Babysitting the CEO's Son✔

By Btsfan_4eva

> > ♡ < < "Hi, I'm here for the job interview," I said nervously while looking at the most handsome man I've... More

● Author's Note ●
>>>|Characters|<<<
● 5 Years Ago ●
>>>|Searching for A Job|<<<
● You're hired ●
>>>>|You look familiar|<<<<
● Author's Note ●
>>>>|First day on the Job|<<<<
● Author's Note ●
>>>>|His House|<<<<
● Author's Note ●
>>>|Meeting Christina|<<<
● He Speaks!! ●
>>>|She's not that bad|<<<
Author's note
● The question game ●
>>>|What if he's....|<<<
● We're not a Couple {part 1} ●
>>>Not An Update<<<
● We're not a Couple {Part 2} ●
Author's Note😭
>>>|Different|<<<
Author's note
Another Author's note😮😭
● Smart child indeed ●
Q&A: 1
Author's Note☺
>>>|Amusement Park|<<<
● worried●
>>>|Taken care of|<<<
● Stay over? ●
Author's Note
● I can't stop thinking about her ●
>>>|A day together|<<<
●Mommy!●
>>>|Mr. Unattractive|<<<
●Almost●
>>>|Background check|<<<
>>>|The truth |<<<
●Bring her back●
♡Author's Note♡
>>>>|Homeless {Part 1}|<<<<
●Homeless {Part 2}●
>>>>|Best friends|<<<<
●Fine●
>>>|I want to talk to you|<<<
♡Author's Note♡
●An unexpected Visit●
>>>>|Sleepover|<<<<
●Move in●
>>>|I do Whatever I want|<<<
●Moving●
>>>|An evil plan|<<<
●I saw it!!●
>>>|Avoiding him|<<<
●Meeting Ian●
♡Autors's Note♡
>>>|I think....|<<<
●I don't like her!●
>>>|Alone|<<<
●Going out●
>>>|Drunk|<<<
●Party?●
>>>|Dress Shopping|<<<
♡Author's Note♡
●Am I?●
>>>>|Something I never expected|<<<<
●Love?●
♡Author's Note♡
>>>|What?!|<<<
●You're not going anywhere●
>>>|Mark|<<<
♡Author's Note *Sorry*♡
●Apologizing●
>>>|Bite|<<<
●Meeting his parents●
>>>|Keep quiet|<<<
●I love you●
♡Author's Note😔♡
>>>|Okay|<<<
♡Not An Update♡
♡Quick note♡
●Pleasure●
>>>|Stupid Ian |<<<
●Take me with you then...●
>>>|He's back!|<<<
♡Author's note♡
●Biologocal mother●
>>>|Answers|<<<
●The Letter●
>>>|Decisions|<<<
•I just can't•
>>>|The End 2/1|<<<
•The End 2/2•
♡ Author's Note ♡
>>>|She's too cute|<<<
•I love you too•
>>>|Are you sure?|<<<
Authors note
•Morning after•
Not an update
Authors note
>>>|I'm...|<<<
•Yes!•
**Not an Update**
Not an Update
EPILOGUE
Author's Note **New Book**
A/N
Happy New Year Guys!!!
A/N
😭💔
BONUS CHAPTER
AUTHOR'S NOTE *HELP!* 😭💔
URGENT!
UPDATE
NEW BOOK
NEW DESCRIPTION
**VERY IMPORTANT**
DON'T WORRY!
SOLD TO MR. MARIANO| TRAILER
IMPORTANT
!I NEED YOUR HELP!

>>>|His clothes?|<<<

92.5K 3.9K 802
By Btsfan_4eva

*Feel better after taking another pill and have decided to update early today!! Wohoo!! And you gotta love me for this...

Also I might update later today too so stick around for another chapter...

Anyways....on with this chapter☺💜

Chapter 19

"Tease me, baby.

Turn around and just please me, baby.

You know what I want

and what I need, baby"

>>>♡<<<
Camila's Pov

"That was amazing!" Ethan exclaimed as the movie finally came to an end and I only nodded my head because I was feeling very sleepy. "Do you want to watch another one?" Ethan asked me but was cut off by his dad.

"That's enough for tonight. Maybe tomorrow" Damon said to him in a softer voice and Ethan only nodded his head in understandment while I played with coco, who was in my arms.

