟᴏᴠᴇʟʏ ғᴇᴇᴅʙᴀᴄᴋ!

ᴀʟsᴏ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ sʜᴀʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ, ᴀᴅᴅ ᴛʜɪs ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ʟɪsᴛ!

ɴᴏᴛ sᴘᴏɴsᴏʀᴇᴅ ʙʏ #ᴄᴏᴋᴇᴄᴏʟᴀ sᴀᴍᴇ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴛᴀsᴛᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴢᴇʀᴏ sᴜɢᴀʀ! ɴᴏᴡ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ʜɪɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴀᴅᴅᴇᴅ ᴠᴀɴɪʟʟᴀ!

ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ ʙʏ VeryLazyEve

ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ!

*•.¸♡ ᴀᴠᴇʀʏʟᴀᴢʏᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀ ♡¸.•*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 52 10
Kion is finally king!!!! But a new problem arises for both kingdoms The Tree of Life and the Pridelands. Can Kion handle all of this pressure or will...
7.6K 148 12
kion falls in love when he meets you he always talks about you. you on the other hand notice his weird behavior around you you start to wonder. okay...
12.1K 109 36
(Lion Guard Season 3 Ended and Lion Guard Season 4 haven't came out so i started to dream about it and i decided to try fan-fiction) Lion Guard Seaso...
30.5K 239 31
This is a fan made after the lion guard season 3 and this does not continue the season of the lion guard, all rights reserved to Disney Kion has beca...