Coco haven't too long got here. She was brought here by one of Damon's servant and I was so happy to see her that I jumped in joy and took her from his servant arms right away.

Ethan was also happy to see her since he had never had a dog and coco like him too and I was happy she did. She also like Damon but he don't seem to like her much because he almost push her away when she wanted to play with him but thankfully he didn't push her away after I had send him a galre.

I hate when people try to hurt Coco.

"Okay, it's bed time now." Damon said, breaking me from my thoughts and I looked in his direction to see him getting up. He turned off the TV before he gesture Ethan to take his hands.

"Come on Ms. Davis! We're going to bed!" Ethan said to me before he dragged me off the couch, with coco in my arms, then connected his other free with his father's and pulled us up the stairs and into his bedroom.

"Can you tell me a bed time story Daddy?" Ethan asked after he had hopped into his bed and Damon had help him pulled his duvet over him.

Damon nodded at Ethan's question. He turned the lights off first before he sat next to Ethan and began telling him a fairy tale story.

I couldn't help but look at him as he spoke and acted out the story, he was telling to Ethan and Ethan eyes were on his dad, listening to every single word that came out of his mouth but his eyes would avert to me every once in a while and I would send him a smile which he returned before his focus went back to his dad.

Damon was truly a wonderful father and anyone could see that. Even as a single parent or not, Damon knew how to raise a child on his own and that's why I admire about him.

And Ethan loved his dad so much too. You could see it in his eyes and his behaviour. Ethan is also a well manner child and a very smart child I have to say and that right there shows you how he was raised.

"And the fairy queen lived happily ever after" Damon concluded his story to Ethan, who was half asleep.

"Good night dad, good night Ms. Davis" Ethan said then let out a sleep yawn afterwards before he was knocked out like a light.

"Goodnight my world" He whispered to a now sleeping Ethan and I watched as he placed a kiss on Ethan's forehead then cautiously got up, since he didn't want to wake Ethan up, and I carefully followed him out of Ethan's room.

"You too should get to bed since it's late" Damon said looking me in my face and I nodded my head. He averted his eyes from me afterwards then opened his mouth to speak again. "And you cannot sleep in that clothes since you'll be wearing it tomorrow and it's not comfortable to sleep in either"

I immediately look down to my clothes then remembered I was only in a jeans and a sweater which would be so uncomfortable to sleep in but i didnt have any other close to wear. Sighing, I open my mouth to speak. "True but I don't have any clothes with me right now"

God, I was so dumb. I should have told his servant to bring my pajama since he was at my apartment to get Coco. I was so stupid to even not remember....

"Then..." Damon began lightly clearing his throat before he spoke again. "I'll just have to lend you one of my clothes"

Lend me? His clothes?

I don't think so...

"Um...it's actually fine you know. I-I don't find anything wrong with what I'm wearing to sleep" I lied.

There was a lot of things wrong with what I'm wearing to sleep. Like the sweater would only make me feel hot and I'll begin to sweat and my jeans are a little tight so it's so uncomfortable to sleep in.

But I refuse to borrow any of his clothes. It's just....i don't know but I juts felt not right to do so...

Damon sigh before he ran his hands through his curly locks then spoke, looking at me. "You don't have to lie Camila" he began and I felt my heart beat increase when he called me by my name...he said my name once more.

"It's clear that the clothes you're in is uncomfortable for you to sleep in, so I'd suggest you borrow one of mine." He continued and I looked to the floor as my brain began to decided whether or not to borrow his clothes.

I guess I was taking too long to decided and Damon was Impatient because he sigh once more before he spoke saying "Just follow me" and then began to walk, with me following him from behind.

We stopped in front of a black door which Damon opened then told me to come in and my mouth dropped to the floor as my eyes came in contact with the room.

The scent of his cologne hit my nose as I walked inside and I shiver a little from the cool air that the air con brought. The walls of the bedroom were black, giving a dark aroma to it. There was also a wall clock hanging on the wall and a few canvas that made the modern black room looked very....manly.

"Wait here" he commanded before he strode off to a door and flick it open. My mouth once again dropped to the ground when I got a little glance at the room. It was a walk in closet it think.

It was huge and from where I was standing, it looked as if it was filled with a lot of clothes. I saw some suits and casual clothing along with some dress shoes, showing from the little opening of the door.

My attention shift once again from the closet to the room as I looked at how amazingly good it looked. It even seemed so comfortable to be in...even his bed that was about a few feet from where I was.

His bed looked so comfortable. Like it was made of clouds or something and it was tempting me to lay down but I wasn't that stupid to do that. That would make Damon think of me as creep and weird.

Then my gaze shift from the bed to the huge flat screen TV that was playing in the background. It was on a new channel and a woman was speaking. "It appears that the thunder storm will continue on to tomorrow and will end about five in the afternoon. There will also be some floods in certain areas as it is shown on the map. The rain should ease up around four in the afternoon but there will still be rain fall, although the rain will be less heavier than it is right now. Everything is expected to be back to normal on Thursday where the sun will be out hot and blue skies with only a few clouds here and there. The place is expected to be around a hundred and two degrees on that day but a lovely day to go on the beach with your family or gave a picnic at the park."

"Also..."

My focus left the TV and went back to the closet where Damon was in and saw the door opening a little, revealing Damon in a sweat pants and a T-shirt. He was also holding something in his arms as he walked towards the door and opened it then began to make his way towards me.

"These are the only clothes I have that's a little too small for me" he began as he handed a t-shirt and a sweat pants to me and I took it from him. "It might also be a little too big since you're small but it should fit you comfortable" he continue and I nodded my head.

Then there were silence and I frown as I looked up to Damon and saw him just staring at me and I immediately felt uncomfortable right away. Looking away, I clear my throat which seems to bring him back to earth because he looked away before also clearing his throat.

"Um....I should take you to your room now." He said but did not look at me this time and I only nodded my head before I followed him out of his bedroom straight down the hall until we pulled up at a plain white door.

Opening it, he let me enter first before he followed after and as usual my eyes darted to examine very single part and detail of the room.

This room was beautiful. It had plain brown walls, a very comfortable bed and a huge flat screen TV hanging from the wall. There was also an air con in this room since I felt a little cold after I entered but it was quite different from Damon's.

"This is a guest room and even though it's not much, I hope you find it quite comfortable to sleep in" he began and I looked at him in disbelief at what he had just said.

Not much?

This was more than much!

"Anyways, I should leave you to get dress and head off to sleep. If there's a problem don't be afraid to wake me up" he continued and that was something I would never do. Even though there might be something wrong, I would never wake him up.

"Um...the good night Ms. Davis. See you tomorrow" he said and I responded with a 'good night Mr. Alexander' then watched as he turned and left the bedroom, shutting the door as he left.

Letting out a breath I didn't even know I was holding, I felt something wiggling in my arms and only then did I remember I had coco in my arms. Placing her on the bed, I took the clothes Damon gave me and walked to a door which I think is the bathroom.

Entering inside, I began to strip from my clothes and decided to take a warm bath before I go to bed and after I was done washing all the dirt off of my skin, I exit and dried myself completely dry before I proceed to get dress in the clothes Damon gave me.

I first threw the shirt over my head, which was over size and made me look so tiny. Them I proceed to step into the oversize pants that Damon also left but as soon as I stepped into in and pulled it up, it fell straight back to the floor.

Sighing, I made a few more attempts to make it stay up but it just won't, so I gave up and just decided to wear the shirt. I then slipped in my underwear since I'll be sleeping with out any pants and left the bathroom after I had folded Damon's pants and placed it neatly aside.

Tying my hair in a bun as usual, I then walked over to the comfortable bed and hopped inside with Coco. My body instantly sank in and I felt so comfortable and relaxed.

The air con made it even more comfortable for me since I had no need to feel hot and also the huge duvet that covered me was so soft and so furry, making me just want to lay in the haven like bed for eternity.

Sighing, I felt something furry laying next to me and I knew it was coco. She herself was enjoying the comfort of the room and bed and I'm beginning to thank Ethan for the suggestion of me staying over.

I don't think I regret it after all...

"Good night coco" I yawned before I closed my sleepy eyes and was instantly knocked out like a light and was drifted into a sea of dreams.

×××

The next morning I was awaken but the sound of someone in the room I was sleeping in. Slowly opening my eyes, it was met with a few of Damon's maids. All of them were busily working. One was opening the huge curtains, making the morning sun shine down on me while another was cleaning the floor and I'm sure they were waiting on me to get up so they can continue their cleaning.

So I quickly got out of the comfortable bed and began to make it up since that would make their job less hard but as I was doing so, I was interrupted by a voice.

"Oh no dear. That's not a job for you" one of the maid said, stopping me from completing what I was doing. "And we're so sorry to wake you up. We really didn't mean to" she continued after and I brushed it off.

"It's okay. I would've woken up anyways and plus, I was making you guys wait on me"

"Yes but Mr. Alexander strictly instructed us to not wake you up and we did. Now we're in so much trouble" the maid said again but this time, fear was shown in her voice and eyes and I was quiet confuse of why Damon wouldn't want anyone to wake me up.

"I-It's okay. I won't tell Mr. Alexander that you guys woke me up, I'll just say I woke up by myslef" I said, trying to not make her feel frightened anymore and I guess it worked because she let out a sigh of relief and relax a little, along with the other maids.

"Thank you Madam. We really appreciate you doing that. God knows what he'd do to us if he found out the truth" she thanked me but mumbled the last part.

"As I said, it's okay. So you should just go back to what you're doing and I won't bother you then---"

"Mr. Alexander" the woman focus was now on the door behind me and fear was lingering in her eyes as she said the name of one of the most feared man.

Shivers ran through my spine and I slowly turned around to meet with Damon who was staring hard into mine eyes. I gulp.

"Ah, I see you're already awake" Damon began as he slowly made his way towards me. His eyes firts went to his shirt I was wearing then he averted then to his maids where he send little galres over to them. "Breakfast is ready. Why don't you come and join Ethan and I? Ethan is eagerly waiting to see you" he continued and I nodded afterwards.

Picking up a sleeping coco in my arms, I followed Damon to the door and all the way downstairs into the breakfast room. "Ms. Davis!" Ethan exclaimed as soon as I came into view and that woke every sleepiness from Coco as jumped out of my hands and down to the floor.

"Good morning Ethan" I greeted after I had him now in my arms and he didn't reply. He only wrapped his arms around me and sigh in my arms.

"Why don't me sit and have breakfast together?" Damon asked after a while and only then did Ethan pulled away and we both made our way to the breakfast table and sat down where there were all sorts of delicious foods on the table.

We first said grace before we digged in and Ethan seemed very happy today since he ate a lot. We had form a conversation while eating and as usual, Damon was in his phone and coco was silently enjoying her food too.

Ethan's eyes suddenly went to my clothes and a bright smile had now spread across his lips.

"Daddy! Ms. Davis is wearing your shirt!" He said happily while his eye scanned the shirt and a few maids that were cleaning stopped for a few second and their focus went to me then they resumed their work when Damon send then a galre.

"Yes Ethan. She is" Damon simply replied before drinking from his dark coffee.

"She looks cute doesn't she?" Ethan asked once again and my heart rate sped up as I wait for Damon's reply.

"Yes she do" Damon reply again but this time, his eyes met mine for a second before he looked away.

We ate in one peaceful silent after that, well it was only for some time before we heard a loud annoying scream and all of our focus was drawn onto Christina.

She made her way into the dinning room, cat walking as she does and battering her eyes lash while pursing her fake lips lips which made her look like if she was out of her mind.

"Oh Damon! I miss you soo---" she began but cut herself off and came to a halt. Her eyes were focused on my...well more like what I was wearing and there was a sudden anger that came over her.

And she charged towards me...

>>>||♡||<<<

Longer chapter!! Wohoo!!💕but a cliffhanger....

Why author? Why!!!!?😢

Anyways, I hope you've enjoyed chapter 19!

Don't forget to leave a VOTE and COMMENT below☺

Question of the day (Q.O.T.D): Free pizza for the rest of your life🍕
Or get to travel for free for the rest of your life✈?

Mine: I choose the second one cause I love traveling even though I
Go nowhere but In my bed😂

This is all for now. Until next time....bye👋

___________________
______________
_________
_____

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 5.3K 24
CHRISTIAN One moment he's being a complete flirt and giving her goosebumps. The next moment he's being a jerk. One moment he's saying things that re...
1.8M 64.3K 47
"You have already ruined my life, what else do you want?", I barked at him. "Ten minutes", he muttered. "What?", I asked as I was unable to hear him...
72 37 22
"Is it really that big of a deal?" Hudson asks. Is it a big deal that I matched with this insufferable man instead of my husband? He's right, there'...
1.4K 65 7
Her body felt slim but yet curvy under his touch. The heat of his hands seeped through the dress. He started following her bodies rhythm. Soon her ba...